Katie's Humiliation

Story Info
Katie ends up humiliated in a drunken game.
4.6k words
4.52
49.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie arrived at Annie and Mark's place around 7pm. She had taken a taxi as she was planning to drink too much to drive back. How long had it been since she had needed to take a taxi somewhere? Since having kids, she rarely went out drinking with her friends, and this was a much needed break from that.

Katie was 30 years old, with shoulder length dark blonde hair and a curvy pear shaped figure. She had worn a knee length dress to the party; which had meant she'd had to shave her legs for the first time in a while. It had been a long time since she'd taken care of her appearance.

"Hi Katie, come on in," said Annie, opening the door. Katie noticed that Annie's gaze lingered on her body for a moment, looking her up and down. Before she could say anything, Annie said, "new dress? I like it." It wasn't a new dress, but it had been long enough since Katie had gotten out that her friend had probably never seen it.

The others were already there when Katie walked in. Becky and Jack were sitting on one of the sofas together, talking and drinking from bottles. Mark came in from the kitchen, and waved, but returned quickly to what he was doing.

"Do you want a drink?" asked Annie, walking in past her. "Mark won't get you one unless you ask." Katie agreed and took a glass of rose. She took a big drink, trying to shake off the nerves of not having been out in so long. She wanted to call home and check on the kids, but she stopped herself. Soon enough, the wine relaxed her a bit and Katie was laughing along with the rest of the group.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" asked Annie. "Like we used to play at school." Katie felt like it was an odd game to play, but she was a few drinks down now and was pretty open to anything. They got one of the empty wine bottles to spin and sat in a group on the floor.

The bottle landed on Becky first, and Mark asked "have you ever committed a crime?". Becky blushed a little, and answered that she had once stolen some sweets as a child, but she had been so nervous that she had told her mother immediately afterwards. The group laughed a little and spun again.

The next one landed on Mark, and Becky asked, "is there anyone you have a crush on?" playing into the school game theme. Annie nudged her a little at that.

"No one but my beautiful fiance," said Mark, but he gave a sly smile to Katie as he spoke. No one else seemed to notice.

This isn't so bad, thought Katie. She was worried that the questions would be too personal. The bottle landed on Katie. "Have you ever been with more than one guy?" asked Annie.

Katie blushed. "No," she said, "you know I've only been with my husband."

"Yeah, but haven't you ever fantasised about it?" asked Annie. "Wouldn't you love the feel of a hard cock pumping into your pussy while you're sucking and licking another one?"

Katie blushed even harder, "Annie!" she shouted, nervously laughing. She looked around the group, but no one was coming to her rescue. Mark and Jack looked hungrily at her for an answer, and Becky seemed to just shrug as if to say this is the game. "Erm, no," said Katie, "I guess it's not something I have really thought about."

"Liar," said Annie, laughing, but she spun the bottle again and the game continued. The next few questions were innocent enough, and Katie relaxed again, drinking another glass of wine.

The bottle landed on Katie again. This time, Jack asked, "Have you ever done anal?"

Katie almost spat her drink out. The last question had been about guilty TV pleasures. She stared for a moment at Jack, but everyone seemed to be waiting for her answer. "No," she said. "Well, kind of. We tried it once but it didn't really work so we gave up."

"What went wrong?" asked Annie.

Katie looked down at her drink, hiding her face. "Well," she said, slowly. "We almost got the head in, but then it hurt, so we stopped." She couldn't believe she was sharing this. "We haven't tried it again since."

"Would you want to try again?" asked Jack, smiling.

"Not really," said Katie, "it wasn't all too fun last time."

"You should give it a go some time, it's worth it" said Becky, blushing as she realised what she was saying.

The group laughed, and they carried on spinning the bottle. The game carried on with a few more less invasive questions, then the bottle landed on Katie again.

"Okay, go on then," said Katie, the buzz from the wine warm in her stomach, "what do you want to know about my sex life now?"

"I think it's time for a dare," said Annie.

"Oh ok," said Katie smiling. That meant that it wasn't all going to be about sex for a bit at least. She knew that most of the group had been more adventurous than her, so she always felt self conscious talking about sex.

"How about a blowjob?" asked Mark, laughing. "That's a good dare."

Katie almost spat out her drink, but Annie hit Mark in the arm and smiled reassuringly. "I know a fun game," she said. She stood up, and pulled out a blindfold from a nearby drawer. "Put this on, and we'll put different foods in your mouth and you have to guess what it is." She handed Katie the blindfold, then brought out a cold plate of sliced fruit from the fridge. Apparently she had planned to play this game.

"To make it more interesting," said Annie. "If you can't guess what it is, then you'll have to do a forfeit."

Katie's competitive spirit kicked in, and she pulled the blindfold around her eyes. Blackness enveloped her.

"Careful, some of these are soaked in vodka," said Annie, laughing. "You might get a big surprise."

Something cold and wet pressed against Katie's lips, and she opened her mouth slightly to let it slide in. She immediately tasted sweetness, and moved her tongue around the fruit.

"Strawberry?" she asked.

"Awesome, you must have a really talented tongue!" said Annie, placing another cold object against Katie's lips.

"Melon?" asked Katie, then coughed a little. "Definitely soaked in vodka," she added.

"Two in a row!" said Annie. "Try this one, it's a bit different from the other two."

Something warm and soft pressed against Katie's lips. It wasn't as wet as the others, but seemed a little sticky. She probed with her tongue, and it was slightly salty to taste.

"Is this a sausage?" asked Katie. "You know I'm a vegetarian don't you?"

"Don't worry," said Mark. His voice seemed to be coming from closer than before. "No animals were harmed for this. Try putting it in your mouth."

Katie opened her mouth, and the hot thing pressed itself past her lips. It seemed to be pulsating against her tongue.

"I don't know," she tried to say, but it was muffled by her full mouth. The object pushed itself further in, pressing against her tongue. It throbbed inside her mouth, and she tried her best to move her tongue around it to taste what it was.

The object moved out again, and Katie took the opportunity to move her tongue up, licking against the tip. It was definitely liquid at the end, almost as thought it was oozing out.

"What do you think it is?" asked Annie, as the object withdrew from Katie's mouth with a slurp. Katie wiped away a line of drool from her face but didn't take off the blindfold.

"I don't know, it feels hot. Did you warm up one of those pieces of fruit?" The group laughed.

"Try again," came Mark's voice, seeming from above her again. "Try fitting more in your mouth so you can feel the shape."

The object pressed against Katie's lips again, and she eagerly opened her mouth, taking it's length inside. It slid against her lips and tongue, hot and salty, throbbing in her mouth.

It pressed further into her mouth, and she felt herself start to gag. Just as it went too far, it pulled back, sliding against her tongue. She licked and sucked as much as she could, desperately trying to discover what it might be.

Then the object pushed in further than before, and Katie tried to pull her head away before it choked her. She felt a hand holding the back of her head, and her eyes grew wide behind the blindfold. She grunted and scrambled as it moved in and out of her mouth, pushing against her tongue and lips. All the while, she felt liquid oozing slowly onto the back of her tongue and down her throat.

She heard Mark moan above her, and she reached up to take the blindfold off. She came face to face with Mark's naked, hairy body. His cock was halfway in her mouth, wet with her saliva.

"What the fuck?!" she shouted as she pushed him away. Her eyes darted around the room. No one seemed to be surprised by what they were seeing, and Becky had her phone up the in air, pointed at Katie's surprised face.

"You cheat!" said Annie. "You didn't guess what it was. Now you'll have to pay a forfeit."

"What are you talking about?" asked Katie. "Your fiance just had his dick in my mouth!" Mark's cock was still throbbing in front of her, around seven inches long and dripping pre-cum at the tip.

"I'm talking about you having to pay a forfeit because you couldn't guess that you were sucking my fiance's dick like the thirsty slut that you are." said Annie, feigned anger on her face. "We've even got the video to prove it."

At that, Becky pressed play on the video, and there was Katie, bobbing on Mark's hard cock, her tongue lapping away all over it. She slumped dejectedly. Did she have to go all out on it? How had she not known it was a penis?

"Now either you pay the forfeit, or that video goes up on Facebook," said Annie. Katie imagined her family and friends all seeing her sucking and choking on Mark's hard cock. What would her husband do?

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" asked Katie, resigned to her fate.

"You can start off by finishing that blowjob," said Annie. "You at least deserve a mouthful of cum for that display."

Mark sat back on the sofa, rubbing his still hard cock with one hand. Katie crawled over from where she was sitting, and slowly wrapped her fingers around his shaft.

How could she have been so stupid? Of course it was a dick. Had it really been so long that she didn't know what one felt like?

She rubbed up and down the length of Mark's cock, amazed at its hardness and length. She felt warmth in her pussy as she rubbed his hard penis, and cursed her body for betraying her. Hopefully none of them would notice.

Mark placed his hand on the back of her head and gently pushed her mouth towards his twitching cock.

She slowly opened her mouth, and took the head into her mouth. Mark sighed, and she slowly pumped his cock with her hand while her mouth wrapped around him.

Katie licked and sucked at Mark's cock, trying to get him to cum as quick as possible to end this. It had been a while since she had given a blowjob, but she tried her best.

Katie felt something probing against her legs and towards her thighs. "Fuck, Katie, you're dripping," said Annie as she slid Katie's dress up over her round ass. Katie felt Annie's slender fingers pulling her panties aside and touching at swollen pussy. She tried to pull away, but Mark just pulled her head down against his throbbing cock, keeping her in place.

Annie's finger pressed against the opening of Katie's vagina, moving slowly back and forth. Katie tightened up against the intruder, but her wetness betrayed her and Annie's finger slipped in easily. Katie felt a shiver of pleasure at the foreign touch.

"Oh Katie," said Annie, sliding her finger in and out of Katie's wet slit. "We can't leave a delicious pussy like this unattended." Annie pressed another finger into her pussy, and Katie sighed gently against Mark's cock. He was moving his hips in time with her lips, pushing his cock into her mouth further.

Annie pumped her fingers into Katie's pussy as Mark held her head and fucked her mouth. She began to lose herself to the rhythm, feeling the waves of pleasure build up in her crotch. Suddenly, Mark stopped, and slid his cock out of Katie's mouth. It popped out of her lips with a wet slurp, and a line of saliva and pre cum dripped out across her lip.

Mark guided her head back down to the base of his cock, and Katie stopped, confused.

"Lick," he said, pushing her head down against the base of his shaft and his balls.

Katie pushed her tongue out, still focussing on the steady rhythm of Annie's fingers.

Mark slid up in the chair, pressing his balls against Katie's tongue and lips. She licked eagerly, the tingling in her pussy making her more and more horny. Mark moaned as Katie licked and sucked his balls, stroking his dick with one hand.

He slid up a bit further, exposing more of his balls and the skin beneath. Katie tried to pull up to keep her position, but Mark firmly pressed her head down.

"Keep licking," he said.

Katie obeyed, licking at the hairy skin between his balls and ass. Was he going to make her lick his ass? She'd done that a couple of times when she was drunk before but not for years.

Mark leaned back even more, and presented his puckered asshole to Katie's tongue. She stopped, hesitating.

"Lick my ass you fucking slut," said Mark, "or that video goes straight online."

Katie gasped at the threat, but obeyed. She couldn't imagine what would happen to her life if a video of her sucking her friend's cock got out to her friends and family.

She pressed her tongue against his anus, licking gingerly.

Mark groaned in pleasure, rubbing his cock. "You dirty fucking slut, you love that don't you?"

Annie took off Katie's panties completely, still finger fucking her from behind. She started to rub her clit with the other hand, and Katie couldn't help but moan into Mark's ass.

The combined pressure in her vagina and on her clit made Katie even hornier, and she hungrily licked at Mark's asshole. She pressed her tongue inside, and licked around. Mark's hand pushed against the back of her head, pushing her face into his ass while his other hand pumped his cock. Katie reached up, grabbing at his cock and rubbing it herself. She was rocking against Annie's hand, trying to get more of her fingers inside her.

She felt the waves of orgasm begin to rise in her pussy, and she panicked. She tried to pull away from Annie's fingers, but Mark's asshole was pressed up against her. The pressure built up inside her, edging her towards orgasm.

"No, stop," she moaned, trying to pull her face away. "I'm going to cum!"

Annie carried on, pressing her fingers in deeper and pressing at her g-spot inside. Mark kept her head down, making sure her hand kept pumping at his hard cock while the orgasm overtook her.

Katie came. She moaned loudly into Mark's ass, still licking and rubbing at his cock. Her pussy tightened around Annie's fingers, her juices flowing around her hand as she pushed her ass back with each wave of her orgasm. Finally the orgasm subsided, and she slumped down. Thankfully, Mark let her head drop down, and pulled himself up. Her hand was still gripping his cock, and he had to pull it away to move.

"Wow Katie, what an orgasm!" said Annie. Katie felt her tongue pressing against her pussy. "Delicious," she said, licking and sucking at Katie's dripping pussy. Katie tried to pull her sensitive pussy away, but she was still too exhausted from her orgasm.

"I think she's about ready now," said Mark, moving around to the other side.

Katie was still slumped down, ass in the air in front of the sofa. Her pussy was throbbing and sensitive to the open air. She felt something bigger than fingers press against her opening, and she moaned into the carpet as Mark's cock slid into her aching cunt.

"Oh fuck," she said. "Please, I'm too sensitive. I already sucked your cock."

Mark carried on, sliding his entire considerable length inside her. "You've had yours," he said. "I still haven't cum yet. I don't think you're in any state to give me a quality blowjob now."

She couldn't argue. She was still too drained from cumming on Annie's fingers. She just lay there on her knees, with her face against the carpet, taking Mark's cock deep inside her. She just hoped that he would cum soon.

That was when Jack pulled Katie's head up by her hair. She lifted her head reluctantly, and came face to face with Jack's hard cock, framed by a ginger bush. He pushed his cock against her mouth, still open from gasping for air. The head slid past her wet lips, and he pressed it as far back as he could. She choked on his cock, and he pulled it out just long enough for her to get air.

"What the fuck?!" she asked, coughing and gasping. "I only agreed to suck Mark's dick." That was when she saw that Becky was still filming the whole thing. She had filmed Katie sucking Mark's cock, then licking his asshole, then cumming from Annie's fingers as she did.

"How about you just carry on until we say you're finished, then this will all stay between us," said Annie, smiling. Katie nodded slowly, and Jack slid his cock back between her lips.

She tried desperately to keep up while Mark fucked her pussy from behind, and Jack fucked her face, but she couldn't manage. She was basically a ragdoll, pushed back and forth as her two friends fucked her like a spitroast. Worst of all, her body was betraying her again, her pussy throbbing with each thrust of Mark's hard cock.

Mark pressed his thumb against her asshole, moving it in circles against her tight hole. She tried to tighten up against him, but it just made her pussy clench against this cock, and another wave of pleasure shot through her. She moaned against Jack's cock in her mouth.

Mark pressed again, the head of his thumb roughly pushing itself inside her virgin ass. "This is a lot tighter than your pussy," she said. "Think I might fuck you here instead."

Katie managed to pull Jack's dick out of her lips for long enough to reply. "No, please," she begged, still pumping Jack's cock with her hand to try to keep him happy. "Not in there."

Mark laughed, still rubbing Katie's asshole while he thrust himself inside her. "How about another game? If you can make Jack cum before you do, I won't fuck you in the ass."

Katie mused, Jack's cock now pushing back inside her mouth. She had already been sucking

Jack for a while now, and her last orgasm had faded off. She made a noise of acknowledgement, and began sucking Jack as best as she could.

She held herself up with one hand, the other sliding up and down his shaft, while her tongue and lips worked his head. He gave her a break from the face fucking to allow her to take control.

Mark started moving faster, thrusting his entire length inside her. He had both hands on her hips, spreading her ass as he fucked her. Katie started thrusting her hips back to meet him. If she could make him cum, then perhaps he wouldn't fuck her ass.

Katie looked up to see Becky holding the camera in front of her face. There was no denying it now, she was a complete slut. She was fucking like she had never fucked before, like her only goal in life was to make these two men cum inside her.

She heard Jack's breathing start to quicken, and she carried on what she was doing; stroking his shaft and sucking and licking. Her jaw ached, and her arm was tired, but there was no way she was letting that greasy bastard fuck her ass.

She felt the first stirring in her pussy. No! How could she be cumming again? Thrusting her hips had made her orgasm come on quicker and harder. She had to make Jack cum. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him, tugging all the while.

"Please Jack," she begged. "Cum on my face. Cum on your little slut."

She saw the shock in both Jack's and Becky's eyes, but she didn't care. She would not lose.

"Please," she begged again, her words coming out breathy as her second orgasm was building. "Cum on my..." she stopped, feeling her vagina begin to clamp on Mark's cock. "Oh fuck," she said.

Katie dropped down, her face against Jack's groin. Her hand was still wrapped around his cock. Her whole body shuddered with the first wave of her orgasm, and she threw herself against Mark's thrusting cock.

12