All Comments on 'Katie's Humiliation'

by HrodFalc7C5

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cheating whore, with any justice at all, she ends up pregnant, with a few STD's, a divorce and living in a box in an alley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should have explained why Katie's "friends" would abuse and blackmail her. They must be getting revenge for something, but if they are not real friends, why did Katie go to that house at all?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn good. Other commenter seems to be going through some personal issues 😬

mactsomactsoalmost 3 years ago

Pretty hot. No idea what their motivation was. One could be her husband was in on it because he felt their sex life dying away and he wanted to get her into anal sex and there was no way she'd do it voluntarily.

Or it could be revenge as suggested by the other person.

But she could be blinded folded by them and then taken be him in a future story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, I can see quite a few more chapters for Katie from her friends. Annie can set up a webpage and Katie can star as a cam girl. Katie can wear a mask for awhile but has to do anything that Annie wants her to do or the mask comes off. Katie will perform in some sex clubs, or be pimped out by Annie, made to perform at frat parties, or gangbangs, maybe even act out in front of her husband without him knowing it was her. She could be bound up in BDSM clubs for whipping and abuse. Maybe her husband was in on the blackmail but maybe not. He and the kids would be clueless even when she comes home after a night of sex. So many ways this can go so use your creative imagination and wow the readers.

YourObedientServantYourObedientServantalmost 2 years ago

This punched quite a few of my buttons and I don't know precisely why. I could wish you'd written more.

GabrielleFitzpatrickGabrielleFitzpatrickover 1 year ago

This is really hot, but the part where she fellates the "food" while trying to figure out what it was is weird. Like she doesn't know what it is, so instead of trying to bite into it to figure it out she just bobs up and down on it and caresses it with her tongue? I'm just really concerned that the author has been sucking on their food their whole lives not realizing you can just chew stuff...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was perfect. Only wish there was more of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous