Katie's Corruption Ch. 06

Story Info
Helen and Katie engage in some BDSM fun!
3.8k words
4.76
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's Corruption - Chapter 6

Mommy's Girl

Katie was trapped. She couldn't move. Each of her limbs were cuffed to the bed posts. She struggled against her bonds, even though she knew it was useless and that there was no escape. She lay naked and vulnerable on the bed, when Helen entered the room brandishing a crop. She was wearing a leather catsuit, leather gloves and stiletto heels. Her gray hair was tied up in a tight bun, her lips were coated beautifully in bright red lipstick and she had a glint of power and lust in her eye. She walked over to the bed, absentmindedly running her gloved hand along Katie's body. "Before we start Katie, are you sure you want to do this?" Katie nodded her head affirmatively. "And you remember the rules and safeword?"

Katie had spent all week memorizing them, repeating them like a mindless robot. "I am your toy to use as you see fit. I am to call you mommy or mistress at all times. Disobedience will be punished and the safe word is pineapple."

Helen smiled wickedly, leaning down to kiss her prey softly on the lips. "Then let us begin."

After making her cum over the phone, the two had met up the next night and Katie had been like a woman possessed, tearing Helen's clothes off the second the door was closed and bringing her to orgasm with her tongue on the stairs of her modest semi-detached home. Over the previous couple of weeks of love-making sessions both had mastered making the other orgasm by responding to the little clues their body gave away about what they needed to achieve climax.

Work had been interesting too, with the occasional sneaky snog exchanged between closed doors, but the most daring incident had been when Helen had asked Katie to stay behind after work was finished for the day. Katie joined Helen in her office innocently, before Helen rolled back in her chair. She spread her legs to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties and instructed Katie to get on her knees under the desk. Katie was more than willing to oblige, licking, sucking and making her boss cum on her face while she worked on the financial spreadsheets for the month. When her job was done, Katie got up, accepting a soft kiss from Helen before gathering up her things and making the journey home, her supervisors cum still drying on her face. It made her feel dirty, but in the best possible way as she proudly showed off her new found sexual devotion to Helen.

A couple of days later, the two had been exchanging texts when Helen made a proposal. How would Katie feel about submitting to her completely? Helen had already taken on a more dominant role, partly due to being older and more experienced and Katie had easily slipped into the role of the submissive in their relationship. This however, was a big change from what they had done up to this point. Helen explained what she would want and that they would set rules and a safe word to make sure that Katie was not in any kind of danger. She made it clear that they could continue with their sexual relationship if Katie refused and that she should do what was best for her. Helen insisted Katie take a couple of days to think about it.

Katie did as requested, but she knew the answer as soon as she was asked. It was a powerful and emphatic yes. Ever since that night in London, she had become a different woman, one empowered by her own sexual discovery. Jeremy, Trevor and that creep on Instagram had all been pushed from her mind as she finally focused on what she wanted, above all else. She had repressed her sexual urges for far too long, but now it was time to indulge them.

This was how Katie came to find herself handcuffed to Helen's bed, naked and helpless. Helen looked so powerful as she smacked the crop against her hand and Katie had never felt so insanely turned on, her sex already covered in a film of wet arousal. Helen extended her hand towards Katie's soft lips. "Suck!" She ordered and Katie complied, licking on sucking on Helen's index and ring fingers until they were coated in her spit. Helen smiled deviously, "Good Girl Katie." She shuddered with lust after receiving this praise from her new mistress.

Helen took her fingers, hovering them above Katie's left breast, watching her spit slowly drip down onto her nipple, before rubbing each in turn. They had been hard before, but now they were rock solid. Helen opened up a bag containing all of her implements of pleasure before pulling out a pair of nipple clamps, connected with a pretty golden chain. She went to work tightening a clamp on each nipple, Katie wincing as the pain coursed through her body. Helen's eyes met hers, silently confirming that they weren't too tight, before she proceeded further.

Helen slid her finger under the chain, gently pulling on it until it was almost taut. Glancing into Katie's eyes, they were filled with a mix of nervous trepidation and sexual hunger, Helen smiled lustily and then pulled gently. The clamps tugged at Katie's nipples and a shot of pain went rocketing through her body as she gasped in shock. Helen let the chain loosen to relieve the pressure before repeating the process, delighting in watching her trapped little pet gasp and moan. She spent a few minutes torturing Katie's hard little nubs, increasing how long she pulled on the chain each time, watching her cheeks flush red as she got used to the sensation. With time, the pain began to mix with the intense arousal of being used by her new mommy and Katie's pussy was soaking wet.

Helen finally released the chain, leaving Katie panting from the exertion, softly moaning, "Thank you mistress."

Helen responded, "You've been such a good girl for Mommy so far Katie, this is going to be a lot of fun!" She picked up the crop and started to teasingly rub it along Katie's body, up and down her legs, over her pussy and around her breasts. Katie started to squirm a little, wary and excited about what would come next.

The crop cracked down onto Katie's left thigh, quickly followed by another strike on the opposite side, causing Katie to squeal and writhe, pulling against the cuffs holding her in place. Helen gave her a moment before bringing it down twice more, slightly higher up on her legs, delicious red welts beginning to form on Katie's smooth creamy skin. A singular drop of arousal slid down her crotch and Helen scooped it up with her gloved finger.

"Mmmm, you really are enjoying this aren't you little slut?" She looked up at Katie's flushed face, smiling wickedly. Katie nodded and Helen brought her wet finger up to her mouth, inviting her to taste her own arousal. Katie sucked on her mistress's finger hungrily, savoring the juices and looking into Helen's eyes for approval. "Good girl," Helen crooned before bringing the crop down across Katie's breasts suddenly, a loud crack ringing out across the room as Katie inhaled deeply and her back arched in pain. Her breathing was heavy, but Helen was quick to follow with a second and third strike, the last of which struck one of Katie's nipples, sending pain and pleasure rushing through her body and down to her soaked pussy.

"Was that too much my little slut?" Helen asked teasingly, stood over the bed with the crop held in her hands seductively.

Katie shook her head in between deep, pained breaths, "No mistress, please give me more, use me how you please!"

Helen smiled broadly. "Good girl." She extended her arm, the crop hovering above Katie's soaked slit, before being pushed against it. The sudden contact with Katie's most sensitive region caused her to moan intensely, pushing her crotch against the leather implement so she could feel more pleasure. Helen began to use it to rub Katie's folds roughly, taking great pleasure in watching it become slit and shiny from her toy's juices. Katie was lost in a world of pleasure, grinding and bucking her hips against the instrument of pain, desperate for more contact. Her eyes were closed when the crop came crashing into her pussy, right on her clit. Her eyes snapped open as she screamed, pain and pleasure in equal measure fogging her mind, struggling to process this new sensation.

Helen gave her a moment to catch her breath before bringing the crop down again, and again, and again, without mercy. Katie's body twisted and contorted, writhing on the bed as the cuffs dug into her limbs.

Finally, she couldn't take any more, "Pineapple, Pineapple, Pineapple!" She screamed as loud as her strained vocal cords would allow. Finally the torture of her pussy stopped, the stinging sensation continuing to linger on her soft lips as she continued to moan in pained ecstasy.

Helen looked down at her, pride swelling in her eyes. "You are doing so well sweetie," she cooed, "Well done for remembering the safe word!" She leant down, kissing Katie's soft lips tenderly, staring into her eyes lovingly. "Do you want to take a breather for a minute?"

Katie shook her head softly, "No mommy, please, don't stop, I'll be ok I love this."

Helen smiled approvingly and pressed the end of the crop against Katie's lips, "Ok Katie, now lick it clean my good little girl." Katie nodded her head, taking the keeper into her mouth and sucking hungrily. She had learned to love the taste of her own pussy over the past few weeks spent with Helen and it only fuelled her arousal more as she put on a show for her mistress, licking and sucking away like a good little whore. Helen withdrew the crop from Katie's mouth and tossed it across the room. "Don't you move," she laughed evilly, "Oh that's right, you can't!"

Katie watched as Helen walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Katie's wrists were already sore, her body was covered in painful red welts, but she was loving every second. Her pussy was glistening with need and she could already feel a wet patch below her, a shameful reminder of how much she was loving being used. She waited with nervous anticipation for her mistress to return.

Helen opened the door, her black catsuit hugging every perfect curve of her body. Leather straps covered her legs and at her crotch was a thing of beauty. A big, black strap-on. The phallus must have been ten inches in length and thick, the thickest Katie had ever seen. It bobbed erotically as Helen walked across the room towards her prey. She climbed onto the bed, positioning herself between Katie's spread legs, lining up the head of the silicone cock with her needy slit.

"There's no way I can take that!" Katie spluttered desperately.

Helen raised her hand and brought it down across Katie's breast, slapping it with great force and causing it to jiggle as the bound woman winced. Helen took Katie's face in her hands. "Remember the rules, you do what mommy tells you, understand?" Katie nodded meekly, knowing that she was under the compleye control of her mistress, laying back and bracing herself to be split open.

Helen returned her focus to Katie's needy, sloppy hole, rubbing the tip of the strap on up and down against it, getting it slick with her wetness. Every time the head of the silicone cock touched her clit, she shuddered and moaned softly, her body tensing, waiting for her entrance to be stretched. Helen took her time, teasing Katie mercilessly, pressing the head against her entrance before returning to rubbing the toy against the soft wetness of her delicate folds.

Finally she pressed the head against Katie's entrance and pushed, slow and steady, watching her pussy stretch to accommodate the huge cock strapped to her crotch. Despite how wet and aroused Katie was, she struggled to take the black strap-on, every inch it pushed deeper inside caused another wave of pleasure to wash over her. After a minute or two the toy was buried to the hilt inside her, Helen towering over her, looking down on her bound, helpless little girl.

She started to slowly slide the toy in and out of Katie's stretched hole and it became obvious that she was already seconds away from reaching orgasm. Katie's pussy was clenching and spasming around Helen's synthetic cock, and when her mistress used her spare hand to tug on the chain of the nipple clamps, it was game over for her. She groaned deeply as the pain and pleasure washed over her, a flash of white in her eyes as she came hard, harder than she ever had before. Her back arched and she couldn't make a sound for a second, before finally, the crash of ecstatic pleasure hit her.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKKK MOMMMMY" She screamed, body finally relaxing and allowing her to lie flat as she moaned and twitched, eyes clamped shut as Helen continued to slide in and out of her, not giving her a second to rest.

"Good girl!" Helen crooned, "But we aren't finished yet little slut!" Helen continued to fuck Katie's swollen lips, going deeper than any cock ever had before, picking up the pace as a second orgasm hit Katie mere moments after the first. Her body was completely exhausted, she was lost to pleasure and unable to think, nothing more than her mistress's fuck toy.

Helen pulled the strap-on from Katie's spent pussy with a satisfying, wet pop. Katie's creamy juices dripped from her hole as she lay on the bed, panting and moaning, the aftershocks from her back to back orgasms continuing to wash over her. Helen moved around the bed, next to Katie's head, gently stroking her hair and whispering reassuringly into her ear until she had calmed down, finally managing to open her bleary eyes and take in the room around her. "Good girls always lick their mommy's cocks clean, don't they Katie?" Helen asked. Katie opened her lips to take in the monster that had just been between her thighs, sucking off her moist, creamy discharge, much to Helen's delight. Katie had never felt so used, so dirty, but somehow, she still wanted even more and was loving every second.

Helen spoke softly, "You're doing so well Katie, I'm very proud of you." She kissed Katie tenderly on the lips. "I'm going to get you some water, rest for a few minutes and then we can resume, ok?" Katie nodded weakly, noticing that the lust in Helen's eyes had been replaced with tenderness and concern. She knew she had picked the right person to do this with. She knew she was safe. Katie closed her eyes, allowing herself to relax for a while, before hearing the bedroom door creak open, signaling Helen's return.

She walked to the bed, placing her hand behind Katie's head to lift her up, bringing a glass of cool water to her lips and allowing her to drink. "Good girl, good girl," Helen softly cooed as Katie drank hungrily, restoring a little of her strength. Once she had finished the glass, Helen gently laid her head back down, before leaning down and kissing her tenderly and lovingly. "Do you want to stop there?" She asked softly.

"No Mistress," Katie said firmly, "I want more."

A combination of surprise and arousal crossed Helen's face, before breaking into a broad smile. "I'm glad to hear that, because I had something else in mind." She went back into her bag of tricks, pulling out a length of rope and a Hitachi wand vibrator. Helen asked seductively, "Have you ever used one of these before?" Katie shook her head tentatively. "Perfect, you're going to love it my little slut!" She took the rope and got to work, "Stay still sweetie," she instructed.

Helen started tying the rope around each of Katie's thighs and then the vibrator, using a series of increasingly complex knots until finally after a few minutes, she was satisfied with her work. She made a few final adjustments and then took a step back to take in her masterpiece. Katie lay splayed on the bed, arms and legs still cuffed and the vibrator now tied in place, its large bulbous head placed firmly against her pussy, already covered in her arousal. Helen took a chair and placed it directly in front of the bed before slowly peeling off her catsuit, standing naked over her plaything. She spoke firmly, explaining what was about to happen to Katie.

"In a second, I'm going to turn on the vibrator, and I'm not going to turn it off until I hear the safeword." She smiled deviously. "I'm going to sit in this chair and watch you cum over and over and over again, until I am satisfied." She leaned down to whisper into Katie's ear, "Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, anything for you," Katie responded. She was going to do her best not to use the safeword, she was going to take everything Helen could give her, until she couldn't take any more. She would prove that she was a good girl.

Helen moved her hand to the Hitachi and pressed a button as it rumbled into life, sending vibrations through Katie's whole body, pleasure encompassing her very being. She took her place in her chair, hand moving to her pussy as she started to slowly rub herself. Katie started to moan hard, while she had enjoyed a few minutes to recover, she was already right back on the edge. Her legs started to shake violently as she came for the fourth time that day, but she knew there was much more to come.

"You love cumming for Mommy don't you little slut?" Helen barked in an authoritative tone.

Katie responded through gritted teeth, "Yes mommy, tha...thank you m...mommy."

Helen slid a finger inside as she watched her good girl writhe on the bed, the sound of her moaning was music to her ears. "Want to know the best thing Katie?" She didn't wait for a response, "It's on the lowest setting."

Hearing that pushed Kayie closer to the edge once more. Knowing how much more there was to come, how she would have to stay strong in order to please her mistress. Right now, she wanted that more than anything else.

Helen was sliding two fingers in and out of herself while rubbing her sensitive little clit with her other hand, her own moans starting to fill the air. "You look so helpless laying there little slut," her arousal started to run down her fingers and onto her hands, "You want to cum again for mommy don't you?"

Katie didn't even have a chance to respond before the next orgasm hit, Helen's words of degradation pushing her over the edge. Her eyes closed tightly as she breathed deeply, trying desperately to stay in control, but the guttural sounds she was making proved she wasn't doing a very good job.

Helen could not take her eyes off of the show playing out in front of her. Katie's willingness to be completely controlled and submissive to her was an enormous turn-on and something Helen had wanted to explore for years. Now that she had such a willing toy to play with, all her long-held fantasies were coming true and as she pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy and rubbed her clit, her eyes snapped shut as she moaned uncontrollably, her own climax rocking her body as she shuddered and shook. When she finally opened her eyes, Katie was still shaking on the bed, in a state of constant orgasm, with another hitting before she had time to recover from the previous explosion in her loins. She couldn't lift her head from the bed, she was barely moving, her moans were fractured and desperate and the sheets were covered in her juices, but she still hasn't spoken the word that would stop it all. It was clear she was completely lost in a never-ending void of pleasure, unaware of anything around her. Helen considered turning off the vibrator right there and then, but a wicked voice in her mind told her that she wasn't finished.

Helen pulled herself off the chair on shaky legs, reaching for the wand and increasing the power to maximum. Katie's back arched, her head tilted to one side, letting loose one long, seemingly unending moan. Looking down at her pussy, it was dripping wet, spread wide from the earlier fucking and twitching in continual ecstasy. Helen slid two fingers inside, finding Katie's sensitive little spot and rubbing firmly, wanting her final prize, her reward. It didn't take long for the pressure to build inside Katie and her juices exploded from deep within, covering Helen in the warm, sweet liquid. Helen hungrily scooped up Katie's cum from her body, swallowing as much as she could as she fingered herself roughly. Standing over Katie's still shaking body, she came again, hard, collapsing onto the bed as her knees shook and her head tilted back in pleasure. Once her climax had concluded, she slumped her head onto the bed, passing out for a moment.

12