Katie - The Trainee Pt. 10

Story Info
Busty young & naive girl starts new job.
9.7k words
4.69
31.8k
27
3

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lee0712
Lee0712
309 Followers

Katie rang the doorbell at the store front door. She had a rung half a dozen or so times before the old man was woken from his sleep and came to see who it could be at such an early hour. He had expected Katie would be coming by but he hadn't expected it to be so early, nor did he imagine she would be stood outside the store completely naked. In hurrying to answer the door the old man had simply grabbed his bath robe, pulled it around him and walked through the store to the front door. He stood motionless staring through the glass door at the sight of the naked girl. Within seconds, and even at his age, the old man was sporting a full erection that was sticking proudly out through the open robe. With one hand trying to hide his obvious arousal he quickly unbolted the door and let Katie in to the store.

Without prompt or thought Katie hugged the old man and then seeing his arousal she dropped to her knees and took the old man's cock in to her mouth and began to bob her head back and forward taking the old man's full length in to her mouth and then deeper in to her throat. The whole experience caught the old man off guard and he began to wobble on very unsteady legs. He wasn't sure how, but he managed to keep his balance and within just a few minutes he was groaning loudly as he dumped a mass of cum in to her mouth. Not a drop was missed as Katie swallowed it all. After licking the old man's cock cleaned, she lifted herself off her knees, kissed the old man again and walked through to the shower room at the back of the store. After a moment to gather his thoughts the old man managed to croak a feeble 'thank you' before getting a full grasp on his thoughts and Katie's new attire for the day.

As Katie stood under the hot shower she suddenly froze as the memories of the previous days came flooding back. She was giddy with the thoughts racing through her mind; the security guard, the boys in the alley, the men that had molested her and the relentless fucking in the club and the blow job she had just given the old man. To say she was confused would be an understatement. Why was she acting this way, why now and what had changed? Try as she might she couldn't make any sense of it. In the space of only 48 hours she had gone from being a shy and retiring girl to being a complete nymphomaniac and slut. She couldn't make any sense of it; all she knew was she was loving it

Whilst deep in thought, the old man called her from the shop and it broke her from her daze. After the long hot soak Katie felt refreshed and alive once again. As she dried herself, her mind momentarily turned to the day ahead and to her job. However, within seconds her mind was back in the store and she was eager to see just what sort of outfit she would be wearing.

The old man had made coffee and breakfast which Katie found as she left the shower room. As she sat and ate the light breakfast, she thanked the old man for his kindness. The old man waved away the thanks as not being needed. Truth be told his mind was fully engaged in the days schedule that he and Mr, Oldham had planned. Both he and Mr. Oldham had seen the video footage from the club and could see that she had fully embraced her role as a slut. However, they didn't want her to be given to question herself and the first step in the plan was to ensure that Katie's arousal was kept at the same high level. Preparing breakfast for Katie had not simply been an act of kindness, her food and drink had been laced with more of the powerful aphrodisiac that she been consuming for the past few days.

After she had finished eating the old man had Katie stand in the middle of the dressing room and he then set about liberally applying more aphrodisiac oil to every inch of her body. After 20 minutes of thoroughly enjoying massaging oil in to her soft flesh, the old man's attention moved to the 'outfit' for the day.

In preparing the new outfit the old man had first thought about a something as revealing as her night's attire in the two days earlier, but he decided that perhaps a more conservative approach would be the way to go for the office. However, as he began to make the skirt his ambition took over and he decided that 'risqué' should be the theme for the day.

Starting once again with a blank canvas the first item he dressed Katie with was a pair of black stilettoes. Slender in design they had a 4-inch heel and forced Katie to stand tall and to lift and shape her already shapely slender legs.

The second piece of the outfit that he fitted was a skirt. The skirt was a plain black cloth. Nothing risqué or scandalous at first glance but he had spent extra time ensuring that the cut of the skirt would truly represent the days theme.

The old man lifted the tiny skirt and wrapped it around her waist before fastening it with a single press stud. Katie could see that it was a precariously black short skirt and it immediately had her heart racing with excitement. Her heart would soon be pounding when she saw how it had been cut.

The thin waste band sat low on her hips with the bottom of the skirt dropping across the top of her thighs. However, for better effect the skirt had been cut in to strips, 18 to be exact, 9 across the front and 9 across the back and with a generous gap on each side of her hips. With the skirt in place the old man asked Katie to walk in small circles around the dressing area. As soon as she began to move the skirt strips began to move apart and to show wide areas of naked leg, ass and of course pussy. The strips danced around Katie's body almost with the single intent of exposing her. As soon as she stopped walking the skirt strips dropped back in to place and at a glance you would not have thought it was anything other than a precariously short skirt.

The old man was delighted with the results. It was at this stage that Katie's heart began pounding with even more excitement as she saw that the skirt only really covered her if she stood still, any movement would leave her almost fully exposed. Her first reaction was a gasp as she felt her arousal grow. As she opened her mouth to speak the old man quickly hushed her and continued with his tasks. The final piece of the outfit was the top and the old man had also been busy with its cut and fit.

The old man wanted Katie consumed with the risk of exposure and wanted her to be conscious of her body and clothes all day. He knew that she would try to maintain a professional posture and would be trying to impress Mr. Oldham in order to keep her job. He had also seen her grow in confidence, embracing her slutty nudity, but he wanted her to feel constantly on edge whilst in the office.

As before the old man stood behind and Katie, and following instructions she raised her arms from her sides. The old man held up a tiny tailored waistcoat. The old man reached around and pulled the top across Katie's back as she put her arms through the arm holes. Stepping in front of Katie the old man pulled each side together over the top her generous chest and buttoned it in place with 3 buttons. The bottom of the waistcoat wrapped snugly around Katie's slim frame just below the bottom of her tits. The lapels were cut high on the shoulder and were extremely narrow. With the arm holes cut all the way to the bottom, a generous portion of tit flesh was visible on each side. In the centre the old man had cut a large 'V' shape to plunge low and to show a mass of cleavage above the small row of buttons. The old man had taken his time with the tailoring and his patience was being rewarded. The tailoring was exquisite, in front there was an acre of cleavage on display and Katie noticed that her nipples were barely covered, but even when they were, there was no hiding how erect they were.

The old man asked Katie to walk and move around the room once again. As she began to move the skirt strips began their erotic dance, but they were somewhat overshadowed by the sight of Katie's tits freely bouncing within the top. The effect was hypnotising. The old man continued to watch and after a moment to ponder he removed Katie's top and grabbed a pair of scissors and then without a word he moved to his work bench. Within only a few minutes he was done and with Katie once again raising her arms he re-fitted the top. It was still the same size, but in front the top button had been removed and exposing more cleavage. The two remaining buttons sat just below the bottom of Katie's tits. The 'V' had been extended so much that it now showed a full and unrestricted view of her cleavage. With the top now back in place the old man had Katie move around once again. With the top now more open, Katie's large tits and erect nipples were bouncing that bit more.

On seeing the full effect of the top and skirt in motion, Katie's drug fuelled arousal began to peak again and right at that moment, and for the first time in her life, Katie experienced an orgasm brought on simply from the excitement and erotic tension that had been building in her body since the fitting session had started. The old man clapped his hands together in delight as he watched his creation move and then again in delight when he saw how Katie had reacted. The old man moved around the panting girl and gently smoothed out the material and made sure that for the moment the top and skirt were both in the right place.

The old man and Mr. Oldman had spoken and agreed that they should continue to push the boundaries of what they could achieve and that she should also be pushed further with a daily task or challenge. The old man had been left to ensure that her mood and clothing would provide the platform from which to work whilst Mr. Oldman had agreed to push the boundaries in the office and he planned on enlisting the help of Matt (he was fairly certain that he wouldn't need much persuading).

Satisfied that the outfit now fitted how he had wanted it to, the old man explained to Katie that for the entire day she was not allowed to cover herself in anyway and no matter how revealing they may become she was not allowed to adjust her clothes unless instructed to do so. He then added to his point by saying that when not seated her stance should be with her hands behind her back. Katie tried the stance and clasped her hands behind her back. With her hands clasped and resting in the small of her back, Katie was pushing her chest out and the already scandalous top was offering little cover as each nipple popped from the top and in to clear view.

The old man's delight was plain to see and again he gave a little clap in appreciation before pulling the top back in to place. After checking his watch, he decided that he would need to get Katie on her way to her office and for good measure he once again handed Katie a small bottle of water which was of course laced with more stimulant.

The office was only a short walk from the store but now it was 08:00 and the streets were beginning to fill with commuters. On leaving the store Katie was in two minds about walking the main streets in full view of everyone. With her job in mind she decided that she couldn't afford to be late by attracting too much attention and so she quickly turned to the side streets to try and stay out of view. The walk would take little longer but she felt it more comfortable about making it to the office in time. As she walked she sipped from the bottle of water and almost immediately started to feel an increased buzz in her head which soon found its way to her achingly erect nipples and pulsing clit. The sensations of the previous night and the blow job she had given to the old man came rushing back and she found herself feeling empty. Lost in her arousal she didn't see a group of work men stood waiting to enter building site. From out of nowhere Katie heard a loud whistle and cheering and snapping out of her haze she saw the group of men and her arousal kicked in to overdrive. As she approached them, their whistles and cheers fell silent as they stood in disbelief at the sight before them. Katie was in full flirt mode and her fingers began to tease the edge of her top and the strips of the skirt. At first the men remained frozen but as she moved closer they all began to gain some level of courage and began to pour out compliments whilst slowly starting to gather around her. It turned out that the men were waiting to be let in by their foreman and he was due to arrive in 10 minutes. Katie let out a sigh of disappointment, "only 10 minutes"!

With her mind still wrestling with her ever building arousal, and the need for it to be quenched, she asked them how would they feel if she were to do a little show for them. Without any hesitation they all agreed in unison and within a couple of seconds Katie had stripped and was stood naked on the sidewalk, her skirt in one hand and her top in the other. She immediately had countless pairs of hands roaming all over her body. For the next 10 minutes Katie was finger fucked by 6 men and had her tits and nipples sucked and mauled. All of them men had taken their cocks out and whilst mauling the gorgeous girl they were all wanking furiously. This hadn't gone unnoticed by Katie and she duly joined in by dropping to her knees and grabbing each cock that was presented to her. Whilst wanking two at a time she was also sucking on one or more. It didn't take long for the 6 men to blow their loads and although she managed to swallow some of it, a lot was sprayed on to her tits. All 6 men were just about to move in for round 2 when one of their phones rang. A groan rang around the group as it was announced that their boss had arrived and was waiting for them. With a last playful maul and grope of the gorgeous girl they all reluctantly stuffed their cocks away and headed off to work.

As she gathered herself she realised that she was stood naked in pubic and covered in cum once again. The activities of last few days had changed her. The Katie of old would have gone in a complete panic, but the Katie of today was very much embracing her new-found freedom and again without a care in the world she slowly and calmly pulled on her skirt back on. As she reached for her top, she realised that she couldn't put it back on due to the mass of cum still on her tits. So, with a very noticeable bounce in her step she continued on her way to the office, her top in one hand with the other scooping the cum from her tits and savouring the taste as she licked it from her fingers. It wasn't until she was almost at the office that she had finished cleaning her tits and savouring the cum. With a disappointed sigh she slowly pulled her top back on. Now 'fully' clothed she stopped briefly for a second and checked her reflection in nearby shop window to make sure that her outfit was in place. As she stood staring at her reflection she let out a small giggle as she realised that although she was now dressed for the office there was very little chance that her 'modesty' would remain intact for the entire day.

It was still early and although the office hadn't yet filled out there were still a few early arrivals who were greeted with the stunning sight of Katie walking through the lab area to her raised desk. A few of them were lucky enough to catch the view from behind and were able to gaze at her near naked ass as the thin strips of the skirt danced from side to side.

As aroused as she still was, she still had the presence of mind to focus as she had to make sure that she didn't mess things up and risk losing the job. As she reached her desk Katie gingerly climbed on to her stool. Today it was little easier as there were no pebbles resting at her pussy to cause more arousal. However, with her focus on trying to maintain some level of decorum, Katie hadn't noticed that the seat now had what appeared to be a round disk cut out from the centre. It didn't cause any discomfort and so it went unnoticed to Katie who was now perched on top of the high stool with her feet resting in the side hoops. With her legs spread at almost 180 degrees, her pussy was back on full display.

Reaching over to the keyboard to log in to her pc, she came acutely aware of her predicament. As she leaned forward her erect nipples began to push out from the top. With each movement she made toward the keyboard her top would slide further open and allow for just a little more of her tits to be exposed. Without any delay the excitement of her predicament began to build and her nipples responded instantly. Within just a few seconds they were like bullets and were close to popping out. As she began gently tapping away on the keyboard Mr. Oldham approached her desk. Having walked from the main office area he'd had the opportunity to get an unobscured view of Katie's parted legs and naked pussy and his heart was already racing. As he grew closer to the desk, he was greeted with a view of her heavenly chest. At that moment Katie looked up and saw him.

Wanting to ensure a smooth and error free day she jumped up from the stool to greet him. The result of her sudden movement caused her tits to bounce free of her top. Mr Oldham was almost lost in lust but he mentally gathered himself and on saying 'good morning he reached out and shook Katie's hand. The handshake was probably a second or two longer than it should have been but with the effect it had on making her tits jiggle there was no way Mr. Oldham was going to keep it brief. When he did finally relinquish and let her hand go Katie suddenly remembered the old man's instructions and without a moment's hesitation, she pulled her arms back so that she could cup them in the small of her back. Her naked tits were now being thrust forward even more than before and despite trying, Mr. Oldham simply stood and stared. After a second or two Katie's eyes followed his gaze and immediately understood her plight. She immediately reached up and covered her tits with her hands. As she did so the old man's words rang through her head "she was not allowed to cover herself in any way". As quickly as she had raised her hands, she dropped them to her sides and then once again clasped them behind her back.

Mr. Oldham nearly choked. He was about to tell her to cover herself but Katie began to blurt out that she didn't want to disappoint anyone or risk losing the job. Mr. Oldham let Katie continue with her ramblings before calming her and giving a few reassuring comments.

Before Katie had another meltdown Mr. Oldham outlined her duties for the day. She would need to spend a few hours at the desk reviewing some of the technical work the lab had done and she would then need to complete and online assessment via her desk pc. He went on to explain that there was a dossier in her desk drawer that she could use to help her work through the assessment. Keen to demonstrate her enthusiasm Katie immediately turned to the desk and bent to open the drawer and retrieve the dossier. This time Mr. Oldham did choke as he was presented with a view of her naked ass and both of her cute pink holes as the skirt strips slid to the sides.

Stunned by the view it took him a few seconds to gain his senses and tune in to the fact that Katie was speaking again, babbling about how keen she was and how she would work hard on the study. She was apparently oblivious to the show she had just given. Mr. Oldham politely interrupted and explained that as well as the study and assessment work she would also need to take a tour of the labs and to schedule times to work with each of the senior technicians in order to better understand the projects that they were working on. After he finished explaining he let Katie know that she could find a list of the people she'd need to meet within the dossier and that he would leave it to her to arrange the meetings. With his final comments made he also suggested to Katie that she should perhaps adjust her top and with one last prolonged gaze to drink in the sight before him, he excused himself and made his way back toward the main office.

Lee0712
Lee0712
309 Followers