Katie's Corruption Ch. 05

Story Info
Katie goes on her first date with the shy and sweet Kevin.
3.2k words
4.46
2.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's Corruption - Chapter 5

A Tasty Little Morsel

Ever since Kevin had plucked up the courage to ask Katie out the two had been exchanging messages back and forth daily. It was clear to Katie that despite there only being a couple of years between them in terms of age, she was still far more experienced and confident than the cute ginger boy from the gym. For the first time since her journey of sexual discovery, she was the one taking the lead and in a position of power, and she loved this feeling. Kevin was also very complimentary and flattering and it did wonders for her self-esteem as the two flirted with each other via text. They made arrangements to meet up and both were giddy with excitement, Kevin especially as he hadn't been on a date in years, let alone with a woman as quietly beautiful as Katie.

They went for their first date in a quiet local bar after office hours; Katie had considered Café Rouge as the venue, but she wasn't quite ready to go back there after her most recent visit. Even thinking about it had soaked her panties as she recalled how Helen had pleasured her in public. Katie arrived first, picking a table in the back of the bar so they would be able to talk easily over the hubbub of the other patrons. She had spent a great amount of time selecting her outfit, a cute white summer dress covered in various summer flowers. It flowed beautifully when she moved and she always thought it made her look like a princess. Her ginger locks had been meticulously straightened, looking sleek and smooth, the kind of hair you just want to run your fingers through. She finished off the look with a cute pair of white wedges and a clutch handbag. She had sent Helen a picture before heading out and had been reassured that she looked incredible.

Kevin showed up a few minutes later in a pair of tight black jeans and a green polo neck. Katie took the opportunity to get a good look at him, after all, it was the first time she had seen him in something other than gym clothes. He was on the shorter side, maybe 5 foot 6 or thereabouts, but he was in great shape. He was lean, but muscular, with wide shoulders that Katie would love to rub and caress. His ginger hair was short and well kept, gelled in the front and his face was soft and kind, with gorgeous, deep brown eyes. She knew from their time at the gym together that he had rock hard abs and her mind drifted to the thought of softly licking and kissing his sexy six pack. She managed to shake this thought, standing to greet him as the two shared a timid hug and took their seats.

"You look amazing Katie," said Kevin, blushing slightly and awkwardly tugging on his collar. She found his lack of certainty and nervousness adorable and once again her mind wandered to all the things she wanted to do to his tight body.

"Thank you Kevin, you don't look so bad yourself!" She smiled at him warmly, placing her arms on the table and leaning forward slightly to give him a good look at her cleavage. It was going to be difficult to keep her lust under control, but she had made a promise to herself and she intended to keep it. "Shall we get a drink?"

Kevin offered to go to the bar, buying himself a pint and Katie. raspberry mojito. He returned with the drinks and while it was a little awkward at first as the two felt each other out, they ended up chatting away and laughing together as the night stretched on. They had a similar sense of humor, both giggling hysterically at a story of Kevin's where he ended up unable to get into his gym locker after showering, meaning he had to walk around the locker room wet and naked, asking complete strangers to go and get a member of staff to assist him.

Katie in turn told Kevin about the weirdo that had been DM-ing her on Instagram. He hadn't stopped, sending messages daily, but Katie had taken to editing his dick pics, adding a pair of googly eyes and a stupid smile to the shaft and sending them back to the creep. The stranger hadn't taken this well, but yet they continued to message her regardless. The dick pics had at least stopped for now, so that was something. Katie flicked through her gallery of "penis art," as she jokingly called it and her and Kevin laughed so loudly that other people at the bar were looking over at them, but neither of them cared in the slightest.

It turned out they had both grown up in the same area and so they spent the evening fondly reminiscing together. They talked about the woman known as "Mad Marge" who charged around the town on her mobility scooter with reckless abandon, often nearly running people over. They compared stories about drinking underage in the local parks, backstreets and in Kevin's case, even a long abandoned factory. It felt like they were talking for hours and hours, lost in pure enjoyment of the other's company. Kevin's nerves seemed to wash away as they chatted, his confidence clearly growing. Katie gradually began to see behind the mask, he was clearly a sweet, kind and sensitive type. He was working as a teaching assistant and his face lit up when he talked about his students, his passion obvious and incredibly endearing to Katie. They talked about their mutual love of the gym and how Kevin, Tim, Kyle and Wayne were part of a local five-a-side football league. He even suggested that Katie could come along to watch sometime, which she was quick to accept, excited at the idea of seeing him in action.

As the night went on and she learned more about him, Katie's thoughts repeatedly turned towards the impure, but she had promised herself she would take her time. It was clear that Kevin would need a gentle hand to coax him out of his shell, something she was more than happy to provide. She just needed to keep her carnal instincts in check. Thankfully, she had managed to keep her alcohol consumption under control and so was still fairly level headed. Drunk Katie would have probably ended up devouring him whole. She didn't fancy waking up in another strange bed, although if it ended up the same way as it had with Helen, maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

They talked for so long that the evening drew in, the sun set and it got dark out. The bars patron's began to leave and finally the barman called for last orders. The two of them finished up their drinks and Kevin, always the gentleman, offered to wall Katie the short distance to her apartment. As they walked, Katie slipped her hand into his, giving him a little squeeze. Surprise and happiness was written all over Kevin's face, but he took it in his stride, a huge grin on his face and a spring in his step. They finally reached the front of Katie's building and it was time to say goodnight.

"Thank you for such a lovely evening Katie," he scratched the back of his neck nervously, "We should do this again sometime." He shuffled his feet before he looked up at her, eyes filled with nervous anticipation, awaiting Katie's response.

Katie smiled at him warmly, "That sounds absolutely amazing Kevin, I would love to!" That big goofy grin returned to his cute face, still disbelieving that this was happening to him.

"Cool, cool," he responded, unsure what else to say, mind already racing with the possibilities of what he and Katie's future could hold.

Katie sensed his uncertainty, "I'll have to check, but I think Daniel said he is out of the flat next Sunday, so why don't you come over then?" She tucked her ginger locks behind her ear, "I can make you my famous Chicken Korma, followed by Cream and Cocoa cake!" She smiled warmly, feeling giddy deep down in her stomach, "You'll love it, it's my own recipe, I've spent years perfecting it!"

Kevin nodded excitedly as the two grinned at each other like fools, neither wanting to take their eyes off each other or for this perfect moment to end. Kevin finally broke the silence.

"Bye then Katie, thanks again for a great night, I'll text you later." He started to walk away, when Katie spoke up in an authoritative tone.

"Where do you think you are going, mister?"

Kevin spun round on his heels to face her, surprised at her tone but a little turned on to be spoken to in this way. Her hand was on her hip and her face had "I'm in charge," written all over it.

"Are you seriously going to leave me standing here without a goodnight kiss?" She giggled softly, blushing a little at her own boldness. It had been a surprise, even to her. "Get here right now, young man!" She raised her hand, making a "come hither" motion with her index finger.

Kevin's cock throbbed and he closed the distance between them, still unsure of what to do. Katie reached out to him, taking his hands gently and placing them on her hips, before leaning in slowly. Their eyes closed as their soft lips met, sharing a tender, sensual kiss between new lovers. Kevin ran his fingers through Katie's hair as she melted against his body, finally feeling his muscular frame against hers. Kevin was clearly a little rusty, his kissing passionate but clumsy, but Katie didn't mind, she found it cute in fact. Something to work on, she thought to herself as the two separated, each breathless with unspoken desire. Katie's hands were on Kevin's strong arms and she bit her lip as she felt a simultaneous flutter in her heart and her loins. She was insanely horny, but had to keep her promise to herself. They had plenty of time to take things further, no point in rushing things, it might just scare him away.

The two stood, holding each other for a few minutes before they shyly bid each other farewell. Katie headed inside. Leaning against the wall, closing her eyes and taking a moment to breathe. She had done it. Kevin was clearly infatuated with her and she was starting to feel the same. Her mind conjured up the image of Kevin on top of her, his strong hands holding her in place as he slid inside her. She shuddered at the thought, absentmindedly groping her breast. She made her way to the lift, sending Kevin a quick text.

"I had such a great time with you Kevin, thank you for a lovely evening, please let me know when you get home safely!"

She walked into the flat to find Daniel lounging on the sofa, watching something on TV. He sat up when he saw her, excitement written all over his face. "So, how was it?" He asked. Katie's only response was to blush deeply as Daniel laughed, "So it went well then!" He patted the spot on the sofa next to him, inviting Katie to take a seat. She told him all about the evening, what they had talked about and that they had shared a kiss goodnight. Daniel was overjoyed for his friend, especially seeing her so happy. After they had slept together, they had agreed it would be better to keep things platonic for now, but they could revisit it in the future if either of them changed their minds. Katie asked what had been on her mind since getting home.

"So you're out next Sunday right? You said you had a date?"

"Yeah, Melanie from my art class, why? Do you need the flat?" A look of dawning realization washed over his face, "Ohhh, you've invited him here haven't you?" He laughed, slapping her gently on the knee, "You slut!" They both laughed hysterically together. Katie was glad that their evening of intimacy hadn't changed their friendship and they organized for Daniel to go out earlier in the day so she could get the flat ready. Katie gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek to express her thanks before saying goodnight and hearing to bed.

She checked her phone and Kevin had texted her a little while ago to let her know that he had gotten home safely. Katie confirmed that they would be able to have their second date on Sunday and organized a time for Kevin to arrive and said goodnight for the second time that evening. Katie clutched her phone to her chest, smiling widely, heart going a pitter patter in her chest, she couldn't wait for next weekend.

However, she was still incredibly turned on and desperately needed relief before she went to sleep, and she knew how to get it. She sent a text to Helen.

"Are you free? I just got back from my date with Kevin and I am CRAAAAZY horny!"

After a couple of minutes, Helen responded.

"It's a little late to come over, but I have an idea, let me call you! Give me two minutes."

Katie stripped out of her date outfit, finally naked, her nipples already rock hard and her pussy glistening with wetness. Her brain was filled with images of sweet, sweet Kevin being corrupted by her sinful desires. She pictured herself on her knees, head bobbing up and down as Kevin moaned for her. She ran her finger along her slit, bringing her finger to her mouth and suckling on the sweet juices, savoring the flavor when her phone rang. It was Helen.

"Hello sweetie, are you comfortable?" Helen mewled erotically down the phone.

"Yes, I am," Katie responded, a moan escaping her lips as she slipped a finger inside, "I might already be playing with myself."

"Mmm, good girl!" Helen replied, arousal dripping from every syllable that passed her lips. "I want you to lay back and listen to me, ok Katie? I'll tell you exactly what to do."

Katie felt her juices soaking into her sheets as she thought about what Helen was going to do to her. "Yes Helen, whatever you say," she replied, putting on a more feminine, submissive voice, falling into the dynamic the two had established over the past few weeks.

"Good girl, Helen whispered, "are you rubbing your pussy for me?" Katie responded affirmatively. "That's it Katie, rub up and down nice and slow, get those fingers nice and wet." Katie was already moaning heavily, an evening of holding back her sexual urges had gotten her insanely horny and she didn't think it would take much to give her the release she needed. "Now, circle that cute little clit for me, I want you soaking." Katie let out a long moan as her fingertip brushed her little button, it was already so swollen and sensitive, begging to be played with. "Good girl," Helen cooed softly as she listened to Katie breathe and moan down the phone directly into her ear. Katie loved it when she was called a good girl. Something about it made her heart flutter and her pussy tingle. She wanted to do whatever it took to be Helen's good girl, so that she could hear those sweet words again.

"Thank you Helen, it feels so good," Katie whispered between moans, her heart rate rising and orgasm approaching rapidly.

"You're welcome sweetie," Helen replied softly, "Now keep rubbing for me, I want to hear you cum nice and hard for me, can you do that?" Helen's voice was gentle and reassuring, but also firm and demanding. It drove Katie insane with arousal."

"Y...yes Helen..." Katie's voice got more and more ragged as she approached her climax, rubbing her clit desperately, eager for Helen to listen to her cum down the phone. Helen continued to whisper encouragement directly into her ear, fuelling her movements further and finally, the bliss of orgasm hit Katie like a speeding car. She moaned deeply, Helen's name repeatedly escaping her lips, mixed with thank you's, whining and deeply erotic moaning. Finally, her pleasure started to subside as she panted heavily. The phone had slipped from her hand slightly during her throes of ecstasy and she returned the handset to its correct position, just in time to hear Helen achieving her own climax.

Hearing Helen's soft moans made Katie want to start rubbing herself again, "Please can I use my dildo Helen?" She asked softly, pulling it from under her pillow, licking the tip to get it lubricated and ready.

"Yes Katie, you can," Helen said breathlessly, "Fuck that sweet little pussy for me!" Katie slipped the glass toy inside herself, whining in pleasure as it stretched her out, starting off slow so she could feel every inch. "Do you wish that was Kevin's cock Katie?" Helen asked, teasing her, knowing it would help her reach another climax.

Katie's moaning got louder in response to Helen's question as she closed her eyes and revisited the mental image of Kevin's muscular body on top of her, sliding in and out of her wet hole. "Fuck y...yessssss!" She replied, lost to her lust as she fucked herself harder and harder with the toy that in her mind was now Kevin's swollen phallus.

"Do you want to squirt for him Katie? Do you want to feel him fill you up with cum?" Helen's moaning as she spoke indicated that she had joined Katie in playing with herself and for a while all the two women could do was moan and groan down the phone at each other. The sheer eroticism of being able to listen to the others' pleasure was making them both inch closer and closer to their second orgasm of the evening, but Katie wanted to wait for the right time.

"C...c...cum with me Katie!" Helen instructed as both women fucked their pussys hard, climaxing in unison on their respective beds, clutching their sheets and squirming with pleasure. They both took a moment to calm down, listening to each others breathing gradually return to normal.

"That was fucking hot," Helen said, finally breaking the silence and causing both women to laugh hysterically.

"Yes, it was," Katie agreed bashfully, "Thank you Helen, I really needed that."

They talked for a little bit about Katie's date before Katie looked at her bedside clock. It was after 11 already, so the two said their goodbyes, Helen joking that she expected her to be well rested for work tomorrow. They both told the other "I love you," before saying goodnight.

Before falling asleep, Katie thought about how lucky she was. She had spent the evening with an amazing guy and had just had phone sex with a sexy older woman. She was excited for what was to come that weekend with Kevin. She drifted off into a blissful sleep, a smile on her face and happiness in her heart.