Katie - The Trainee Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lee0712
Lee0712
307 Followers

Katie's lace tassel top was covering next to nothing. Her pierced nipples were on proud display and the bottom and sides of her tits were fully exposed. When the boys had boarded she had been sat with her legs crossed, but now as they stood and stared she uncrossed her legs and slowly began to move them apart. She knew that she should be going to the lab, but even after the fucking from the 4 guys in the alley, her body was still burning with arousal and so she decided that a little fun on the bus ride wouldn't hurt anyone!

The boys were staring at the biggest pair of tits they had ever seen on the most gorgeous girl they had ever seen with the most stunning body. The boys made their way along the bus and gathered around her on the back seat and the seats immediately in front. As the bus pulled away the boys began to chat with Katie who returned their attention with a full-on session of flirting and teasing. She slowly raised her hands above her head in a fake stretch which pushed her naked tits out further toward the boys. She then dropped her hands and began stroking the side of her tits before gently teasing her pierced nipples. With one hand continuing with one nipple the other hand dropped between her parted legs and began to play with her clit. By now each of the boys were wrestling with erect cocks and all were rubbing them through their trousers. The bus slowed and stopped at the next stop and another group of boys boarded the bus and within seconds they had gathered with the first group. Katie was feeling as horny as she ever had and so reached forward to the nearest boy and pulled him forward. She guided his hand to her clit and his face to her tits. Her wet pussy immediately invited two of his fingers to join the embedded dildo whilst he sucked eagerly on one tit. That was the sign the rest of the boys needed and within seconds Katie had countless hands molesting her body. Her nipples were being licked and sucked and she could feel her pussy and ass were being invaded by countless fingers. Her newly injected medication release had her body in an extreme state of arousal and the roaming hands and tongues had her orgasming almost every minute. But she needed more!

She asked the boy kissing her to drop his trousers and sit on the back seat and then as she had done in the park she quickly straddled him and dropped her pussy on to his cock. However, unlike the park she didn't need to invite anyone to fuck her ass, no sooner did she have the cock in her pussy she felt one enter her ass. Once again she had a dildo and cock in both her pussy and ass. Katie bounced up and down on the boy's cocks until she felt him blow his load in her pussy. With him done she slid across to the next and the ride continued. When the boy below blew his load she moved to straddle the next and when the boy fucking her ass blew his, he was instantly replaced by another.

She didn't know how long it had been but she had moved across a number of cocks and as Katie was about to move to the next, she felt herself being flipped over. The boy below was now fucking her ass and the boy stood in front was ramming his cock in to her pussy. Now that she was facing forward the boys could see her huge tits bouncing wildly and they could also make use of her hands and mouth. She immediately had a cock in each hand and one in her mouth. This onslaught continued on and on and on. Katie had assumed that after each turn each boy hand been wanking himself hard again and going again, but she was wrong. Each time the bus had stopped a new group had boarded and joined in. After what seemed like an eternity of fucking the bus finally stopped. Katie lifted her head and look around to find a full bus staring at her as groups of young boys took turns in her pussy, ass and mouth After a little while of the bus being stationary the driver shouted down the bus and the mass of bodies slowly retreated. It took nearly 30 minutes for the last round of fucking to finish and for the bodies to leave.

When the last boy left, the bus driver walked over to Katie. She was sat on the back seat where she had started the ride. Her legs were stretched wide and her body was covered in a thick wash of cum. When Katie saw the bus driver she smiled sweetly and thanked him. The driver laughed and confessed that he had joined in a couple of occasions so he should be the one thanking her. The bus ride to the lab should've taken 10 minutes. Katie had been on the bus for over 5 hours. The driver reckoned that he had picked up close on 50 fairs during the drive and that most all had paid Katie at least a couple of visits. The driver then apologised for the inconvenience but as he was finishing his shift she would need to leave the bus but there was no rush and she could take her time.

The driver made his way back to the cab and Katie stood to face her reflection in the window. Her face broke in to a smile when she saw just how much cum was covering her body. As she went to remove her skirt she noticed that all the tassels had been torn away and all she had was a thin lace band around her hips. The top hadn't fared much better and it was horribly tattered. The side tassels were gone as had at least a half from the centre.

Katie giggled to herself and then quickly pulled the top over her head. The top was soaked with cum. Before trying to dry it she began using her hands to scoop the cum from her body and gulping it down. Try as she might she couldn't clear it all. Her back and hair were still soaked and there was little she could do. She picked up her top and wrung it out. The cum splashed on to the floor and created a large puddle. Katie couldn't help but laugh. She had guzzled galloons of cum during the fucking and scooped more from her body, yet more had poured from her clothes.

Just as she was about to pull her top back on she felt the double dildo in her pussy and ass. With a gentle pull it popped free followed by a stream of cum. Katie giggled again and then licked her lips before sucking the dildos clean. Once her pussy and ass had stopped leaking cum she re-inserted the cleaned dildos. As she pushed them all the way in, she let out a satisfied moan. It felt much better to be full than not she thought to herself.

Katie put her top back on. The lace was torn and tattered and it was still soaked. The side tassels were gone and all she was left with was a thin lace bib which was hanging between her tits.

With her body as clean as she could make it and her 'clothes' back on, Katie realised that her purse had gone. Another souvenir she thought. Without a fuss or thought she made her way to the front of the bus and blew a kiss to the driver as she left.

Once outside the bus she noticed that the sun was beginning to set. As she walked on she came to a decorative fountain set back from the office area. As she hadn't been able to clean her whole body of the cum that had been dumped on to her so she stepped into the fountain and let the cool water pour over her. Within a minute her body was clean, fresh and tingling. As she stepped down from the fountain she looked at what was left of her lace outfit and with a nonchalant shrug she tore the remnants from her body and dropped them in to a nearby bin. She was now completely naked and still wet from the fountain, but at least she was still wearing her heels. Embracing her new found love of nakedness she walked to the end of the street where she found herself in the down town area to which Matt had taken her to get her piercings.

One side of the road appeared to be apartments whilst other look to be mostly shops and bars. She crossed the road opposite a bar. From the outside it looked OK and given it was now 10:30 she decided to give it a try. As soon as she walked through the door she knew that whatever it might find, it certainly would not be help.

She decided that perhaps the next bar would prove a better choice but as she turned to leave her path was blocked by 3 huge guys whilst another locked the door. Katie was suddenly aware of the fact that she was naked. She was in another bar surrounded by a mass of guys wearing only a pair of white heels and a double dildo stuffed in her pussy and ass. What on earth could go wrong.

Unlike her other exploits there were no introductions made or explanations made. Katie was simply picked up and dropped in the middle of the bar. Katie watched as the entire bar stripped and gathered around her. Within seconds she had hands all over her. When the first hands reached her pussy they simply pulled the double dildo out and tossed it away. Once enough of the naked guys had gathered round she was lifted on top of one guy who rammed his cock in to her ass and it was quickly followed by a second in her pussy. The fucking was nothing short of violent and she was loving it.

Katie was fucking and sucking some of the biggest cocks she had seen and she was being tossed around like a rag doll. She was loving every minute. Katie had experienced two cocks and two dildos in the park and on the bus but what she experienced next pushed her even her limits. After some twisting of limbs and bodies Katie found herself lying face down on top of two guys who were lying on their sides almost face to face. On top of her were two more guys in more or less the same position. The guys underneath Katie lifted her body and at the same time her legs were pulled wide apart. Then, as she was lowered the two guys below her jammed their cocks in to her pussy from each side. Katie's couldn't stop moaning. She had taken two cocks in her pussy before but never from this angle and never two so big. Once Katie had been fully impaled, the two men above her did the same with her ass hole. As they forced themselves deeper and deeper Katie let out a scream followed by endless moaning.

Once fully in, each of the men began to fuck her relentlessly. The four guys had been chosen for this particular fuck because they had 4 of the biggest cocks. Katie's ass and pussy were being stretched in ways she didn't think possible, yet she was still loving it and was orgasming almost continuously. As the fucking continued a hand lifted her head and a was forced in to her mouth. To begin with she could only manage to take the large head in her mouth but after a few strokes the cock pushed further and further until it was lodged in the back of her throat. Katie could hardly breath and as she started to fade and the cock were pulled out. Once she had caught her breath the cock was forced back in. Katie continued to orgasm as she was fucked by very cock in the bar over and over again. Sometimes just one cock in her pussy, sometimes a DP, sometimes 3 and sometimes again by 4 cocks.

Katie woke to find that she was lying naked in an alleyway behind the club. The sun was already in the sky and she could hear traffic on the main street. Her mind flashed back to the bar and the fucking she had received. Her thoughts were fixated on the 4 cock fucking and her hands immediate dropped to her pussy where to her surprise she found that she the double dildo and been re-inserted. For the next 5 minutes she rammed her pussy and ass with the double dildo until she came and squirted a mass of her own juices and cum on to the floor. When she had caught her breath she climbed to her feet. Once again her body was soaked with cum and given how wet it was and how much of it there was, she guessed that she couldn't have been in the alley for long. The only difference this time was that she had no clothing at all. So, first things first, she scoped the cum from her body as best she could and gulped it down. One end of the alley was blocked and so she walked to the open end. The street was pretty empty with just the odd car passing. As she looked in the other direction she saw the saw the old man's store.

She stepped off the curb and walked across the road whilst waving and shaking her tits at the passers-by. Once at the store she knocked for a few minutes before the old man appeared. He stood staring for a minute before letting her in. Katie almost bounced passed him and he quickly locked the door and followed her through to the back. She was positively beaming and went ahead with her recollection of the day as the old man patiently sat and listened. When she had finished recounting her day, the old man let her relax on the sofa and suggested that she should perhaps grab a few hours sleep.

Back in the shop the old man called Mr. Oldham and they decided that it was time for the next stage of then plan. As well as developing a series of drugs to related to the release of sexual inhibitions, the lab had also been developing new drugs that could be used to enhance or even change a person's physical appearance. The tests had proven to be so successful that they had reached the point where they were able to code the drugs so that they targeted specific body parts.

When Mr. Oldham first met Katie, he knew that that she would be a perfect test subject for the aphrodisiac. Her shy and slightly submissive demeanour made her perfect and he knew that with a body like hers, that if he could push her arousal to the right levels that she would not be short of attention and interaction. He had of course been right. For the past few days the two men had debated whether or not they should try the body enhancement drugs. Katie was a stunning girl with a stunning body and they were reluctant to try in case it went wrong. However, the past few days had shown just how well she had assimilated the sexual enhancement drugs and so they decide to press on test the next set of drugs.

With instructions given the old man he went over to the sleeping Katie who was laid flat on the couch. He quickly opened a small wallet and removed 5 syringes. He then swabbed each of her tits with an antiseptic to clean and numb them slightly. With everything in place he made the first injection in to the centre of her right tit. Katie barely flinched and so he quickly did the same to the left. Again, Katie barely flinched and so he picked up the third syringe add injected it directly in to her nipple. Although she squirmed slightly she remained sleeping and so the old man did the same to the other nipple. Then with one syringe left the old man gently swabbed her clit. Once done he took the 5th syringe and carefully injected it directly in to her clit. Katie squirmed again but did not wake.

It was Done. It was getting late and so the old man left her sleep. He would see her in the morning when the results of the injections should be visible.

At 07:30 the old man walked in to the back room to find Katie standing naked in front of the mirrors. As she began to turn the old man nearly choked. The first view he got was of Katie in profile. Her tits were enormous and were standing straight out and away from her body. When she turned to face him he was able to see the full results. Her tits were at least two sizes bigger, yet they had retained their firmness and had not dropped in the slightest. His gaze was then drawn to her nipples. They were now twice the size as well as being much wider. His first reaction was relief as he feared that they may look fake, but they didn't, they looked exactly as they had, only much bigger. He had never seen anything like it. On Katie's slim frame they were immense. He reached out and touched them and Katie squirmed with pleasure. Her tits felt just as soft and amazing as they did before. When he reached up and pinched her nipples and Katie almost collapsed. The old man then watched as they became even more erect. Once she steadied herself the old man crouched down to check her clit. Once again he was amazed. It was at least twice the size and it was pushed fully out of its sheath. He gently touched it and Katie began to shake and within seconds she had juices flowing down her legs and as with her nipples her clit swelled even more.

The old man left a very confused Katie to explore her body before calling Mr. Oldham with the results. With both men delighted they decided to plan for the day and decided to go with the park event again. Now that the fair had moved on the park was hosting a smallish comic con event and Mr. Oldham had made his plans around it with another corporate stand. As with the previous day, Katie would be sent from the store to the park and although they would plan a few events for her, this time they would allow her to reach the corporate stand.

At around 09:00 the old man was ready and Katie had finished showering. They both sat down and ate breakfast at which time Katie started to ask questions about her body, the size of her tits and clit and their sensitivity. The two men had prepared for such questions and in his usual calming manner began to explain that given how reserved she had, her recent release and sexual activities had likely released hormones that had been mostly dormant and as a consequence her body had now fully developed.

Anybody else would have called the old man crazy, he was a tailor, what would he know. However, over the past few days with her mind and mood changing, Katie had come to trust the old man. She had fully embraced that fact that how she was now acting made her a slut, but she was OK, in fact she was loving it. With her mind fully distracted by her new sexual liberation, the old man's words seemed to make sense and so with barely any further questions she simply accepted the explanation and they continued with their breakfast. The old man was amazed. Katie was a bright girl, but the stimulants that she had been given had obviously influenced her more than they had perhaps realised.

Once they had finished breakfast the old man led her to the centre of the room changing room. First he had her put on a pair of cute silver stiletto heels. With her body curving to accommodate the high heels the old man asked Katie to take her normal walk around the room. It was vision to behold. Katie's tits bounced and jiggled as before but because they were so much bigger so was the bounce and jiggle. The old man couldn't stop staring until she circled back toward him and he saw how proud her clit was now standing.

The old man was ecstatic, as was Katie and so in their time honoured tradition the old man got busy with the oil massage mixed again with a little self-tan for a golden sheen. He spent a lot of extra time on her tits, nipples and clit and when he was done she had experienced at least half a dozen more orgasms as she continued to get used to her new body and its increased sensitivity.

The old man quickly walked to his bench and came back with her outfit for the day. He knew the plan for the day and what Mr. Oldham wanted and so he had quickly pulled something together that would set fire to Katie's lust for exhibitionism. With Katie now sporting super huge tits the old man had been at a loss when trying to come up with an idea for her top. He knew that he wanted to have them as exposed as possible so that there enhanced bounce and jiggle would be unmissable and an idea started to form.

The old man held up shiny silver strapless shelf bra which he pulled up under Katie's enhanced tits and clipped it in the centre of her back. With the bra fastened the old man pulled the cups up from under her tits. The half cups covered the bottom third of her tits and just barely covered her erect pierced nipples. The effect was staggering. The small half cups acted like the cups in a corset. With each step the bounce and jiggle of her tits was amplified by the fit of the bra and it held her tits slightly higher than usual and introduced a level of wobble to the effect. Katie's tits were in perpetual motion. Katie was loving the effect and the fact that her large erect nipples were all but on display and it was already fuelling her new addiction to exhibitionism.

The next part was the skirt which the old man offered it up to her body and pulled if around her hips where he fastened it in place with a single small button which fixed to a small eyelet on the end of a thin chord. Around her hips Katie had a thin piece of silver cord from which were hung two thin separate ribbons of the same shiny silver material as the bra. The thin ribbons had been stitched so that they hung like a mini-curtains with little folds. They was only 3-inches long and so most of her ass was on display both above and below. Cut so short, the bottom of her pussy was only just covered and the thin material did little to hide her engorged clit. It was the perfect exhibitionist slut's outfit.

Lee0712
Lee0712
307 Followers