Katie's New Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Katie is taken out to meet Evelyn.
7.3k words
4.38
3.5k
2

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate woke slowly in the morning. The room was still dark, her pacifier had fallen from her mouth and her cheek had become covered with dribble as she slept. She went to move her hand to wipe her face and put her pacifier back in when she discovered she couldn't move her hands.

She was confused and half asleep, which caused her to panic and whine. Slowly she understood why she couldn't move, feeling the mittens on her hands and the restraints attached to them.

Kate lay awake, her diaper cold and soggy against her skin. Her bowels grumbled and she shifted around uncomfortably, not wanting to go. This was no use; she couldn't hold on anymore and messed herself. The warm mush, filling the back of her diaper and sticking between her cheeks. A minute later and she let out a long stream of warm pee. This caused her diaper to warm up for a minute, before becoming cold and even more uncomfortable, the poop now stinging her skin.

She let out a low sob and lay quietly crying to herself. She was alone and abandoned, uncomfortable and now it hurt. Where were her Mommy and Daddy?

The quiet sobs came through on the baby monitor in the master bedroom. Sally turned over and mumbled to John, "She's your daughter this morning."

John grunted back, "Ok, ok," and slowly got himself out of bed.

John slowly entered the nursery and made his way over to the sobbing little one. "Hey, hey, Katey, what's up sweetheart?"

The sobs subsided a little for her to answer in a broken hyperventilated state, "You, you, you, both left me....and and and I I I messed my diapie," the sobs started again as she let all her emotions out.

John lent into the crib, found the stray pacifier, and placed it between Kate's quivering lips. Kate immediately began to suck, and this slowly calmed her. John then released the side of the crib and unfastened the restraints.

He could smell what waited for him in her diaper and carefully lifted her up on to his hip, over to the changing table. Once there, he slowly brightened the night light so he could see and began to un pop her baby grow, revealing her soggy, soiled diaper.

John found the wipes, fresh diaper, and powder but before removing her diaper, wiped away her tears, kissing her head and comforting her. Slowly, John undid the tabs of the diaper and opened it up. Calmly he removed the diaper and lifting her legs, cleaned her up. Once clean he placed a fresh diaper under her and applied powder, before taping the diaper up and popping the baby grow back up.

Looking at his watch, it was 6:30am and realising Kate was unlikely to go back to sleep alone in the crib, he went to carry her back to bed with him, but Kate stopped him. "Daddy me want Daisy!"

John looked puzzled. "Who's daisy?"

"My unicorn silly," Kate looking bemused that John was not up to date with all the stuffed toys names.

John turned round, picked the unicorn out of the crib, and handed it to her. Once they reached the master bedroom, John helped Kate under the covers and climbed in next to her. Kate cuddled into John with her unicorn, neither went back to sleep but they lay cuddling till the sun started to creep into the room around 8am.

With the arrival of the sun, Kate started to fidget and knowing this would disturb Sally, John got up. He quickly put some comfy clothes on and picked Kate up from the bed. He closed the door behind them, leaving Sally to sleep and headed downstairs. "So, what are we going to have for breakfast little miss?"

Kate thought for a minute and without taking her pacifier out said, "dippy eggs and toast things."

John smiled, "ok but I think a little warm porridge to fill that little tummy of yours first."

Kate smiled and nodded as John placed her in the highchair, fixing the tray in place. Kate sat playing with her unicorn while John made a coffee and porridge.

He came over to the table and set the porridge down with his coffee, a bib and bottle of warm milk. He placed the bib on Kate, saying messy little girl and with a little struggle, removed the pacifier from her mouth, setting it on the table with her unicorn.

He then took the oversized baby spoon and started feeding Kate. Kate was loving this morning porridge, flavoured with chocolate and nut butter, but like the previous mornings, managed to get a good amount round her face.

John enjoyed the quiet bonding time, pretending to make planes and trains with the spoon which Kate loved it. Once all the porridge was gone, John wiped Kate down, finished His coffee and went back into the kitchen to start cooking an egg.

This left Kate kind of on her own, apart from John, realising Kate was alone, kept popping up over from behind the counter to make faces and play with her. She laughed and jumped as he said boo.

Her egg was ready, and John had made some for himself. John stuck a suction egg cup to the highchair tray, top cut off, and placed some toast soldiers next to it. Kate started dipping and eating as John did the same. Kate managed to make a good amount of mess dipping into the egg and once again, John had a fair amount to clean up. Once they were done, John picked Kate up and put her on his hip and carried her upstairs to the master bedroom.

Sally was still sleeping but it was now gone 9am and they had things to do. So, John, knowing how to best wake his wife, lifted the end of the covers and whispered to Kate, "crawl up and wake Mommy up with kisses on her pussy."

Kate nodded, not needing persuasion, then slowly and quietly, crawled under the covers and up along Sally's naked legs and arrived at her lace panties.

Sally stirred but stay still as Kate put her face in her Mommy's fragrantly smelling crotch and started rubbing her nose, up and down her lips. Sally started to gain consciousness as Kate kept this up. After a few minutes Sally opened her eyes to see John on the end of the bed watching and then the realisation of who was between her legs.

Sally's panties were becoming wet, and Kate started to taste her with her tongue, but she wanted more. See carefully managed to pull her Mommies panties down her bare legs and Kate got the days first view of naked pussy.

She looked on longingly before diving into taste the bountiful juices before her. Sally gasped as things were moved up a gear, Kate's tongue lapping away at her folds and sucking up everything that she could get. Kate pushed two fingers deep in and started to pump them in and out, Sally bucked her hips to meet them. Kate focused her tongue on the now erect clit, flicking it as fast as she could. Sally was close to coming, holding Kate's head down on her crotch.

Just then, John pulled Kate's legs hard and her out from the covers. Sally jumped and screamed as Kate's fingers were roughly removed from her soaked pussy. Kate wasn't sure what was going on and Sally chucked a pillow at John's head.

He just laughed at her frustration and Kate, sat at his feet in shock. "That's enough you two, now you're awake Sal, get ready, we are going to see Evelyn."

Sally smiled and jumped out of bed, her naked pussy, glistening in the morning sunshine. She headed off to the shower and John called over to her, "Oh and make sure you wear the dress she likes and nothing else."

Sally shouted back quickly and submissively, "Yes sir."

John lifted Kate up and started to undress her. She stood there in just her diaper, "go and join Mommy, make sure your nice and clean."

He removed her diaper and patted her bottom, "oh and no more playing you two or you'll be going out with red bottoms."

Kate covered her bottom and went to walk away, "crawl baby." Kate stopped and got down on her hands and knees and headed into the bathroom.

Kate entered the bathroom to see her Mommy already in the shower. Kate crawled in and joined her. She sat at Sally's feet and watched her wash her hair and then shave her legs and pussy. Once she was clean and smooth, Sally lifted Kate to her feet and started to wash her face and hair.

She paid attention to her erect nipples, causing Kate to moan, but moved swiftly down her body, to make sure her pussy and rear were squeaky clean. Once Sally was happy, she pushed Kate gently against the wall and spread her legs. She then started to remove the fresh stubble that has started to grow, and then making sure her whole body, neck down, including around her back passage, was hair free.

Sally shut off the water and stepped out to grab a towel. She wrapped herself up and then wrapped Kate up, picked her up on her hip and walked into the bedroom. John was now dressed in a smart pair of trousers and shirt; a few buttons open at the top.

Sally handed Kate to him and walked over to her dressing table, where she dropped her towel and started drying her hair. John lay Kate on the bed and started drying her body. Kate lay still looking nervous, but John just smiled and gave her a reassuring look. Once she was dry, John lifted her up, naked and carried her to the nursery. He popped her pacifier in her mouth and she sucked contently.

He lay her on the changing table and started to find things for her to wear. He placed a few items of clothing on the end of the changing table and took a fresh diaper out. John lifted her legs up and slid the diaper under her bottom. He took time rubbing lotion on to her freshly shaven skin. He lifted her legs again and made her hold them up while he spread her cheeks. John then warmed some more lotion in his hands and worked it around her backside. Kate tensed a little as a finger was pushed inside her. It didn't stay in her for long, then popped out and Kate let out a little sigh.

John took a medium sized plug and started to lube it up. Kate again tensed a little, her backside on display, waiting for the inevitable penetration. John ran his lubed finger across her ring and once again pushed it inside her, pumping it in and out a few times before removing it. He lined the plug up and started to force it in, slow and steady it entered her and finally slipped in to place. Kate let out a sigh of relief and relaxed. John lay her legs back down and finished diapering her.

John pulled on a pair of thick pink tights and with a little help from Kate, got them over her diapered bottom. Then he sat her up, taking a second to get comfortable with the plug and pulled a white shirt over her head with Daddy's girl printed on it.

John took time to talk to her now she was dressed. "Now today we are going to see a friend. She owns a very special house and business." Kate looked at him worried, "now there is no need to be scared, Evelyn is lovely and a close friend. She helps people enjoy their fetishes and fantasies. As well as having a large shop in her house, full of toys and equipment, Simon, who you have met, works for her, and builds bespoke furniture and equipment."

John took a breath and let this start to sink in. "As well as this part of her business, Evelyn also has a number of ladies and gents, that provide services, to those who can't for fill their fantasies in their day-to-day life, like we can."

This took Kate a second to take in. "These employees are very talented and there is a strict policy and do not let others use their bodies for sexual pleasure like prostitutes, but instead help others to find pleasure through situations and scenarios."

Kate started to understand and nod. "The other thing you should understand is that Evelyn, has never needed money. She was part of an old line of property owners and the last of the line. She has no children or family, nor need for the money she has.

So, except for Simon's creations, she does not take cash payments for her items. She does however expect submission and or service, from those who come to visit."

Kate looked puzzled by this, and John continued, "quite simply, she takes what she wants or needs from you. From some it's your services, I, in the early days, helped create the shop inside her house and still maintain her cyber security, websites and data. Sally, like others, is confident and outgoing in her everyday life, but before Evelyn, she is humbled and degraded. Evelyn takes her pride and confidence and leaves her nothing but an object to be used. Sally loves this relationship with Evelyn and thrives off it and today, I will be expecting you to pay for what we order and take. And I as your Daddy, expect you to obey, as I give you to her for anything she chooses."

Kate looked even more worried, but John picked her up and cuddled her, "there is no need to worry, Evelyn, never takes more than someone's wants to give. She knows exactly how to push everyone's buttons and no matter how degraded, humiliated or used you are, you will always want to go back for more." Kate noddled reluctantly.

"I, like your Mommy, will be there to comfort and reassure you, you will not be left alone, and like always you have the ability to use your safe word. You will never be forced to do anything you don't want to do and believe me you will want to and if I walk into your Mommy now, she will be dripping with anticipation." Kate smiled at this.

"Now you will be expected to be little the whole time, do as your told and all the same rules apply there, you can be punished and rewarded for your behaviour. This will be a fun day and open your eyes to new things." He kissed her head and hugged her. She lay on his shoulder as they walked into the master bedroom.

Sally sat, still naked, at her dressing table. Her hair perfectly done in ringlets, with diamond studs in her ears and her face made up. She stood as we came in and faced us.

John laughed and turned to Kate, "see look" he pointed to her crotch and the juices seeping out. Kate blushed and giggled, "now I hope you haven't been playing with yourself?"

Sally looked shocked at this, "And waste what will be one of the best orgasm ever tonight, never!" Sally loved being denied and used by Evelyn, but also the passion and release that came with the evening session after their visit.

"Now you, make this one look cute and get dressed." Sally took Kate and nodded.

She set her down at the dressing table and started to brush and dry her hair. She put two plats in and gave her a small amount of makeup. Once Kate was ready, Sally took out a tight black dress and slipped into it. It sat just below her bottom and just covers her breast, with little straps over her shoulders. One last squirt of perfume and she was ready.

John picked Kate up and Sally picked up the diaper bag, Kate's unicorn, and some snacks. John buckled Kate into the car, and they set off.

They drove for about 30 minutes and turned down a private unmarked road. As they arrived at the automated gate outside huge grounds to a house and John buzzed the intercom. A few seconds later there was a response. "Good morning, how can I help you?"

John smiled and replied, "I'm after a pineapple, oh and we have a private viewing."

There was a pause before the voice returned, "very good, park outsider the main doors, have a nice day."

They drove up the winding gravel road and pulled up outside a grand Manor House. John got out of the car and went to get Kate. He made sure her pacifier was attached to her shirt and lifted her out. Sally picked up the diaper bag and joined them.

John looked at Kate, "remember that what happens in here is safe, controlled and you have the safe word." Kate nodded and they walked to oversized black, double front doors.

Sally knocked and after a few seconds the door opened to reveal two women, both in high heels, stockings, and belt, with a see though lace chemise, which left there perfectly trimmed pussies and perk breast on full show.

One of the ladies welcomed them in, the other standing holding a tray of drinks. A pink cocktail in a tall glass, a tumbler with a large ice cube and dark whisky and a baby's bottle of milk.

Sally stepped forward and took the cocktail and bottle. John took the other glass. Kate wondered if they were preordered or just so well known, that they knew their drinks. Along with this, she couldn't help but stare and take in the pretty women in front of her.

Sally handed Kate the bottle and she put it to her lips then spoke to her, "don't stare sweetie, it's rude."

Kate snapped out of the trance and started to suck the bottle. She couldn't quite work it out, the milk was warm and sweet but different. She liked it and carried on drinking as they walked in. Sally sipping her drink and walking beside them.

They entered through a grand entrance, with staircases going up to a large landing and rooms above. They moved to the right and down a corridor, where everything wash lavishly decorated, like Kate imagined a palace or stately home to be.

John pushed the door and it opened on to a huge room, full of glass counter, shelving of equipment and toys, clothes and even jewellery. There were more scantily clad ladies behind the counters and checking stock.

Evelyn noticed them and walked over casually. She was wearing a long black silk robe that floated open and closed as she walked, revealing her naked body beneath and high heels boots.

She kissed John on the cheek, "welcome," she looked at Sally and spoke down to her sharply, "shouldn't you be doing something?"

Sally normally composed and in control, completely changed, she mumbled and blushed as she got her knee, leaving her drink on the floor and crawled between Evelyn's legs. She parted the robe and got to work licking her pussy.

Kate was shocked but held John and took it all in. Evelyn, calm and dominant, turned to Kate. "So, this must be the little one I heard so much about. Welcome to my, well world, where your deepest and darkest secrets, and fantasy, can all come to life."

Kate said nothing and sucked on the bottle of milk; the contents nearly gone. Evelyn continued, "let's start with that milk, was it nice little one?"

Kate hesitantly nodded as she finished the bottle. "Well, that's very special milk and it comes from Abby over here," a blond behind a counter smiled and waved, giving Kate a wink.

Kate was shocked, blushed deeply but was also incredibly turned on and loved the milk. "Maybe if you ask nicely, later you can try it fresh from the source."

Kate blushed again and nodded, the embarrassment leading to her losing control and warm pee filing her diaper. This caused her to blush as John and Evelyn smiled. "Oh, dear little one did you wet your diaper?"

Kate hid her face in John's shoulder, but all the time she was felling herself getting more turned on.

Evelyn commanded down to Sally, "enough, we have more important things to do, you can finish that later."

Sally lent back, "Yes Mistress."

Evelyn patted her head, "good girl, now up, let's show this little one around."

Sally quickly stood up and wiped her mouth. She picked up her drink, knocking it back and handed it along with Kate's empty bottle, to a girl that had appeared by them.

John put Kate on the floor, "you can crawl sweetie."

Kate nodded and they followed Evelyn to the first section of cabinets, full of sex toys. Kate looked on at the variety on offer, as Sally picked a few up to look at.

Evelyn turned to John, "as you can see, we have some new items in, there are a wider variety of sizes, and more and more people seem to be wanting exciting textures and shapes."

Evelyn handed one to John. "And this one is very clever. Wireless and rechargeable, it slips discreetly inside, and all links up to and app, with a variety of controls and features" Evelyn took a phone from a girl behind the counter and flick the device on. It started to vibrate, different speeds, different intensities and even did random intermittent bursts.

John smiled. "I'll take two."

Evelyn nodded as John lifted Kate to her feet. He slowly pulled her tights down and put his hand inside her diaper. The cold foreign object slid down her front to her pussy, where John worked it inside her.

12