Katie's Corruption Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please mommy!" Tara blurted out desperately, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please, don't do that, it'll tear me in half!" She sobbed softly, whispering, "Please, please, please," repeatedly.

Katie leant over Tara, tilting her chin up to look her in the eyes. The intense eye contact made Tara's clit throb against the cage, more of her juices leaking down onto her thighs as time seemingly stood still. "You're really sorry?" Katie asked as a single tear rolled down Tara's cheek.

"Yes mommy, I'm so so sorry, please, fuck me, but don't do it raw, please, please..."

Katie released her grip and pulled a bottle of lube from her bag, smiling wickedly. "Oh, you really are such a dumb little girl, I was never going to fuck you without this," she laughed, shaking the bottle at her. "But seeing you cry and squirm was so delightful!" She poured some of the lube into her hand, stroking the plastic cock and then rubbing Tara's virgin hole before climbing onto the bed on her knees and once again pressing against her most intimate place.

Katie started to push, driving her hips forwards as Tara lay on the bed whimpering and moaning softly. She knew exactly what her good girl was feeling as the head finally broke the seal and popped inside as Tara's eyes fluttered and she moaned gutturally. She couldn't believe how good this felt and was even more shocked when she heard herself whisper, "Deeper mommy.....please!"

Katie was happy to oblige, driving the dildo deeper and deeper inside Tara's tight orifice. The progress was slow, but gradually she was stretched out and the whole cock was buried deep inside her. The hotel room was filled with Tara's moans of ecstasy as her hands grasped at the sheets to try and find some kind of relief, but none was coming. Katie started to thrust her hips and as the plastic cock dragged back and forth against her special spot Tara started to gyrate her hips back against her new mommy, desperate for more.

"Is mommy hitting her good little sluts g-spot?" Katie asked as she knelt over Tara, watching her convulse and twitch and moan beneath her, her own arousal coating her thighs as she dominated and broke her co-worker in the most humiliating way possible. Tara couldn't even respond, instead moaning even louder as she weakly nodded her head, unable to even form a coherent thought.

Suddenly Tara came, her cum leaking pathetically from the cage and onto her stomach as she shrieked in ecstasy, eyes clamped closed.

"Oh, is mommy's little slut cumming already?" Katie taunted, "What a good little anal whore you are!" She continued to fuck Tara harder, despite her having only just reached climax, "Answer me!" She demanded.

"Y....yes....mommy, I'm your...good little anal whore!" Tara moaned desperately, completely overstimulated by the hunk of plastic tearing her insides apart. She could feel her cum cooling against her skin, sending a shiver through her body, desperate for this to stop but somehow wanting more at the same time. Katie seemed to sense this, pulling the strap from her ass with a loud slurping popping noise.

She looked down at Trevor, totally spent laying on the bed, before walking to the other side of the room, where there was a cabinet covered in nick-nacks, reaching behind two framed pictures and grabbing something.

Finally Trevors heart rate started to slow and his mind began to clear. What the fuck had just happened to him? He opened his eyes and saw Katie stood at the end of the bed, fully clothed, dildo glistening and in her hand, was a video camera. A wave of horror washed over him as he scrambled to cover himself up, but it was no use.

As Katie looked at the digital display to make sure she had a good angle, the red light blinked and she spoke. "This is Trevor Struckman, 29, from Manchester in the UK, and he is a good little sissy slut who just had his ass fucked, isn't that right Trevor?". The camera saw all, the sweat dripping from every pore, red lipstick smeared all over his face, clothes in a state of disarray after the thorough fucking he had just received. He couldn't even respond. Satisfied with her amateur filmmaking Katie turned off the camera and placed it safely in her bag.

"What the fuck, Katie?" Was all he could say

"Just a little home movie," Katie smiled, "To make sure you learn your lesson and never, ever act like a misogynistic piece of shit again." She laughed heartily as she unstrapped her faux penis, wiping it with a cloth and stowing it away in her bag. She tossed the cage key into his lap and slung her bag over her shoulder and headed to the door, putting her hand on the knob before turning back to him.

"Y'know, I kinda like Tara, and it seems like you did too, so I'll be calling on you again, make sure you answer, otherwise you know what happens," she said, swinging the door open. "You can stay here if you want, but check-out is at 9, see you in the office!"

And just like that, she was gone leaving Trevor alone, trying desperately to process what had just happened. His phone rang, it was Chelsea. Fuck. He couldn't put off speaking to her anymore.

"Hi sweetie," he said, cursing himself as he realized he was still speaking with Tara's voice. Yeah, sorry, something in my throat. I had to stay late at the office, I'll be home soon!" He hung up. How was he going to look her in the eye? How was he going to look anyone in the eye?

12