Katie's Adventures: at Uni Ch. 04

Story Info
Increase in men equals exponential increase in suffering.
7.9k words
4.25
18.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers

Recommended that you start with the previous chapters. Everything is just fantasies, not based on real events. If you can't stomach themes of violence, coercion and abuse, please do not read this story.

----------------------------------------

Katie spent Saturday in the way that has become her new normal: in shame and frustration with a dose of self hate and guilty masturbation. What happened the night before shocked her in multiple ways; She finally got her hidden fantasy of being with multiple men realised, but she was denied the sweat release they experienced while using her. Being at their mercy, bound and abused, had sent her body into a state of anticipation and lust she rarely experienced in the past. She was also taken with no questions asked, raped and used like a sex doll.

The memory of the two disgusting men bounding her and fucking her, both caused her to hate them and feel sexually enticed. It was to her disgust that she brought herself to a strong orgasm while visualising Jay and Paul tag teaming her. She came hard, then cried in the shower afterwards. It was as if her body and mind were surrendered to her tormentors. Admitting to herself that she was powerless to fight against it all was somewhat liberating. She was the victim, so she could do no wrong, even if her treatment was getting more debased and degrading with every passing day.

The dreaded Sunday came soon afterwards. Katie had to excuse herself from meeting with her friends for brunch. It was hard for her, coming up with lies, to cover for the time she spent at the hands of her boss. Her friends were worried, as she was kind of different lately. They gave her space though, thinking that she probably found a guy, or maybe had some trouble at home. Thankfully, her housemates were all gone rather early, to catch up with the other girls for brunch. The house was left empty for her to get ready. It also minimised the risk of someone seeing her leaving with Paul.

It was not entirely clear to her why she bothered, but she spent some time shaving the pale hair off her legs and mount. She'd normally do that prior to a night out or a hot date, not when about to meet her serial abuser. Then again, a lot of things no longer made sense. She enjoyed the smoothness of her creamy thighs, how her delicate lips were now fully naked and inviting. The realisation that she was getting herself ready for those monsters was coupled with a sudden wetness from the memory of being manhandled. Katie had stopped trying to make sense of her ordeal, or rationalise. She was diving in the deep and hoped she would make it, somehow.

Her makeup was the next item on her list. She kept it rather simple, but ensured that her beautiful eyes were highlighted, accompanied by her favourite lipstick. While checking her wardrobe, a sudden sense of hesitation hit her, cancelling her previous excitement. She opted for a pair of jeans and a shirt, getting the idea that plain clothes would offer some protection from the lecherous men. Katie simply couldn't shake off the notion that her choices were responsible for her suffering.

It was close to 10 am when she was startled by a knock on the door. It was Paul, right on time. She greeted her with his usual smug smile, which turned sour almost immediately.

"What's this outfit you got on, luv? We are going to a garden party, not a nun convention."

"What's wrong? I got ready as you asked, what's the problem?"

Paul shook his head as if disappointed.

"I told you to do your makeup, I'd take care of the rest, remember? Let's see what we can do, yea?"

The older man pushed pass her and into the lounge, before asking where her room was. Despite her protests, he finally made it to Katie's room and started going through her wardrobe.

"Ah, this one will do, perfect for the hot weather. Hurry up and get changed, we don't want to miss out on the party."

His "perfect" outfit was some flimsy mini beach dress, which Katie reserved for vacations at the beach.

"You can't expect me to go out in this, right? This... this is barely a dress!"

"Listen, I'm not going to argue with you, cause you will be a good girl and do as told. I'm not gonna waste my time here, so get on with it. Oh come on, don't pretend that you don't like showing off, for fucks sake, save that for someone else."

It was shocking to her, being expected to go out in this outfit. Katie harboured no illusions as to what likely awaited her at their destination. However she always felt it was a private affair, not something out in the open. Now Paul was going to parade her around, dressed up like a cheap whore. It was hard to bring herself to flaunt her body like that, though she felt a tinge of excitement at the prospect.

With a long sigh, she stripped out of her jeans and top, with Paul getting comfy on her bed..

"So, is this where you normally get ploughed?" he asked. "It's a bit small, but feels firm. You must be getting some good shags here, eh?"

Katie scoffed at his comment, then got hold of the dress.

"Now now, not like that! Get rid of that bra, luv, it won't look good with that on!"

She sighed and obliged him. Her firm breasts were released, her nipples proudly erect.

"Good girl. Also lose them granny panties. Get a thong on, your ass looks good in them."

Though annoyed by his manners, Katie did as ordered. Past experience taught her not to challenge Paul. To her shame, the excitement of showing off and submitting to orders creeped on her. Standing naked in front of her fat boss, she felt humiliated and aroused at the same time. Her delightful pussy was visibly wet. Being completely shaved allowed for her outer lips to glisten with her juices.

"Hm, that looks tasty. You will always shave for me, from now on. Come here."

She obeyed and stood next to him.

"Lift your leg on the bed. Yes, like that, let me see..."

He reached and groped her thick ass, while inserting two fingers inside her with no hesitation. She winced at the violation but stood upright. His fingers explored her wet pussy, causing her to moan and bite her lip. His thick thumb rubbed against her naked labia. He then retrieved his now coated fingers, smelled them, then licked them clean.

"Tasty indeed. I'd fuck you right now, but we got to get going. Get dressed!"

As ordered, she got a high waist thong on, followed by the flimsy dress. Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt exposed. Her body was only technically covered by the short dress, most of her back naked, with the flimsy dress resting on her breasts and ass. At Paul's demand, she wore her blonde hair in a high ponytail, accentuating the nakedness of her back. The only choice she was allowed to make was a small purse for her stuff.

At Paul's order, she followed him to his car. The flimsy straps kept the dress loose, which did little to contain her tits, which normally would be covered by her bikini top. Every few steps Katie had to rearrange the dress, though Paul was quick to grab her by the hand and pull her to his car, not allowing her to cover up. Katie wondered if any neighbours were witnessing her being paraded like a cheap whore. It was scary but also exhilarating.

In the car, the dress bunched up and she felt the leather seat against her naked buttocks. The engine revved and soon they were on their way. While driving, Paul multitasked and got his short's buttons undone, getting his uncomfortable erection out.

"We got a bit of a drive and I'm already hard from your little show, you dirty slut. Be nice and suck my cock, yeah? I don't want to be talking to my mates with a hardon."

Against common sense, Katie undid her seatbelt and lowered herself over Paul's lap. She hated him, but she couldn't deny the effect his massive cock had on her, how it made her feel, how humiliating and perverse it felt to serve him.

The thick, hard cock felt alive in her mouth. Without any encouragement, she took him as deep as she could and worked the head with her throat.

"That's my good slut, oh yes, like that, you are so good. Fucking little slut you are, make daddy cum."

Being a university freshman, Katie was less than half of Paul's age. This was the first time the word "daddy" was used between them. Though she always found that word cringe, it somehow made the scene feel even more kinky. She responded by moaning and working his cock even more passionately. Paul was pleased with her and it was mere moments later that he unloaded his cum in her eager mouth. She sucked and swallowed all he had to offer. She was hard at work but not for his pleasure. A small hope of her was that the more cooperative she was, the less inclined Paull will be to degrade her in the future. She was also starting to take pride in how much he enjoyed her, as wrong as that sounded.

They remained silent for the rest of the drive, until Paul rode up to the driveway of an unassuming house. It was at the end of a series of townhouses, with a garden at the back. Smoke was already rising over the fence, with the sound of drunk people's music coming off a hidden speaker.

Katie got out of the car and followed Paul. She felt her body moving, flaunted, with the sun rays warming her naked flesh. She wished to get inside as quickly as possible, before the entire neighbourhood saw her like that. God knows what they would think of her.

The door opened and the frame was filled with Jay's massive body.

"Pauly, you finally made it, I thought you'd be shacking up with the bird and forget all about your mates!"

"Bollocks mate, you know I always deliver."

Katie didn't know what to make of that statement, but she wasn't given much time to ponder. Jay pulled her close to him, his eyes devouring her from tip to toes.

"Lovely to see you again my dear, show old Jay some love."

The large man offered his hug, which Katie reluctantly accepted. She was kept close, while he groped her back side and smooched her face. The smell of cheap lager and cigarillos emanated from his breath, as his mouth seeked to find hers. It was uncomfortable and unwanted, but she could not break free. Her squirming apparently entertained the older man, as he chuckled with her meagre attempt to get him off her.

"Quite feisty, aren't we? Did Paul not give you a spanking today? Hehe"

Without much effort, he gripped her by her ponytail and forced her to bend over. Katie yelped as she felt her dress pulled over her ass, then Jay's heavy hand landing violently against her exposed ass. She was getting a hard spanking only a moment after setting foot in this house, still in the hallway, door open. Paul watched and laughed with Jay, as his mate gave a few good swats at Katie's lush bottom.

Relenting his hold, Jay got her back up and leaned in. This time, Katie accepted Jay's vulgar kiss, his tongue entering her mouth. It was still disgusting, but it was made clear that she was expected to play along.

"Um, tasty girl. Nice little tits on this one, too. I don't think I had time for them last time, did I?" Jay said, while admiring and fondling the teenager's exposed nipples.

"Where are my manners? Kick off your shoes here and come in." the large man offered, leading his two guests inside.

One of the kitchen counters was lined up with various bottles, with what appeared to be tequila shots ready. It wasn't a secret that Katie loved tequila, so it was nice to see that at least something would be to her liking today.

"Have them, loosen up a bit, yeah?" Jay commanded.

Katie followed his prompt and downed a couple of shots, seeking courage and comfort in alcohol. Paul and Jay made her follow through with a couple more, cheering her and helping themselves to cans of lager. The hard alcohol burned through her body, releasing waves of heat. It was strong, but it felt nice.

"Jay is a great host, isn't he, luv? Be nice and say thanks." Paul urged her

"I - I guess... it's, it's nice, thanks for the drink." Katie stammered.

"Just loosen up, that's all I want from my guests, hehe. Let's go outside, I need to check the bbq and you gotta meet the boys."

"Who.. what boys?"

"Oh, just a couple of our mates, luv, a friendly bunch. I'm sure they will love you." Paul interjected.

Katie's mind felt sluggish but still on alert. It seemed that her life was spiralling out of control with each passing day. Seeing the worry in her face, Jay almost forced another shot in mouth. She felt a bit funny and excused herself to the bathroom. The two men asked that she join them all in the garden when she freshened up. It was a bit surprising that they let her off the hook so easily. It was her expectation that Jay would escort her and probably force his way with her, but he seemed genuinely concerned with the bbq for now.

The bathroom felt cool and fresh, opposing the ever growing heat emanating from her body. She sat on the toilet, and closed her eyes, listening to her heart beating like crazy. Something was off with the tequila, but she couldn't put two and two together. The drug Jay slipped in the shots was already kicking in; Even if her mind was clear enough to realise that her drink was spiked, there was nothing she could do now. After relieving and cleaning up herself, she stood up facing the mirror. A sense of invigoration run through her body. She stared at her idol in the mirror, thinking that the pretty teenager staring back at her needed to top up her lipstick. She stared back for a moment, then laughed at herself and picked up her lipstick from her purse.

Her eyes travelled down to her breasts, noting the erect nipples, always fighting to fall off the sides of her dress.. They felt amazing between her fingers, as gently rolled between her fingers. She felt hot, sexy and in need to get out of there.

"The sun is what I need." She thought, "I need an open world and the sun. Let's go outside to meet the boys, Katie!"

In the meantime, Paul and Jay were catching up with the other two members of the gang, Harold and Dan. All of them were part of the same group since school, each taking on different ventures over their lives. Paul sat on the wealth and pub inherited from his parents, spending his days betting and harassing his employees.

Jay dealt mostly with construction contracting, known for running his small fleet of vans that fuelled his whoring, especially since his wife took the kids and left him a few years ago. No one was sure what caused her to get fed up and leave, but all his mates knew that Jay

Of the newcomers, Harold was the most quiet, kicking it back at some obscure government desk job. Lanky, often called stick by his mates, he was as lecherous and perverse as they came, hiding his true self behind the façade of a boring government clerk. If the police was to ever get hold of his hard drives, he'd definitely go to prison.

Finally, "Danger" Dan was the least scrupulous of them, having spent a lot of his life as a small-time drug dealer or in prison for it. Of the four of them, he was the only one in good shape, especially for his age. His body was hard, popping with veins, the result of PET drugs he smuggled. Dan was the man sourcing the illicit substances for the party. The four of them employed Dan's connections in the past, as he could always get you what you asked for, as long as you paid for it. From poor quality cocaine, to sleeping pills and meth, Dan always got his mates covered.

The idea of getting the gang together and Katie over for some quality time, was Jay's. After Paul sharing with his mates videos of him fucking Katie, Jay brought up the idea of lending her over to his mates for a weekend. Paul didn't hesitate to ignore what Katie would want and invited Jay over to the pub the other night. It was Jay's way to sample the goods and make sure Paul wasn't full of shit about bagging a hot teenager.

Now all four men were getting their groove on, dosing up on alcohol and meth syrup. They were bantering about how Jay knew fuck all about cooking burgers, or how they all turned up in shorts and a polo shirt, as if they were school boys or something. Even Harold was getting giddy and talkative, unlike his usual self.

They all went quiet when Katie walked outside. The young woman's curvy figure was outlined under the sheer material of her beach dress. Everyone could tell how naked she was under the thin fabric, dolled up and dressed like a cheap whore. Most importantly, there was a silent approval of Paul's catch and the mood was undeniable: they all wanted to ravish her.

Katie could tell they were full of lust, but she couldn't stop smiling. Her brain was too dulled to react to danger. If anything, it was pumping her with chemicals urging her to have a good time. The sun rays felt amazing, cascading on her exposed skin, stoking up the heat emanating from within her. The blades of grass felt alive under her naked feet. Her mind told her to go make friends, be happy, get pleased.

"Hi... I'm K-Katie."

"Guys, this is Katie, the best and hottest girl I ever had the pleasure working with!" Paul said, then extended his hand to her.

"Come over here luv, meet the rest of the boys. Guys, don't be rude"

"Harold, nice to meet you Kate. A real pleasure."

"And I'm Dan, at your service."

"Nice to meet you both." Katie giggled. Their shark grins and piercing eyes would be a cause of concern for any girl, but at her current state, she wasn't being reasonable nor cautious.

"Guys, Katie here will be volunteering as our party help, isn't that right, luv?" Paul, stated than asked, while pouring an iced drink in a tall glass.

"It's only fair, isn't it? I got the bbq on, Dan and Harold brought the booze and Paulie looked after the service, hehe." Jay added.

"We all got to earn our burger, innit?" Dan joked.

"I guess it's fair." Katie muttered to herself, then accepted the large glass from Paul.

"It's sangria, help yourself luv."

The drink was quite tasty, contrasting the strong shots she had earlier. She wouldn't normally drink so heavily on a Sunday noon, mixing shots and cocktails was something reserved for house parties and night outings with her friends. The cool drink though felt good and she took large gulps, in an effort to counter the immense heat she felt. The older men ensured that it was kept topped up.

Jay pulled her close to him, while grilling, arm resting on her hip. He casually described his infallible grilling technique for perfect burgers, tongs in one hand, Katie in the other. He tested the tongs out a couple of times, praising how great they were for even the most delicate meats.

"Here, let me show you!" Jay exclaimed and closed the tongs over one of Katie's nipples. He clamped down hard, causing her to wince. He raised the utensils, causing the unlucky girl to get on her toes, as he pulled at her tit. Seeing her in pain caused her to laugh once more, before letting go of her nipple. The other men did nothing to stop this. If anything, they probably had worse things in mind for her.

"Not fair on letting the other one out, is it?" Jay observed and clicked his tongs.

"No, it - it hurts." replied Katie, while reaching to cover her chest.

"Well, if you are not willing to help, you are not getting any food and you will make me mad. So, what will it be?"

"I will help" came Katie's frightened response.

This time, Jay gently peeled away the thin fabric, exposing the dark brown nipple. He then ran the tongs against it, before clamping down once more, eliciting another short cry from his victim. Once satisfied, he let go of her nipple and ordered her to go round and get drinks from the guys, then sent her off with a pat on the butt.

Each of the guys followed Jay's example and gave her ass a pat or a squeeze after she got their order, then watched as she took off, her thickness swaying under the dress. The guys became a lot more comfortable after that, getting more liberal with getting physical with each chore they came up with for Katie.

toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers