Katies Gives In

Story Info
Katie gives in to her husbands request.
5.5k words
4.26
48.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sam and my wife Katie is such a fun loving person and is a kid at heart. Her and I have been married for 10 years now and our sex life could not be better. She loved to hug and kiss and suck and fuck. I think we have a very good relationship and we tease and talk about sex all the time but are comfortable with each other that we know we are each other's soul mates.

Katie is 56 years old and has a great body as far as I am concerned. Of course she doesn't think she does. She has a very nice set of titties and her nipples stick out when she is cold or excited. I would not say she is skinny but I also don't think she is nowhere close to being heavy. She has a nice waist and she is fun to hold. When people see her or meet her they are always surprised how old she is compared to how she looks and acts. She has long black hair and is more kinky than she likes to admit.

I am 60 years old and tall and thin. I am not a stud by no means and ok in the bedroom. I would guess I have a 6" long cock but it's just like me... Thin. If only I had some girth.... lol

So I keep telling Katie how cute she is and she always tells me that I just say that because I am married to her and I have too. I tell her that if she ever went on a dating site and made a profile, she would be surprised at how many guys would respond to her. Katie just laugh's and tells me I am full of it. Katie is a tiger in the bedroom and it almost seems that nothing is bared. But she is very fearful of the outside world and is in no means adventurous. Me on the other hand.. I would so play and try new things. So sometimes there has to be a balance between us. But we always talk and tease about what we would do, if we did venture out to other people.

One day Katie and I were in the bedroom and I was deep inside her. I noticed that when I had my cock all the way in and just pushed deep in her and not actually fucking her, she would start moaning and eventually have an orgasm. After we were finished I told her, you sure like it when I was deep in you. I wonder how you would react if you had a real cock in you? Katie just laughed and said "I didn't need a bigger cock and yours is just fine. Seriously, I said. You don't think that it would feel good if you had a cock in you a little deeper and thicker? Katie just laughed and said, "Well, I didn't say I wouldn't enjoy it at all."

So that is what started me thinking bad thoughts. I wonder if Katie would actually try a stranger's cock? I have read a lot of stories about loving couples and also, as a guy, thought about a 3some. But we had really never seriously talked about it. I have to admit the thought really excited me. I also wonder how would I feel about seeing another guy's cock in her. I was pretty sure that no matter what she said, she would enjoy it.

I started to talk to Katie about a stranger's cock, to test the waters. "So Katie, have you even thought of playing with another guy?"

"Oh no, I would never want anyone but you, darling. You are more than enough for me"

"OMG stop it Katie. I am kind of being serious and you can tell me the truth. I love you too much to take it the wrong way. Besides, I think it may interest me for that to happen"

"I don't know if I could actually see a different guy. It would be weird to play with another guy's cock and I would be scared to death. What if he had some type of disease or was a serial killer or something. "

"I think we could ask the person for a test for that Katie. And I would be close by to make sure nothing bad would happen. But if all that was good.. Would you like to feel a nice large cock deep in you?"

"I don't know Sam. I think it would bother you if I did play with another guy. I am ok with you only. But yes, I am sure it would also feel good in me too. I can't help that I like sex. But I think it's a bad idea."

I just smiled and thought it was a small victory that she said she might like it. The next time we had sex I was on top of her and said, "Just think if this was that stranger your met, with his big cock fucking you. Can you just imagine how deep he could go? The spots that he could hit that I never can touch? "

Katie just grunted more and I kept on talking. "Let's call him Mike. Don't you love the way Mike is fucking you now? Can you just imagine the way he is stretching your pussy? He feels good, doesn't he? Tell him what you want Katie. Tell him"

By this time Katie was almost to the point of cumming. As I fucked her I told her again... "Tell him what you want". She panted out, "fuck me. omg fuck me". I said "Use his name" She yelled out, "fuck me Mike, fuck me hard and deep".

I quickened my pace and that was all it took to push her over the edge. She started to cum and was wiggling under me trying to take more of my cock then I had. Seeing her in that moment was all that it took to put me over the edge. I unloaded my cum deep inside of her and panting, laid on top of her.

After I pulled out and she cleaned up I looked at her and just smiled. I said, "Hmm, so you like Mike, huh? She just punched me and said, "that wasn't me. You just caught me at a weak moment"

I told her, "maybe so but I don't think you have ever had an orgasm that hard for me in the past. You have to admit that it turned you on a bit, right"

"I am not going to comment on that part," she laughed. "We just need to focus on us and drop this silly nonsense"

"Of course my dear. Whatever you say" I responded. But I knew that was not going to be the end of it. I was very surprised at how she reacted at just the role playing. Now I was determined to make "Mike" come true.

Over the next month I would talk about Mike during our play times. Sometimes she would even instigate it. One time she came out of the bedroom into the living room where I was watching tv in a short nightgown. She said, "Hey Mike, do you see anything you like?" She did a little spin and headed back into the bedroom. I can tell you our love making was very intense and the way she was sucking my cock was like a mad cock starved woman.

I could tell that my suggestions were getting to her. I was even sending her stories of other wives meeting guys with the husbands permission and how they enjoyed the feeling of a real man. I started to tell her, "I bet a real man's cock would make you orgasm multiple times compared to my small cock" She would deny it but would be wet when I felt her pussy.

One day after our "Mike" teasing and love making, I decided to go one step further. I made an account on Adult Friend Finder and made a profile for Katie. I included just a picture of her in clothes but something tight fitting and no head shot. Right away she started to get some messages.

I didn't open any of them but waited for her to get home. I asked her, "Are you ready to try to find a guy to make this fantasy come real?" She told me that it was just for fun and "seriously, no one would want an old lady that looks like me." I asked her, "Wanta bet?"

"Stop it" Katie said. "I am sure no one wants this". I just smiled and opened the computer and motioned her with my finger to come here. She looked at the screen and saw the AFF page open and her profile pulled up. She gasped and said "what the fuck is this?"

I told her that I made the profile just to see if there was any interest. Katie was acting mad but also said, "So, was there?" I went to the message folder and pointed. There were at least 15 messages in there. Katie put her hand to her mouth and gasped, "Oh my gosh, no way"

I just smiled and asked her, "So, do you want to maybe find a real man to satisfy you? I told you that you would be desirable" I could see her blushing and then Katie said, "it can't hurt to just look, right?"

I so knew I had her very, very interested. We looked through the messages and it was fun to see the different people and their "attributes" I had put in the description that they had to be at least 8" long and thick. It was funny to see some guys had no idea how to use a ruler or how to tell lengths. We actually were laughing at some of the responses.

We didn't see anything that caught our attention with the first messages so we started looking for others online. While we were looking we got a notification of a message. We opened it up and the guy sounded nice and said he thought he could satisfy our criteria.

I looked at my wife and gave her a questionable look. She said "are you sure you are ok with doing this? Can I ask to see a picture or another man's cock without you getting mad?" I assured her I was excited about this and then put her hand on my pants so she could feel my ridged cock thru my pants. Katie gasped and said, "oh my, you are excited. Ok ask him for a picture of his cock"

So we ask him to show us a picture of his cock and hit the send button..and waited. Katie was like a little girl squirming in her seat. I said, "Katie? Are you a bit anxious for his reply? I am not sure I have seen you like this before". She just smiled and said "quit picking on me, besides, you're the one who started this." and then hugged me.

After about 5 minutes (or an hour it seemed) we got a notification. I turned to Katie and said "Are you ready?" and without waiting for an answer, I opened the message. There it was. He took a shot that was bare that showed from his stomach to his knees. And right there in the middle was his cock. The picture wasn't of him hard but semi erect. But even at that state he looked as big as my cock standing at attention and definitely thicker. Katie gasped and put her hand to her mouth as a OMG came out.

Then another message came in and it said "me thinking of getting with you". We opened the message and there was no semi erect cock any more. He was at full hardness and it almost had an upward curve to his hardness. This time I was the one who said OMG. That was one nice, hard cock. I would have to say it was at least 8 1/2" long and very fat. I was a bit jealous.

I looked at Katie and she was flushed. I said "So what do you think Katie? Would you like to see that cock in person?" She was just quiet for a moment and said "I should say no and tell you to stop this foolishness". "But?" I said. She looked me in the eye and just nodded and said "But, if you thought it was ok, then yes I would be tempted to meet this person. But that doesn't mean that we will fuck for sure. Just see what happens, right?"

I messaged the guy back and he asked if we liked the pictures and we said he looked very healthy. He asked to see a picture showing more of Katie. I turned to Katie and told her, "your turn. Let's show him your naked titties". You could tell she was nervous and wasn't sure she should take a picture. I pulled up the picture of his curved cock and told her, "This could be your prize baby". She kinda blushed and pulled up her shirt and bra and her nipples were standing erect. There was no doubt she was excited about seeing her prize.

I took the picture and sent it to him. He replied that he would be very excited to get his hands and his lips on those nipples. I asked Katie if she wanted me to tell him anything. Anything at all. She ask me, "how much can I tease you about you wanting me to meet another man?" I said "tease away and you can tell him or say anything you want to him" She just smiled and grabbed the keyboard and messaged the guy, " I would love to meet a real man who has a cock of steel and not a small wimpy cock like my husband has". She looked at me and her finger hovered over the send button. She smiled and pressed send.

He responded right away that he had exactly what she needed and would be more than happy to prove it. So we decided to let her meet him on Saturday which was 2 days away. We disconnected and just looked at the screen with unbelief at what we just agreed to.

I looked at Katie and said "really?" She put her hand on my shorts and could feel my excitement and told me, "You so love this so just be quiet and take it like the little boy that you are." I took her in my arms and carried her into the bedroom. To say our love making was intense is an understatement. I think we were both pretty excited at what might happen on Saturday.

So we had agreed to meet the guy at 1 pm on Saturday at a rental house that I had that was empty and I was in the process of cleaning up to rent again. To get ready for their meeting I had a couple of security cameras that I set up in the house and also a hot spot to be able to view them. I put one facing the front door and then 2 in the bedroom. There was a bed in there and I positioned the camera's to give me 2 different views so I could make sure that nothing bad would happen. Yeah, that was ALL I was wanting to seem right.

I showed Katie where the camera's were at and let her know that I would be close by if she needed anything. We decided that if she said "we need to sell this house" that would be her safe word to me to come running and save her. I told her I would be able to listen in and see everything and just winked at her.

At 12:15 as we were standing in the house she looked at me and said, "are you sure you are ok with this? You're not going to freak out if you see me with another guy?"

I said, "I am good with this and promise that afterwards I will still love you and we will have fun talking about it."

She smiled an almost evil smile and said, "and how far can I go with him? Do you want to see you wife being fucked by that hard monster cock? Will it excite you to know that he is hitting places in my pussy that you have never even gotten close to before? To know that the next time you see me that my pussy will be stretched so much that your little cock will hardly be felt in me? Do you want me to put on a show for you."

I just pulled her close to me and kissed her hard and passionately. Then I looked her in the eye and said "I dare you bitch to have that much fun" and then I turned away and walked out the door. My heart was racing but not sure if it was because I was nervous of what was going to happen or excited about watching it. I got in my truck and drove about a block away and waited for our stud to show up.

At 12:50 I saw a car pull up to the house and a guy steps out. From my point of view just a regular guy. He said he was 5'11" and 205 lbs. He said he had been tested 2 weeks ago and hadn't been with anyone since then. Then he also bragged that he had a lot of cum for Katie because of that. I saw him walk up to the door so I looked at my camera's on my laptop.

Katie was clearly nervous about this but I could see her take a deep breath and walk to the door. She was wearing a cute skirt and a blouse. I already knew she didn't have a bra or panties on. I can just imagine her juices were already running down her thigh with excitement. She opened the door and told him to come in. He walked in and you could see that he was doing a very thorough view of her and her body. Her blouse was a tight one and her nipples were clearly showing.

Katie is normally very reserved but she walked up to the door after he came in and shut it. Then turned to him and said, "So you're the real man that is going to show me a good time, Huh?" Then she walked up to him and pulled his head down to kiss him hard. I thought, "omg who is this woman?"

Mike only took a second to realize what was happening and he was more than ready to use this hot woman in front of him. He kissed her hard and when she slipped her tongue into her mouth he eagerly accepted it. He wrapped his arms around her and Katie was grabbing his head like a wild woman. Then I saw his hand reach around her and grabbed her ass and then the other and moved down there.

As he was kneading her ass I guess that gave her permission to grab more also. I saw her hand move down to his crotch and you could see her rubbing something. When I zoomed in a bit you could see a big outline of what he had and what she wanted. It appeared that her kissing even grew more intense.

Mike started to scoot up her skirt and after a while I could see that he realized she had no panties on. He started to grab her naked ass cheeks and was squeezing them hard. I heard Katie say, "we need to go somewhere more appropriate than the hallway. There is the bedroom" He picked up Katie as she pointed to the other doorway. As Katie's head was on his shoulder and her arms around Mike's neck, she looked into the camera and gave me a thumbs up. OMG she was so going to take that dare.

I looked at the other camera's and saw them walking in. Mike just threw her on the bed and you could see her pussy bare since her skirt was thrown up. She was so glistening down there already. I heard Mike say "you won't be needing those clothes anymore" and he grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. Katie didn't need help with the skirt because it just vanished. She was so ready.

Katie sat at the edge of the bed and grabbed Mike's belt and pulled him close and told him, "I have been waiting to see this beast for two days" as she grabbed his tent of an outline. She unfastened his belt and then unbuttoned his pants. She pulled them toward the floor and there it was. His beast of a cock just hanging there. Katie just looked at it for a second then looked up and smiled at Mike and said, "this is going to be fun" as she placed both hands around it. I am not sure if she was telling Mike that or telling me.

Katie started to stroke Mike's cock and licking it to make it wet. The more she licked and the more she stroked it the bigger it grew. He was clearly enjoying it and when she leaned forward and put the tip in her mouth he moaned. Katie pulled back and said "did you like that? Do you want more of that?" Mike's response was to grab Katie by the hair and pull her head towards his hard cock.

Katie only opened her mouth and took the biggest cock she ever saw as deep into her mouth as she could. I could see Mike pulling her hair and basically fucking her mouth. She started to gag and he stopped and let her catch her breath. And then she did something that surprised the hell out of me. She grabbed his hand and made him start fucking her mouth again. She wanted him to gag her. I was in awe and very excited. I could tell Mike loved it.

Mike let go of her hair but she didn't stop. She would take his cock deep in her mouth and then you could see her long tongue snake out and lick the shaft. Katie couldn't completely deep throat him but it was close and I was impressed. I know she could take my average cock deep but this was no average cock. It was a beauty.

Katie was sucking his cock and then would stop and she started to lick his balls and shaft. Mike was obviously enjoying her attention to detail. I think she knew I was watching because sometimes she would just hold him by the shaft and just lick her lips and then slowly take the tip of it in. One time she said to Mike, "If only my husband could see all of this real meat in my mouth" and then she took him deep until she gagged again.

Katie started to suck just the head and a part of the shaft and you could see Mike stiffening. Mike said, "You better slow down woman or you're going to make me cum". Katie stopped and asked him, "can you cum more than once?" As Mike said "yes" Katie engulfed his cock again. OMG there was no doubt in my mind what she was going to make him do.

I zoomed in the camera and I could see his hard cock being sucked, I could hear him starting to moan, I could see the vein on his cock getting thicker and I could see Katie determined to not stop until she got what she wanted.

I saw Mike's hands grab her head and then he groaned "omg I am going to cum. I expected Katie to stop and pull that throbbing cock out of her mouth but she didn't. She kept sucking and sucking until Mike let her hair go and you could tell he stopped cumming. She slowly pulled her mouth off of his cock and kind of turned away from him a bit. Then she looked into the camera, almost right into my eyes, and showed me her mouth full of cum. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed and then showed me it was all gone.

12