Katie - The Trainee Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire lab was now staring dumbly at the gorgeous girl now fully impaled on two large dildos. With her legs spread they had watched their full lengths disappear in to her glistening cunt and ass and then slip out and back in as she adjusted her feet and placed them in to hoops.

After a few moments of gathering her senses she turned to her assignment dossier and began to continue her task. For the next 30 minutes she remained completely focused on her task. However soon after that the first of the what was to be many visitors came over from the lab to chat with her at the desk. She knew Mr. Oldham would be monitoring her and so Katie was determined to be the ultimate professional. For the next hour Katie had 20 visitors and the visits all followed the same routine. Each introduced themselves politely and offered idle chit chat for a minute of two before moving closer to the impaled girl, and taking advantage of the situation, they all helped themselves to her body. After the hour Katie's tits had been sucked by 20 people, her clit and pussy had been rubbed by each of them. Her hands had been busy throughout and she had jerked off every visitor to her desk and each visitor had either shot their load on her tits and body or cum in her mouth and watched her swallow their load all whilst she had been sat on the two dildos and climaxing continually.

Unbeknown to Katie, Mr. Oldham had held a team meeting whilst she had been with Matt earlier in the day. Each person was to feel free to 'play' with the girl's body. They could touch, lick, kiss, cum etc. but after one hour they were to all get back to their work. With the hour over Katie began to notice a lull. She had tried tremendously to concentrate on the dossier during the many visits she received, but each time she'd tried she found herself fighting arousal and an inevitable orgasm. Now, in what seemed like a 'break' she tried once again to focus.

After only few seconds her desk phone rang, it was Mr. Oldham. Katie quickly picked up the phone but before she could say anything Mr. Oldham announced in a curt tone that he had observed her activities for the past hour and that he did not feel that she perhaps understood the note he had left her. Mr. Oldham went on to explain that for the rest of the afternoon (2 hours) her task would need to be made that much more difficult given her apparent lack of focus for the past hour. With that he offered a brief word of encouragement and then hung up.

Katie was frozen, her chest and face were covered in cum and she was still impaled on the stool. It was only when Matt appeared that she snapped back in to the moment. Matt simply said that Mr. Oldham had asked him to make her task a little more challenging and then without another word her bent down and attached two metal straps to Katie's ankles which he then clipped to the metal hoops on the stool. Katie was now locked firmly in place on the stool and on the two dildos. Without any further word of explanation Matt simply turned and left leaving Katie speechless.

A few minutes past before she regained some level of composure and slowly began to focus once again on the dossier. From the privacy of his office Mr. Oldham had been watching Katie through the office windows but more so via the many screens on his desk that were feeding him a live stream from numerous cameras in the lab that had been focused in on the girl. Once he saw that she was once again trying to focus once on her work he picked up a remote from the desk and turned it on. He had been delighted with what the boys in the lab had done with the stool and was eager to try it out on Katie.

At first Katie didn't notice any change, but slowly she began to feel a vibration coming from the stool. Then, after a few seconds the lab watched as she suddenly grabbed hold of the desk and let out a loud gasp. Beneath Katie the large dildos had suddenly began to retract and pull themselves out of her slick pussy and ass. The sensations felt incredible and Katie's reaction announced to the all those in the lab that their boss was now using the controls.

Just as Katie thought the dildos were pulling out completely, with a very smooth motion they started to push back in again to the same previous depth. The centre of the stool had been fitted with a hollow tube in which there were two very slick pneumatic pumps which allowed the attached dildos to rise and fall to a desired depth. Mr. Oldham had the dildos rising and falling on one of the lower settings but he could already see the effect it was having on Katie.

He watched almost in awe as for the next few minutes Katie rode the two large dildos. With her feet shackled to the hoops on the stool there was no way she could lift herself off either and remained pinned in place as each continued to rise and fall. After another minute Mr. Oldham turned the remote up another level. The speed of the pumps increased as did the speed the dildos as they continued to rise and fall. Katie was audibly groaning and it was obvious that she was close to cumming again. At this point Mr. Oldham changed another setting on the control. This time the setting wasn't the speed but the length. When Katie had seen to two dildos she had only seen the length of each above the top of the seat. Below the seat there was more to come! On the next occasion the dildos rose back up Mr. Oldham had set the remote so that they pushed up a further inch. Katie's face was a picture of astonishment as she felt each dildo go further than they previously had. Both were now much deeper and this wasn't lost on Katie as her next orgasm hit.

Mr. Oldham watched in delight. Her body tensed and then dropped forward slightly toward the desk. It was at this point that Mr. Oldham's smile grew even larger. The motion of dropping forward caused Katie's newly tailored top to give up the fight and her large cum covered tits were completely set free as the single button let go. The next thing that happened had Mr. Oldham audibly gasp. As Katie lifted her body back up she grabbed her tits and pulled each pierced nipple before beginning to suck and lick each and to devour the cum dripping from them.

In a moment of astonishment he collapsed back in his chair and unwittingly pressed down on the remote control which sped up further and caused the dildos to rise another extra inch. Katie was now taking 10 inches of dildo in to her pussy and another 9 inches in to her ass, and both were going at an increased speed. The further increase in length and speed pushed Katie on again and she began to suck and lick furiously at each tit whilst pulling heavily on her nipples. Mr. Oldham sat gazing at the screens on his desk. His hands had already pulled his dick from his pants and he was wanking furiously as he watched the young girl as she rode the two dildos. The cameras he'd had set up around the office and Katie's desk provided clear and unrestrictive views and Mr. Oldham's astonishment continued as he watched the girl embrace her situation and forcibly begin to grind down on to the seat in an attempt to push her two assailants even deeper.

As Katie's experienced another shattering orgasm Mr. Oldham regained his composure and reached for the remote control once again. There was still more to come from the length and speed settings but he wanted to try one more thing before backing it off a little. There were a number of other controls and settings but the one he wanted to try was a setting he'd specifically asked for (demanded). He pushing the control pad and watched as a second later Katie's mouth dropped open and she let out a series of louder groans. Not only were the pneumatic pumps beneath he pussy and ass hole controlling the speed and length of the dildos, they were now increasing the width/of each. Katie could only sit with her hands clamped on the desk as both dildos were inflated. There would be time to try all the settings at a later time but Mr. Oldham was keen to try this one. The larger of the two dildos was working its 10 inches in and out of her pussy at pace but rather than 2 inches wide it was now a full inch wider down its entire length. The same had happened to the dildo which was hammering away in her ass. Although a little shorter in length it also now had the same girth as its larger partner. For the next five minutes Mr. Oldham watched as Katie continued to ride the dildos and maul her own tits. After another series of orgasms from Katie, Mr. Oldham dialled back the control so that the stool reverted to its original settings and continued to pump away.

Having cleaned himself up, Mr. Oldham left his office and walked over to Katie's desk. Katie's head had rocked back when the controls had been dialled down and her eyes were closed as she continued to be pleasure by the hi-tech stool. Mr. Oldham stood for a few minutes absorbing the sight in front of him. Both of Katie's huge tits were on display and were glistening with cum juices and her pierced nipples were standing fully erect and were engorged after the attention they had received. After countless orgasms the stool was slick with Katie's juices and he could clearly see her clit was swollen and as Katie continued to flick and tease it. He stood in front of the desk for a couple of minutes before he clearing his throat so that she knew he was there.

Katie slowly opened her eyes and stared bewilderedly at her boss. Before he began his series of plans and events he had thought it would take longer to reach this point with Katie, but he could now see that she had already reached the point of submission. Whether it was her misguided desire to keep the job or the drugs and sexual situations that had been engineered, she was now certainly where he had wanted her to be.

Mr. Oldham pulled up a spare seat and sat next to the near naked Katie. He spoke softly to her whilst gently stroking her thighs and hair. When he was done he leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips. Katie was left almost whimpering as she felt another climax hit as her two intruders continued to pump away beneath her. Mr. Oldham's timing had been exquisite. His tender words, touch and kiss coincided with Katie's orgasm which her mind automatically associated with him and not the machine beneath her. She was now lost, completely submissive and completely at his command.

For the remainder of the day Katie endured a continued assault from the dildos. After countless orgasms she was exhausted as well as a little delirious, so much so that she didn't really notice her ankle straps being removed and being carried from the lab to a waiting car.

The next morning Katie awoke. She recognised the couch and room as being the back room of the old man's shop but it took a few more minutes before she could recall the events of the previous day. Her body convulsed as the memories came flooding back and her hand drifted to her pussy. Mr. Oldham's words came flooding back. She was now 'His' intern and she would serve him and the company as directed. Katie felt a warm glow and her pussy twitched in anticipation of what was to come.