Katie's Adventures: at Uni Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers

Having their food served, the guys were in a great mood. Even Katie was seemingly forgetting where she was, swaying to the music. A pop song she fancied came up and she started moving to the rhythm. The men cheered and encouraged her to dance for them. She was lost to the song and obliged them, dancing as if she was on a club's dancefloor. Her body moved to the beat of the song, almost mesmerising the guys. The music felt like colours flowing around her, but the dancing was causing her to sweat under the hot sun. The heat induced by the alcohol and drugs was intensified and soon a glistening film of sweat was covering her skin.

Dan took the opportunity to get behind her, while the rest of the men watched with interest. He pretended to dance with her, but it was just an excuse to openly grope her, while pressing his bulging crotch against her. His hands roamed her body, dishevelling her dress. Leaning in, he'd kiss Katie while feeling her up, causing her to laugh then moan. With the dress raised to her waist, he snaked a hand inside her undies, followed by a heavy moan by Katie. She muttered something about him being naughty, but it did not prevent Dan from working her wet pussy. With her head leaning on his shoulder, she felt his strong arm rubbing her engorged clit, feeling weak at the knees.

"You are a horny little tart, aren't you?"

"Umf, so horny..."

"Why don't we show everyone how horny you are?" he offered, bunching up her dress.

"No, it's not... it's not proper..." came her reply, hushed.

Dan proceeded to lift her dress up to her chest, ordering her to raise her arms for him. Still swaying to the music, Katie sheepishly complied and the flimsy dress was pulled over her head and tossed away. She was not much covered before, but now she offered everything for the men's viewing pleasure, save for her small thong.

"You got lovely tits, Katie." Dan commented, then reached and cupped her breasts. "I love your nipples, so hard, I bet they are delicious."

His touch felt nice, though somewhere deep in her mind, the sense that this was wrong still lingered. All she responded with was a soft moan, as the man's rough hands stroked her nipples. His grip got progressively more firm, almost hurting but she couldn't bring herself to break away. Not when he sucked and bit on them, marking her tits. All she could focus on was how unnaturally horny she was getting by the minute.

Her wet thong was next to be removed, leaving her naked in the middle of the garden, with all four men's attention on her.

Dan's hand returned to her mount, sliding a finger inside her, causing her to moan. Jay got close too, losing patience and wanting some action. They were rough, but it felt sensational to Katie's drugged up mind. Her body was reacting to being manhandled, shivering and warming up while manipulated by the two men.

"Your pussy is so wet. You are a horny slut, aren't you?" Jay asked as he felt her up, eliciting a moan for Katie.

"You got my cock so hard. You want a hard cock, don't you?" Dan muttered in her ear, pressing her hand against his bulge. "You have to take care of it. You want to."

She looked at Dan but her eyes were unfocused. Putting words together was getting too hard. Not that the men cared much about what she had to say. Without wasting more time, Jay and Dan had their shorts off, with Katie's hands placed on their hard cocks. Instinctively, she started stroking them, until Jay ordered her to get on her knees.

"Make her rub one out for us!" Harold demanded.

"Come on luv, do as we say, give as a show, we all gonna have a good day." Paul chimed in.

Katie obeyed and kneeled down and reached for her pussy. She half closed her eyes, moaning as she worked herself up, barely noticing that all men were now bereft of their shorts, erections and drinks in hand. It didn't matter much to her, as she felt desperate to cum, whether there was an audience or not.

Harold emptied his beer bottle and presented it to Katie.

"This will help you cum, put it up your cunt."

"You are quite the sick little fuck aren't you?" Jay said, feigning surprise, then turning to Katie:

"Ride the bottle, slut."

It would normally be unthinkable, but now was her reality: toying her lips with an empty bottle for the pleasure of a bunch of old perverts. Putting on a show for the men who had previously hurt and coerced her should be the last thing she'd want, but now she was feeling so euphoric seeing them stroking their cocks because of her.

The bottle's neck was moving inside her, while she was touching herself, her tits, her thighs, feeling up her wet lips and teasing her engorged clit. Closing her eyes, she went on a trip of pleasure and started moaning. Jay grabbed her ponytail and pushed his cock in her mouth. She accepted it and barely resisted as he started fucking her throat. It wasn't clear to her if she was at it for mere minutes or hours. Her orgasm exploded from her clit through her body, clamping hard on the bottle, her throat pushed harder against the hard cock.

Jay kept her on her cock, choking her, as he built up his pace. It was hard and rough and uncomfortable, but she surrendered herself to it, riding the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Take it!" Jay barked at her, slapping her face and gripping her head. He started face fucking her the hardest she ever experienced, her tears mixing with her drool, running down her chin. The large man came hard, emptying himself before letting go.

Katie fell on her hands and knees, heaving. She was force fed all of Jay's cum and it made her feel nauseous. A cock rubbed against her labia and the next moment it was pushed all the way inside her. Dan's muscular arms kept her in place, the first to have a go at her wet pussy.

Though about average in size, his hard body allowed him to drive his cock with immense strength. He sunk his cock inside her pussy with a single push, then started fucking her as if trying to split her in half. The sound of Dan's body slamming hard against her buttocks was almost sickening. It felt as if she was getting punched inside. Each slam caused her to yelp and groan, her fingers digging into the grass for support. The drugs and alcohol muddled things so much that she couldn't tell pain from pleasure, throwing all sorts of chemical responses to the violent pummelling she was receiving.

Harold kneeled in front of her and took Jay's place in ravishing her mouth. His long pencil dick was more forgiving than Jay's meaty one, but Harold wasn't any kinder. With a firm grasp on her, he forced his cock down her throat until her nose was touching his body. Katie had threesome fantasies, but none of them resembled her current situation. Harold and Dan kept her in place, spit roasting her rough and hard. She'd also receive the occasional stinging slap across her ass or face, accompanied by verbal abuse.

Dan was the first to finish, cumming deep inside her pussy with no hesitation. Seeing his mate withdrawing, Harold knew it was his turn, so he yanked Katie by the hair, face down on the grass as he laid on top of her. Pressing Katie's head down, he guided his cock inside her juicy cunt and started fucking her in earnest. She was already feeling worn out and all she could do was moan and wait for the older man to finish.

Her moans were a turn on for Harold, but he wanted more than that. Pulling out momentarily, his wet tip pushed against Katie's asshole, then proceeded to sink his cock inside her to the hilt. Pain shot across her body. Although numbed by substances, Katie let out a guttural moan, followed by shorter cries while being anally violated. Her mouth hung open, with fingers digging into the grass, toes curling. Her tight ass clamped against the invading erection, doing little to stop Harold from ramming it deep inside her, over and over. Though painful, it didn't last long, with Harold groaning as he coated Katie's innards with his cum. He got off her, leaving her unable to get up, drooling and dripping. Her asshole felt abused and damaged.

Paul was waiting patiently for his turn at Katie, his massive cock now erect and ready. He simply turned his victim on her back, pushed her legs to her ears and started to pile driving his cock. His size, her position and the force behind each shove, they all caused Katie to cry out and plead for mercy. Her speech was muddled, indistinguishable cries in Paul's ears. He ignored her pleas and kept pummelling away. The obese man was not cumming any time soon, sweating over Katie and fucking her as hard as he could. The rough anal and the hard bottle were each harsh on their own, but they did not compare to getting smashed by Paul's massive cock.

Katie's body was getting abused and damaged, however her primal urges resurfaced once more, like the last time she got speared by Paul's manhood. The pain and discomfort never went away, but the undeniable hints of pleasure started multiplying. Her body embraced the absolute submission and released waves of pleasure chemicals, amplified by the drugs and alcohol. She stopped crying in agony and started crying in absolute euphoria, shaking and losing control of her entire body. Paul's weight and relentless cock were what held her in place. Feeling her spasming around his erection encouraged him to rough up the young slut even more.

"Your cunt is gushing from my cock, no hiding the slut you are."

Though methed up, Paul was not exactly in top shape, so he tried his hardest to cum, before losing his momentum. This subjected Katie to a few more excruciating minutes, thrashing at first then going limp, until her boss released his load in her roughed up pussy. When he got off her, she felt reduced to a fuck doll and had the vitality of one. She was covered in sweat and other bodily fluids, each whole sore and dripping. Getting back on her feet was not an option and the men were not entirely sure what to do with her, while recovering. Paul had his second orgasm for the day, but his mates all wanted to have another go at the fuck meat. They could probably let her on the grass, or maybe take her inside, but she was a complete mess at the moment.

Barely able to talk, she begged for some water, at which point Harold simply turned the garden hose on and deluged her, spraying water at her open mouth as if she was an animal. She half drowned, but she managed to partially quench her thirst while washing down Jay's cum. Dan dragged her on her hands and knees, so Harold could wash her back down as well. Getting ravaged then hosed down like an animal by a group of men was probably the most degrading thing she had ever experienced. In her confused mind though, the cool water was a life saver. It caused her skin to come up with thousands of goosebumps, her nipples standing fully erect once more. The water washed down her young body, cleansing and glistening in the sun.

Harold walked up to her, running hose in hand, feeling her up.

"You need a deep cleaning, don't you?" he said, then asked for Dan's help to keep her down. The hard plastic nozzle of the hose was pushed up her vagina. She squirmed and twisted, yelping as the water was forcing its way inside her but was held in place by Dan. The hose was pulled out and she squirted all of the water out, going weak at the knees, as if pissing herself. The process was repeated with her anus, the nozzle violating her sphincter and giving her an involuntary enema. The process was finalised by Harold washing her down once more.

Jay was feeling hot and he suggested they take the fun inside, with no rejection by his mates. Katie was carried to the lounge, having no saying on her fate.

The guys helped themselves to more refreshing alcohol and got comfy on the couple of sofas facing Jay's large tv. Harold managed to get some hardcore gangbang porn going on the tv. Half of the large room was converted to a home gym, as Jay treated his house as a bachelor's pad, with weights and a rack taking the place of his ex-wife's art corner.

Katie was literally tossed between the sofas, disorientated and incapable of resisting.

"Paulie, you said the slut is a kinky one, yea?"

"Um, yea Jay, you saw how she went crazy when we tied her up the other night."

"Good, I think I got something for the bitch."

Jay went rummaging through his house for a bit, returning with an assortment of items which peaked everyone's interest.

"My spoiled daughter used to go horse riding, she left this behind!" and he proudly presented a long, leather riding crop.

"I also got some rope, we can't have the bitch running away now, hehe."

It wasn't long until Katie found herself spread and tied across the weight rack's frame. The hard plastic rope was looped multiple times at her wrists and ankles, forcing her to uncomfortably stay spread eagled, as the ropes did not allow for her to collapse or twist away. Her weak protestations were casually ignored. Of all the men, Harold was the most giddy, from this development.

She muttered something incoherent, only to receive a couple of swift smacks across her face from Harold. Her yelps turned him on, so he gave her a few more, this time including her tits, grinning at her pained expression. Her tits were turning rosie, her prominent nipples a deep brown. They caught his attention and he squeezed them hard. She winced and tried to turn away, only for Harold to press harder with his fingers, revelling in her screams.

"Good girl," Harold said and patted her face, "you want your fat ass spanked, is that what you said?"

Without waiting for a response, Harold smacked each of her buttocks, taking on this new activity with increasing vigour. It wasn't long until Paul and Dan joined in the fun. Her cheeks were soon covered by an expanding red patch of handprints. They were trying to outdo each other, causing a cascade of stinging pain, which kept her on her toes. Crude comments were hurled at her, as the men took turns mauling her ass. She had no way out, no choice but to go with it. Soon, a gradual switch from stinging pain to burning pleasure started, with Katie's body responding once more to the harsh treatment.

"Boys, aren't you forgetting something?" Jay said and whipped the area a couple of times with the crop. The other men gave him room, as he got in position. Katie received a few light taps on each cheek, as he was getting his reach. Not using a crop before didn't stop Jay from having a go. He didn't know or cared about teasing or control. He simply swung it as if it was a cane. Each smack sounded ferocious, accompanied by a desperate scream from his victim. Dan had to intervene and muffle her with a kitchen towel, fearing that she'd get the neighbours to call the cops with her screams.

Jay resumed lashing out violently at her bottom. If she wasn't gagged, her howling would be ear piercing. More and more strikes landed, each sending Katie groaning and pulling against her bondage. Each strike decorated her ass cheeks with a new purple-red stripe, lacing over the previous swathes of handprints.

Jay took a break to admire his handiwork, which gave Katie room to breathe. She was sobbing uncontrollably, choking on her own drool and towel against her mouth. The sensation had now shifted from pleasure to pain, the drugs in her body warping and amplifying it all.

"Whip her pussy Jay!" Harold requested, with Jay obliging him.

The crop landed hard across her crotch a few times, hurting exponentially worse than her backside. A few of those strokes had the leather tip of the crop catching onto her labia, resulting in excruciating pain and inflaming her lips. She thought she would faint, but she wasn't so lucky. Each stroke caused adrenaline to run through her veins, keeping her well awake, though terrified and confused.

Her thighs didn't escape the torture either. The pale skin was soon striped from the caning, with her stomach and chest following next. Her beautiful tits were too marked by welts, Jay going crazy at her, showing no mercy. It made her wish Harold was still pulling at her nipples, that was nothing compared to Jay's menace.

The large man's attention returned to Katie's backside, focusing on her already abused ass. Caning resumed promptly, until Katie's throat was too worn to scream anymore. By now, her ass cheeks and hamstrings were covered in deep, nasty marks, some of which were letting droplets of blood to surface and trickle down. The torture stopped only because Jay needed a break for some chilled lager.

"Don't mind Jay, baby, he's just an oaf. Why don't you let uncle Harold look after you?" He approached her, empty beer bottle in hand, still stained by Katie's cum.

"What are you up to, Harold? Don't fucking ruin my bartender."

"Relax mate, this time I got some oil, I know what I'm doing."

"You're a sick fuck mate, but be reasonable. I still need to drop her off after this."

Harold proceeded to oil up the bottle, then insert the neck inside Katie's pussy. He was enjoying the sloppy sounds the bottle made as it was pushed and turned inside her. Touching her damaged clit caused her to wince and groan, which brought him great enjoyment. The bottle wasn't the most comfortable item for fucking, but the hard material worked her well, pressing against all of her sensitive nerve endings. There was actually pleasure to be found, though Harold wasn't doing this for her. He started pushing the bottle higher with each stroke, spreading her further, as the tip was reaching for her cervix. The mixture of discomfort and pleasure turned into pain, as he tried to force the shoulder of the bottle past her entrance.

"This won't work." he muttered and popped the bottle out of her, causing her to sigh with relief.

Splurging copious amounts of oil on the bottle, he turned it upside down, then angled it at her pussy lips. Putting force behind it, the edge of the bottom's curvature entered her opening, then started expanding it. Her muscles fought back at the intrusion, but Harold was persistent. Her eyes popped open, her mouth opened to it's limits as she screamed against this. She never felt anything like this before. Even Paul's monster cock failed to cause the agony felt by the hard glass. Now she was slowly stretched by a fucking bottle, where before getting three fingers was considered too much by her.

Steadily, the bottle was pushed and twisted deeper, it's uncomfortable hardness pressing against the internal muscles of her pussy. It reached a point where Harold couldn't push it further inside, firmly lodged in place. He then started working the bottle, grinding the stretched pussy walls. Katie felt like a sock puppet. She tried to spread her legs more, then close them shut, unsure how to react and unable to do either. Her head tilted backward, her unfocused eyes staring at the ceiling, as her insides were churned.

Happy with his progress, Harold then moved behind Katie, sunk his fingers in the damaged skin of her ass and pulled her cheeks apart. His tongue shot for her tight hole, which it penetrated. He ate her ass hungrily, making her squirm and then moan. Her pussy clenched hard against the bottle, starting to get numb from the overwhelming pressure. She then felt his thin cock pressing against her wet rosebud and sliding inside with comparative ease. Harold had the decency to oil up his erection this time, but not decent enough to take it any easier on her. His strokes went deep, forcing Katie to get on her toes as he pushed hard and upwards.

Harold reached for her tits, holding on them as he pumped harder and faster. Dan reached for the bottle and toyed with it. Katie was no longer able to tell what was going on. She barely registered Dan rubbing her exposed clit, though her body responded to it. It didn't take long for Dan to force her into a strong orgasm, hitting a record number of times she came in a single day. He did not relent, manipulating her sensitive organ through and post her orgasm. It was new kind of torture, different to the agony of the cane or the harshness of the bottle but equally unbearable.

toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers