Katie's Corruption Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came to, the mechanical whirring of the vibrator could still be heard echoing around Helen's bedroom, weak moaning still emanating from Katie's exhausted body. Helen found the strength to reach over and hit the power switch on the wand as its vibrations ground to a halt. Katie's body finally relaxed after more orgasms than she could even count, or remember for that matter. Helen managed to stand, looking at the scene she had caused. The sheets were soaked wet through and the carpet and chair was covered in even more of Katie's juices, the vibrator still strapped to her body. She lay still on the bed, almost looking dead, save for the rapid rise and fall of her chest as she continued to try and catch her breath. Helen untied the rope and removed the Hitachi, before finding the key for the cuffs and undoing them all, finally allowing Katie back some control over her own body.

Helen climbed up onto the bed, pulling Katie's body to hers, gently kissing and touching her while she continued to come down from the sensory overload she had just experienced. Finally, after several minutes, her eyes opened and she seemed to be aware of what was going on around her.

"Did I do good mommy?" She asked weakly.

"You did incredibly well Katie," she responded, "Now let's get some rest, ok?"

Katie nodded meekly, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep wrapped in Helen's arms. It wouldn't take long for Helen to join her in the land of nod as the two women held each other, naked, recovering from what had been the most incredible experience of both of their lives

12