Katie's Corruption Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie has a series of encounters with strangers and friends.
4.1k words
4.42
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's Corruption - Chapter 2

Dear Diary

23rd of March 2023 - 9:17PM

I woke up sore but satisfied this morning, covered in dry cum, the sheets of my hotel bed still damp from last night's depravity. I managed to force myself to get up, shower and head to the station to catch my train home. Thank god there was a pharmacy at the station! Don't think I've ever been so embarrassed as I was when I had to ask for the morning after pill, it didn't help that the cashier was so young. My face must have looked like it was on fire!

On the journey home I had a good few hours to think. In the moment, I loved what happened, I needed it, but it was stupid and dangerous. I could have been beaten or killed. All because I wanted to prove that asshole wrong. I can't believe Jeremy still holds so much power over me after all these years. I think I'll chalk yesterday up as a weird experiment, I won't be doing it again.

I also checked my Instagram messages, something I quickly came to regret. There were a series of messages from one anonymous account, all very creepy, calling me beautiful, commenting on my figure and worst of all, at the end, this creeps disgusting cock. I nearly hurled right there on the train. Short and fat with wiry, wild black pubic hair. I've been trying not to think about it all day.

My roommate Daniel greeted me warmly when I got home, food already in the oven. He sat with me on the sofa and we chatted about my trip. It helped bring me back to reality a little after the surreal, dream-like experience I had the night before. I'm glad he's in my life.

I have to head into the office early tomorrow for a debrief about my London trip, so I better get to bed early. I'm exhausted. From the fucking or the travel? I'm not quite sure. Let's say the travel!

24th of March 2023 - 7:24PM

I dreamt about him last night, the stranger. I dreamt about what we did. I woke up soaked, feeling strangely empty. I couldn't even take the time to masturbate as I had to get up and head into the office. No matter how hot it was, I can't do that again.

When I arrived at the office, Trevor was there, looking like the smug, self-centered asshole everyone knows him to be. I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes when I saw him. He greeted me with "Hey Katie, how did the presentation go?" Delivered in his signature condescending tone that meant he expected it to have gone badly. "It went well thanks Trevor, it's good to see you," I replied chirpily before betting settled at my desk masterfully concealing my hatred for him, something I had mastered ever since meeting him a couple of years ago. He was the kind of man who was blatantly sexist and misogynistic, but he was somehow completely oblivious to this fact. I think because I am the only woman in the office and the youngest member of staff, he thinks he can get away with it with me, but won't dare try it with anyone else. He makes me furious.

My debrief went well and I got introduced to my new supervisor. I was heartbroken when Steven announced he was leaving, but Helen, his replacement, seems nice so far. Late 40's, gray hair, in great shape, seems a little stern, but that's not the worst thing, maybe she will keep Trevor in line!

Weekend tomorrow and I don't really have many plans, other than going to the gym and maybe calling my parents. As always though, I will keep you updated, dear diary!

25th of March 2023 - 10:32PM

Not much to report today. Went to the gym and had a good workout, noticed a couple of guys checking out my ass in my gym leggings. Called my folks and played the new Resident Evil game for a few hours before getting some work done so I can be ahead of the curve next week.

More creepy messages and dick pics today. I really hope they stop soon. I hate the internet sometimes, despite it being a big part of my career.

I've been having thoughts about London again, but I've managed to push them away for now. It's late though, maybe getting out my vibrator and thinking about it again is ok though, right?

26th of March 2023 - 11:47PM

I have a confession to make, my dear diary. I didn't just masturbate last night. I went back to Reddit. I couldn't resist. All those people, ready and willing to use me, to satisfy my needs, the temptation was overpowering. I poured over the posts like a desperate addict, finding one that was to my liking. This time, I was more careful. I spent time talking to him and got him to verify his identity. I got him to agree to come to my house instead of a random hotel and told my roommate that I had a date and asked if he could make himself scarce for the evening. I hid my can of pepper spray and a knife in my room, just in case. I'm ashamed to admit, the idea of how dangerous this all still was, despite my extra preparations, absolutely soaked my pussy and I had to resist the urge to fingerfuck myself right there and then.

Much like I did in London, I had given instructions on what I wanted and set a safe word before he would arrive. I also found out his name this time, Brad. He arrived slightly earlier than expected and I greeted him in gym clothes, as he'd explained it was a big turn on of his. A tight pair of green leggings that perfectly showed off the curves of my ass and a matching tight sports bra. I tied my hair up in a tight ponytail and applied some light make-up. It didn't take us long to head to the bedroom.

My confidence had grown substantially, so I put on a little show for him, dancing seductively (at least, I think it was seductive.) I shook my fat ass and bouncy tits in his face, smiling to myself as I saw a hard bulge forming in his pants, sitting down in his lap and gyrating my hips agonizingly slowly against his clothed shaft, eliciting a soft moan from his throat. He brought his hands to my breasts, squeezing them gently as I pulled off my sports bra, letting them hang free and feeling shivers down my spine as his rough, manly hands explored every inch of my exposed flesh. I placed a hand on each knee, standing up and slowly bending over, letting him get an eye full of how the leggings hugged every curve before pulling them down slowly, revealing my sweet peach and slick, wet slit.

I sat back on Brad's lap and his hands were once again all over my body, until one settled on my breast and one on my pussy as he started to rub my clit, eliciting soft, sensual moans. He slipped two fingers inside my hungry pussy, curling his fingers upwards to expertly find my g-spot, rubbing my sensitive little button until I felt that the pressure building up again. I squirted, hard, my juices flying across the room in an arc of erotic beauty, soaking my carpet as I rode out my orgasm, before squeaking out between desperate breaths "more!"

Over the next 15 minutes, Brad made me cum three more times with only his fingers, rubbing my clit perfectly and adding a third finger into my stretched and dripping pussy. After I shot my second fountain of ejaculate, I collapsed back on my bed, sweaty, red in the face and breathing heavily, eyes fluttering and rolling back. I had told him I needed someone that could make me squirt, and he had lived up to his end of the bargain, time to live up to mine.

I virtually tore off Brad's pants, seizing his cock in my hand and licking up the shaft from base to tip, sucking his head into my soft, warm, inviting mouth. My head bobbed up and down as he held my head in place by my pony tail, wrapping it around his fist. I tried to take him down my throat, but I wasn't ready, gagging and almost choking as my body rejected his thick shaft, coughing and spluttering, throat sore from the exertion. He checked I was ok and after a brief moment, I got back to work.

I softly licked his frenulum as I teased his balls with my hand, sucking them into my mouth and stroking his cock. I went back to sucking, feeling that he was getting close. He grunted "I'm going to cum Katie" and I released his cock from my mouth, aiming the head directly at my face. The first rope of cum hit my right cheek and down to my neck, the second landed in my mouth and coated my lips and the third coated my breasts as his knees buckled in transcendent pleasure. Two minutes later, he was gone, and I was left sat on the floor of my room, covered in his cum. I caught my reflection in the mirror across the room and to my surprise, I didn't feel ashamed, I liked what I saw. In fact, I loved it.

Fuck, I need to clean my carpet otherwise I'll never get the smell of my cum out of it.

27th of March - 10:52PM

I woke up feeling content today. Like everything was right with the world. I allowed myself to gently masturbate myself awake, remembering what I had gotten up to the night before, the mental images still fresh in my mind. Just a minor lapse. Not a big deal. I just needed to get it out of my system, but it will NEVER happen again.

At work today I got to spend a bit more time with Helen. She seems really nice. I'm not sure if I was just reading too much into it, but once or twice, it felt like she was flirting with me. Maybe she was just being friendly, but it was hard to tell. I wore a lower cut top than normal, and I regretted it as soon as I saw Trevor. He virtually licked his lips when he saw me and for the rest of the day, I constantly caught him trying to peek down my shirt. He makes my skin crawl. I bet his dick is tiny.

Daniel was out tonight and I was once again insanely horny. I tried distracting myself by continuing to play my game, but after a couple of hours I just couldn't help it. I rubbed my pussy desperately, sliding two fingers inside, before quickly being joined by a third as I thought about my time with Brad last night. I rode out three orgasms before I was satisfied. It seems my sexual urges are getting stronger each day.

28th of March - 8:25PM

In the office today, Helen came over to discuss a report I've been working on. She looks incredible for her age. Today she had her hair in a tight bun, a low cut blouse showing a little cleavage and a cute little black skirt with matching heels. She leant over slightly at my desk and I had to do my best to avoid looking at her chest, we were at work after all, and I'd be a hypocrite to look after all the times I had felt that shudder of disgust when Trevor did it to me. She walked round my desk to stand next to me to get a better look at my screen to help fix an issue I was having with the spreadsheet I was working on. It was all perfectly normal until she directed me to another sheet, she took her hand and placed it on top of mine on the mouse. I recoiled a little in shock and blushed slightly, but I think I managed to keep my cool enough that she didn't notice. When she removed her hand, it felt like she gave mine a gentle caress, smiling down at me before leaving. I was left feeling confused, partly at what had just happened and partly at the wetness I was feeling down below.

When I got home today there were more messages on Instagram. This time, the weirdo seemed hyper fixated on my breasts, talking about burying his face in them, worshiping them, saying how perfect they are, sending me his favorite pics from my account that he had "jerked it" to. Coming from the right person, these comments could have been flattering, but from this unknown freak, they just make my skin crawl. I finally decided I'd reply, I'd had enough. I told them their dick disgusted me, that I would never sleep with them in a million years and that they should fuck off. It felt really good

Ever since London, my libido has been crazy. I was so horny tonight, I spent the past two hours masturbating. I tried to make myself squirt, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't find quite the right angle to hit my special spot with my fingers, nor my vibrator. I'm already craving that feeling of pressure and the explosion of pleasure again.

29th of March 2023 9:08PM

Nothing much to report from work today. Trevor had an off-site visit, so I actually got to have some peace and could get on with my work without having to deal with that creep. Helen was caught up with meetings all day too. I think I must have just read too much into yesterday's encounter, she does seem to be quite a touchy feely person, so maybe I should just give her the benefit of the doubt.

After work I met a cute group of guys at the gym who I struck up a conversation with at the water fountain. The old me might have been shy or embarrassed, but I found myself loving the attention from them as they all tried to take a peek at my body without me noticing. They were all very sweet and respectful and even gave me a nice wave as I left. I hope I see them again in future.

Me and Daniel were talking tonight. He was fixing us dinner and Jeremy came up, he knows everything that happened between us. He knows why we split up. Apparently he saw Jeremy on his way to work. It got me thinking about everything. About how he was my first love after we met at College in our Biology lesson. How he took my virginity. How after five years together, I found him in our bed with my best friend. How he blamed me. Told me I was boring in bed, that I gave him no choice but to cheat. How he broke my heart and my self-esteem. I was like a nun for years. Until London. It was meant to be proof. Proving to myself that I could be sexy and spontaneous, that I could have wild, passionate sex with a stranger. That I wasn't boring. But as time has passed, it's starting to become clear that this is something much more. I like this, I like this a lot.

30th of March 2023 - 11:03PM

I'm just going to say it. Tonight I sucked a stranger's cock in an alley. I posted on Reddit at 6:00. By 6:30 I was on my knees in the back street behind the Nags Head, the pub five minutes walk from my flat. It was light out and we found some privacy between the large industrial bins used for the pub's rubbish. We didn't exchange words. It was as if my mind was overcome with lust. Like nothing else mattered except tasting that sweet, hot, salty cum. I could tell my technique had improved as he moaned and groaned under the ministrations of my tongue and my relentless sucking. He roughly grabbed me by my ginger hair and forced his cock down my throat. It hurt, but I didn't care, I needed to taste my reward. Finally he unloaded and it felt like I had reached nirvana. Finished with me, he buckled himself back up and headed back to the pub. I stumbled my way home, with my stomach full of cum and my head in the clouds.

I walked past Daniel in the living room, muttering a greeting before heading to my room. I've spent the rest of the evening masturbating while replaying my depraved adventures in my mind. I think Daniel heard me moaning, and I don't care. I wasn't exactly quiet. Just over a week ago, I was basically a nun. And now I've been creampied, facialed and throat fucked by three different strangers in just over a week. I'm not sure if I know who I am anymore, and I'm not sure if I care either.

31st of March 2023 - 5:42PM

I think Helen might be into me. She was walking past my desk at work today with a couple of files when she dropped them. I moved to help her but she just held up her hand and smiled at me softly, warmth in her eyes. She bent down deliberately to pick them up, giving me a good view of her small, but admittedly incredibly pert ass. Her skirt was shorter than usual, her stockings making her legs look shapely and smooth. As she bent down, I realized that I could see the bottom of her panties, they were red and lacey, with just a hint of her cheeks on display. She took what seemed like an unnecessarily long time picking up the files before straightening back up, looking over at me and smiling once again, with just the hint of a smirk before walking away. Maybe with how crazy things have been lately, I'm just imagining all this, she is my supervisor after all.

I saw those guys in the gym again. I said hello and we exchanged small talk. What pre-workout I used, how long I'd been going to this particular gym etc. A little later on while I was on the stepper, one of them, the shortest of the bunch with cute ginger hair came over and slipped me his number. He seems nice, maybe I'll call him some time.

Daniel should be home soon. I'm nervous to see him after last night. He must have heard me moaning and cumming while I thought about what a dirty whore I was for sucking a stranger's cock in public in broad daylight. It's going to be hard to look him in the eye over dinner, that's for sure.

1st of April 2023 - 6:24AM

I usually write my diary in the evening, but as you will see, I was a little preoccupied last night and I only just woke up, and I'm not alone in my bed.

Daniel asked to talk to me when I got home from work. He told me he was worried about me. That I hadn't been acting like myself lately. That he had heard me last night. He blushed hard when he told me that. I've lived with him ever since I split up with Jeremy and now he's one of my closest friends, he knows almost everything about me, but I haven't been brave enough to tell him about this. He told me that I could confide in him, that he would never tell another soul. Something about the earnestness in his eyes told me that I could trust him with this, and so I spent the next few minutes explaining everything, cheeks getting progressively redder as I went on, until I must have looked like a tomato.

He took everything I had said on board, pondering for a moment as he stroked his chin thoughtfully. He told me that what I had done was silly and dangerous, but it wasn't wrong. He spoke softly and in a kind tone, making it clear he wasn't trying to judge or shame me for what I had just confessed. We spent the next half an hour talking, as he told me that I was discovering my more sexual side. He said he was happy for me, especially after spending so long repressing it after what Jeremy had done to me. That I shouldn't turn away from it now after all the progress I had made. He was so sweet and kind to me, and I'm not ashamed to say I was completely soaked as our conversation helped me see him in a completely new light. He looked over at me, our eyes meeting and I leaned over and kissed him softly.

"What just happened," he asked as we pulled apart, confused at my sudden advance.

"You're right, what I did was stupid, I should explore this safely, and I can't think of anyone I could be more safe with than you." I smiled at him, blushing softly. "What do you say, friends with benefits?" I asked nervously. Daniel responded by leaning in, kissing me deeply and pulling me into his arms and carrying me into the bedroom. I melted under his gentle touch as I allowed myself to be carried and gently laid down on the bed. He pressed his soft lips back to mine as we explored each other's mouths and slowly stripped each other down until we were both totally naked.

We both took a moment to admire the other's body before he kissed his way from my neck, down to my breasts, gently sucking and licking at my erect nipples as I squirmed and moaned gently at his tender touch. He continued his journey down my stomach until his tongue reached my pussy, gently lapping at my wet slit as my back arched. My moans got louder and more frequent as he moved to my swollen clit, sucking and flicking with his tongue, pushing me closer to the edge. When I couldn't wait any longer, I pulled his head away from my pussy by his hair, guiding his lips to mine. When we separated, both breathing heavily, I stared deep into his eyes. "Please Daniel, make love to me."

My best friend lined up his cock with my hungry sex as he slowly slid inside, letting me feel every inch as I closed my eyes and lost myself to the sensation, moaning softly. He started to stroke in and out of me slowly, my pussy gripping his cock, like it didn't want to let it go as he leant over me and softly kissed me. This wasn't like any of my prior experiences, it was soft and tender and sweet, it was intimate in a way I hadn't experienced before, with Jeremy or Brad or the stranger in London. It was special, it was magical, it was beautiful. My hands held on to the back of his arms as he made love to me, letting me feel every exquisite inch of him, every stroke, hearing every moan and heavy breath we exchanged. He brought me to the edge and kept me there, slowing his strokes any time either of us got close and while neither of us spoke a word, it was clear that we didn't want this incredible feeling to end.

12