Katie Takes what She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up to get out of the Jacuzzi with Katie's arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist with her thick pussy lips hugging the base of my hard shaft. She just hung on as I carried her to the lounge chair and set her down until I handed her a towel and finally took advantage of the moment she relaxed to dry off and pulled my cock from her hungry little pussy. Katie gave me a big frown as I pulled out and said.

"You're not done yet stud, I want my pie topped off with fresh hot potent baby cream and I'm not going home until I get fucked and filled properly."

I just smiled and shook my head as I held out my hand to her. She took my hand as I led her to my room. As soon as I closed the door behind us I pushed her face down on the bed as I laid on top of her and put my lips to her ear before I whispered.

"Now you're going to get the fucking you asked for and I'm going to give you a huge fresh refill to make sure I send you home to your daddy with my baby growing inside your womb." Katie just moaned and said.

"Oh god yes fuck me hard and knock me up so my daddy will know I'm a slutty little girl."

I saw a condom I left out on the nightstand and decided to quietly slip it on while she was distracted and skip risking a second chance of knocking her up. I slid the condom on and lined up the tip of my erection with Katie's still wet pussy before pushing all the way in with one stroke filling her completely.

I grabbed a hand full of hair as I started fucking her hard from behind pounding her hips into the mattress with each thrust of my throbbing erection. I felt like I was in complete control of the situation with the condom in place I could stop worrying about knocking her up and just enjoy fucking Katie's sweet little pussy until I nutted safely in the condom. Katie was really starting to breathe hard and grunting with each thrust as my full balls slapped against her firm ass.

I could feel Katie's pussy getting wetter and tighter and by the way she was breathing I knew she was as close to orgasm as I was. I let go of her hair and grabbed her hips with both hands as I picked up the pace of my full deep thrusts into Katie's tight wet quivering pussy.

I felt her reach under and start rubbing her clit as I felt my cock getting harder and thicker in preparation for the huge load it was about to deliver. Just as I felt Katie tense up and begin her long overdue orgasm I felt her move her hand from her clit to the base of my cock stroking my shaft to get us both to cum at the same time as her pussy clamped down hard on my cock while I continued to drive every inch of my throbbing erection deep into Katie's quivering vagina.

She started screaming as her orgasm consumed her whole body.

"Oh god don't stop baby, I'm cuming, oh fuck yes, oh Michael I need you to cum for me now baby, do it deep baby, please cum for me, knock me up good."

I was already there and hearing her say.

"Fill me up stud, Knock me up good."

Was the final launch button that pushed me over the edge as I pushed in one final time and pulled her hips back hard pressing the leaking tip of my erection against her slick cervix as the first blasts started filling the tip of the condom, or so I thought.

I didn't realize until I looked over at her hand and saw the condom dangling between her petite fingers that I was actually pressed against her cervix and really did refill her probably fertile pussy with yet another huge potent load of hot fresh baby making sperm deep and right on target.

I looked down to where my still spewing cock was buried to the hilt in Katie's tight little pussy noticing how her silky slippery pink pussy lips were caressing the base of my shaft creating nature's perfect seal to keep the sperm where it would do the most damage.

I was in shock as I slowly pulled my still oozing cock from Katie's tight pussy and watched her pull her legs tightly together and roll forward on my bed ending up with her head and shoulders on the mattress at the head of the bed with her hips and legs up in the air.

I watched her relax her legs and let her toes touch the bed while she kept her hips as high as possible while trying to look at her drenched swollen pussy lips with a huge smile on her face she looked over at me and said with a giggle.

"I don't think you pulled out in time Sweetie, will you come take a look and see if you got any of your thick nasty potent baby making sperm in my sweet little pussy so I don't get pregnant?"

I moved up the bed and got a good look at her pussy and it was slightly gapping open filled with thick white sperm almost to the opening that was slowly closing as I watched in amazement. I looked down at her beautiful face to see her sexy smile as she said.

"Are you just going to sit there and watch my cervix close completely trapping your potent sperm deep inside my pussy as your swimmers slowly seep into my womb and impregnate me or are you going to suck that nasty sperm out of my pussy before it has a chance to knock me up and prove to my daddy that I'm a slutty little girl?"

I knew there was no possible way to reverse the damage I had already done so I came up with a different idea and playing with Katie's impregnation fetish I said.

"I'm going to keep you right where you are and eat your fertile little pussy until you cum and make sure my thick potent sperm swim deeper and deeper into your womb as your orgasm sucks it into your cervix."

I felt her soft fingers wrap around my softened shaft and pull the tip to her warm moist lips just as I dipped my head and sucked her still swollen clit between my lips and began playing the tune that would quickly make her cum again. Katie had my dick back to full erection in seconds as I continued my oral assault on her hard little clit and it soon became a contest to see who could get the other to orgasm first.

I cheated and switched to the double finger dip with thumb circles working her clit that finished her off and made her cum hard. I watched her pussy pulsing and pushing out my load as her orgasm sent her into spasms and glob after glob of thick white sperm came oozing out of her tight pussy and running up her flat smooth tummy heading towards her heaving breasts as she gave my cock the final deep suck that started my orgasm.

I held her hips as I moved back on the bed rolling her onto her hands and knees stopping with the tip of my cock no more than two inches away from the leaking opening to Katie's beautiful pussy as the first blast began flowing from the tip of my throbbing erection.

I pulled her hips back and while the first ribbon of cum was still shooting out I painted every inch of her pussy as I slid past her tight wet opening and slid balls deep on the first plunge before I was done with the first blast coating her insides with a fresh hot dose of potent sperm.

With every flex and jerk of my cock Katie would pull forward a couple inches and then slam her tight cunt back against my spewing erection milking my cock with her quivering pussy as she mumbled all kinds of kinky shit about knocking her up and making her belly swell with my babies.

After that she was completely obsessed with the whole impregnation fetish and she's very smart and observant. She already had me figured out and knew exactly how to push my buttons and get me so excited I would agree to anything she asked. Thankfully she was off on her expected fertile days and she started her period the next week much to my relief.

My relief was short lived when her period ended and she soon had my cock buried in her tight sperm catcher as deep as possible as the cute little fucker sweet talked me into filling her tight pussy with potent sperm any time she dipped her petite fingers in her tasty little pussy and waved them under my nose.

Katie had turned into a sexy little cum slut determined to feel my cock kicking and spewing deep inside her and filling her womb with fresh potent sperm until she had my baby kicking inside her womb. Every few days she would show up and all I had to do was smell the faint scent of fresh pussy and I would give in and fill her again.

The next month she missed her period and we went to the store and bought three home pregnancy tests and she passed all three with flying colors confirming that she was carrying my baby. Katie was surprised because she thought we missed the whole week she was ovulating but I remember exactly the day we impregnated her.

We had just returned from a day at the beach with her friend Kerri who teased me all day long any time Katie wasn't looking with her tiny bikini and amazing body. Katie looked amazing that day. It was like she had a glow about her that made her even more desirable than any other day and I had gone four days without filling Katie while trying to miss her peak ovulation days.

When we got out of the shower after getting home from the beach she was laying on my bed in just her little boy shorts panties, on her side with her lower leg straight and her upper leg bent at the knee with her great little ass right at the edge of the bed giving me the sexiest view of her tiny camel toe.

I remember from that point on nothing felt normal. Katie looked extra beautiful and sexy, she felt softer and warmer to the touch that day and when I slipped my finger inside her panties and felt her hot pussy I was consumed with lust and knew I had to take her right then and there.

The bed was just the right height and put her pussy exactly at the same height as my rapidly stiffening cock. I slipped her panties to the side and when I grabbed my cock to line it up with Katie's tiny pussy I stroked it a couple times to get it fully hard and it kind of surged in my hand a couple times and felt thicker and harder than I ever remember it feeling before.

I remember it felt different somehow and as I stroked it to get a clear drop of precum to ooze from the tip like I usually do for lube it surged again and let out enough precum to completely cover the head and start to drip off the ridge.

It was like slow motion as I watched one drop of precum land on Katie's inner thigh about four inches away from her fertile flower. The next one landing two inches away and just before the next drip the tip of my slippery cock found her tiny opening and slid inside her tight cunt all the way in one silky smooth motion until I bottomed out balls deep and just held it there amazed at how hot tight and smooth her pussy felt today.

It felt great every time we were together but today it felt better somehow. It felt like hot creamy butter surrounding my throbbing shaft as I heard Katie moan her approval of our new found position and felt her massaging my shaft with her inner muscles as she worked her hips in small circles stimulating us both. I remember just starting to slide in and out a little and feeling something I'd never felt before as I pushed in deep on the third stroke and it felt amazing.

To me it felt like I was just lightly rubbing the bottom portion of the tip of my cock against the edge of Katie's cervix and if I pushed two inches farther I could get the tip to slip into a tight ring that would grip the slippery head behind the crown and massage it so nice it would make my whole shaft throb each time I would push through the tight ring squeezing the tip of my hard cock.

I remember it seemed to get slipperier and more intense with each push in and back out and I was amazed at how the slight motion could produce so much intense pleasure. I swear I could feel Katie's slippery cervix rubbing against the bottom edge of the tip of my cock each time I pushed in and pulled back and it felt like a set of puckered lips covered in slippery precum kissing the really sensitive area on the bottom right where the head meets the shaft.

It felt so fucking good and Katie was moaning and breathing hard as I slowly picked up the pace greedy with need to feel the next jolt of pleasure as I slid past her slippery cervix again and again with short purposeful strokes. It was like a drug that I quickly couldn't get enough of as I sped up the pace to feed my need for more pleasure I was suddenly jolted and I felt an orgasm like I'd never felt before consume my body before I even realized it was coming.

I was expecting the normal launch rate of about one blast per second and the usual 8 to 10 squirts but when my orgasm started it felt like everything took twice as long and was four times more intense. Each contraction took time to wind up almost to the point of discomfort before the hard release that started the flow of cum that lasted for two full seconds until it almost ached before it slowed and the next contraction began over and over until I was completely drained and light headed.

It was the most intense orgasm I had experienced and it felt like I pumped a gallon of sperm into Katie's sweet little pussy. Whenever I pulled out of Katie's tight little pussy after cumming deep inside her a big glob of thick sperm would slide out as soon as I pulled the head slightly out of her tight opening and then a small steady stream would leak out for a few minutes before it would slow to an occasional drip.

That day when I pulled out of Katie one tiny drop formed at the opening to her beautiful pussy and just stuck there while another was bubbling from the tip of my erection but nothing ran out of her freshly filled box. We snuck off to Vegas just as the baby bump started showing and got married before we told our Family about Katie being pregnant. We struggled through college but with a little help from our Family we both graduated and landed great jobs before Katie's cum slut baby making fetish started up again and she ended up knocked up in just three months.

12