Katie's Corruption Ch. 10

Story Info
A dramatic twist leads to forced sissification and pegging!
4.6k words
4.4
9.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's Corruption - Chapter 10

Honey Trap

Katie walked into the office, tears welling up in her eyes. She looked disheveled, her hair was a mess, she had no make-up on and it would be clear to anyone seeing her that she had spent the past few hours crying uncontrollably. It was an hour before work would start for the day and so the office was empty, except for one person; Trevor. He was sat at his desk, sipping coffee and reading something on his phone when he looked up and saw her.

"Jesus, Katie, are you ok?" He asked, seeming genuinely concerned about her wellbeing. All Katie could do was shake her head as tears began to roll down her cheeks. "What happened?" He asked, rising from his chair.

Katie swallowed hard, plucking up the courage to speak. "Can we go somewhere private?" She asked "I don't want people seeing me like this.

"Sure," Trevor said as he followed Katie into a small room they used for storing all the office stationery and old or broken equipment. Once the door was closed, Katie looked Trevor in the eyes.

"You know my boyfriend right? Kevin?" She asked, looking up at Trevor. He nodded affirmatively. "Well, he dumped me last night," she sobbed heavily, "He said he'd met someone else, younger, prettier." She grabbed onto Trevors shirt, as if for support, "I feel so alone Trevor, please, will you...hold me?" She wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her face to his chest as she cried softly, dampening his perfectly dry cleaned shirt with her tears.

Trevor couldn't quite believe what was happening. He knew women loved him and that he was a sensitive and approachable sort, but he never expected that Katie would expose her soul to him like this. He started to gently stroke her hair, speaking soothingly as she cried, "Ssh.....ssh...it'll be ok, I'm here Katie, let it all out."

He may have been surprised when Katie asked to hold him, but this was nothing compared to the shock he felt when he felt Katie's knee swiftly connect with his crotch, air rapidly escaping his lungs as he cried out in pain. He fell back, crashing into a shelving unit and falling to the floor in a crumpled heap. The pain was excruciating and when he finally opened his eyes, Katie was stood over him. The tears were gone and instead, a confident, almost wicked smile adorned her face.

"Hello DongLord69," she said, with a victorious look in her eyes, like the cat that had got the cream. Trevor was so confused, he had no clue what was going on and the intense pain running through his whole body didn't help him think any more clearly. Katie squatted down so that she was at eye level with him. "There's been some weirdo on Instagram messaging me for the past few months Trevor, sending me unsolicited dick pics, disgusting inappropriate messages, all sorts." She smiled. "I had my suspicions that it was you, but I needed proof, so you know what I did?" She asked, tilting her head to the side as her eyes burned a hole through him. All Trevor could do was shake his head, fear and realization slowly taking over him.

She continued speaking, "I bought an Instagram account with 10,000 followers. I scrubbed it clean and started posting about competitions for free football tickets. After a couple of weeks I added you and posted about a giveaway for tickets to the FA Cup Final. All you needed to supply to enter was your Instagram handle, name, phone number and email address." She grinned evilly, "I wasn't sure if you'd be stupid enough to go for it, but after a couple of days, there it was, all the proof I needed. You're the creep who has been messaging me, aren't you Trevor?"

The constant stream of one revelation after another had Trevor's head spinning as he struggled to comprehend all the information that had just been dumped on him. Finally he managed to splutter out, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Katie suddenly had a look of fury in her eyes, grabbing his chin roughly and pulling him towards her. She pulled out her phone and brought up screenshot after screenshot, showing them to him.

"Don't lie Trevor," she said, venom dripping from every word. "I have all of the proof, and if you don't do exactly as I say, these screenshots will first be sent to HR and then to your lovely girlfriend, Chelsea Fortnam. That's her name isn't it?" Trevors eyes opened wide as he realized he was trapped, no way out. "Do you want to lose your job, your dignity and your girl all in one fell swoop Trevor, or are you going to do as you're told?"

"What, what do you want me to do?" He asked, the fear and panic he was feeling evident in his voice. Katie pulled out a small white plastic rectangle from her pocket, handing it to him; it was a hotel room key. "Meet me at the Regent Hotel straight after work, if you do everything you are told, this will stay a little secret between you and me, understood?"

Trevor took the key card and took a moment to think before responding. "I don't really have a choice, do I?"

"No, you don't," Katie replied, extending her hand to help him off the floor, his testicles still stinging as they both walked out of the door of the storage room, Katie almost strutting to her desk to grab her bag, before heading for the office door.

"Where are you going?" Trevor asked, befuddled.

"I'm not working today, I'm on annual leave," she replied, smiling back at him, "I have to get ready for tonight after all." She gave him a wink as she pushed open the door and in a second she was gone.

Trevor was left all alone in the empty office to reflect on what had just happened. She must have been planning this for a long time and it slowly set in that he was totally, completely, absolutely, fucked.

*************

Trevor had barely been able to focus on his work all day, a slow creeping dread overtaking his mind. He hadn't even answered his phone when Chelsea called him on his lunch break, he couldn't bear to speak to her. As he stood in front of the hotel door, he took a minute. Did he really have to do this? Surely Katie was just bluffing, she wouldn't actually send the screenshots to anyone would she? He decided that he couldn't afford to take that risk. He slipped the key card into the door and a digital beep let him know it was open. He put his hand on the handle and pushed. No turning back now.

As he entered the room, the lights were low, only illuminated by the lamps next to the bed. Katie was sitting on the bed, hair tied up in a ponytail, wearing a plain white button-up shirt and a long flowing black skirt, legs crossed. She smiled when her eyes met Trevors, like a lion seeing a gazelle in the wild. Her prey had arrived. He deserved what was about to happen to him.

*Welcome," she said icily, "Are you ready?"

Trevor stepped a little closer to the bed, looking around the room for any indication of what she had planned, but there was none. "I mean, I have no idea what I need to be ready for," he stammered, gulping deeply, "But, if you promise you won't share those screenshots with anyone, then I guess so."

"Good girl," Katie said, patting the spot on the bed next to her, inviting him to sit down.

Trevor scowled, confused at being called this but he decided it was best not to question it as he took his seat. Katie stood up, towering over him, hand on her hip as she looked powerful and in control. Trevor couldn't deny it made his cock twitch a little.

"I wonder how many times you fantasised about fucking me while we were in the office Trevor? Almost every day I bet," Katie said as she walked over to the dresser, opening it up and pulling out a nondescript white bag. "Well, today, that fantasy is going to be fulfilled, although I doubt you ever imagined it like this." She walked back to him, dropping the bag on his lap. "You need to go to the bathroom and get changed. Remember, if you resist, or refuse to do anything I desire, those screenshots go straight to work, and to Chelsea." She smiled wickedly, leaning down and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

As she straightened up, she continued to speak, "I'm sure you're thinking, why can't I just overpower you and take your phone?" She walked to the chair in the corner of the room, taking a seat and picking up her phone, which was on the arm of the chair. "Well, first of all, I have backups, so taking my phone wouldn't achieve anything." She laughed softly. "Second of all, a friend of mine has been told that if I don't contact them within an hour, they are to send the messages regardless." She repositioned herself slightly in the chair, unbuttoning the top of her shirt to get more comfortable.

"Final chance to back out Trevor, do you agree to my terms, or not?" She stared him down, awaiting his response.

Trevor took a second, wringing his hands together, once again debating whether he should do this or not. "If....if I do this no-one finds out, right?"

"That's right, now hurry up and make your mind up," Katie said, "The clock is ticking."

Trevor took a deep breath before picking up the bag and walking to the bathroom. As he looked back into the room, Katie was smiling hungrily back at him, like she was ready to devour him hole. The realisation him him again that he was completely trapped. He closed the door and slumped against it. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." he said to himself over and over.

He took a deep breath and managed to calm himself down a little, before his gaze made its way down to the bag. He walked over to the counter, looking at himself in the mirror. Time to find out what Katie had planned for him.

He tipped out the content of the bag and as the items inside spilled out his jaw dropped. Splayed out on the counter before him was a pair of black tights, a short red and black checked skirt, a red lacy bra and a small metallic gold cylinder which he assumed must be lipstick. Now it all made sense, why she had been calling him a good girl. She wanted him to dress up like a woman, like a sissy. He picked up the skirt and as he did so a piece of paper fell out. As he picked it up and unfolded it, he realized it was a set of instructions.

"Get naked and then put the clothes on. Don't forget the lipstick! Once you're done, come back to me so that we can get started. This is going to be a lot of fun! For me of course. Once you enter the bedroom, you are only to refer to me as mommy. From now on Trevor, you are my good little girl and I own you, completely."

His heart sank into his stomach, what else did she have in store for him? No point in fighting it he reasoned, he'd gotten himself into this mess and he couldn't bear to lose his job, or Chelsea for that matter.

"What's taking so long?" He heard Katie shout from the bedroom. "I can send the emails now if you want?"

"No, no, please don't!" Trevor shouted back, the desperation in his voice obvious and undeniable. "I'll be out in a minute!"

"Fuck," he whispered to himself again as he started stripping out of his clothes, discarding them in the corner of the bathroom. He pulled on the skirt first, fastening it around his waist. It was shorter than he had realized, his ass peeking out from the bottom of it even when he was standing upright and it barely covered his manhood. He tried not to think about it and pulled on the tights, each coming up to midway up his thigh, making them look sleek and strokable. Finally he picked up the bra, the cups were small and he had some difficulty getting it on, while he had removed a few bras in his day, he had never had to put one on before, and had never thought he would need to. Finally he managed to get it on, repositioning it so that it sat well on his chest.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror and his cheeks flushed red. He looked like a girl from the neck down, his insistence on shaving off every inch of body hair had now come back to bite him. He couldn't believe how feminine he looked, nor that he felt a little bit turned on. No, that couldn't be right, he must just be confused, such an overwhelming day was causing it, that was all.

"Hurry up!" Katie shouted commandingly from just outside the door, "I'm giving you two minutes to get out here young lady!" She said, banging on the door.

Trevor felt the panic setting in as he grabbed the lipstick, taking off the top and hastily pressing it to his lips. It was a deep red and he didn't do a very good job of applying it, it was messy and uneven and as he set it down, he took in his reflection, realizing he looked like a total sissy slut.

He headed back to the door, giving himself a second to compose himself before stepping back into the bedroom and whatever Katie had planned for him. Katie's jaw dropped and she giggled wickedly as she saw Trevor all dressed up for her. "Oh my goodness, what a pretty girl you are!" She wiggled her finger at him, gesturing for him to come closer.

Katie looked Trevor up and down a few times, admiring the outfit she had chosen for him. She had suspected he would be the type to keep his body hairless and she had been totally right. He clearly had a religious skincare regimen too as his skin was perfect and smooth. If he wasn't such a piece of shit, she might have found it attractive. She could make out the bulge of his cock under his skirt and she instructed him to twirl for her, eagerly seeing his cute little buttocks peeking out from underneath the fabric of his skirt. She felt so powerful, especially when she saw how red his cheeks were and how he was clearly incredibly embarrassed and humiliated.

She spoke, putting on the most commanding, authoritative tone she could muster. "Did you read the instructions?" She asked sternly. Trevor only nodded in response."Good girl," she replied, idly running her finger down his body. He was feeling so effeminate already, that it was hard to think of himself as a 'him' anymore. "From this moment on, your name is Tara and you will follow my every instruction, understood? Starting right now, you're only to call yourself Tara and refer to yourself as a girl."

Trevor, or, Tara, as she was now stared at the ground, nodding meekly, completely defeated, "Yes mommy," she mumbled weakly.

A frown spread across Katie's face. "Hmm, that won't do," she said as she gently stroked her chin, looking contemplative. "That didn't sound like a girl's voice, did it Tara?" Katie asked, staring a hole directly into her playthings soul.

Tara took a second, considering once again if she really wanted to do this. Fuck, why had she slipped into this role so easily, had she secretly always wanted this? No time to think about that, Katie was still staring daggers at her. "No mommy, I'm sorry," she said, making her voice as high pitched and feminine as she could. It felt strange, like someone else had spoken.

"Good girl!" Katie cooed, a big smile spreading across her face as Tara submitted to her. "Now, we aren't quite ready yet, I need you to lift up your cute skirt and show mommy your little clitty, ok sweetie?"

Tara blushed a deep, deep red, moving her hands to the skirt and pulling it down absentmindedly, not wanting to be even further exposed.

"What's wrong Tara?" Katie asked, her voice deadly serious now, "You had no problem showing me it behind the anonymity of Instagram did you?" She stood up, circling Tara, who turned with her, until her back was to the bed. Katie shoved her in the chest, knocking her back into the soft embrace of the sheets. "Show me your clitty, now!" She ordered. Without even thinking, Tara's hands were under the hem of the skirt, pulling it upwards, completely exposing herself to Katie's probing eyes.

"What a pathetic little clit," Katie remarked, a venomous smile upon her lips,"It's gotten a little hard already, this must be turning you on, maybe you wanted to be a girl all along Tara?" She laughed softly as she reached into her bag, pulling out a small metal contraption.

As she brought it into the soft light of the lamps illuminating the room, Tara realized what it was, a small metal cage, designed to keep her clit contained and restricted. She let out a soft gasp of shock as Katie's hand touched her most intimate place, opening up the cage and sliding the tip inside. Katie wasn't gentle, crushing Tara's sensitive nub under the hard metal before snapping it shut and locking it, dropping the key into her bag with a satisfied smile. Tara could already feel herself pushing against the metal bars, it was sore, but she couldn't deny it kind of felt good, in a strange way.

"Mmmm," Katie moaned to herself, satisfied with her handiwork. "Aren't you a good little girl, Tara? That feels good doesn't it?"

Tara replied quickly, finding that her soft, feminine voice came more easily this time. "Yes, thankyou mommy, thankyou," she whispered, anxious to see what was in store for her next.

Katie took a seat on the bed, patting on her lap, indicating for Tara to put herself over her knee. She did so like a flash of lighting, not even thinking anymore, instead just following her mommy's every word obediently. Katie pulled up the skirt to expose Tara's soft, pale cheeks before bringing her hand down onto it hard, sending a large crack echoing throughout the room as Tara shrieked in shock at the sudden impact. Katie wasn't done as she continued to bring her hand down again and again and again as Tara's moans and gasps got louder and louder as she squirmed in her mommy's lap.

"This is for all the creepy things you said to me online," she barked, bringing her hand down again, making Tara's ass jiggle delightfully as her pale skin slowly turned red. "This is for every disgusting picture you sent me." Another smack. "And for every time you've stared at a woman's chest when she wasn't looking." Another smack, harder this time. "And this is for every time you leered at me in the office," She shouted, smacking her bottom three times in rapid succession, Tara's ass now completely covered in red handprints.

As she breathed rapidly, pain coursing through her body, she thought that she would surely be bruised in the morning. "I'm so sorry mommy," she mewled weakly as her juices dripped from her tight cage and onto Katie's lap. Was she really enjoying this? Based on how much she was pressed against the cage and how wet her crotch felt, it seemed that she was.

Katie didn't give Tara any more time to think, pulling her off her lap roughly by her hair and pushing her back onto the bed. Without even thinking, Tara's legs were spread wide, her puckered little hole on display for her mommy. Katie looked down at her prey like a piece of meat she was ready to devour. The skirt was now halfway up Tara's torso and one of the bra straps had slipped off her shoulder, exposing her pink little nipple, which was unmistakably rock hard. Her cheeks were streaked with tears from the spanking she had just received and her lipstick was smudged along her face due to her biting her lips and burying her face into the bedsheets to resist the pain.

Katie reached back into her bag, pulling out a large plastic dildo attached to a harness. A strap-on. More specifically the strap-on Helen had used on her a few weeks ago. Katie's mind flashed back to that night and her already soaked pussy was flooded with another wave of wetness. She snapped herself back to the task at hand, refocusing on Tara as she strapped the plastic phallus to her crotch.

"Have you ever had your ass fucked?" Katie asked teasingly as Tara squirmed on the bed, her discomfort obvious but there was no way out now.

"N....no m...mommy," she squeaked out as her eyes filled with a mix of horror and arousal. Why did the cage suddenly feel so much more tight around her clit?

"Well, today we change that," Katie said, lining up the plastic head with Tara's hungry hole. She started to rub the tip against her hole as Tara let out a low moan; fuck, why did this feel so good? "After everything you've done, I think I should just fuck you dry," Katie spat out, pushing the head against the little starfish, feeling resistance against her probing.

12