Katie's Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me," he asked.

Her eyes fluttered open to look at his face, her eyes holding his. A new pang of arousal hit her as she looked at him, now impossible to deny that she was sucking off a black guy.

"You need to be careful, girl," he smiled. She looked at him in confusion. "Yeah, your momma never tell you? I'll tell you, 'cause you and me are friends. You got to be careful with black dick. Next thing you know you'll get addicted to it."

Katie moaned around him, staring into his eyes as visions of her on her knees servicing random black men danced through her mind. The music hit again and pushed her off, replaced by Adam. She eagerly took him into her mouth, as if hoping to cleanse her plate of the taste of Devonte. She looked up at Adam as she worked, staring into his eyes as he enjoyed her. The music hit again and she pulled back, expecting David. Instead Devonte returned. She swallowed her disappointment and closed her eyes as she went back to work on him. This time he didn't tell her to look at him, only rested his hand on her head to control her pace as he told her what a good cock sucker she was.

"Damn, Katie, even when we were lab partners I thought you had some sweet DSLs. Fuck that's nice. Play with my balls."

David was next, and she reveled in his sweet compliments. He told her how much trouble he was having concentrating on the game knowing she was next. He told her she was beautiful. He told her he wasn't sure he was going to last. The next round ended and Adam came over. Her hand dropped between her thighs and she started to touch herself as she sucked him. Her body was on fire and she knew she would come pretty fast. As it was, the game ended and Devonte came back. She stopped touching herself, embarrassed at the though of coming while sucking him. She glanced up at him while she worked, seeing him with his head thrown back and staring at the ceiling. Suddenly a stray thought entered her mind: what if she made him cum in her mouth? She almost retched at the thought. The round ended and David came over. She started sucking on him and dropped a hand to touch herself, but he caught her.

"No Katie, both hands on me. Good girl."

She whimpered in denial as she focused on him. She began to worry that this was all they were going to do, use her mouth. She wanted David and Adam to take her, and now she guessed Devonte was going to take her too. None of her fantasies had included a third guy, but less a black guy. She hoped Devonte won't be her first, but she wouldn't be able to stop him without looking like she didn't like him. The music signifying the end of another played and Adam and Devonte stood, but David remained seated. She continued to suck him, wondering what was going on as he took high fives from the other two. They walked behind her and there was a brief commotion. She wondered what was going on and suddenly David pushed her off, groaning in arousal.

"Fuck you're good Katie," he growled as he stood, guiding her up and then back to the inflatable mattress that was now laying on the floor behind her in front of the TV. She glanced down and whimpered as she caught sight of a pool of condoms strewn on the mattress. Adam and Devonte had both removed their shirts and David's followed as she was placed on her back. David positioned himself between her legs.

"Enjoy, baby," he smiled as he lowered a kiss on the inside of her thigh.

Adam and Devonte lay beside her and suddenly she was being assaulted by three tongues at once as David ate her out and the other two each sucked on a nipple. The events of the evening and David's talented tongue brought her to a climax in mere minutes, accompanied by his finger in her pussy just as she started to come. She screamed as her crest hit, more powerful by far than anything she had ever been able to do on her own, the guys struggling to hold her in place as they worked on her. Laying as she was, it took her a moment to finally get an arm around to push David off of her now too sensitive clit. The guys all sat up, looking at her sprawled out in post-orgasmic bliss.

"You like that, baby?"

"Oh God yeah," she panted, looking at him from between the valley of her thighs.

"That's what I was playing for. Winning."

Her expectation for him to take her then and there took another detour as he stood up. Adam lowered his head to her nipple again as Devonte sat up. David returned with some black cloth.

"Here. I think you'll like this." She found out it was a blindfold as he slipped it over her head.

"But why?" she asked as she moved her head, now completely blinded by the mask.

"So you can focus better, baby."

She felt the guys get up and then heard some rustling. A hand eased her to her back and then a mouth settled back on her breast. Her thighs were opened again and someone started to eat her again as her other nipple was sucked. She squirmed in her blindness, wondering which guy was which. All three of them were of similar build, and David and Adam's hair was about the same also. Further, they two guys on her breasts held her hands down so that she couldn't touch them as they work. Her second orgasm came almost as easily as her first, and they guys silently rearranged themselves. She moaned, not only in pleasure but also in the realization that one of the guy eating her out had to have been Devonte. The thought caused her to take longer to come the third time, but in the end she succumbed to her mystery lover's talented tongue.

She fumbled around as the guys flipped her over to her knees. One guy laid between her legs to continue to lick her while another guy pushed himself into her mouth. They switched, then again, as she completely surrendered to her lovers as they silently moved around her. Blinded, she felt nothing but pleasure as she was eaten while sucking off one of the guys.

She was rolled back over, two guys holding her feet to spread her legs wide as a cock gently began rubbing itself on her engorged pussy. She moaned and bucked but the other guys held her in place as the third slowly but surely took her virginity. She squealed at the sensation, a sharp but brief pain as he was somewhat larger than the toy she had been using. He began fucking her, the sounds of wet slapping combing with her moans filling the basement as a pleasure like nothing she had ever experienced washed over her.

The basement filled with her cries of ecstasy as she built to her climax. Instead, he pulled out and the guys switched places. Another cock entered her and fucked her, this time bringing her overheated body to an orgasm. He pulled out and she was shuffled to her hands and knees as the third guy mounted her from behind. Another guy guided her head to his cock, still wet with her juices and she tried to give him a blow job while the guy behind her held her hips and fucked her. Her blow job seemed to be sufficient as she was suddenly surprised as his hands tightened on her head and he grunted as he erupted in her mouth.

A new guy quickly took his place in her mouth, and this time the two guys set up a rhythm as they rocked her between their dicks. She felt like a complete sex toy and loved it, reveling in her debauchery. The grip on her hips finally tightened and moments later the guy fucking her groaned as he came in her. He slipped out and the other pulled out of her mouth. She collapsed onto her forearms, spent, as another cock entered her. She cried in ecstasy as he held her up by her hips, using her for his pleasure. Her lover reached forward and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and forcing her back to arch as he slammed into her. Her next stud rolled her to her back and mounted her. Minutes later he paused.

"Fuck this," she heard David growl and suddenly the blindfold was pushed off of her face. "I need to see you."

He cradled the back of her head as he started fucking her, eyes only inches apart. She could see the other guys by the side, but she was focused only on him. She called out to him, encouraging him as he used her for their pleasure. He came and collapsed on top of her, their sweaty bodies sliding together for a moment before Adam nudged him off as he lay down beside her.

"Get on top," Adam growled as he pulled her over.

She threw a weak leg over him and allowed him to guide himself into her pussy. She slumped forward, laying flat against his chest as he rocked his hips into her. Exhausted, she jumped as she felt his hand groping around her ass and finding her backdoor. She reached back to stop him, but he shrugged her off.

"Relax, Katie," he growled as he slipped a finger in.

He worked his cock and finger in opposition as he worked both her holes. The unexpected intrusion had startled her, but after a few minutes it felt really good. She was about to come again when he finished and pushed her off.

Devonte leaned over and picked her up by her shoulders, man-handling her limp body like a rag doll. He lifted her into the air to line his hard cock with her pussy and then lowered her onto him. She followed his instructions and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressed flat against his chest as he fucked her standing up. Her legs were cradled by his thick arms. She only managed to protest weakly as his finger found her asshole and hooked her as they fucked. The added sensations piled up and she came to another shuddering orgasm. He lowered her to the bed and continued to fuck semi-conscious body until he finished. She felt him slide out of her and a veil of darkness fell over her exhausted mind.

Katie jerked awake, feeling warm and yet panicked. She looked around at the strange place as the pieces fell into place. She looked over her shoulder to see David spooning her, holding her bare breast from behind. He smiled down at her and she realized she was still naked but he was dressed. Before she had a chance to say anything, she found out what had woken her as she heard his parents come into the house. Her eyes widened in fear as door to the basement opened.

"You guys still down there?"

"Yeah mom. Just me and Katie, though."

"You okay dear?"

David nudged her.

"Yeah. Yes, I'm fine. How was the play?"

She kicked herself for the comment, as the last thing she wanted to do was engage in a conversation with his mom while she laid on the bed she had just been gangbanged on.

"It was nice, but it's late. We're going to bed. David? You make sure she gets home safely."

"Will do, mom."

Katie cupped a hand over her mouth in embarrassment as the door closed, mercifully ending their discussion.

"You get some rest?" David asked tenderly, still fondling her.

"Yeah," she replied, not knowing what else to say. She looked around the darkened room. "The others?"

"Gone. You want to freshen up? There's a shower in there."

She realized she needed to pee and quickly ran to the toilet, almost stumbling as her knees buckled. Afterwards, she took stock of herself in the mirror. She looked like she felt, thoroughly fucked. A bottle of Scope sat on the sink and she gargled it several times, washing the taste of cum out of her mouth. She covered herself with her hands as best she could and came out to find the basement now well lit as David was pulling off the bed sheet.

"My clothes?"

"Over there," he nodded.

She padded over and quickly got dressed. She felt embarrassed, acutely aware of David watching her from behind. She kept her back turned as best she could to preserve some modesty. She ignored her sopping pussy and just pulled her panties on over them. Her mind was reeling, trying to come to grips with what had just happened. She tried to act calm, but all the time her knees were shaking. David was perfectly relaxed and silently led her upstairs and out of the house. He held her hand as they walked, pointing out the stars as if they had been on a sweet date. Finally they reached her house.

"Well, I had a really good time," he smiled as stood before her door.

"Yeah, me too," she answered without thinking about it. What else could she say?

"Me and some of the guys are going to lake after graduation for a week. Maybe you could come also?"

"Um, sure, that might...work, I guess."

"Great, I'll let you know." He leaned forward and bumped her forehead with his before kissing her. She whimpered and embraced him, allowing his tongue in and they made out under the porch light for a few minutes, his hand gripping her ass. Finally he stepped back, licked his lower lip again and dragged his eyes over her. "See you later."

That night in the shower she explored her body with her fingers, finding plenty of hidden sore spots and love marks. She was grateful her parents had been asleep, she would have no chance of explaining her condition, the cum in her hair or her late appearance. She lay in bed and rewound the night's events. Losing her virginity in a three guy orgy, now that was a headline. She wondered if she would ever top it. Maybe at the lake.

12