Katie's New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate blushed at this happening in front of people and she got used to the cold object teasing inside her.

John pulled her tights up and patted her head, "good girl, now back crawling sweetie."

Kate got back down on her hands and knees and followed Sally. John played around with his phone, downloading the app, and managed to sync the device. This caused it to start pulsing and the surprise made Kate jump and groan loudly.

But just as soon as it started it was finished. John smiled a cruel smile as they reached the next counter. Evelyn picked up some jewelled items, "here you can see we have a selection of personalised and bejewelled items." She handed him a selection of plugs in different colour metals, which could have a selection of coloured stones in different shapes.

Evelyn continued, "we have started a line, which includes a selection of sizes and lengths and you can remove and swap the personalised jewelled ends."

Sally liked the look of these. "Oh, we will take a set and a personalised end for Mommy and baby. I'll take a deep red circular shape and for this little one I think a pink heart." the girl behind the counter nodded as they moved on.

John found something else as the rest walked on. He picked out a customisable heart pendant, which came with a chain to wear it on and a collar it can clip to. John ordered one for Kate with a white gold chain and a pink collar.

He finished up and caught up with the ladies. They had reached a counter set up with a vast selection of diapers and shelves of ABDL items. Sally was pointing out various items to him and she picked up Kate so they could both look at what was on offer.

They selected some adult sized bottles, more pacifiers, a few bibs, and a new ride on toy for Kate. This was a classically made rocking horse but built for an adult and came with an additional feature. It had fixings so a strap on could be mounted, and the user could "ride" the horse in different ways. Kate liked this idea and let out a little giggle.

Finally, they moved to counter with a wide selection of whips, canes, and paddles. Kate was weary off this, she didn't want to be punished, but John reassured her. "Now Katey, we are going to pick out a new one, well you are. You will decide on which one we will use to punish you, if and when the time arises. You agreed to the rules and know what we have set. This is part of the process of you accepting them."

Kate looked sad but glumly nodded. She wanted to be their baby and knew it was more than just the happy times and for her own good and development.

Evelyn took her time explaining the different types to Kate, when John decided the best way to find out was to try them. Kate hid her face in Sally's shoulder, but she placed her on her feet and put her hands forward on the counter. John pulled down her tights before tapping his phone to bring the device inside her to life.

This took Kate by surprise and John increased the intensity of the pulse. Kate gave in and was lost in the enjoyment of it. She felt her diaper being lowered to her knees, the air chilling her damp backside. John lined up the first item. A long thin cane. He whipped it through the air creating a terrifying twang before bringing it down hard on her backside.

Kate let out a yelp of pain as a raised red line appeared across both her cheeks. The pain was an intense stinging which caused her knees buckle a little, but her hands stayed in place. John increased the intensity of the device, causing Kate to moan loudly before slowing it back to the original pace.

Next John picked up a black leather riding crop, whipped it through the air, which gave off a less aggressive twang, before letting the tip land hard on one cheek, then the other. Once again Kate screamed out as this produced two smaller but more intense pains on her bottom.

Her knees gave way a little bit again, but John rewarded her with an intense burst of pleasure. Kate moaned and bucked as John allowed this to last longer this time, before slowing back down to the original pace. Kate's breathing steadied as she braced for the next one.

John picked up a solid wooden paddle with holes in it. He ran his hand over the raised marks on Kate's bottom, causing her to jump. He then ran the paddle over her backside, the raised marks catching and feeling the holes in the paddle.

She felt the paddle move from her cheeks, but unlike the last two there was no test swing, it was just brought down hard on her backside. This time the force made her stumble forward a step and cry out with tears. This was not like the last two, the pain less intense, but the force so much more. John removed the paddle from her backside and let her receive her pleasure for behaving so well.

John picked up the last option and spoke softly to her, "last one Katey, you're doing so well."

Kate looked back and nodded, giving him a little smile, wanting to please him. John had picked up a wide leather belt. This one didn't have a buckle, just a long length of leather, doubled up. This time he swung it hard into his hand making it crack loudly.

Kate tensed as John quickly pulled back and landed the blow on the top of her legs, finding fresh skin. This pushed Kate over the edge, and she went to her knees while still holding the counter. Sally lent in and lifted her up to her feet and started to kiss her abused backside. John increased the device to its maximum setting and let it work its magic. Kate bucked and moaned as Sally let her tongue and lips glide across her skin.

Kate was close and John sensed this, turning the device down to its lowest. Kate's head shot round and looked at him "Daddy no, please, me cum, please."

John smiled, lent in, and kissed her passionately, his tongue playing with hers. They broke apart and John kissed her head, "baby girl, tonight, you will cum like never before and today we will tease you a lot. This makes the last one some much more intense and satisfying."

Reluctantly Kate accepted but felt Sally's tongue run between her cheeks from her pussy to her plug, which pleasured and frustrated her. Sally lifted the diaper back in to position and put the tights back over the top.

Evelyn stood in front of her, "now little one, which do you want to take."

Kate though for a minute, she liked the cane and the belt least. She stuttered, "the...the...paddle please."

Evelyn smiled and nodded to girl behind the counter before moving closer to Kate, "very well, I think it's time you learned to pay me and obey me like your good little Mommy does."

She leant against the counter and spread her legs. Her pussy glistened and Kate slowly moved forward to touch it. Evelyn stopped her, "no darling, your only little, you only get to use your mouth."

Kate nodded and moved her lips, to the ones in front of her. Open mouthed, she took as much as she could in and started to suck the nectar before her. Kate expected Evelyn to moan or move but nothing.

She stood still and carried on like nothing was happening. "I'll have the items loaded into your car and in a few minutes, I have set up a little fashion show for you all, you can see all the clothes I have on offer and pick the ones you like."

Evelyn hadn't cum, but not because Kate wasn't putting in the effort, quite the opposite, she seemed to have the knack for eating pussy. Evelyn just didn't want too yet. So, she lifted Kate to her feet and watched her face changing to disappointment. "Don't be sad, for an inexperienced little girl, your very good, you take after your Mommy."

This cheered Kate up and Evelyn lent in and kissed her. Kate allowed her to explore her mouth and lick her lips, but just as she was enjoying it, it was over. "Good girl, now I think you're meant to be crawling." Kate nodded and got back to her hands and knees.

"Now let's go look at some clothes, shall we and maybe Kate would like to some more of Abby's milk, straight from the source?" Kate looked up excited and turned to Sally for confirmation.

She smiled, "of course you can sweetie, just remember it's a treat and you have to go back to sucking Mommy's later."

Kate nodded excitedly as Evelyn raised a hand beckoned Abby over. Abby like the other girls was wearing high heels, stockings and no panties, her tight, smooth pussy visible to all. But instead of the chemise, she wore a red, elaborately decorated, nursing bra, supporting her ample milk filled breasts.

Evelyn looked down to Kate, "now you be kind to Abby, she lost her baby in a fall, but her body's still producing lots of milk."

Kate nodded and held her hands up to Abby. With a bit of effort Abby picked her up and took her over to comfortable cuddle seat. There were more and they had been set up by a little runway, two big comfortable cuddle chairs and sofa.

Abby sat down in the chair on the end and lay Kate on her lap. Evelyn sat in the chair next to them and on Evelyn's others side, John and Sally sat on the sofa. Abby got herself comfortable, placing a pillow under Kate's head and pulling a thin fabric sheet over her shoulder and Kate's head.

Sally looked on disappointed she would miss the show but knew this was a more immersive experience for Kate. Abby unclipped her left-hand breast and it dropped a little, free of its restraint. The weight of milk was clearly viable to Kate, making her breast swell and droop slightly, but still they were perk, and the engorged nipple was so inviting.

Kate held back no longer and lent in to latch on. Abby slightly moaned at her enthusiasm, repositioning her breast, so she could get as much in Kate's mouth as possible. Kate followed her lead and took a mouthful of the milk filled breast and latched on hard. It took a few seconds of sucking for the milk to flow, but it finally started, and Kate was rewarded with the sweet warm milk she had tried earlier.

After a few minutes her breast let down and the flow really got going. Kate was lost in this closed world, starring at a beautiful breast, feeding like her life depended on it. Abby relaxed and enjoyed the attention, while Evelyn waved a hand starting the show. The lights behind them dimmed, spotlights turned on and a girl appeared by John with more drinks. They accepted, relaxed back in their seats, and got comfortable.

Two girls came out from behind a curtain, both dressed in diapers and wearing baby grows. One crawled out to the end of the stage and played with her rattle before crawling back. The other waddled with a large diaper between her legs, got to the end and fell on her bottom. After a tricky manoeuvre she managed to get back to her feet and waddle back to behind the curtain.

The next two came out, again one crawling wearing a ruffled silk diaper cover and long sock and a T-shirt that said Diaper Girl in the style of a superhero. She crawled to the end and sat playing with her hair as the other girl started to waddle up to her. She was wearing a short sun dress with a duck on the front. As she got to the girl on the floor, she bent over revealing her diaper, the cover matching her dress, with little ducks on it. She helped the girl up and they waddled back hand in hand.

Next a girl wearing pink dungaree shorts and a pale blue shirt, pushed another girl in a stroller wearing a pale-yellow footed sleeper. They got to the end and the girl walking fussed over the one in the stroller, before giving her a bottle and walking back.

Next two girls walked out in diapers. Covered in a sexy lingerie style cover. One was white, had matching stockings and silk top. The other in black, with knee high school socks and a skimpy lace top, that was very elaborately stitched and nearly see through. They reached the end and stood making out, their hands fondling the covered diapers, before breaking apart, giving the spectators a naughty look, and walking back.

Out of the corner of John's eye, he could see Kate being winded and repositioned on to Abby's other breast. Once again, the fabric sheet giving them some privacy and intimacy. John watched as Abby played with Kate's body, running her hands across her breast, and then settling on the wet diaper. She pushed the crotch hard and started to rub slowly. Kate humped it in a slow rhythmic way, out of comfort rather than pleasure as she fed.

More models came and showed off the range of clothes. Sally had started to fill out an order form with the colours and sizes of items she wanted, as well as a bulk load of diapers, some more discreet, some big absorbent and bulky and even some cloth ones with pins and covers.

The show finished and John and Evelyn began to chat over a few things. Sally stood in front of Evelyn with the order. Without looking at her Evelyn took the form and nodded. She opened her legs and Sally knowing the price, knelt between her legs. She spread the moist lips in front of her and began working lapping away at the sweet nectar in-front of her. Like before this didn't faze Evelyn, she continued chatting John about the outstanding items Simon was making and future possibilities.

John was watching Sally's progress and Kate humping Abby's hand while she fed. He decided he would increase Kate's pleasure and turned the device inside her back on and up to a medium speed. This made her jump and clamp down on Abby's nipple.

She moaned out loudly as Kate slowly realised the pressure and continues sucking and humping Abby's hand. Abby could now hear and feel the vibrations come from within and understood the increase in pace. John smiled and watched his girls being used and getting so much pleasure.

After a few minutes Evelyn pulled Sally's head away slightly and with her free hand, in a couple of quick strokes, brought herself to a climax, squirting all over Sally's hair and face. It dripped down her chest and soaked into her dress.

Evelyn looked down at the mess in front of her. "Take that dress of before you spoil it silly girl and go and stand in the corner till you are told to move."

Sally said nothing, but stood up, let the dress fall to the floor, revealing her naked body and walked over to the corner of the room. She pressed her nose tight into the corner and placed her hands on the back of her head.

Evelyn closed her legs and carried on with John like nothing had happened. John like seeing Sally treated like this and knew Sally loved and craved to be talked down to like this occasionally and most importantly by Evelyn.

On the other side Kate was close, her breathing was heavy, and Abby was working her hand faster and faster over the top of the diaper. From under the sheet John suddenly heard "pease Daddy pease me cummmm."

John laughed and agreed, he turned the device up to its highest setting and within a minute she was bucking and screaming out, Abby doing her best to hold her on her knee and help her ride the orgasm. Soon she fell back exhausted in Abby's arms and Abby felt Kate's bladder relax, the diaper filling with warm pee.

Kate was in need of a change and Abby looked to John for permission to change her. He nodded and Abby lay Kate down on the rug in front of them, popping her pacifier in her mouth and left her sucking in a daydream state.

Abby went off to find supplies from the diaper bag and returned a few minutes later, Kate nearly asleep. She pulled her tights down revealing the very soggy diaper and released the tabs. Once open the device slowly slipped out of her relaxed pussy and fell into the diaper. Abby took a wipe, and cleaned this new toy up, placed it back in its little bag and into the diaper bag.

John called across to Abby, "and the plug," Abby nodded and slowly pulled the plug out of her. This got a little moan from the sleepy Kate. Once again Abby cleaned this up and placed in the diaper bag.

She lovingly removed the wet diaper and cleaned Kate up. She then replaced this with a fresh diaper, giving her a good sprinkling of powder before taping it in place and pulling the tights up.

John lent across to Evelyn, "does she baby sit? Might need one or a nanny occasionally."

Evelyn smiled, "Abby dear would you like the opportunity to look after her again?"

Abby responded politely, "Yes mam" and picked Kate up.

John smiled again, "good, good."

Evelyn told Abby to take her for a nap, to which Abby nodded, carrying the little one from the room to one of the upstairs rooms.

It was now time for John to play his part. Evelyn handed him a laptop and with no further instructions, took it and started work. He was always happy to maintain her cyber security, privacy, and online marketplace.

Evelyn got to her feet and shouted to the corner of the room. "You better get over here quick or it will be worse," without hesitation Sally ran back to Evelyn and knelt at her feet. "Well I'm not going to do it here stupid girl, you know where to go and this time pick out an appropriate one to discipline your backside, don't think you will get away with the ones that don't hurt!"

Sally nodded, jumped to her feet, and ran out of a door in the corner of the room. Evelyn nodded to John and smiled as she left. A girl appeared at his side with coffee, which John took and continued working. He worked away peacefully apart from the occasional scream coming through the door in the corner.

After an hour, Evelyn led Sally into the room by her ear like a naughty girl. She cried out in pain as she was brought before John. "Here's your disobedient, disrespectful wife John, she thought she could touch herself while being punished and had the audacity to talk back to me!"

John shut the laptop and looked his wife up and down. "Is this right? Look at you, your pussy is leaking all down your leg. Aren't you ashamed to be turned on by this?"

Sally said nothing but hung her head. John commanded her, "Well, I think it's time you got dressed and we went home." Sally said nothing and got dressed quickly.

Once dressed, it was like she snapped out of a trance, a smile spreading across her face. She turned to Evelyn and kissed her deeply. "Thank you, Mistress."

Evelyn smiled back. "Anytime for my favourite, naughty girl. Now take good care of that little one and make sure you behave for John or next time I'll make sure you can't sit down for a week."

Sally blushed, "is that a promise?" She said this with a wink and jumped on the sofa, straddling John, and making out.

Evelyn left to make sure their purchases were sorted and loaded into the car. Abby returned soon after with Kate, hanging on to her neck and resting her sleepy head on her shoulder. Once Kate noticed John and Sally she smiled, a tear falling down her cheek. Sally got up and took the girl in her arms.

Kate cuddled into her, "I missed you Mommy."

Sally rubbed her back, "Mommy's here, we wouldn't leave you, just a little time apart, but I think we are nearly ready to go home. John?"

John stood up and picked up the diaper bag. "I think we are ready; Evelyn has loaded the car. Have you said thank you to Abby sweetie?"

Kate nodded and then said, "tank you Abby, I had lots of fun."

Abby came over and kissed her forehead "I had lots of fun too, can't wait to do it again," and she walked off waving.

John and Sally walked towards the door; Kate cuddled into Sally. They were met by Evelyn. "Thank you for coming it was lovely to see you both and of course, meet this lovely little one. I have had your items loaded in the car, there are a few of the clothing items on order and I'll get them sent round once they arrive."

John kissed Evelyn and thanked her, and they made their way to the car. The sun was setting as Sally buckled Kate in, placing her pacifier in her mouth and carefully got into her seat, her backside very painful.

John got in and they set off home. Kate fell back asleep within minutes and Sally spent the journey fidgeting in her seat, unable to get comfortable and exhausted from the day's fun.

12