Katie's Happy Ending

Story Info
A massage therapist treats an unusual new client.
2.6k words
4.59
39k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's an unusual request. I want you to know that I appreciate your being so flexible."

"No problem," Katie replied, though in reality she felt a bit irritated. None of her massage clients had ever asked before if he could play one of his own CD's during a session, let alone bring his own CD player along. However, Tim was a new client, and she wanted him to feel welcome. Besides, he seemed like a nice guy.

Katie inserted the CD into the rather odd-looking boom box and pushed the play button. Then she walked back to the table where Tim was already lying on his stomach under a sheet. She didn't pay much attention when the music started playing, but it had a peaceful New Age feel to it. It reminded her of some of her old Windham Hill CD's.

"There's just one thing I need to say before we start," she began, resting her hand lightly on Tim's upper back. "I'm a licensed massage therapist. I'm a professional. There are no happy endings here like in those seedy massage parlors you may have read about. I want to make sure you understand that."

"I understand completely," Tim said.

Before she could go on, a flicker of light drew Katie's eyes back to Tim's CD player. A series of lights were pulsing on and off around the frame of the player, sometimes white, sometimes colored. It reminded her of the lights at a rock concert, and for a moment she just stared at it, transfixed

"Wow," she laughed. "Your CD player has its own light show."

"That's why I bought it," Tim replied. "I'd never seen anything quite like it before, and I had to have it."

Katie gazed at the lights a moment longer before turning back to the massage table. The swirling music seemed somehow connected to the pulsing of the lights, and she felt oddly relaxed now. She turned down the sheet to the top of Tim's buttocks and began to massage his shoulders.

"That speech you just gave makes me think you've had some problems with male clients," he said, while she went to work on his back.

"Sorry about that," Katie said, shaking her head. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, but you'd be amazed at how many guys think a massage therapist is a type of prostitute."

"That must be frustrating," Tim said, "especially after all of the training you had to get."

Katie found herself looking past the end of the table at the pulsing lights of the CD player. They seemed to move in some kind of complex pattern, and for a moment she just stared at them trying to figure the pattern out. It wasn't until Tim spoke again that she finally forced herself to look away.

"I imagine you must run into embarrassing situations sometimes even when guys don't have the wrong idea about your profession," he said.

"How do you mean?" Katie asked, as she continued to knead the muscles on his back.

"Well, I imagine that some guys might have an involuntary response to having a beautiful woman running her hands all over their naked bodies, a response that embarrasses both them and you."

"You mean getting an erection?" Katie asked. She always felt it was better to deal with these matters frankly, and she wondered if Tim might be worried about getting an erection during their session. "That's just a natural bodily response some men have," she went on, "but I'm a professional. I can handle it."

"Oh, I'm sure you can handle it," Tim said, putting an extra stress on the word "handle." "I just wondered if it's ever uncomfortable for you having to work so close to an erect penis. I would think it might even be arousing sometimes."

Katie laughed. "If I got aroused every time a client got an erection, I'd be in trouble," she replied.

But now she found herself looking at the lights on the CD player again, and she noticed a warm, tingling sensation in her groin that hadn't been there a moment earlier. The truth was that her boyfriend had dumped her five months earlier after running into his high school sweetheart at a reunion, and she had been feeling quite frustrated lately, though she wasn't about to tell Tim that. Instead she concentrated on the swirling, ethereal music, which was making her feel more and more relaxed.

"Even so," Tim went on in that calm, low voice of his, "I would think that there might be times when you got a bit preoccupied at having an erect penis so close to you. I can see how you might start having trouble getting that image out of your head."

Still staring at the lights, Katie now found herself thinking back to times when male clients had developed erections during a massage. They were always under a sheet, of course, but that telltale bulge gave them away. There may have even been a time or two when she felt a little bit turned on, if she was going to be honest with herself, though she never would have done anything about it. After all, she was a professional. What she noticed now, however, was that she couldn't seem to keep images of erect penises from floating through her mind.

Katie felt her mind slip for a moment, and she suddenly realized that she was neglecting her client. When she turned back to the table, she noticed that Tim was now lying on his back and felt puzzled. Had she asked him to turn over? She couldn't remember doing that. She also became aware of a large lump under the sheet around the spot where Tim's crotch was located. The tingling between her legs had now turned into a steady pulsing.

"And the thing is," Tim was saying now, "I can see how once you had the image of that penis in your head it would be hard to stop thinking about it. You might even start thinking about how much you wanted to see it."

"Not really," Katie replied as she worked on Tim's left leg, though in reality all she could think about now was the large bulge under the sheet and what it might look like. She was feeling quite dazed now, and the pulsing between her legs seemed to have synched up with the lights on the CD player. If she hadn't thought it impossible, she would have also sworn that those lights had gotten brighter and more intense.

"And after a while," Tim went on, "you might even start to feel that you couldn't go a minute longer without looking at it. And you know what? That would be fine. It would be perfectly all right to pull the sheet down and have a look."

"He's right," Katie thought to herself. What was the big deal? It wouldn't hurt to just look. And the next moment she found herself taking hold of the sheet and pulling it down to Tim's knees.

Katie heard someone whimper, but it took her a moment to realize that she had made the sound. By this point, she was too confused to feel embarrassed. Tim's penis was a good eight inches long and unusually thick. She became aware suddenly that the crotch of her panties was now soaked. Although she went back to work on Tim's leg, she was having trouble concentrating, and she couldn't keep her eyes off of his penis.

"But I imagine that just looking at it would get pretty frustrating pretty quick," Tim continued. "You would probably start feeling an urgent desire to touch it and stroke it. With each passing minute, it would feel harder and harder to restrain yourself."

Between the lights, the music, and the steady throbbing of her clit, Katie was having difficulty organizing her thoughts. All she could think about now was how much she wanted to touch Tim's penis. A distant part of her brain told her that this would be wrong, but she couldn't remember why that was.

"And my guess is that you would finally reach the point when you couldn't resist the urge any longer, when you had to reach over and hold that big, hard cock."

The word "cock" made Katie's sex clench for a moment. With an animal-like moan, she slid her hand a few inches to her right and wrapped her fingers around Tim's penis. As she started to stroke it, she felt all the accumulated tension flow out of her body, and she heard herself sigh.

Tim let her massage his cock for a minute or so before he went on. "I can imagine that it would feel like a huge relief when you finally had that cock in your hand," he said. "And for a while you would just enjoy how good it felt to touch it. But then there would be that other problem."

Katie stopped stroking for a moment and frowned. "Other problem?" she asked, confused.

"Yes," Tim said, "because when you were finally touching that cock you might start thinking about other things you'd done with cocks in the past."

Katie had resumed stroking again, but she also found herself thinking about an incident that had happened six months earlier. On the way home from dinner with her boyfriend, Phil, she had started to feel hornier and hornier. They had barely closed the door to his apartment when she'd dropped down to her knees, undone his pants, and sucked him off right there in the hallway. The memory made her whimper again, but now she didn't even notice she was making a noise.

"And once you started to remember moments when you wrapped those pretty lips of yours around a hard cock, it would be difficult to stop remembering them, wouldn't it?"

"You're right," Katie agreed, and he was. Once she had thought about sucking Phil's cock, she began to think about all the other cocks she'd ever sucked, and she couldn't get those images out of her head.

"And if you were feeling hot at this point, there would be nothing wrong in removing your shirt and bra and getting more comfortable."

Katie let go of Tim's cock for a moment and quickly took off her shirt and bra. Why hadn't she thought of doing that before? she wondered, as she resumed her stroking. The cool air felt so nice on her hard nipples.

"Taking your shirt off would feel much better," Tim went on, as though reading her mind, "but my guess is you still wouldn't be able to stop thinking about how much you want to get a cock in your mouth. The sense of urgency would probably feel even worse than when you wanted to hold a cock. It would probably start to drive you crazy."

Katie was licking her lips now and gazing at Tim's cock with undisguised longing.

"And at some point, I imagine, you wouldn't be able to help yourself. You couldn't hold back. You would just have to lean over and put it in your mouth."

Katie immediately bent over the table and wrapped her lips around the head of Tim's cock. She felt an instant sense of relief and let out a muffled moan of pleasure. Then she started to move her head up and down, taking the big cock a little deeper into her mouth with each bob of her head.

"But as good as that felt," Tim continued, "as much as you loved having that hard cock in your mouth, there would be a new problem."

"New problem?" Katie asked, pausing in mid-blowjob. She looked bewildered now, and her voice was slurred. Tim put his hand on the back of her head and gently lowered her mouth back onto his cock.

"That's right, Katie," he went on. "It would feel like a relief to be sucking on that cock, but then you'd probably start thinking about how much you wanted to get that big cock into your pussy."

Katie had momentarily forgotten about the throbbing heat between her legs, but now she became aware of it again. She immediately began to squirm and rub her thighs together in an effort to create friction there. The pulsing lights of the CD player seemed somehow connected to her pussy, and she couldn't keep her eyes off of them.

"All you would be able to think about is your throbbing clit and your hungry pussy," Tim said. "The entire focus of your being would probably be on getting a big cock into your hot, wet cunt."

Although she still had Tim's cock in her mouth, Katie was now emitting a steady stream of strangled moans. She had also slipped her left hand between her legs and was frantically rubbing her pussy on the outside of her yoga pants. She could feel her juices sliding down both thighs.

"And you know, Katie," Tim went on in that slow, soothing voice, "it would be perfectly fine at that point—nobody would blame you—if you stripped off your pants and panties, got up on the massage table, and lowered your pussy down onto that hard throbbing cock."

A second later Katie was struggling to take off her pants and panties as quickly as possible. She whimpered when one leg of her yoga pants got momentarily caught up on her foot, but she finally got it untangled and hurled it away. She immediately scrambled up onto the table and straddled Tim's torso. Then she reached back to find his cock and guided it to her pussy. When she had positioned it in just the right spot, she let herself sink down slowly until all eight inches of his shaft were inside her.

"Oh, God," she wailed, as she began to push herself up and down on Tim's cock. "Yes. Feels...so...good."

Tim reached up with both hands and began to fondle Katie's tits. "That's my good girl," he said. "That's my horny girl. Fuck that big cock."

As it happened, Katie was facing in the direction of the CD player, and once she had Tim's cock inside her she found herself gazing steadily at the mesmerizing light show. After a while, the swirling lights and music seemed to penetrate her brain until it was hard to tell whether the pleasure she felt was in her head or in her throbbing clit.

Her mind seemed to slip again, and the next thing she knew she was on her knees and forearms. Tim was fucking her pussy from behind and also had one of his thumbs up her ass. She continued to stare at the CD player's lights with vacant eyes and an open mouth, and the only thought left in her head was how much she needed to come.

"So here's what you're going to do from now on, Katie," Tim said, pulling her head back with her ponytail while he fucked her. "Any time you see a male client, you're going to give him a hand job and a blowjob, but you're going to save your pussy for me. Do you understand?"

"Save pussy for Tim," Katie moaned.

Tim laughed. "You're a quick study, Katie," he said. "Now would you like a happy ending?"

"Yes," Katie begged, pumping her hips even harder "Please. Happy ending."

Tim reached around her body and found her swollen clit. He began to massage it with his middle finger, gradually moving it faster and faster.

Katie's moans grew higher and higher in pitch until Tim's finger took her over the edge. As she shuddered and wailed through her orgasm, the lights on the CD player seemed to transform themselves into a miniature fireworks display.

"What a good girl," Tim said.