Katie's Corruption Ch. 12

Story Info
Katie runs into an old flame and takes control of her life.
3.2k words
4.89
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's Corruption - Chapter 12

The End of the Beginning (Part 1)

Katie was standing in line at Café Rouge waiting to be served. It was always rammed first thing in the morning, but even though it was the weekend Katie still needed her caffeine fix. Thankfully that one particular waitress wasn't working today, but Katie had found recently that she didn't really care. If the young pretty waitress had worked out what had happened, that was fine and she had been back to the coffee shop numerous times since Helen had made her cum mere feet from where she currently stood.

As she waited in line while listening to music on her phone, she was startled as she felt an unexpected tap on her shoulder. She turned round and pulled out an ear bud. The face smiling back at her was familiar. Very familiar. It was Jeremy. Her ex. The man that broke her heart. That she hadn't seen for years. Fuck.

"I thought it was you!" He smiled warmly as he took a moment to take her in. Katie did the same, trying to hide the shock on her face. Time had not been kind to him. He looked tired and disheveled, it had clearly been a long time since he'd had a haircut, and his shirt had a noticeable coffee stain on it. This was not the man that he had caught in bed with her best friend before he had left her for someone "more exciting" years earlier. No, this was a shadow of Jeremy, barely recognisable from his former self. Katie had to take a moment to collect her thoughts before responding.

"Jeremy, well, this is a surprise!" Far from a pleasant one, but she wasn't lying. "What are you doing here, I thought you were living in London now?"

His face fell a little at that comment. "Yeah well, that didn't really work out," he said, laughing softly, eyes darting down to the ground to try and hide his embarrassment. "How have you been? You look great!" He flashed her a smile; damn, that smile. She'd forgotten the effect it had on her. No, the effect it used to have on her, that was a long time ago. She snapped herself out of her intrusive thought to respond before the silence in the air got too weird.

"Thanks, that's sweet of you." Katie had always been in pretty good shape, but since starting working out regularly a couple of years ago, her body had filled out nicely, her curvy body becoming more toned with time. She had worked on herself much like a sculptor slowly chipping away at a hunk of marble and she was proud of her work. There was a momentary lull, both unsure of how to proceed with the conversation.

"So, do you fancy catching up a little?" Jeremy asked, "It's been a long time." He smiled softly at her, desperation hiding behind his eyes. "If you don't have somewhere to be, that is?"

Katie smiled softly, "Sure."

By this point they had reached the front of the queue, so they both ordered their drinks before finding a table to sit down at. Katie was still a little uneasy to be spending time again with the first man she had ever loved, but she knew she could make it through.

"So, how have you been?" Jeremy asked warmly as he sipped his coffee.

"Since I found you in bed with my best friend you mean?" Katie asked coldly. Jeremy almost choked on his drink in shock.

"Ok, I deserve that," He replied once he had time to recover. "I'm sorry, truly I am." He looked down at his cup as he spoke. "I was young and stupid. I thought I deserved better than you, but to tell the truth, I was wrong and everything went downhill after we split up."

Katie leant back in her chair, surprised that Jeremy was actually apologetic. She had built him up as a villain in her head for so long that she had forgotten that he was still a person. A person that had hurt her deeply, sure, but everyone makes mistakes and a little bit of the resentment she had held for so long gently slipped away.

"I appreciate you apologizing, I really do," Katie said softly as she reached out to take Jeremy's hand, causing him to look up from his coffee and look into her eyes, surprise written all over his face. "I really loved you Jeremy." She gulped nervously. "And you really, really hurt me. You broke my heart and it took me years to get over it. I'm not saying I can forgive you completely, but, I'm glad I saw you today. I think I've needed closure for some time."

Jeremy smiled; he couldn't believe that Katie had even been willing to speak to him, let alone open up to him like this.

As the tension between the two slowly lifted, they started to catch up on what had happened to them over the past few years. Katie told him about her fitness journey, her job, how her family was doing and much more, although she decided not to mention Kevin and Helen, for now at least.

Jeremy explained how he had met a girl after they had split up. He'd moved to London with her and started partying. It had started off relatively innocently, but eventually drugs became involved and he started to lose himself to them. Eventually the girl left him, he lost his job, his flat, everything. He'd moved back home with his mum and gotten clean and started to rebuild his life, something that he was still working on.

As he talked, Katie started to remember all the good things about him. That he was funny, intelligent and kind. She remembered why she had fallen for him in the first place, and why his betrayal had hit her so hard.

By the time they had finished talking, their cups had long been empty and it was approaching midday. Jeremy's stomach growled, causing Katie to laugh.

"Damn, you must be hungry!" She joked, "I guess it is about lunch time; maybe we should head out."

Jeremy plucked up as much courage as he could muster before speaking. Katie had always been beautiful and time had definitely been kind to her. A lot kinder than it had been to him. Looking at the woman she had grown into, he couldn't believe how stupid and egocentric his younger self had been. If only he could turn back time.

"My flat is actually really close to here, if you want we could nip to mine and I could make us some lunch?" He looked at Katie earnestly, a hint of loneliness and desperation in his eyes. "It's been so nice seeing you and talking to you again. I'd like it if we could at least be friends moving forwards, if you're willing to give me that chance?"

He looked at her hopefully, that cute smile and puppy dog eyes making it hard for Katie to do anything other than agree.

She was unsure of herself and unsure of what to do. She couldn't have imagined speaking to this man just hours earlier and now she was thinking about going back to his flat. There was no denying that she still felt a chemistry between them, despite his heinous actions and after all, she did deserve to have some finality on their relationship.

"OK, sure, but it had better be something nicer than beans on toast, we aren't students any more!" she said, laughing as she rose from her chair.

They walked out of the cafe together and made the short walk to Jeremy's flat. Katie felt more at ease now, seeing Jeremy's confidence growing and flashes of that cute teenager she had fallen for over a decade ago. It was nice to see this side of him again.

They eventually reached a modest looking block of flats that Jeremy now called home. The exterior looked a little rough, graffiti on the walls and some litter blowing around the pavement, drifting on the breeze, but all things considered, nothing too terrible. They got into the lift to head up to the 5th floor and Jeremy slid his key into the door, pushing it open and inviting Katie to step inside.

While his living room was sparsely furnished, it was pretty nice inside and surprisingly clean. Jeremy had been a bit of a slob when it came to housework when they had been together, but it seemed like he had managed to get past that with age. Maybe losing almost everything had made him appreciate what he had now, Katie mused to herself.

"Nice place," she remarked, "How long have you been here?"

"Erm, about six months." Jeremy replied. "I got lucky, a friend of my mum's owns the building and he let me rent it despite my situation. Mum helped me out for the first couple of months until I could find work, but now, it's all mine." His eyes shone with pride as he spoke. "It's my own little space y'know? My safe haven."

He shook his head gently, as if realizing how heavy the conversation had just gotten. "Anyway, I bet you're starving, how do chicken wraps and cous cous sound?"

Katie placed her hand on her chest, feigning being impressed, "My my my, aren't you a little chef!" She laughed warmly, "That sounds lovely Jeremy." Katie's eyes dropped to her feet, "Thank you," she said softly.

"No problem!" Jeremy said excitedly, "You grab a seat and I'll get to work on the grub!"

He rushed off into the kitchen before Katie could even respond, the sound of cupboards being opened and pots and pans being used filling the air of the small, cozy flat. She took up a seat on the sofa, which was used and worn, but incredibly comfortable. She couldn't believe she was here. A week ago, if you'd asked her what she would do if she saw Jeremy, her answer would have probably been to slap him in the face. But now, here she was, sat on his sofa as he cooked for her.

She felt an unexpected stirring in her loins. Despite how cruel he had been in the past, despite the rough time he had been through, she couldn't deny that there was still an attraction there. As much as her brain might want to deny it, the state of her panties showed the real truth.

After a while, Jeremy brought out the two plates of food and they took a seat at the small table next to his window, looking out on the street below. The two ate hungrily, Katie complimenting the meal as Jeremy beamed with happiness. They talked and laughed, almost like no time had passed, before Jeremy took the plates to the kitchen.

As Katie waited for him to return, an uncontrollable urge overcame her. Being with Jeremy like this had sparked something in her, like an old memory, a dream of times once passed. If she really wanted the closure she wanted, she would have to do it on her own terms and after the past few months, she knew what she wanted and how to get it.

When he returned to the living room, Katie's clothes were discarded on the floor as she lay naked on the sofa. Jeremy's jaw dropped as he stood in shocked silence. Finally he rubbed his eyes, as if making sure what he was seeing was real and that he was actually awake.

Katie stood up from the sofa and walked over to her former lover, pulling his body close to hers and pressing her lips against his hungrily. Jeremy took a moment to process what was happening before returning her fervor, his hands on her back as they slowly slid down to her thick ass, grabbing her cheeks roughly. The two got reintroduced to each other's bodies as Katie stripped away Jeremy's clothes.

She couldn't deny that she had always enjoyed sex with Jeremy, that he had been a good lover and that there were many nights where she had touched herself while thinking about him being on top of her after they had separated. She deserved to experience this one last time, as the new woman she had become. Time to show him what he had missed out on.

He had definitely put on some weight since they had last been together, but that didn't bother her in the slightest as her pussy glistened with arousal. She dropped to her knees, Jeremy's eyes wide, still not believing that this was really happening to him.

Katie's soft, warm hand wrapped around his semi-hard penis, gently stroking and rubbing until he was throbbing and twitching in her hand. It felt strange to once again be looking at the first cock she had ever seen, the first that had ever been inside her. It reminded her of reading a book from your youth, nostalgic and comforting, but still fresh and new, seeing it differently as an adult than you did as a child.

She flicked her tongue out, gently licking at Jeremy's frenulum, causing his knees to buckle slightly as a soft, masculine moan escaped his lips. She kissed his head softly before moving her lips to his heavy balls, gently licking and sucking them as her hand worked his shaft expertly. He had never been particularly vocal when they had been together many years before, but he certainly was now, Katie's new found skills already driving him into a lustful stupor.

"Fuck, you've gotten good at this," Jeremy moaned as he softly stroked Katie's hair, head lolling back, eyes closed as he enjoyed every moment of exquisite ecstasy he was feeling.

Katie returned her focus to his cock, seeing the first bead of pre-cum leaking from his tip. She licked it up hungrily, causing Jeremy to shudder and look down at her as she took him into her mouth.

He nearly collapsed as he felt her soft, warm wet mouth wrapped around him, her lithe tongue flicking against his shaft as her head bobbed up and down, saliva starting to run down her chin as she went to work.

She put her hands on his ass for support as she took him into her throat. He was a little smaller than Kevin, so she could easily take him fully into her mouth, alternating between shallow and deep sucking, holding him in her throat until she needed to come up for air. His phallus was quickly coated in her thick saliva as the room was filled with the sound of slurping and moaning.

Katie felt his cock start to twitch and swell, it had only been a couple of minutes, but he was clearly close already. It had probably been a long time since he had been with a woman. Ironically, Katie had been with a woman just last night. How the tables had turned.

She let his throbbing member slide out from her mouth, licking her lips hungrily, looking up at him, giving him a sultry wink and telling him to take a seat on the sofa.

As Jeremy did as he was instructed, Katie stood in front of him, looking down at her former lover, his cock coated in her spit, lust and desire filling his eyes. She felt so powerful in this moment, taking a few seconds to savor the feeling before climbing into Jeremy's lap. She lined up his manhood with her slit before sliding it inside, sitting down on his crotch until he was buried deep inside her.

She started to softly ride him, the two staring into each other's eyes as they reconnected in the most intimate of ways. Katie's hands were behind Jeremy's head as they gently made love, both of them transported back to their earlier years, a simpler and more innocent time. They only broke eye contact when Jeremy leant forwards to gently suck and lick on Katie's breasts and as the intensity of their fornicating grew, they were both lost to truly passionate, loving, intimate sex.

Jeremy had already been on the edge and the feeling of Katie's tightness gripping his cock so delightfully did not take long to push him to the point of orgasm. He didn't want this feeling to end, but after so long without this kind of intimacy, his body betrayed him. Katie knew what was coming, slowing the gyration of her hips to focus on his head as she kissed him softly waiting to feel him release inside her. It was time for her to claim her prize.

It didn't take more than a few more moments for the crescendo to arrive as Jeremy's body tensed, his legs shaking as his cock swelled and exploded. Katie felt the familiar sensation of cum filling her up as Jeremy clung to her body for support. It seemed like it would never end, like this orgasm was years of pent up regrets, mistakes and self doubt being released all at once. Katie held him close as he rode out the most intense orgasm of his life, his breathing heavy as their naked bodies were pressed together.

Jeremy's shrinking cock slipped out of her as his seed coated her soft pink lips and began to drip onto the sofa.

When he finally regained his composure, he opened his eyes and looked into Katie's, the beautiful dazzling green causing him to throw all caution to the wind.

"Katie, I was so stupid, please, take me back!" His voice was tinged with desperation, almost begging.

"Oh, sweetie," Katie said. "No, I won't take you back." She climbed off of Jeremy and started gathering her clothes. "I can't forgive you for what you did to me. I'm glad you're doing ok and I hope you have a good life." She pulled on her top as she continued to speak. "This was for me, for you, so we could have some closure. But me and you, after what you did, it won't ever work, I'm sorry." Having put on her clothes, she sat down next to Jeremy to put on her shoes.

"Ok, I understand," said Jeremy, blushing in embarrassment at being rejected.

Katie leaned over and kissed him softly on the cheek. "Keep on working hard and you'll find someone amazing, I'm sure. This was fun, wasn't it?"

Jeremy smiled, confidence returning a little. "Yeah, it was," he agreed.

Katie got up and walked to the door, turning back to look at Jeremy before leaving. "What you said earlier, about being friends?"

Jeremy nodded, a hopeful look on his face.

"That sounds nice. I'd like that, I think." She smiled warmly. "I'll see you around Jeremy," she said before walking out the door.

As she started to walk home, Katie's brain was going a million miles an hour. She had changed and grown so much since she had been with Jeremy. She was her own woman now, strong, confident, finally comfortable with her sexuality. It felt good to have closed such a negative chapter in her life and to have done it on her own terms.

She pulled out her phone, sending a message to both Helen and Kevin.

"I need to see you both tonight. Can you come to mine? I'd like to talk about some things. About our future. xoxo."

She smiled to herself as the message was sent, walking confidently towards a bright future, her destiny in her own hands.

To Be Concluded......