Katie's Corruption Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"K..Katie....that feels a...amazing, but....if you carry on....fuck....I'm.....going to cum." Kevin whined desperately as Katie's hands continued to work on him.

"Ok baby," Katie said softly, "Let's focus on me for a little bit." Kevin opened his eyes to see Katie unhooking her bra, her beautiful, heavy breasts swinging free, bouncing and jiggling delightfully before settling. Kevin managed to pull himself up into a sitting position as a strand of precum dripped from the tip of his cock onto Katie's sheets. She turned round, bending over and slowly pulling down her panties, revealing her fat cheeks, soaked pussy and tight little asshole. Kevin couldn't help lightly touching his cock at the sight, the first time he had seen Katie fully naked, a burning hunger to bury his face on her needy holes had been building inside him.

Katie moved onto the bed, laying back and spreading her legs wide. She raised her hand, wiggling her finger at him as her eyes begged for him to come and pleasure her. Kevin looked apprehensive, but Katie was quick to reassure him. "Don't worry sweetie, I'll teach you what to do, ok? Kevin nodded and made himself comfortable between her thighs. "Start off with your fingers, get used to the sensation and listen to me, you'll be able to tell when you're on a good spot, ok?" Kevin nodded as Katie laid back, ready to enjoy this moment fully. Kevin gingerly moved his hand forwards, his fingertips meeting Katie's soft, wet folds. He was shocked at how warm it was as his fingers started to glide over her sex, getting used to this new feeling and listening to Katie intently. She had started moaning softly as he explored her, he noticed she got much louder when his fingers brushed her hard little clit, which was engorged and screaming for attention.

He removed his fingers, sliding them into his mouth, curious to taste Katie's juices, they tasted sweet, a little musky, but undeniably delicious, he would need to taste more of her nectar soon, he thought to himself. He returned his fingers to Katie's snatch, continuing to rub gently, up and down, moving her soft folds and circling her hard little nub, Katie's moaning getting louder, encouraging him to continue. "That...feels so g...good Kevin," Katie whined erotically, "Now try using your tong...fuck....tongue on me!"

He laid down on the bed to get into a more comfortable position, stiff cock digging into the sheets and starting to form a wet patch as precum continues to leak from the tip. He could feel the heat of Katie's needy cooch on his face and he took an exploratory lick, from her needy opening all the way to her clit, that familiar taste filling his mouth as he moaned against her pussy. Katie's body twitched and shook as she felt his soft tongue against her, her hand moving to his head, running her fingers through her hair as he lapped away at her. He was a little clumsy, unsurprisingly, but he soon got into a good rhythm of licking up and down and then suckling on her clit, making her back arch as she got closer and closer to the point of orgasm. Kevin was lost to the moment, Katie's taste and smell clouding his brain with pure unadulterated lust, spurred on by her moaning getting louder and louder and the feeling of her tugging on his hair, pulling his face deeper into her pussy.

Katie was right on the edge, but she didn't want to cum just yet, so she pulled his face away from her glistening slit, Kevin's face covered in her juices, a glazed look in his eye. "Lie back," she instructed, "It's time Kevin, don't worry, I'll do everything, you just lie back and enjoy, are you ready?" Kevin nodded nervously, it was finally happening, the big moment was finally here. His cock stood proudly, throbbing away as Katie straddled him, lining his thickness up with her warm wet hole. She looked into his eyes, silently confirming he was ready as she pressed it against her opening, letting it slowly slip inside.

Kevin had never felt anything like it, so warm and wet, he could feel Katie squeezing his hardness delightfully and he was instantly on the edge. He clamped his eyes shut, breathing deeply, focusing intently on not cumming so he could continue to feel this incredible pleasure. Katie waited patiently until he opened his eyes, smiling gently at him and leaning down to give him a tender kiss. She started gently bucking her hips so that Kevin's cock moved around inside her as he started to moan intensely, hands moving to Katie's hips as he held onto her for support, his world being rocked to its very core.

After a minute or two, Katie started bouncing up and down slowly on his cock, Kevin feeling the exquisite, velvety grip of her most intimate place as he grabbed handfuls of the bedsheets with his hands. His eyes fluttered and closed as he moaned desperately, simultaneously desperate for release while not wanting this feeling to ever end. Katie could sense he was close, increasing the speed of her bouncing, while reassuring him in between her own strangled moans. "Cum for me Kevin, fill me up, I want to feel you explode inside me!"

The sensible part of Kevin's brain screamed at him that Katie could end up pregnant, but he shut that out, his libido running wild as he crested the wave of his orgasm. His arms came up to grab Katie's soft breasts as she rode him expertly, he didn't stand a chance. He came like a fire hose, shaking and groaning on the bed as Katie's sex squeezed every last drop from him, her orgasm hitting her seconds later as she collapsed into Kevin's chest. They both rode out their orgasms in each others arms, moaning and whining, finally finding each others lips as they kissed clumsily, each panting and sweaty, until finally they each opened their eyes, looking deep into each others souls, forever bonded by the experience they had just shared.

Finally, Kevin recovered enough to speak. "Erm, I wasn't wearing a condom y'know?" As he asked the question, some of his cum started to leak from Katie's pussy as his deflated manhood slipped from inside her, causing both to moan softly.

Katie smiled, "You're fine, I started taking the pill after our first date. Don't worry, you haven't knocked me up...yet!" She winked at him as Kevin protested, pulling her down on top of him and rolling around on the bed. The two lay in each other's arms, naked and permanently linked, both overjoyed to be together and to have shared this moment. Kevin was finally a man and Katie felt like a goddess having guided him through his first time.

Within a couple of hours, they were at it again, Kevin on top this time, taking control and loving every second, before they finally both fell asleep, totally spent, wrapped in each other's arms. They made love again the next morning, sensual and gentle, each unable to take their eyes off the other as they became one with each other. This was going to be the start of a beautiful journey for them both.

12