Katie's CNC Pt. 01

Story Info
Katie signs a contract for ongoing CNC.
3.7k words
4.49
19.2k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Writers note: Trigger warning, this is a story about CNC (Consensual Non-Consent). The initial chat sets up that all things were consented to and discussed prior to events taking place. As always, all parties involved and all play should be Safe, Sane, and Consensual, with safety precautions put in place.

I was bored and randomly scrolling online. My last boyfriend was over a year ago, and he broke up with me due to my kinks that I asked him to try. I didn't think they were extreme, but given my status of constantly being single, maybe they were. I enjoyed being chased, choked, and forced to do things. That's a lot of women's fantasies, right?

Another Friday night scrolling through groups, and I came across a post by Blake. He was semi local, a few hours away from me, but he was posting looking for someone to start a dynamic focused on CNC, consensual non consent. I had never done CNC before but had always been something I was curious about. I decided to send him a private chat message, just to see if we had anything in common, or he was just another random asshole looking to get his dick wet.

"To: Blake

Subject: CNC Post

Hello Blake. My name is Katie. I saw your post in a mutual group regarding your search for a CNC focused dynamic. Your post and profile intrigue me, and I would like to know more. I see we are a few hours apart, so local but not too local. I look forward to hearing from you.

Katie"

I began to think that Blake had no interest, as I did not hear back from him. But two days later I received a reply to my chat request.

Blake: "Hello Katie. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. It's great to see another Tennessee local, even if we are a few hours apart. What exactly did you find intriguing about my profile and post?"

Katie: "Good afternoon, Blake. I was starting to think I possibly got lost in the sea of responses you likely received from your post. From your profile, I was intrigued with how local you were, as well it appears that we have several kinks in common. Regarding your post, I have been interested in CNC for quite some time, but have never had any experience with it, nor found anyone also wanting to attempt it."

Blake: "No experience with CNC? I am not sure if I would be a good fit for you Katie. I would be glad to continue to discuss and talk, to see where things may lead. But to forewarn you, I take my dynamics very seriously, and have strict rules that must be adhered to."

Katie: "I understand and would be fine with just getting to know one another."

Blake: "So tell my about yourself Katie."

Over the next two weeks I continued to chat with Blake. I explained my random relationship history, how I worked at a 24 hour gas station/liquor store as a manager, and what my interest in CNC was. Blake and I talked daily about everything and anything, but he never brought up possibly starting a dynamic again. Blake was like a good friend, giving input on my day, and making me laugh on the days that sucked.

One day I got the courage to just message him on chat to see if he would want to go out. I wanted to see if there was any type of spark in person.

Katie: "So... I will be closer to your area in a couple days for work, and was wondering if you would want to meet up and grab coffee?"

Blake: "Katie, are you asking me out on a date?"

Katie: "Possibly."

Blake: "That is quite forward of you Katie. I would love to grab a coffee with you. I think we may have some things to discuss."

Katie: "What types of things to discuss?"

Blake: "I do believe we began talking about my post in a mutual group? I would like to discuss this with you. No expectations, just a discussion."

Katie: "That sounds like a plan."

Blake: "Choose a location and time, let me know what you decide. Until then, I have emailed you my basic CNC contract that I discuss with anyone I engage in this type of play with. Please review and make any notes for discussion that you may have."

Shit. A contract? I had been in a few dynamics prior, where I was a submissive, but never with official contracts. I began to wonder what I may have gotten myself into, or if I should even meet up with Blake. Through our chats though, he seemed so nice, and it was great to have another friend I could share kink discussions with. I printed out the contract and headed to work, hoping it would be slow so that I could read through it.

Blake's 'contract' was 10 pages long and covered everything from toys to types of physical play. There were checkboxes next to every single item, where I could check 'will do', 'interested in', 'requires discussion', and 'absolutely no'.

The toy's section was straightforward, and the only item I placed a 'requires discussion' next to was electro play. Next was more physical play such as impact. Any forms of spanking were a definite yes. As the list went on it became apparent that Blake may be more than I bargained for, several lines included items such as 'punching', 'stepping on', and 'being slapped'. Most of those ended up being a no, aside from slapping, I enjoyed that. Luckily my job working midnights were usually slow, and by the end of my shift I was able to get through the entire list, checked off, and notes written with questions.

I got home just as the sun was coming up. Even though I was tired from a long night, I logged into Fet and pulled up my chat with Blake.

Katie: "I read through the contract, very thorough."

Blake: "That was quick. Any questions?"

Katie: "Yes, but it can be discussed tomorrow when we meet."

Blake: "So even after the contract, you still want to meet? Have you decided on a location and time?"

Katie: "Yes, do you know the small mom and pop coffee shop on the corner of main and 3rd street?"

Blake: "I do, the one near the forest preserve with trails?"

Katie: "Yep, that's the one. How does 10am sound?"

Blake: "That should work for me. See you tomorrow."

Katie: "See you tomorrow."

I was glad that I had that night off from work since I had to do training the next day. Also glad the training wasn't until 3pm in the afternoon so that I had the morning free to meet with Blake. I got up and showered. I stood in front of my closet trying to find something to wear, I needed something that was sexy, comfortable, yet still work appropriate. I chose a sundress that I could throw a jacket over when I went to my training. I packed up my bag, tucked away the folder that included Blake's contract, and began my drive.

I got to the coffee shop 15 minutes early, and the sky was beginning to get overcast. I went in, ordered, and found a table in a corner that was away from the few others that were sitting at tables. Finally at 2 minutes till 10, Blake walked through the door. He looked exactly like his pictures on Fet. He scanned the room and smiled when he got to where I was sitting. Blake walked over and sat across the table from me. Blake had an authoritative, stern look about him.

"Hello Katie." Blake stated.

"Hi Blake. Did you have any trouble finding the place?" I replied

"Not at all. I've actually been to this area a few times." Blake said while staring intently at me, "The walking trails are quite nice. Very secluded."

I blushed thinking about what fun secluded woods could be. I always enjoyed the outdoors, and my parents had a cabin that I went to frequently to just relax. The way Blake continued to stare me down made me begin fidgeting in my seat. Out of habit, I began tapping my pen on the table.

"I guess we have the matter of the contract to go over. I have some questions on page..."

"Do you really think this is the time and place to discuss that, Katie?" Blake stated, interrupting me mid-sentence.

"Umm, well, no. I don't know. I just thought..." I stammered, continuing to tap my pen further out of frustration and embarrassment.

"You thought what exactly Katie?" Blake replied.

"Umm, I thought that was the whole point in meeting, to go over what you sent me." I replied.

"Stop tapping your pen, Katie. It's not very lady like." Blake commanded.

"Oh, sorry." I said as I laid the pen down.

"There are too many people around for that type of discussion Katie. First, we get to know each other a bit more, then we will discuss what is in the contract. That is how I work; I don't air my private life in public. If that is not good for you, then you are free to leave at any time." Blake stated.

"I understand and feel the same way." I replied, "But like I said in my initial chat with you, this is something new for me, so it is going to take some learning."

We sat in silence for what seemed like eternity before Blake finally spoke again.

"What would you like Katie? You have two options, we can continue to sit here awkwardly and make small talk, or if you are that eager to discuss the contract, we can go for a walk to discuss." Blake stated.

"I think I would like to go for that walk." I replied.

We got our coffees in a to-go cup and headed out the door. Blake led the way to the hiking trails that were nearby. There were some benches along the way and stopped at one to chat. Blake went over my answers in the contract, and the few notes I had in the margins.

"You were very thorough in your questions and responses." Blake said while handing the contract back to me, "I appreciate that. I also feel like we can move to the next step."

"What would that entail?" I asked.

"Well, we discussed anything you would not do, as well as answered any questions you had. You completed every section satisfactorily." Blake stated, "So next steps would be reading the last page again and signing the contract."

I began to read the last page; I had not read that part as there was nothing to complete on it.

"Access to my calendar? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Exactly what it says Katie. You will put every appointment, work schedule, any changes in your life into a calendar online, which you will share with me. So that I know where you are at any given time. If I had to ask where you were on certain days or times, it would take the surprise out of things." Blake answered.

"I see. I guess that makes sense." I said while signing the bottom of the contract. I then handed the contract back to Blake.

"I will email you a copy of this. If at any time, you wish to revoke the contract, you will email me your safe word and all contact will stop." Blake said, "Which brings up the next subject, what would you like your safe word to be? It needs to be something that isn't used in everyday life. It will be a word both you and I use."

I stared at Blake confused. I had only known safe words to be used when a scene needed to stop immediately and had never had a Dom state that they would use it also.

"Why would you be using it?" I asked.

"Good question. When, or more IF, I ever abduct you, if I feel things are going too far, or causing harm to you, I will use it to end things until we can discuss." Blake replied.

"Oh, ok. Makes sense. Well, how about monkey?" I decided.

"That works for me." Blake stated and wrote the word at the top of the contract. "Now, this is how this will play out. You will complete your calendar within the next 2 days, it will be detailed with locations, addresses, and time frames you expect to be there. I will not tell you when I will show up. Sometimes I may just show up at your front door, other times I may pull you off the street. Do you have any questions or concerns?"

"Not at all, I'm actually really looking forward to it!" I replied.

"Good." Blake said in a low growling voice, as he grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled me into a kiss, and then simply stated, "You now belong to me."

We walked back to our cars, continuing to chat about normal life things. Blake hugged me and then we parted ways. I went off to my training and was completely distracted the entire time. My thoughts continued to go over my chat with Blake, and how this may all turn out. When I finally got home that evening, I went to work on my calendar. I got it updated for the next two months and send the invite off to Blake. To my surprise he accepted it almost instantly.

Three weeks went by, and I began to think that Blake had forgotten or lost interest in our contract. We would randomly chat every few days, but it was always about normal life things, work, family, and social events we were attending. Blake was spending the weekend with his parents because they were in town, and I was getting ready to head to the club with my roommate, Jess, and a few friends.

I dropped my friends at the front entrance of the club so they could go get a table and drove around the back to park my car. I got the lucky draw of being designated driver since I worked later that night. The parking lot was darker than usual, and it looked like some of the streetlights were out. I pulled into the corner of the lot, where I normally parked.

I stepped out of my car and turned to lock my door and grab my purse. As I bent over, someone came up behind me, pushing my head into the seat and grabbing my waist. I began to scream when they covered my mouth.

"Such a dark parking lot for a gorgeously dressed woman." Stated the man's voice.

I attempted to push back on them, but the way their arm was wrapped around me, and other hand pushing my head down, I couldn't get my footing. Stupid fucking high heels. If I had just worn my sneakers like I wanted, this wouldn't be an issue.

"Your legs and ass look amazing in this dress Katie Cat." The voice growled low, while sliding their hand up my legs, pulling my dress up over my ass.

Katie Cat? What the hell? That was my screen name on Fet. But very few people in real life knew that, and those who did, were all women. It couldn't be Blake; he was out to dinner with his parents.

The hands pulled my dress up over my head, so that my arms were still in it, but it was covering my head so I couldn't see. I was internally cussing my roommate Jess out, as she convinced me to wear this spandex dress. Suddenly I was yanked up, spun around, and their body pressed against me. I was pinned between my car and this person's body. They grabbed both of my wrists in one hand, as the other hand began to reach into my bra pulling out one of my breasts.

The hand pulled at my nipple, then slid down my stomach, and into the waistband of my panties. I tried again to twist my body away from him, and even tried to bring my knee up and knee him in the groin.

"Now, now, Katie Cat, that's no way to play nice." He whispered in my ear.

That voice. I couldn't place it, but I somehow knew the voice. His hand slid down, and into my panties. He used one finger to begin encircling my clit. Suddenly I felt his mouth on my nipple, as he began to suck, and then bit me hard. I bit my lip trying not to yell out in pain. I knew I had to try to get away, but at the same time, I hadn't been touched in over a year, and missed having a man's hands on me. I was mixed in wanting him to continue, but not knowing who it was, started to scare me. He slid his fingers down from my clit and shoved two of them deep inside me.

"Looks like Katie Cat is getting turned on by this." He said, continuing to talk in almost a whisper.

"I... I have people waiting for me. They'll come looking if I am not back soon. Just let me go, please. I haven't even seen you; you could leave, and I wouldn't even be able to identify you." I pleaded, hoping he would just let me go. I continued to try to push against him to get him off me.

"If you keep fighting back, you won't have any energy for work later Katie Cat." He said almost in a laughing tone. His fingers continued to slide in and out of me, and I had to stifle the moan that was building up inside me.

"Who the FUCK are you?" I yelled.

He immediately removed his hands from my panties and brought it up to my mouth, that was still covered by my dress. He shoved his fingers into my mouth, and far enough back in my throat that I began to gag.

"Shh Katie Cat. You'll ruin the surprise, and our first time, if someone hears you." He said in a low voice, "See how good you taste?"

His hand went back to my panties and yanked them down. I could hear him unbuckle a belt and undo his zipper.

"Please. Please don't do this, just let me go be with my friends." I pleaded again.

His hand came slowly up my body. My arms and legs began to shake as I felt him move between my legs and felt his hard cock up against my clit and pussy lips. I went over every option in my mind, if I began yelling, maybe I had a chance to get away.

No sooner than I thought that I could feel him shift away from me. I tried to pull but his grip on my wrists was too firm to even pull one hand away. I could hear him fumbling with something and it sounded like he was sitting in my car. I tried to pull again, but he pulled me down hard onto his lap, and onto his hard cock. The force hurt for a second, and I just sat there still, and crying trying to figure a way out of this.

"Please just let me go." I said softly through my sobs.

No sooner did I say that he pulled my dress down over my face.

It was Blake.

"What the fuck? You barely talk to me, mention nothing again, and then this?" I yelled between sobs.

Blake grabbed my face forcefully, and began thrusting inside me, moving me up and down on his cock.

"What did I say about yelling Katie Cat?" Blake replied.

I began moving with Blake's thrusts, every nerve in my body was at attention, and my adrenaline felt like my body was in overdrive.

"You read the contract Katie Cat. You signed the contract. You know your safe word. You are MINE to do with what I want." Blake said.

At the word 'mine', I began to climax and bit down on Blake's shoulder to muffle my moans. No sooner did I orgasm; I began to feel Blake also cum deep inside me in several hot spurts.

"Mine. Katie Cat." Blake whispered in my ear, "It would do you well to remember that. You will never know when I am coming for you, and I will never give you a heads up."

"Thank you, Blake." I replied.

I sat there on Blake's lap, trying to catch my breath. Blake brought his hand up and began stroking my hair and wiping the tears from my face. He pulled my head over to his chest, and kissed my forehead, before smoothing my dress down.

"You may want to get on with your evening Katie, your friends are waiting." He stated.

Blake stood up from my car, sliding me off his lap and into the driver's seat. I went to fixing my makeup in the mirror, and when I turned around, he was already walking away from my car. I could see my roommate walking across the parking lot and looked at Blake strangely as they passed each other. I could've sworn I saw Blake smirk as he turned the corner around the building.

"Who the hell was that?" My roommate Jess asked, "Katie! Look at you! Are you ok? What happened?"

"Nothing, no one." I replied while grinning and continuing to fix my makeup, "I'm fine, really Jess."

"But Katie, something happened. Did that weird guy do something to you? Your wrists are all red and your makeup is messed up. What went on here?"

I laughed at the term 'weird guy'. If only she knew how 'weird' both he and I were.

"No Jess, he didn't hurt me. Everything is ok." I replied, "Now let's not keep everyone waiting, I have work in a few hours."

We walked around to the front of the building, and into the club. I kept scanning the street and the club for Blake, but he didn't stick around for an encore. If he could sneak up on me this quick, where else would he be popping up?