Katie's Closet Workout

Story Info
Tom likes how his ass looks in yoga pants in a hot workout.
2.9k words
4.7
18.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluesbirds
bluesbirds
179 Followers

She pulled on his penis toward the bedroom. "Your little toned ass is going to look so cute bouncing up and down. A shiny, cute black leotard, yoga pants, maybe a sports bra. And I have these cute little workout thongs that you can borrow!" She exclaimed.

Tom nervously followed as he was dragged along to her walk-in closet, stumbling slightly in her grip. He was realizing now that he probably shouldn't have mentioned how comfortable girls' workout clothing looked and complained that guys couldn't wear something like it. He didn't think Katie would take it seriously as she did, but it was only a first date and he couldn't have known Katie's fetish for crossdressing boys. She took him home on the condition that he try on some yoga pants for her, and he agreed, thinking it would just be quick foreplay before sex. Katie had practically stripped him naked the moment they arrived at her apartment, almost like she was changing the clothes of a new doll.

"I also have some Spandex shorts you can borrow too, if you'd like. Hot pink is the only pair I'd let you wear though. But boys like them, at least, since they barely cover my ass. I basically only wear them when I need to seduce a guy but don't want to dress up in any fancy lingerie." Katie giggled to herself, then paused as her eyes lit up at Tom.

"A tennis skirt! And a little visor and ponytail -- you would look so fuckable in that," she groaned, almost as if she was jealous.

Katie looked back at Tom as he stood sheepishly in the middle of her closet. He mostly kept his eyes down, hands to his sides, but would occasionally peak at some of her clothes hanging out, and her collection of high heels sitting along the lower shelves. Katie lit up the vanity mirror at the back of the closet. The table underneath was cluttered, and Tom looked uncomfortable on seeing the rows of nail polish, lipsticks, and makeup brushes. The vanity light further illuminated the racks of dresses and outfits that adorned the walls.

Hangers were smushed together, and dress after dress was pressed up against one another like in a department store. He couldn't count the number of tiny straps wrapped around the hangers and holding up little dresses of all different colors, or totally understand why his penis was getting so hard looking at her clothing. Occasionally, trailing tulle, errant sleeves, or ruffles would pop out from among the racks, almost asking to be laid out and admired.

Tom saw himself in the mirror, totally naked, his bare skin standing in sharp contrast to the bright pinks, yellows, and reds of Katie's closet. He almost wanted to press himself against each hanging dress, one at a time, and hold it up against himself and feel it against his skin. He turned slightly, looking to his left, and saw a collection of full body jumpsuits reaching down to the floor, the legs tapering to delicate openings. Next to those were rompers of every color, with and without sleeves, and he could almost feel the sensation of stepping into the small shorts, pulling the frilled tops up to his chest, and having the thin fabric snugly encase his bottom while his thighs still showed.

Up against the wall were a few full-length dresses, their skirts billowing out with tulle and sparkles. Mostly purple and light blue, the tops were almost molded with sequins, and he could see the outlines to shape a girl's hips and breasts. Only one looked to stop at mid-thigh, and the puffed skirt wrapped up and around, almost as if it was being pulled up on purpose from behind.

Tom shivered as he felt a soft hand lay gently on his bottom. Katie came up behind him, and started to press herself against his back. He felt the almost-silky feeling of her dress, warm from her body, as her breasts pushed up against his shoulders. Even though she was behind him, he could feel the height difference of her high-heeled shoes. She still was in control, and he felt smaller and smaller as she wrapped her arms around the front of his body, and brought her lips to his neck. One of her hands slowly enveloped his penis, slowly stroking up and down.

"You know, we only came in here to get some yoga pants for you," she murmured. "But you could come back sometime if you'd like to."

Tom tensed up as he felt her fingers start to run along his back and down to his bottom, slowly exploring his body. His hips were pushed out slightly, almost bending over, as she held him by his penis and his bottom. She continued pressing up against him, slightly rocking back and forth with her hips.

"All of this pretty clothes... It would be nice to have someone to play dress up with, try on all of my new outfits, model some options for me when I am going out to a club. And you haven't even seen my bedroom dresser yet, either. All of my nylons and tights, panties and thigh-high socks, bras and halter tops..." She kept going, almost taunting Tom to admit what she already knew.

She took her hand away from Tom's penis and ran it slowly up his chest to firmly grasp his neck. She twisted gently, forcing him to look behind his shoulder at her. She kept one hand on his opposite hip, forcing his ass to remain pressed up against the front of her thighs. For the first time in a few minutes he looked at her face, and watched anxiously as her bright red lips came in to meet his. Her blue eyes locked with his, and he weakly submitted to her tongue slipping in between his lips.

She started rocking back and forth again, and Tom couldn't help but sway with her as he realized what was being done to him. She was miming fucking him from behind. Her hand forced his own body to do little circles on her pelvis. He was grinding up on her now, following however she instructed him to move. And suddenly all he could think about, as he continued to meekly take her kisses and hips, was what it would feel like if Katie had a firm bulge underneath her dress.

He could almost feel it, too. The silky material gathering in the front of her hips, slipping in between his bottom as she filled him up. His penis bounced in the air helplessly as he continued to gyrate more forcefully on her body, no longer just following her instruction.

And just as suddenly as this wave of fantasy came over him, she pulled back ever so slightly, leaving his hips circling around in midair. He stopped in a moment, immediately feeling ashamed as she pulled back to look at him.

She smiled gently, and her eyes stayed connected with his as he struggled to get words out. She put a finger up to his lips.

"I think it might help if I put on a little toy that I have." She kissed him again around her finger as she gripped him around his chin like a child, and her nose brushed up against his face as his eyes once again grew apprehensive.

"Why don't I just try it on, and you can see if you like how pretty I look with it on, ok?" She gently nudged him.

Tom remained silent for a moment, but before he could speak, Katie continued with more emphasis.

"Or maybe my baby needs to be told what to do, yeah?" Katie moved Tom's head up and down, still holding him by the chin.

"Yes, I do, Katie," she pouted, mocking him as he was forced to nod along. "Good, then, we're in agreement," she smiled.

Katie looked around the closet.

"Your outfit is on the table," she indicated, pointing toward the vanity. "I'll give you a little privacy to put it on. I'll come back in in a few minutes -- so don't admire your little booty in the mirror for too long!" She giggled as she left the closet.

Tom paused for the moment, then went over to the vanity table, his hard penis still bobbing up and down as he walked. He still felt physically weak after being overpowered by Katie like that. He could still smell the scent of her perfume around him and taste her lipstick on his lips. Her breasts in the silky dress on his back had almost left an imprint that he could still feel. He wanted more.

He held up the topmost item of the bundle of clothes left on the vanity. High-waisted baby blue yoga pants unraveled quickly in his hand. The front was smooth, while he noticed a slight scrunching in the middle of the back. He swallowed as he recalled seeing Katie earlier in her matching pair, and how the tights lifted her butt up and slid right into the slit of her ass. A matching top was next, which he held up to himself. It reached his midriff, barely, but had little sleeves that would go around his shoulders. Despite the sleeves, the cleavage plunged deeply both in the front and back. Left on the vanity was a light pink hairband, and light pink athletic socks. As he peeked underneath, he finally saw the thong Katie had mentioned. Bright pink, the front said "Get it, Girl!" on the largest part of the tiny panties. The back was barely a string and was certain to ride up on him.

He lifted one leg after another and slid the thong up to his waist. His penis slanted awkwardly out the front, and he felt the back settle into his ass. He shifted slightly, and felt the fabric dig even deeper. The thong fit, he thought, but was just tight enough that he could feel it pressed in -- somewhat surprisingly, he realized the feeling of the thong nestled in tightly was erotic.

He continued with the yoga pants, sliding them slowly up his legs, one at a time. They went up above his waist as he smoothed them out along his legs. The waistband compressed his tummy, and he turned slightly. He paused as he looked in the mirror. His butt was... perky. In the light, the bright pink of his thong could just be seen, its outline visible under the thin blue fabric taut around his bottom. He bent over, still peering back as he pulled on the socks. The scrunched fabric in between the cheeks of his bottom highlighted the bubbly appearance of his butt as he bent.

Seeing this, he quickly completed the outfit, pulling the sports bra over his head. The sleeves were tight and short, giving his shoulders a feminine appearance. Of course, this didn't even consider the plunging neckline, and the bra compressed his chest to the extent that there were almost the tiniest breasts poking through. Looking down the front, he realized that his girlish appearance was ruined only by the erection poking through the yoga pants and thong. He slid on the headband, over his ears, pushing his hair back and up.

He slowly ran his hands up his thighs, drifting across his penis. He turned, still looking over his shoulder in the mirror as he inspected his ass. He tilted his hip up, prominently featuring the plumpness of his new butt, like in a Instagram post. One hand went to his ass, while the other continued up to his chest, squeezing gently. His hips shifted slightly as his penis throbbed in the tight pants, and he thrust the tiniest amount as the tip slid along the waistband.

"Somebody is feeling herself, isn't she?" Katie cooed as she walked into the room.

Tom froze, pulling his gaze back from his ass, lingering on his back, encased in the tight bra. Before he could turn completely, he felt Katie firmly grip his hips. He stumbled forward, arms going out to catch himself on the vanity table. He looked up, still bent over, back at Katie. Her makeup refreshed, she now was wearing a matching pink sports bra. Unlike Tom's, Katie's bra was filled up, breasts popping out to a deep line in between as they hid behind the taut pink bra. She smiled back at him in the mirror.

"Do you like my little toy?" Katie motioned mischievously to his side. He watched, the side of his ass in his sight, as Katie swung her hips around. Tom breathed in quickly. In his view, over Katie's hot pink yoga pants, was a harness and dildo swinging around as she rotated. It looked rubbery, and was only a couple of inches long with a slight curve upward.

"Now I know it isn't very big," she pouted at me in mock disappointment, "but this little pink cock is going to absolutely sink in between the cheeks of that sexy little bubble butt of yours," she finished, laughing.

"Ugh!" Tom lurched forward again as Katie spanked him on his yoga pants. Katie pulled him back immediately.

"A little higher pitch, honey", Katie said instructively. "You're my gym bunny. Ohh!" She squealed playfully as an example. "Again!"

Katie spanked him on his other cheek.

"Ooh!" Tom squeaked out weakly.

"Keep it up, sweetie," Katie patted him on his bottom again. She leaned forward over him, running her hands up over his bra.

"Now, hold on to the desk and show me your best booty squats," Katie whispered into his ear, and finally pushed her waist hard against his bottom.

"Ohh!" Tom froze and clutched the desk. He suddenly felt a firm rod push up against him, perfectly outlining the line of scrunched up fabric of the yoga pants. He realized he moaned exactly like Katie told him to this time without thinking about it.

"Squat that ass on me, bitch!" Katie demanded, pushing on his limp hips and pulling him back up, directly along her dick.

Tom felt himself give in to her thrusts, and complied with her instruction. He started to gently move, daintily bending down through his knees, balancing on the vanity table still.

"That's a good girl," Katie breathed out as Tom fell into a rhythm. His thong started feeling tighter and tighter as he bounced up and down. His thighs started to burn, and he felt his chest stretching against the bra as he breathed in heavier. His penis twitched over and over as the waistband of the yoga pants slid over the head of his penis. Her dildo slid smoothly up and down along his bottom against the spandex of the yoga pants.

"Look at those sweet little tits jiggling in your bra, baby," Katie pointed out to me seductively. "Work that body."

Tom felt sweat forming on his back as he continued gyrating on Katie's dick. His penis felt like it was going to burst as he steadily increased his speed, pumping back and forth. He looked in the mirror, concentrating on the pace of his thighs, the bulge in his pants, his tiny cleavage, and the pink headband. Above it he saw Katie, furiously grinding her plastic penis into the ruffled crease in the yoga pants, watching his butt wiggle around.

"Look at us, working out together," Katie growled between breaths. "Katie and her new girl friend Kayla. That's your new name: Kayla," she spoke hastily as she reached over.

"Now watched your flat little titties bounce to my dick," Katie pushed Tom's head down, "and cum in my thong and yoga pants."

Tom nearly lost his rhythm as he felt his penis pulse to her words.

"Kayla, cum now! Squirt in those tight little yoga pants for me," Kayla demanded again. "I know your pussy is aching so badly right now," still urging me on, "let me finger you." She reached down, keeping one head on the side of his hip as she rode him against the desk.

She started to stroke up and down along his penis, slipping beneath his yoga pants to his tight thong. She rubbed him along the silky front of the panties, and all Tom could think about was his pantied penis and ass twerking on Katie. "Get it, girl," he thought, as the front of the panties appeared in his mind.

Just as his thong slipped just the tiniest bit more into his ass, he felt himself shake and his penis swell. A clear dark spot shown on his yoga pants as he squirted out his cum into his workout outfit. He clenched his bottom tightly around the thong and dildo, pushing himself further against Katie's midriff as he came. He still held the edge of the vanity, bent over at the hip, tired from pumping himself up and down. He felt Katie massage the wetness of his cum along his waist, letting it spread to cover more of the yoga pants. She wiped up some of the cum from his tummy, drying it on his bra.

"Somebody got a little sweaty from that, didn't she?" She smiled as he looked at the cum stains along the top and bottom of his outfit.

"That was so good, Kayla," she continued running her hands up and down Tom's body as he trembled.

"Now," she said, stepping back and motioning over, "come get on your knees over here, with your hands on your thighs, your mouth open, and your tongue out." She smiled at Tom as he started to crawl over and kneel.

"It's time to finish your workout. We've got to get you into shape!"

bluesbirds
bluesbirds
179 Followers