Katie's Adventures: at Uni

Story Info
Cute English university freshman gets used by her boss.
3k words
4.2
51.9k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers

Katie had only been in her current house for 4 months, sharing the old townhouse with 2 other girls, all in the same position. Just about to hit 19, fresh into university and the first time in their lives left to fend for themselves.

It was great having that sense of personal freedom, balanced by constant arguments on whose turn it was to empty the bin, or who failed to clean the shower. The biggest thing though was sex. Having their own place to fall back and most importantly, being able to head out and do as they please, was a major perk.

Self image issues was a great struggle that Katie overcame in the recent year. Accepting her own body took her a lot of self love and it was only after joining university that she got to see that a lot of men would find her desirable and lust after her. Katie was graced with smaller B cups, but a plump round ass sitting under her slim waist. Topped with a cute face and silky blonde hair, she blossomed into a tasty young woman.

In the process of becoming accepting of her body, Katie realises she's more on the sub side, as she loved it when her lover manhandled her, often leading to her lush asscheeks being bright red, her throat sore and towards the end of their fling, her ass fucked.

Though she did enjoy the rougher site of sex, she wasn't the type to easily fuck around. In fairness, balancing school, study, seeing mates and her evening shifts at a local pub were eating keeping her pretty busy. Also cycling hours every day between uni, her house and work took time, but at least added more definition to her curves.

In contrast, her housemates were a lot more active, with one of them, Marie, apparently doing multiple different guys every week, by the looks of it. The other girl, Sofie was the oldest at early twenties but also would see some new guy every now and then. They'd often tease Katie about her seemingly quiet sex life, but not in malice. They even tried getting her hooked up with guys on their nights out together, with mixed results. All in all, Katie had fucked 3 guys in the last 4 months. One was this lanky ginger guy from her class, who she fancied, but ended being boring both when he opened his mouth and his zip. Another one was a massive body-builder like black guy she met during a night out. He did give her the manhandling she desired and he was filling her up nicely. He made her grunt and moan, but it turned out he was doing so behind the back of his wife. Third guy was a random patron of the pub, close to her age, an estate agent who looked like he spent more time in a tanning salon than working. He was quite a good lay, always assertive and ordering her around, but he had no interest in her other than using her as a fuckmeat, so she eventually dropped him.

It wasn't that Katie didn't enjoy sex or feeling sexy, just that it seemed that she'd always get the attention of the wrong people. That was especially true during her night shifts at the pub. She'd usually usually wear anything from the most practical yoga tights to an airy summer dress to form fitting short skirts and tops. Her choices were according to whether she felt like keeping it simple and practical, or feeling rather sexy that evening, or if she was planning on heading out for late clubbing with friends post her shift. The result was common across most of her options though, highlighting her thick ass and using thin bras that let her pert brown nipples stand out. This in turn caused a number of sleazy patrons to hurl all sorts of crass comments her way. It was rare that anyone would try anything more than saying something to her. There were a couple of instances where someone would pinch her juicy behinds, but she was quick to let them know they could go fuck themselves. She'd accepted this form of harassment as part of a job dealing with old drunk geezers and immature students. Plus she really needed the money, which were decent for the hours she put in. Definitely beat her last jobs in a greasy fast food kitchen and at a shitty retail giant folding underwear all day long. At least she could get some drinks and smuggle out a bottle or two for the occasional house party.

And then there was Paul, the pub's land owner, manager of the pub and all around sleaze. He had the air of someone born well off and always having his way, as is with medium size fishes in a tiny pond. Despite being in his late 40s, his obesity and smoking habits exacerbated how old he looked. It wasn't that often that you'd find someone under 70 these days who thought that having a combover fooled people, but Paul did.

Paul was spending his time at the pub doing three things: smoking and drinking with other local scums, being at the back office forging accounting books or watching porn and finally, trying to get his way with the female waiters. Due to his pub being located in a town with a few major universities and colleges, it was guaranteed that there was always a fresh supply of young girls to hire and hopefully, take advantage of. His usual approach was to take various liberties with the waiters, like always reaching out to cop a feel "in jest" or straight up commenting on their outfits and making explicit requests that they dress sexy.

Katie was not exempt from this behaviour. She'd normally quit under other circumstances, but she learned to brush him off as part of the job. Sometimes she'd take pride in a well placed complement by a handsome guy, but forthcoming creeps like Paul were annoying, to say the least. She could almost feel Paul walking up to her sometimes, as if there was a gross aura preceding him, and anticipated his hand landing around her waist. Often, he'd pretend checking in on her, while his hand would travel lower and rest on her hips, sometimes he'd be blunt and propose they go have a shag while trying to get a good hold of her fleshy asscheek under her skirt. It all depended how horny and drunk he was, but usually he'd relent at the end and leave her be.

It was known that some waiters gave in to Paul's advances, whereas a few outright left or were bullied with reduced pay and shitty shifts. One of the girls who gave in was Beccy, a plain faced, boxy Arts student, with not much intelligence, less reservations and a massive rack. She had no qualms in fucking some guy, if that meant she'd get something out of it. Letting Paul fuck her on the regular was nothing to sweat over, as long as he'd provide a "performance bonus" or a pricey coat. She also didn't care to admit as much to the other pub staff. One time, she told Katie that Paul "looks and stinks like a pig, but he's also hung like a hog and got more money than brains to spare". Katie didn't think much of this piece of information, until later.

One of the slower nights, Katie worked her shift in a cute, short sleeved wraparound dress. It was a rather hot night so she went with a thong and no bra. She loved how the fabric felt against her body and the dark blue colour suited her. It has been a month since she last had sex, which frustrated her and unconsciously, made her being more tempting with her clothing options. She was also meant to go to a local club with her girlfriends for a special after party, so as a responsible English girl she started pregaming with a couple of pints of cider, as her shift progressed.

Her choice of a dress did not go unnoticed by Paul. When Katie made a run to take the glass bottles outside, Paul was next to the back door smoking and offered to help. She didn't need that, but he got behind her, pressed against her and helped her lift the box with the empty bottles, then didn't miss the opportunity to shove one hand inside her dress, groping her tit.

"Damn Katie, you're so hot tonight, you'd love a shag, wouldn't you?" his cigarette breath washing over her.

"For fuck's sake Paul" she uttered as she tried to break free and failing. She did however grind briefly against him and felt through the flimsy fabric not just his gut but also a hardened bulge pressing against her. Now Beccy's words made sense, she thought, but then she returned back to being molested by her boss next to a dump.

"Listen, I'm just a horny guy and you look like you want it, what am I supposed to do luv? Just make me cum, no need to fuck me, yea? That will do fine and I will leave you alone, promise."

Katie was in equal measures shocked and annoyed, as always, but now there were two new things: First, a hope that she'd be truly left alone if she gave him a handjob, that she really could believe his words. Second, a curiosity about how big his package really was, compounded by her drinking and extensive dry spell.

"Ok, let go of me and I'll make you cum", she offered.

"Good girl, you gonna get on your knees here, or come suck my cock at the office?"

Katie was shocked that he thought he'd get a blowjob then and there, as if she was a cheap crackwhore. She told him she'd follow him to his office instead, ignoring her inner voice telling her she should simply pack up and leave.

She went back to the bar to check how her coworkers were doing and, seeing that it was all quiet, she made up her mind and headed to Paul's office.

He was having a drink and the world's biggest shit-eating grin plastered on his face, comfortable on an old leather chair at the corner of the room. The room smelled of stale cigarettes, worn leather and the body smell left behind after fucking and not cleaning up.

"I knew you'd come to your senses luv, why don't you come to Paul and show him what that pretty mouth can do?"

After making sure the door was latched closed (though people would suspect what happened, but still better not having someone barging in), Katie walked across the rich but worn and stained carpet and stood between Paul's splayed legs. Though appalled by his distinct smell, she noticed how his gut and his bulge were pushing his shirt's buttons and the chinos' seams to their respective limits. As she bent down and reached for his belt, Paul in return reached for the knot keeping her dress together.

"What are you doing? I'm stripping for you", she snapped at him and stood back.

"Just want to touch your tits luv, they make me so hard. You already let me do it anyway a minute ago, what's the problem now"

"You bastard, you assaulted me and..." but Katie stopped, thinking that protesting would do fuck all. Paul wasn't interested in winning the moral battle, plus the sooner he came the better for her. Plus she realised, she doesn't want to go out with cum stains on her dress.

"Fine, but I will murder you if you try anything else" Obviously an empty threat, but wording it offered her some relief, albeit small.

She then proceeded to undo the knot, which graced Paul with a vision of Katie's firm tits pointing straight forward, with her black thong barely covering her pussy, crushed between her milky thighs. Her hard nipples betrayed some excitement he thought and he was not wrong. He also had some excitement going on himself.

The much younger girl got her dress off her shoulders and let it wrest from her elbows, before resuming her work on his belt. She finally managed to undo his trousers and he lifted his ass off the chair, indicating that she should pull them off him, which she did. A hard, substantial cock sprang out, proudly curving upwards, while a set of what was probably the fattest pair of balls she ever saw hung under it. She was greeted by a fresh wave of Paul's smell and the idea that such a great cock was getting wasted on such a bastard of a guy.

She placed one hand on it and started pulling the foreskin all the way down, exposing his angry bell end, then back up again, slowly milking his sticky precum. Her other hand reached and cupped his balls, feeling their weight, then massaged them with her delicate fingers, even pressing slightly behind them.

Paul was loving the attention his newest conquest gave him. It was yet another win in his book, finally getting to have his way with this cute slut. Definitely one of the better ones, he thought, as he reached down and started playing with her nipples.

Katie finally took the plunge and lowered her head on the hard cock. She felt disgusted and ashamed, but also fascinated and a bit aroused. Her mouth was easily filled by him, but it wasn't the first time she accommodated a large cock, even if this one was the fattest ever. After bobbing her head up and down for a few minutes, she had warmed up and to Paul's immense satisfaction, her chin rested on his balls while his cock rested down her throat. She then kept working his member while keeping most of him inside her. Paul offered his encouragement consisting of vulgarities and moans, berating Katie for the slut she really was, all while she kept slobbering over his cock. If anyone was to stand by the office's door, the moans and sloshing noise would leave little to the imagination.

Though disgusted at first, now Katie found herself lost in the obscenity of her actions. Paul's vulgarity and authoritative tone only served to get her even more worked up, which increased her eagerness to make him cum, thus she almost ignored it when her boss stopped playing with her tits and got his hands to rest behind her head. It should alert her, but she was engrossed with finishing him off. When he started to forcefully pull her down, it was too late to react. She tried to go along, but it was clear that it was getting too much for her, despite her previous experience. Soon, she was getting skull fucked and choked by his fat cock, barely able to breath, unable to push herself off his lap.

She tried to fight her way out of it, but it all blurred into one, getting tunnel vision from the lack of oxygen and her tears. The sensation of being roughed up dominated her senses, all while her throat was being jackhammered senseless.

The inevitable conclusion wasn't far off and soon she felt him tensing and sending pulses of thick cum straight down to her stomach. When finally let off, she fell back on her butt, coughing and heaving, all while strands of slobber reached down her jaw, soiling her naked breast and carpet. His grin widened even further, as he laid back exhausted.

"I knew you'd be an amazing little cock sucker, luv. You almost killed me there, you fucking slut. You can finish your shift now, unless you want to stay for more? I'm sure I could think of a few ways to make you useful again" Not to his surprise, she didn't take on his offer.

Without a word, she got on her feet, wrapped her dress back and left for home, only pausing to message her friends that she felt sick and wouldn't join them at the club. None of the other staff said anything, Katies state made it abundantly clear what happened and why she was leaving. One thought of saying something encouraging, but had no idea what. Deep down, they were satisfied that Paul would probably fuck off and not harass them instead.

Katie reached her house and made a beeline for the bathroom. She felt used, filthy and disgusted. Not just because she was literally used, but also disgusted with herself, as she realised that her panties were soaking wet. It was in contrast with everything that happened; his cum even made her stomach churned, but her pussy and nipples were undoubtedly aroused. She got herself some cheap vodka from the kitchen, as if to kill his cum and shut her brain down. It succeeded in putting herself into a drunken stupor, which she reached after she run out of tears.

She had no idea of the time and place, but her sleep was plagued with broken dreams, which came and went, while she was unable to tell real from dream in her drunken and violated state.

One of them saw her dancing for Paul while she was pleading for him to smash her wet pussy. She was gyrating her hips, releasing clouds of sex as she tried to attract the stud with the massive cock. When he finally rammed the massive tool inside her young pussy, she screamed with ecstasy as she exploded. It was at that exact moment that she woke up, her naked body glistening in sweat and shockingly, her hand cupping her soaking pussy. Almost with no self control she furiously rubbed her clit and came almost instantly, her body arching up and shaking with the most powerful orgasm she's had in ages. What was more shocking was that while awake, the image of Paul fucking her was flashing before her eyes as she came. The fuck was happening to her?


toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers