Island Man

Story Info
A young couple take a life changing trip.
27.5k words
3.47
22.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our vacation last winter had been highly anticipated and much needed. Carrie, my wife of nearly ten years, and I had decided on something a little out of our comfort zone and booked a two-week-long holiday at the beach. We were both looking forward to reconnecting with each other and creating some memorable experiences together. I had no idea how much our lives would change by the time we departed the island.

I was hopeful that this trip might bring us closer together and most importantly jumpstart our lagging sex life once again. Over the past few years, it seemed like the spark between Carrie and I had lost a little of its heat. It certainly wasn't from a lack of interest from me. I would constantly encourage my wife to open up and let loose, but it seemed like she was always holding back. I am very attracted to her, I just wanted her to let me show her off.

Carrie had always been pretty shy and conservative in most respects. It was only after we got married I learned that it was especially true in the bedroom. Our sex life, while adequate, was a bit dull and not very exciting.

When it was time to make love, the sex was vanilla and pretty straightforward. We stuck to the basics with little deviation. It never included others and certainly no swinging. We were best described as your typical white middle-class straight monogamous couple living in suburbia.

I knew Carrie loved me and our marriage was strong. I felt very lucky to have such a smart and caring partner, her beauty was just a bonus. It wasn't like my wife didn't have any options, she could probably get any man she wanted.

It seemed like wherever we were, men would boldly approach her. Due to her innocent and trusting nature, it never occurred to my wife that they had ulterior motives. She was so used to it that she just assumed that it was normal. I think deep down she loved the attention.

In my opinion, Carrie is truly a knockout and easily one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. It's hard to believe that an average guy like me would have her as my wife. It's not that I was ugly, but I was certainly batting way out of my league.

My wife is just over five and a half feet tall and weighs about one hundred and thirty pounds soaking wet. Her shiny strawberry-blonde hair goes down to the middle of her back. I love how her green eyes sparkle when she smiles. With her kind and gentle nature, she is almost always smiling and living in the moment.

Carrie is in great shape with an athletic, but curvaceous body. I have to admit that my wife's most notable physical feature has to be her incredible natural breasts. They are what I noticed first on the day I first laid eyes on her. Ever since then, I have been completely obsessed.

For being so large and prominent I don't think she gives much thought to her torpedo-shaped tits. Amazingly, she probably doesn't even need a bra to contain her firm and perky set. They have almost no sag at all, sitting high and proud on her chest.

They are hard not to notice and look quite huge on her otherwise petite frame. Each perfect melon is topped off with thick gumdrop pink nipples that just beg to be sucked. She didn't seem to care how they always stuck out through her thickest padded bra.

It was a sure sign that Carrie was horny when her nipples got hard. It became a bit of an inside joke between us. Once I was able to get past her ever-present bust-minimizing bras she was putty in my hands. I could routinely get her off just by sucking and playing with them.

I know she loved it, but my wife was always a little shy about that fact. I would encourage her to go braless as often as possible and wear low-cut and revealing shirts. Every once in a while she would give in to my desires which would drive me wild with lust. We would have the best sex when she loosened up. Frustratingly, that seemed to be happening much less frequently these days.

Carrie didn't have too many friends, but she would often go shopping with her best friend Kelly. I didn't mind one bit because she would come home with something new and sexy to wear. Kelly knew exactly how to get my wife to loosen up and drop the church lady act.

The two women were as close as sisters and had been best friends since kindergarten. Kelly was freshly divorced and living with her new boyfriend, Grant. They had a place in the city about an hour away from us. We would often travel there to see them.

Grant was a nice guy and the complete opposite of Kelly's nerdy ex-husband. The well-built black man was a junior partner at a big law firm downtown. He and Kelly made a great pair and seemed like they were madly in love despite the rocky start of their relationship.

Kelly's now infamous affair and subsequent divorce was still quite the scandal around our small town where Kelly, Carrie, and I were raised. I knew about the illicit relationship from the very beginning as Kelly confessed all the gory details to my wife.

It was agonizing to face Kelly's unaware husband when I knew all about his wife's transgressions against their sacred wedding vows. Kelly had made a promise to my wife that it was over and that she was focused on fixing her marriage. However, that's not how it all worked out in the end.

Starting from the beginning, I knew that the two of them had met on vacation. The same resort we booked for our upcoming trip. Kelly and her now ex-husband had traveled there together for a relaxing vacation.

During the trip, her ex caught his cheating wife red-handed in bed with Grant. The poor guy was supposed to be out on a fishing expedition when the boat encountered engine problems and had to turn back early. Returning to the room he was greeted by the sight of Kelly and Grant fucking doggystyle on the bed.

I was completely shocked as he described the scene to me, but I was also strangely excited. He told me in detail how much bigger and more impressive Grant was both physically and sexually. They didn't even notice him standing there until Grant filled her full of his cum.

He said that he tried to defend himself and that there was a big fight. Of course, he didn't stand a chance and was ultimately defeated rather quickly. The police were involved and he was taken into custody while Grant remained free.

Unbelievably, Kelly ended up staying with Grant for the remainder of the trip. After spending a few days in jail the beaten and bruised husband was forced to take the first flight off the island.

Things didn't get much better when Kelly finally came home. They separated for a bit and tried to reconcile for a few months after the affair. He was hopeful that they could repair their broken relationship and move on.

It later came back that Kelly was seeing Grant the whole time. My wife told me all about it in confidence and made me swear not to tell Kelly's husband. It was awkward seeing him around as we both were members of the local golf club.

The girls would go out at least once a week to have dinner or shop, usually both. Carrie would come home with all sorts of wild stories about her good friend and all the nasty things she was doing behind her husband's back. Ultimately, Kelly ended up leaving the marriage when Grant asked her to move in with him full-time.

It was all water under the bridge now as the two of them had moved on. From what I understand Kelly's ex-husband got everything in the divorce as she simply walked away. I see him around from time to time but we rarely talk. I don't think he's been on a date since Kelly left.

The four of us ended up becoming quite close and they were even supposed to join us on this trip. Grant is a fantastic golfer and could easily beat me on any given day. I was looking forward to spending more time with him on the course and hopefully improving my game. Kelly and Carrie were looking forward to spending as much time as possible on the beach, soaking up the sun.

Unfortunately, they had to cancel when Kelly discovered that she was pregnant. Carrie was so disappointed that they couldn't make the trip, but she was so happy for her friend because she knew all about how long she struggled with infertility. It seemed Kelly wasn't the problem at all.

Grant couldn't have been more thrilled to become a dad once again. He already had three kids with two different women. The happy guy joked that he was ready to get clipped like his big brother, but Kelly seemed to think that he shouldn't do that quite yet. I knew for a fact she wanted a few more kids.

Kelly was having terrible morning sickness and she didn't want to be a burden to us. We offered to reschedule, but Grant insisted we go on the trip without them. They wished us good luck in starting a family of our own, something they knew all about.

Carrie was praying that she would return home pregnant. She informed me that she would be at the peak of her cycle during our trip. I was looking forward to all the sex I could get. I hoped I would finally fulfill Carrie's dream of becoming a mother.

Like I said before, our sex life was struggling, to say the least. Now that Carrie decided she wanted a baby the whole dynamic changed, for the worst. All of the spontaneity and fun had been replaced with schedules and body temperature readings. Carrie forbade me from masturbating and would insist we do it at least once or twice a week.

At first, it was fun, but after a few months of disappointment, it became more of a chore than anything else. With Kelly's help, my wife had spent a small fortune on sexy lingerie and cute little outfits to keep me interested. She had even stopped wearing bras because she knew how much I loved it.

It was rather difficult to not masturbate when a perfect ten was walking around the house in sheer underwear and sexy outfits. I would often break her rule and pleasure myself on the days between our scheduled love-making sessions.

Carrie was pretty upset when she walked in on me jerking off in the bathroom one morning before work. She usually slept in and I had gone to bed early the night before. I got all excited when I woke up the next morning and saw her naked body lying next to me. I was tempted to take her but I didn't want to disturb her and I was running late for work.

I intended to take a cold shower to calm myself down when I spotted her yellow lace panties in the hamper. I held the delicate piece of lingerie up to my face. I got so excited after taking a big whiff of her sweet scent that I had to wrap it around my penis and start jerking.

It felt really good, and I guess I got a little carried away. Either way, my wife heard me grunting and came to investigate, her timing was perfect as my nuts began to pump out my small but satisfying load. Carrie screamed as I was far too gone to stop. Completely disgusted, she watched me softly shudder and groan as my sperm filled the gusset of her soiled thong.

My wife was so pissed that she cut me off from sex entirely just to teach me a lesson. Carrie wouldn't relent, despite my promises to once again stop wasting my cum, at least while we were trying to have a baby. I tried to explain to her that I was just burning off steam and that I was having trouble dealing with the pressure to perform on demand.

Carrie wasn't sympathetic to my plight and continued to deny me any type of sexual release. It had been a few weeks since that day and we still hadn't made love. I was forced to start masturbating at work or in my car because I didn't want to disappoint her or get caught again.

Since then, our attempts to procreate have ultimately failed, leaving my wife in tears. The stress was getting to me too, I was masturbating so often that I struggled to maintain an erection. Even worse, when I did get it up, I would cum before I even got it inside my wife. The frustration led to resentment and once again Carrie shut me out.

I wasn't exactly happy about my situation, but I was optimistic. I just hoped our troubles would pass with time. At first, I was upset, but eventually, I didn't mind so much. To be honest, jerking off was much more pleasurable and fun for me. It became a way for me to release my stress and frustrations. The biggest positive aspect was that it was nice not to be under any pressure and just enjoy myself.

The thrill of sneaking around made it all the better too. My penis would get instantly hard the second Carrie was out of the house. I knew the chances of getting caught were slim and I usually had a few hours to kill. I would use the time alone to spread out and have a nice jerk. By the time my wife returned home, I was all cleaned up and ready to have a good day.

Carrie seemed happy too and was very focused on her health and diet. She started working out more often, spending hours in the gym. I knew she was extremely frustrated and upset about not getting pregnant. It seemed working out was her way to deal with the stress. I had to admit that she was looking better than ever.

My wife was desperate to try anything when Kelly and Grant suggested we start watching pornography together. Up until then I usually just closed my eyes and used my imagination to jerk off. Other times I would look at naked pictures of my wife that I had taken. I didn't know the first thing about pornography because I never really needed it.

We were both pretty naive when it came to stuff like that, but our friends offered to help us out even going as far as choosing which videos they thought we would like the most. I have to admit that watching porn with my wife helped us at first.

Carrie and I had gotten into watching the clips and videos Kelly sent my wife. It seemed Kelly's boyfriend had a rather extensive collection of downloaded and DVD pornography. He had a new title for us to watch every week when we made love.

I would often watch the movies alone when I was sure Carrie was out. Lately, she started staying over in the city, especially on the nights when Grant had to work late. I didn't mind as I got to take my time and enjoy myself. There were some nights when I could cum two or three times.

My wife admitted that she liked watching the actors having sex in all sorts of crazy positions. Many of which were completely unrealistic because I would constantly slip out. The best part was Carrie had finally loosened up enough to start giving me blowjobs, but she still wouldn't swallow my cum.

It was on my wife's suggestion that we started to make our videos. The novelty brought back some of the excitement. I loved photographing and recording my sexy wife in her expensive lingerie as we tried to recreate our favorite scenes. Although I enjoyed making the films, I felt they lacked a certain something.

In my opinion, a woman as hot as Carrie needed a man that could fuck her properly. At least that's what many of the commentators said about our videos when I secretly posted them online. I got plenty of volunteers offering their services, but I wholly rejected that idea.

Carrie loved the pornos with a plot and filmed in exotic locations the most. It was one of my wife's favorite movies that solidified our vacation plans. The slick professionally made movie was filmed at the same resort where Kelly met Grant. Carrie was sold and booked a reservation on the spot.

Looking back, I remember how turned on my wife got during the interracial scenes. We watched that movie regularly, and the sex was always incredible. I had a feeling Carrie watched it when I was gone at work during the day.

Lately, almost all of the porn we watched was interracial and mostly amateur made. Carrie was fascinated by the well-hung black men fucking tiny white pussies. I was starting to feel a little inferior compared to her favorite actors. Carrie assured me that it was just a fantasy and she didn't think size mattered. I was skeptical as to how she could be so sure because I was her one and only lover.

We were so excited to explore everything on our first day in Jamaica at the beautiful El Toro Negro Resort and Spa. The adults-only all-inclusive resort was amazing and our room was even better than what we expected. Once we got unpacked we rushed to spend some time by the pool. It looked the same in person as it did in the video.

I couldn't keep my eyes off my sexy wife. She was easily the hottest woman at the pool and had gotten the attention of just about every man around. Carrie and Kelly had gone bikini shopping together a few days before we left. I gotta say I was not only thoroughly surprised but extremely proud of my beautiful wife.

Carrie wanted to surprise me at the resort, so I had no idea what she had bought. Luckily, Grant offered his expert advice inviting Carrie to model all of her new purchases for him. He told me all about how sexy my wife looked and what a treat it was going to be for me. He did warn me that I was going to have to watch her closely as the single men would be all over her.

Looking at my gorgeous bride now I had to admit that he was right. My wife looked so good wearing the smallest bikini I had ever seen. The tiny suit perfectly accentuated her fit yet feminine figure. I wasn't the only one to notice, she was immediately overcome by men who rushed over to talk to her once we sat down.

I couldn't blame them. Carrie worked hard in the gym building her flawless body. For the last few months, she had been working out with Grant's big brother, Moses, or Mose as we called him. He was a highly respected personal trainer and former bodybuilder. Mose was enormous and made his younger brother look tiny. Carrie jumped at the chance to train with him at his small private gym downtown despite the long commute.

Mose would even occasionally travel to our house if Carrie wasn't able to make it to his gym. The two of them would often take advantage of our backyard pool after their strenuous workouts.

Grant's brother was a hell of a nice guy and I enjoyed his company. I even had him show me a few workout routines to use during my infrequent trips to the gym. I much preferred to golf or take photographs in my spare time.

I felt like a completely different creature standing next to him. The guy was built like a tank, he had arms like cannons and legs like howitzers. He was big all over too, just as I thought.

This was confirmed when I caught him coming out of our pool shower completely naked one day when we were all hanging out. His giant black cock easily rivaled any of the men in the porn we watched. I was naked too and I still feel embarrassed by the way he snickered at my flabby body and flaccid penis.

Mose enjoyed showing off his big muscles and fit body. I really couldn't blame him, I knew if I looked like that I would be doing the same thing. After that first time, he seemed much more comfortable being naked around me. It was like he wanted me to see his big cock.

I'm pretty sure he had a thing for my sexy wife. He was constantly flirting with her and touching Carrie's body. The two of them had grown very close especially after he and his girlfriend broke up. They would talk for hours every day and would even go out and have dinner together once or twice a week.

Mose invited my wife to be his date for a going away party that his company was hosting. He had planned to attend with his ex, but he wasn't about to ask her now. Things had gone bad when she caught him fucking some girl at the gym. Grant told me all about it when we were golfing. I asked Carrie if she knew anything about it, she acted very strangely and wanted to change the subject.

The night of the party Carrie looked incredible in her little black dress she picked out for the affair. I had never seen her wear something so sexy, yet elegant. If I didn't know better I would have assumed she was a high-priced call girl. The look in Mose's eyes when she answered the door told me that he approved too.

The tight-fitting getup was rather short with a halter-style top that swooped down very low displaying a generous amount of her mouth-watering cleavage. Carrie's entire back was exposed making it impossible to wear a bra. Her nipples poked out as her tits bounced freely under the satin fabric as she walked.

123456...8