Katie's Corruption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what felt like forever wrapped up in a bubble of perfect pleasure, I pulled Daniel's body on top of mine and whispered "make me cum" softly into his ear. All it took was a slight increase in the tempo, as we were both already hanging over the edge. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as we both rode out our orgasms, the sounds of his moans were intoxicating and it seemed like this euphoria would never come to an end. Finally we both stopped shaking and moaning, our breathing slowing as we gently kissed one another despite our exhaustion. He wrapped me up in his arms and we fell asleep together.

But right before sleep overtook me, it finally hit me. Why I had done all this. Jeremy was wrong. I deserve to be loved. I deserve to have amazing sex. I deserve to love myself and allow myself to give in to my desires. I promised myself that moving forwards, I would be a new woman, I would take back the power Jeremy had stolen from me. I was going to go on a journey to explore who I am, what I want, sexually and otherwise. People may think I'm disgusting, perverted, that I've been corrupted. But I don't care. It's time for my journey to begin.

12