Katiebug's Legit? Paris Photoshoot

Story Info
Katie’s professional photo session takes an interesting turn.
1.9k words
4.71
3.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today should be fun Katie mused, Jim had arranged for a professional photo shoot just outside of Paris for the two of them. Back in her comfort zone as a model and she was even agreeable to some lingerie shots together with Jim after the outdoor session.

The outdoor and studio session were fantastic, Amy, their photographer put them both at ease and made the transition to the more risqué shots seamless. Katie chose the red teddy that Jim loved and a pair of silk boxers for him. After rolling around on the bed for about an hour together Amy asked if they wanted to do some tasteful nudes. Katie initially objected but both Amy and Jim assured her that nothing private would be revealed. After a bit more coaxing Katie finally agreed to give it a try.

The photographer left the room to provide some privacy and Katie slipped out of the one piece teddy and crawled under the sheet. Jim shed his boxers and joined her just as Amy returned with a fresh memory card.

Katie was a bit nervous about being completely naked but as long and Jim and the sheet were keeping her privates covered she felt it would be alright and was able to relax a bit. Amy lowered the lights and put on some music to set the mood and began taking some test shots.

Jim and Katie rolled about and embraced each other under the sheet, kissing and caressing as Amy worked the camera to get the best angles. It was clear that Katie was getting into the shoot, her concentration was solely on Jim and her scent was quite noticeable. Jim knew the time was right for escalating things to the next level and rolled Katie onto her belly.

As he half climbed on top Jim pushed Katie's knee up and out and slid his leg between hers. He began nibbling her earlobe and wrapped his hand around her throat as the camera continued to record their passion. Jim twisted Katie's head around and planted deep kiss on her lips slipping his tongue inside, probing her mouth and causing her to moan softly. When he knew she was ripe for the plucking, he slowly began pressing the head of his cock into Katie's dripping pussy.

Jim's movements were almost imperceivable but he was able to work his member nearly all the way up to his balls before he released the kiss. Katie's eyes opened and gave Jim that look of total submission. Jim turned her head back and continued posing them for the camera without shifting his position inside her.

While Jim had Katie occupied, Amy was adjusting the sheet between pictures to expose more and more skin. When she slid the sheet exposing their intertwined legs Jim turned around and gave Amy a sly smile. She lifted the edge of the sheet ever so slightly and clearly saw Jim deep inside Katie. Amy retuned Jim's gaze and smile just he pressed his hips forward slowly pushing his cock even deeper.

The camera continued to click away capturing Katie's expressions as Jim slowly but steadily stroked her deeply. The sheet continued its steady slide until Jim's bare ass was exposed and it became evident to the camera that Katie was impaled and completely under Jim's control. As he moved between Katie's legs and spread them wide from behind Amy discretely started the video cameras.

Jim's ass began to rise and fall at a more prominent pace as Amy continued to click away. The pictures taken were still only risqué, even though Katie was obviously being taken as well. It only took a moment for everything to change, Jim rose to his knees and lifted Katie's hips in the same motion placing her on her knees as well but with her face still down on the mattress and her ass in the air.

As Jim took hold of Katie's waist and began increasing his pace, the shoot took a definite turn to the porn side as his cock could now be seen sliding in and out repeatedly. Katie's pleasure was evident by how vocal she was every time Jims balls slapped her ass. The excitement built for Jim and he grasped a handful of hair pulling Katie's head back and her up on all fours. The pounding continued as Katie's tits swung to and fro with each stoke. She came hard, her body shaking with each contraction but Jim didn't slow down and a second wave was not far behind.

As the video captured everything, Amy was scrambling to get the still shots she wanted. Jim would stop and hold for the camera every few seconds and then continue the railing. Katie was now a willing participant, freezing when Jim did and pushing back hard on his cock when he thrust forward. This had now officially become her first porn shoot.

Offering no resistance, Jim pulled out and flipped Katie on her back and began to take her again in the missionary position. With his weight resting on his elbows Jim held Katie's arms above her head and drove his cock again and again as deep as he could into her wanting pussy. Katie wrapped her long legs around Jim and pulled him in on each stroke, rubbing her clit hard and causing her to climax again.

The next position had Katie on top riding Jim as he pulled her close and latched onto a nipple with his teeth. Nibbling, sucking, and pulling till Katie came a third time. As she relaxed Jim pulled her close and she felt that familiar thumb on her asshole again. She knew the next step but was surprised to feel something else push past her back door. Amy had handed Jim a butt plug to stretch Katie out and Jim was slowly working it home.

Jim held Katie in place as he continued to thrust his hips. He ran his hands up and down her back, massaging her and helping her relax and accept the plug. Suddenly Katie felt a strange sensation, Jim's hands were sliding down to her waist but other hands were still squeezing her shoulders. She jerked her head around to see a Ahmed, a well cut middle eastern man, leaning over them. He was nude and already erect, packing a good eight inches by Katie's judgment.

He continued to massage her back and shoulders as Katie looked into Jim's eyes questioning him. As soon as Ahmed began to wiggle the butt plug she knew immediately the plan, she was about to be double penetrated. A moment later the plug popped out and Ahmed positioned himself behind Katie also straddling Jim's legs.

Jim's grip increased pinning Katie to his chest and Ahmed placed his cock at the entrance to her ass. He was already well lubricated and the head slid in quickly thanks to the work of the plug. Katie never felt more filled in her life, Ahmed continued to push forward till she felt him against her back. As Jim pushed in, Ahmed pulled out and vice versa. They started slow to allow Katie to adapt and slowly increased paced until the were both slamming their cocks all the way home.

The feeling was so overpowering Katie began to gush as she came, squirting cum all over both Jim and Ahmed for what seemed like a minute before the flow started to subside. Katie collapsed on Jim's chest completely spent as both Jim and Ahmed had filled her cavities with their own cum at the same time.

After a few moments rest, Amy suggested that Katie do a few poses with Ahmed. His olive skin offered amazing contrast to Katie's and Jim was all for it. Katie could do little more than agree, so Jim jumped up and left the two alone in bed as Amy began shooting more pictures.

Jim decided since the bathroom was rather small he would go ahead and shower while Katie and Ahmed were posing together and disappeared. The rest of the shoot was done quite professionally and Ahmed kissed Katie on the forehead and thanked her for an amazing session when they were done. He slipped out the way he entered, just as Jim returned from his bath. They embraced quickly and Katie headed off to take her turn in the shower while Jim waited on the couch.

Relaxing in the hot shower made Katie forget about the humiliation of the DP as she rinsed the shampoo from her hair. She thought she heard the shower door open and called Jim's name. No answer, but as she continued to rinse, she was suddenly pinned against the wall. A sweet sultry voice whispered in her ear, "now I take all of you". It was Ahmed and he quickly impaled Katie on his rigid cock.

Katie managed to turn her head slightly only to see Amy and her cameras recording her ordeal. Ahmed continued his assault on her already swollen pussy. Katie couldn't hold back as her body betrayed her. She was barely able to stand after the orgasm subsided and Ahmed felt her go limp. He quickly spun her around, pressed her back to the shower wall and lifted her up off the floor.

Katie had to throw her arms around Ahmed for balance as he took a nipple into his mouth and slowly lowered Katie down on his cock. All she could do was wrap her legs around his hips and hang on for the ride as another orgasm began to consume her. The rhythm of Ahmed's hips and teasing of her nipples resulted in Katie's strongest climax of the day. She nearly screamed as her pussy clamped down on Ahmed's shaft.

As the orgasm began to subside Katie knew she had nothing left to give as Ahmed lowered her to the floor. She collapsed into a sitting position in the corner of the shower as the water washed over her. Ahmed however, was not finished and lifted Katie's wrists above her head presenting his still erect cock for some of oral attention.

Katie offered no resistance and opened her mouth and throat as Ahmed fucked her face repeatedly. It didn't take long, the first shot filled her mouth. As he pulled out the rest landed on her face and in her eyes and nose. He seemed to cum forever and Katie was relieved he hadn't released inside her. The IUD might have had a hard time stopping such a huge onslaught and she would have to explain to Jim why their baby had olive skin.

Katie remained seated in the corner as Ahmed rinsed off. Amy collected her gear and as she opened the door to leave, Katie saw Jim waiting on the couch. If he was not aware of the recent events, he was now. He had a clear view of Katie, seated on the shower floor, covered in cum, and Ahmed toweling off, fresh from the shower.

Alone now, Katie gathered herself, showered and dressed. When she retuned to the room she saw Amy discreetly hand Jim a thumb drive. Most likely the raw record of todays events. When they noticed Katie, the both offered a sheepish grin and Amy scurried over to the table to offer Katie a thumb drive as well from the shoot. Katie wondered if the content was the same or did only Jim get the bonus scenes.

Time would tell as she had no idea what kind deal Amy and Jim had contrived at her expense. Was this her life now? One sexual escapade after another, maybe it was finally time for Only Fans. She might as well make some money if everyone was going to see her anyway. Katie pushed the thought from her mind, it was time to rest on the ride back to Paris, no telling what was in store for tomorrow.