Katies Gives In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it. This person who I thought I knew and called my wife, just swallowed a stranger's full load of cum... and it looked like she enjoyed it. She turned back to Mike and just said, "yum, I hope you have more of that left." Mike smiled and said don't you worry your pretty little head baby. I have much more but it's not going to be put in your mouth next time.

Katie just smiled and told Mike to take all his clothes off. When he finished she grabbed his hips and threw him on the bed. Katie climbed on top of him and placed a knee on either side of him and leaned down and started to kiss on him. I had a camera looking almost straight on from behind them and I could see that Mike was not hard yet. As Katie was kissing on him she started to grind her pussy on his cock.

It didn't take long of her doing that until it caught Mike's cock's attention. I could see it starting to grow and also could see Katie's pussy leaving her juices on it. As Katie was grinding she stopped kissing and started to focus on how good his growing cock felt on her clit. Katie had to have been highly excited for a long time because all of a sudden she was moaning and saying, "omg, omg this feels so good. I think I am going to cum"

I could see Katie's ass really start moving and then I heard her yell, "oh fuck, of fuck, oh fuck" then her body started to shake. She shook for a minute or two and then just fell on top of Mike. I could see Mike's face and I think he was shocked how fast and intense she cummed. And he wasn't even in her yet.

But that didn't mean he wasn't ready. Katie's pussy rubbing had him plenty hard. I could see Mike grabbing her hips and he told her to raise up. I think Katie already knew what he was wanting because she reached down between her legs and grabbed his big wet cock and put it at the lips of her pussy. I swear that looking at her pussy and at the size of his cock, there was no way it was going to fit in there.

I saw Katie put the tip at her pussy and then she just started to sit down on top of it. She would put a little bit in and then gasp and stop. Then she would sit down some more and stop. It appeared that Mike was just letting her take her time which makes sense because he wanted his cock in her anyway. Every time she would take an inch or two she would moan or say, "oh my gosh" or "oh fuck its so big". When she had his cock half way in she just sat down hard on him. Maybe she didn't realize how much she had left but she did then.

Katie just went flush red when she hit the bottom and panted "omg, omg, I can't believe how big you are and that I could get all of it in". Mike's face was pure joy when he realized what she wanted and took it all. Mike asked her, "so has your husband ever filled you like this baby?" Katie responded, "my husband is a little boy compared to you. I really needed to feel this and want more"

Katie then just smiled and started to rise up and down on his shaft. Each time showing her juices covering Mike's shaft. I had the other camera on the headboard between some paint cans so I could look at Katie's face. She had her mouth open and was breathing hard every time she took his whole cock deep. It was clear that she was enjoying it.

I think Mike was enjoying it but he wanted to take back control. He pulled Katie on top of him and started to pump his cock deep into her and at a fast rapid pace. I was watching his cock fucking her deep on one camera view and watching her face on the other camera. Her eyes seemed glossy and she couldn't even speak. She was just moaning as he pumped that cock in again and again.

Then all of a sudden I saw her tense up and she just started to cum and cum. All she kept saying was "oh, fuck, oh fuck, of fuck". Mike slowed down a second to let her catch her breath and said "did you like that baby". Katie said "omg yes, I have never cummed that hard in my life". Mike said "good because I am not done yet" and with that said he started to fuck her again.

I couldn't believe how hard she had cum while Mike had fucked her and was amazed that he fucked her for at least 10 more minutes almost non stop. He made her cum 2 more times almost as hard as the first time. Then Mike grabbed her hips and flipped her over on her back. I was wondering if this guy would ever run out of steam.

I could see Mike's cock was still rock hard and pointing when he crawled between Katie's legs. Mike asked, "Are you done or do you want more of this big boy's cock?" Even with Katie exhausted she smiled and said, "what do you think", and she put her legs around him and pulled him into her. By this time Katie's pussy was very wet, red and swollen but obviously not ready to rest.

Mike quickly got to work again. He raised Katie's legs and started to give her some long deep strokes. I couldn't believe that I was watching my wife getting fucked by this bull of a man. He was grunting every time he thrusted it in and then he would pull it out almost to the tip and thrust it deep again. Katie was whimpering underneath him. Moaning and clutching his chest with her fingernails. Then I watched her and was amazed because Mike was making her cum again. Who is this woman, I thought.

As I had this thought and watched her mark Mike's chest with her nails, she seemed to remember me. She started to look at the camera and smiled and then started to talk to Mike.

"Do you like that pussy? Does it excite you that you are more of a man than my husband? Do you love that his cock is nowhere as long or as thick as yours? Don't you want to make this pussy yours? Would you like to fill my husband's wife's pussy with your cum? Would you like to send me back home to him with your cum dripping out of my pussy? You know your the real man here, give me what I really want and need"

I know that she was talking this to me and even though she was trying to humiliate me, my hard cock exploded with excitement all over the back seat of the truck. I couldn't believe she would say all that and couldn't believe how it excited me.

I could also see that it excited Mike too. Mike started to fuck her at a furious pace. He shouted to her, "that's right bitch, I own this pussy, I will give you so much cum, you will be dripping for days, your husband is a fucking whimp. You know you love this monster cock, ahhhhh". And with that last sentence he released his second load of cum deep inside of my wife. He kept on groaning and thrusting. I am sure he gave her ropes and ropes of thick cum in there and he looked like he was giving her every drop he could milk out of it.

He pulled out of her pussy spent but satisfied. I could see that Katie was a glowing sweaty mess. Her face and chest were flushed when she got up. She thanked Mike for such a great time and kissed him on the cheek. Mike got dressed and as he was walking out the door he turned to her and said, "don't forget me baby, if you even need some more of this you know how to find me".

I watched Katie get dressed and she looked at the camera as she picked up her phone. My phone rang and it was her. I said "hello honey", Katie asked, "were you able to see us with the cameras". I told her "I sure did and I even have it recorded. It looked like you might have enjoyed it a bit." She said you have no idea, hmm. Come pick me up and let me show you how much I did. Now that you're my little cuckold.."

12