Katie's Corruption Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before either of them could compose themselves, they heard the sound of the waitress putting the two "to go" cups down on the table. "There you go ladies, enjoy!" She was long gone before they could even acknowledge her arrival, scurrying back to the safety of the counter. Surely this would be a story she would tell friends, colleagues and loved ones for years to come.

Katie and Helen held each others hands as they both burst into laughter, unable to continue to act like everything was perfectly normal. "Let's go," Helen said as they both virtually ran for the door, giggling all the way, the two fresh coffees left on the table to go cold.

Once they were outside Katie pushed Helen into a side street and up against the wall forcefully. "You are an evil, evil woman," she said, smiling broadly as she held the woman who had just made her cum in public against the wall.

"Stop complaining, you fucking loved it, now kiss me," Helen responded, and Katie was quick to comply as their hands tore at each others clothes, pure lust and want hanging in the air.

Katie tore her lips away from Helen's and pressed her forehead to hers, "Let me take you home, I want to taste you," she moaned erotically, biting her lip seductively.

"As fun as that sounds, I'm afraid I can't, my parents are coming over for dinner, but I'm free Friday evening, if you are?" Helen winked and Katie kissed her again, tongues intertwining and wrestling against one another. "I'll take that as a yes then, you'll message me?" Katie nodded and finally released Helen from her grip. "I'll see you in the office then."

Helen started to walk away, before turning around, "Oh wait, you have something of mine." She walked back towards Katie seductively, swinging her hips. She slipped her hands inside Katie's pants, grabbing the thin end of the toy, pulling it from Katie's stretched pussy as more of her arousal ran down her leg. Helen held the toy up to the light, admiring it glistening with Katie's juices. She flicked out her tongue, taking an exploratory lick, before taking the whole thing in her mouth, sucking it clean. "Delicious, just like I remembered." She gave Katie another wink and a soft kiss on the cheek before strutting away.

Katie collapsed against the wall in disbelief. Despite her orgasm just minutes earlier, she was still feeling insanely horny. She knew one thing, Friday couldn't come soon enough.

12