Katie's Corruption Ch. 08

Story Info
The time has finally come for Kevin to become a man!
4.7k words
4.79
3.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's Corruption - Chapter 8

Like a Virgin

It was Monday morning in the office. Katie took a seat while Helen drew her office blinds closed to give them some privacy. She took a seat at her desk, an eager smile on her face, "So, how was your date with Kevin?"

Katie blushed softly, "It was really good, we ate and then we had a heart to heart." Katie clasped her hands together, still nervous about talking about another lover with Helen. "He's bisexual, and a virgin." Helen's jaw dropped, as she continued to listen, hanging on Katie's every word. She looked down at her feet, "And....and I finally came to the realization that I'm bisexual too." She looked up at Helen, wanting to read the expression on her face.

"Oh, I figured you'd already figured that out!" Helen leant forward, "After all, two nights ago I had you handcuffed to my bed while you squirted all over me." A devious grin spread across Helen's face as Katie squirmed a little, a wave of arousal washing over as she thought about the past weekends escapades.

"Well, I've had an incredible time with you," Katie said, leaning forwards to hold Helen's hands, "But it was the first time I'd said it out loud." She leaned forward and tenderly kissed Helen, both feeling the rush of sharing such an intimate moment with their colleagues a matter of a few meters away. "Thank you," Katie whispered softly, their foreheads gently pressed together as they stared into each other's eyes, "For everything." She kissed Helen again, more deeply, their tongues exploring the familiar territory of each other's mouths before they pulled apart, both looking a little flushed.

"So you said he's a virgin?" Helen asked curiously, "So does that mean you are taking things slow with him?

Katie's face went crimson, "No, actually, I gave him a blowjob..." Helen's eyebrows shot up, lust filling her eyes as she looked at the woman before her, almost completely unrecognizable from when they had first met just a matter of weeks earlier.

"Good girl," Helen cooed, "Did you enjoy it?" Katie could only nod timidly. "I bet he didn't last long!" Katie covered her face with her hands in embarrassment, Helen laughing heartily. "It's ok sweetie, you don't have to go into detail, I'm just glad you're having fun." Katie withdrew from behind the protection of her hands, sticking her tongue out at Helen, eliciting another laugh from her. The two held each other's hands again before Helen asked, "So when are you two meeting again?"

"This weekend," Katie replied, "and I have big plans." Helen raised an eyebrow, looking at her quizzically. "Kevin is losing his virginity this weekend." She hesitated for a second, "If he wants to, of course!"

***************************************************************

Later that day, across town, Kevin was sat in his local pub, The Hope and Anchor, with Kyle enjoying a post-work beer. Tim and Wayne would be joining them a little later, but Kevin was glad it was just him and his oldest friend for the time being. They had first met in their backstreet, them both living a few doors down from each other. Their youths were spent playing football and having adventures all over town, exploring and getting into good natured mischief. Kyle had been the first person he had told about being bisexual and he was the only one that knew that his v-card was still intact. Tim and Wayne were good guys for sure, but he was closest with Kyle and Kevin could be his true self around him.

Kyle was a big guy, built like a brick shithouse, massive shoulders, huge sausage like fingers atop hands that looked like they could crush someone's skull. While they all enjoyed fitness and the gym, Kyle was the most enthusiastic of the four and he was very muscular by this point. Kevin had often wondered if he might be taking steroids, but the subject had never come up and he didn't feel like asking. Despite his rugged, manly exterior, he was really a sweetheart. He had a little chihuahua that he treated like a princess and he was still very close to his mother, a real momma's boy. He had been incredibly supportive when Kevin had come out, but in his own, unique, way. An acquaintance of theirs hadn't taken the news well, referring to Kevin with a horrid slur starting with the letter f. Kyle's response had been punching the guy square in the face and telling him that if he ever said another word like that to Kevin, he'd be in for a beating. Thankfully, the guy was smart enough to keep his mouth shut from then on and word quickly spread not to mess with me, otherwise they would have Kyle to deal with.

As Kevin finished his second pint, Kyle finally asked what he had clearly been desperate to know since they first sat down. "So, how was your date?" Kevin didn't spare any detail, telling Kyle about the meal, him and Katie's conversation and how she had gotten on her knees and given him his first ever blowjob. As Kevin told the story, Kyle stared at him in amazement, his beer getting warm as the pint glass was left sitting on the table, untouched. Kevin explained that he was going to see Katie again at the weekend and silence hung in the air for a moment before Kyle finally snapped out of it.

"Holy Shit!" He exclaimed loudly, causing several other patrons to turn around to look over at him. "Sorry!" He said jovially as everyone went back to their drinks. He spoke again, this time in a lower voice, "Well done man, I'm so happy for you, it's about time you met a nice girl!" Kevin smiled, glad that Kyle had reacted in the way he had expected.

"Well, there is one thing I haven't mentioned," he said, feeling unsure of himself. "We aren't exclusive, she's seeing someone else too, a woman."

Kyle's jaw looked like it was about to fall off as he almost fell off his chair in shock. "FUCKING HELL KEVIN!" Once again, the whole pub was looking at Kyle, who raised his hands in embarrassment, "Sorry again everyone, I'll shut up now, enjoy your drinks!"

Once everyone had turned back to their alcoholic beverages, he leaned in close to Kyle. "So you're telling me, not only did that absolute babe Katie suck you off, but she's seeing a woman at the same time as seeing you?" Kevin blushed, only able to nod in response. "Fuck Me," Kyle whispered, still in complete shock. "And you're seeing her on Saturday you said?" Kevin nodded again. Kyle reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, rooting around inside, before retrieving a small square object, handing it to Kevin. It was a condom.

Kevin's face burned red, quickly tucking it into his pocket. "What the fuck are you giving me that for?" He hissed angrily, "Is this thing even in date?"

Kyle chuckled, "Don't worry about that mate, just bought a fresh pack last week." He looked at Kevin very seriously, which was unusual for him. "Look mate, the way things are heading, this week might be it, the big one!" Kevin looked confused."I think she's going to sleep with you mate!" It was now Kevin's turn for his jaw to drop as Kyle gave him a good natured punch in the arm. "Remember to have a wank before you go over mate!" Kevin gave him another deadly serious look before bursting into laughter, "I'm just teasing mate, but who knows, first Katie and then in the future, maybe her friend will join you too!" Kevin thought his friend was being ridiculous, even having sex with Katie would be a miracle, but he couldn't deny it, his cock was throbbing under the table just thinking about it.

***************************************************************

It was Friday evening and Katie and Helen were leaving the office together, discussing the working week just passed, in case they were overheard as they left. Helen offered Katie a lift home, which she gratefully accepted. As she drove, they continued talking. "I still can't believe Trevor actually has a girlfriend, how crazy is that?" Katie asked, disbelief hanging from every word.

Helen laughed, "I know right, I'd love to meet her, she must be a real piece of work if she's attracted to Trevor!" Both women laughed loudly at the thought, eventually composing themselves as they smiled at each other. "So, tonight's the big night?" Helen asked, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Despite her journey over the past few weeks, Katie still blushed at the question, "Yeah, tonight's the night!" She smiled to herself, wringing her hands in nervous excitement.

Helen still found Katie's shy sweetness endearing, making her think of pulling the car into a nearby side street and eating her out right there and then. She pushed those thoughts away; it was no time to be selfish, tonight was about Katie and Kevin. "So, what do you have planned for your evening of seduction?" She gave Katie a cheeky wink, eliciting a dig in the arm from her travel companion.

"He's coming to mine again, I offered to cook, but he refused to have me put myself out again," she looked out of the window wistfully, "He's such a sweetheart."

A few seconds of silence passed before Helen had to interrupt her daydreaming, "Erm, hello, earth to Katie!"

Katie was yanked back to reality as she chuckled gently, "Sorry, so yeah, we're going to order sushi in and once we've finished eating, I'll ask him if he wants me to be his first.....and if he does, I'll go slip into something a little more comfortable." Katie blushed at the thought, panties instantly flooded with wetness at the thought of taking Kevin's virginity and teaching him how to be a great lover.

"Ooooooh!" Helen exclaimed, wolf whistling in approval, "Kevin is a lucky boy!" She laughed warmly as Katie returned her gaze to the traffic outside the car.

"Yeah, he is...." She whispered to herself softly.

Katie arrived home and got ready for the evening of sensual pleasures that she had been planning all week. She put on an outfit she had specially selected, one that would show off as much of her body as possible, she wanted Kevin to be thinking about seeing her naked from the second he arrived. A cute pink crop top that barely contained her breasts and a matching pink pair of hot pants that showed off more of her ass than would be publicly acceptable to most. She did her makeup and prepared the bedroom for what she hoped would be Kevin's first time.

The object of her lust arrived punctually, dressed more casually than previously in a pair of jeans and a plain white tee. When Katie greeted him at the door his jaw hit the floor and blood rushed to his cock. "Holy shit, maybe Kyle was right," he thought to himself as he finally snapped out of his lust filled stupor. Katie greeted him with a tight embrace and sensual kiss, her breasts pushed against his chest. Kevin wasn't sure, but he swore that he could feel her hard nipples through the thin fabric covering her tits. He managed to compose himself as the two took up a familiar position on the sofa and started to chat.

They each were a little more shy than usual, both aware of what was going to happen, but neither wanting to acknowledge it. They each talked about their weeks at work and plans for the rest of the weekend before they were interrupted by the arrival of their food, which Kevin had pre-ordered earlier in the day. They each took a seat at the table to tuck into their sushi, which finally helped break the tension as they both laughed at their pathetic attempts to each the food with chopsticks. After a few minutes of rice and raw fish being dropped on the table, floor and into the bowl of soy sauce, they finally gave up as Katie went to the kitchen to get them both a knife and fork.

"Lord, look at us two, could we be any more British?" Katie laughed, "Maybe Sushi wasn't the best choice for a date?" They both laughed and continued eating with their more familiar utensils, but things were now much more comfortable, the precious tension in the air having dissipated. The conversation flowed more freely and Katie began to flirt more overtly. She made sure she was leaning forwards as much as possible to show off her ample cleavage and she caught Kevin staring multiple times, much to her delight.

Emboldened by her success, she decided to go for a surefire, but admittedly clichéd technique. "Oops," she said, "I dropped my fork, excuse me." She stood up, walking over to the side of the table, where she had basically thrown the item of cutlery. She deliberately positioned herself with her back facing Kevin and bent over to pick up the lost utensil. It wasn't subtle, blatantly obvious what her intentions were, but Kevin sure as hell wasn't complaining.

Katie's round cheeks were hanging out of the bottom of the hot pants, her pale skin looking pristine as it softly jiggled as she straightened back up. Kevin's cock swelled in his pants and throbbed at the site, a California roll on his fork hovering halfway to his mouth. He only snapped out of his stupor when it fell back onto his plate. He looked up from the plate to see Katie facing him, a cheeky smile on her face. "Were you looking at my ass Kevin?" She mewled erotically. Kevin flushed red as he scrambled to try and explain himself, but Katie closed the distance and kissed him deeply. As she pulled away, she whispered "It's OK, I wanted you to look." Kevin's cock throbbed in response, his underwear rubbing against it deliciously.

She straightened up and walked back to her chair, swinging her hips deliberately to make her ass shake, Kevin's eyes glued to her beautiful soft buns. As she sat back down, she looked at Kevin, saying, "What, too obvious?" Giving him a cheeky wink and causing them both to burst into laughter, breaking the sexual tension, albeit briefly. They finished eating before heading to the sofa to relax and talk. It was time for Katie to put her plan into action.

Katie wrapped her arms around Kevin, staring into his pretty blue eyes before leaning in to kiss him gently. Kevin reciprocated, but the evening of teasing caused their gentle, passionate embrace to become heated as the two's tongues intertwined, Kevin's hands moving to Katie's ass as they made out with a fiery passion. Kevin's cock was once again rock solid as Katie's pussy started to become soaked with expectant arousal. They were both lost to their desires and it was impossible for them to tell how long had passed when their lips finally parted, breathless and with a fiery lust in both of their eyes.

Arms still wrapped around each other, Katie spoke softly, "Look Kevin, I know that you've never been with someone before. I would never force you, but if you want to, tonight can be your night." Kevin gulped nervously, "I promise to make your first time special and give you an experience you will never forget." She looked away, suddenly feeling apprehensive, "But if you say no, that's ok too."

Kevin turned her face back to hers. "I'd love that, he whispered," leaning in to give her a soft kiss, sealing the deal.

"Stay right there," Katie said, getting up from the sofa, walking to a drawer on the other side of the room. She returned with a sleep mask, putting it over Kevin's face, using it as a blindfold.

"What are you doing?" Kevin spluttered, suddenly feeling self-conscious and nervous that he was lacking one of his senses. He heard Katie move closer to him and her breath on his neck.

"Do you trust me?" She whispered into his ear. Kevin gulped and nodded, if he really wanted this, it was time to take the plunge. "Then be a good boy and stay right there, I won't be long." She kissed him gently on the cheek and he heard her walk away. A few minutes passed and he could hear Katie moving around in her bedroom and then around him. He could tell she had turned out the lights, but had no idea what else she was doing.

Suddenly her voice broke the silence. "You can take it off now."

Kevin pulled off the mask, blinking his eyes as he adjusted. He took in the room, Katie had lit candles and turned off the lights, there were rose petals spread across the floor in front of him and as he followed them, his eyes reached Katie's feet. As his eyes moved up her legs, he saw that she was wearing black stockings with a matching garter belt, accentuating her curvy legs. Continuing the upwards journey, he saw the lacy black panties she was wearing, decorated with little roses, the red standing out beautifully against the black underwear and Katie's pale skin. Her stomach was bare and as his eyes reached her breasts, his pants were already tented by his cock. She had on a matching black bra, two roses positioned perfectly over her nipples as the underwear created an exquisite canyon of cleavage. Kevin finally took in Katie's face and was surprised to see her looking a little shy, but undeniably turned on. He went to stand up, but Katie raised her hand, signaling him to stay seated and revealing that she was holding a small remote. She pressed a button and her sound system sprung into life, as "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard started playing.

Katie twirled slowly on the spot, letting Kevin take in her outfit in full, her ass looking plump and spankable, jiggling as she spun. As the song kicked in, she started to dance, gyrating her hips and caressing her body as Kevin watched, transfixed. She walked over to him slowly, popping her hips with every step until she reached her target. Leaning down, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before turning away and lowering her luscious ass down onto his crotch, sitting atop his rock hard cock. She rubbed her ass against his swollen phallus as she raised her arm behind Kevin's head, so she could turn to look at him as she grinded on him. They kissed passionately as Kevin throbbed with desperate want, his hands making his way from Katie's torso to her breasts, squeezing them firmly, exploring her soft flesh.

She stood up, shaking her hips for him before straddling his crotch and pushing her breasts into his face. His swollen manhood pressed into her wet slit through her panties as the two rubbed against one another, both moaning passionately as the music played in the background. Kevin's face was buried in between Katie's breasts, her soft, warm flesh feeling amazing against his bare skin, her natural scent mixing with her perfume to produce a powerful aroma, fuelling his lust even further. The music stopped, but Katie and Kevin were lost in the moment, Katie continuing to grind her hungry sex against his shaft as the room was filled with the sounds of deep breathing and moaning. A symphony of pleasure.

Katie pushed Kevin away from her chest so that she could kiss him deeply and hungrily, tongues probing each other's mouths with a fiery passion. When Katie pulled back, Kevin's face was red, he was panting and beads of sweat were starting to form on his forehead. His cock, no longer receiving friction from Katie's gyrations, pulsed needily, pushing up against her soaked panties. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Katie asked firmly, taking Kevin by the hand and leading him into her inner sanctum, his eyes glued to her plump ass during their short journey.

They started kissing as they entered the room, Katie pulling off Kevin's shirt and pushing him gently in the chest, making him fall back onto the bed. She stood over him, feeling powerful as she looked at the lust written all over Kevin's face. He was ready. Katie's hands moved to his waist, unbuckling his belt, pulling down his fly and releasing his throbbing cock from its clothed prison. It was even harder than the last time Katie had seen it, precum running down the shaft, with several pronounced veins, his thick head swollen and purple in color. Katie had teased him enough, it was time to give him what he wanted, what he needed.

She grabbed a bottle of lube that she had set on her bedside table earlier, spraying a liberal amount onto her hand and grasping Kevin's naked cock in her small, soft hands. Kevin's head fell back and his eyes closed as he groaned deeply after waiting so long for this precise moment. Katie stroked him slowly and methodically, wanting Kevin to feel every moment. Whenever she reached her hand, she twisted her hand to give additional friction to her ministrations, using her free hand to gently stroke his heavy balls.

12