Katie's New Life Ch. 14

Story Info
The final part of Kate and Sallys punishment and aftercare.
5.1k words
4.35
3.2k
2

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang and Alice stood to answer it. It was Simon and one of his friend. Alice played her part, "good evening can I take you coats?" She curtsied and waited to be spoken to.

Simon wasn't wearing one and took her leash, his friend Dan handed his coat over. Simon led Alice down the hall, she hung the coat up as they went, Dan taking in the view from behind. Simon was used to this sort of thing; it came with his line of work. Dan had always shown interest, but this was the first time he had been to someone's house with this type of entertainment.

Simon entered the room, Alice being led behind and with Dan. "Welcome Simon, and this must be Dan. I see you have found my additional little house guest."

Simon pulled at the leash. "Isn't she nice, not your normal sort."

John got up and tweaked Alice's nipple, she let out a moan. "True, this is Kate's real mother and turns out," running his finger over her freshly shaven folds, "desperate for any attention."

Simon handed John the leash and looked over to Sally tied to the table. "So glad you have provided entertainment."

John laughed as Dan took in the woman tied and left for their enjoyment. John noticed this, "Dan since this is you first time, I believe, at one of these, Um events, why don't you make yourself at home in Sally."

Dan was already hard, not believing how quick things were kicking off. "You sure?"

John walked over to Sally, "of course, use any hole you like, she's well used and here to take whatever you have to offer."

Dan didn't hesitate and made his way over to Sally, dropped his jeans and underwear and started to pound her waiting pussy. Sally moaned out in pain as she was roughly taken, while John sat down with Simon. Alice was sent back to wait at the door while John passed Simon a beer and they chatted. Dan could just be seen, taking Sally, while John defended player choices for the game.

The doorbell rang again, and Alice stood to open it. In came a couple. Alice was shocked to see a woman arrive and be into this sort of thing. When Alice failed to speak the woman took the leash from her hands. "What your meant to say slut, is come in and then offer to help us, not just stand there in a useless manner."

Alice stuttered, taken aback as they both came in and closed the door behind them. The woman pulled Alice into the other room. "John I though you of all people would have had the help better trained. She's just a babbling mess!"

John got up to great them, "I do apologies Fay, this slut is new, this morning she was in the closet and now she's learning to be a dirty subservient whore and failing." He slapped Alice ass, "you better pick up you game or you will spent the rest of the night tied up outside on you own."

Alice nodded and hid her head. "Fay, Ryan come in, grab a beer while I put this one in her place." They sat and chatted with Simon as John took Alice and had her kneel by Sally. Dan had moved from her pussy to her ass. Sally crying out in pain and discomfort as Dan finished in her.

"Alice, your job tonight is simple, you will keep Sally clean for the next person and as the person finishes, like Dan here, clean him off to." Dan removed his cum covered cock from Sally's ass and presented it to Alice.

Like a dog on heat, she sprung on it, sucking it clean. "Oh, and Alice don't you dare touch yourself either." John left Alice cleaning Dan off and joined the conversation.

Fay and Ryan were friends and swingers. They had been at events Evelyn had hosted and a few as couples. Fay loved to take control of women and make them pleasure her husband, while watching or joining in.

Dan joined them, sitting down, John passed him a beer. "Thanks, she's a good work out isn't she and the cleaners keen as well." John took this compliment as he watched Alice cleaning between Sally's legs.

Kate looked on, longing for interaction, but was just left to watch in silence. The chat continued as it came nearer to game time. Fay stood and took her husband's hand. "Come sweetie let's go use the facilities," and they walked over to Sally.

Ryan took his pants and underwear off for ease and put his semi erect cock in Sally mouth. She began to suck it and help it grow. Fay watched on as her husband used her mouth. She lifted her dress revealing her bare pussy and mounted Sally's leg, grinding on her crotch. Fay and Ryan's top half could be seen over the seating, they looked into each other's eyes as they used Sally.

When Ryan felt ready to go, his cock fully erect and lubricated, they swapped position. Fay came and sat on Sally's face; her pussy forced onto her mouth. Sally didn't hold back and started to lap away at the moist folds, as she felt her lips being penetrated for the second time that night. Ryan was quick and aggressive, with one goal in mind, cumming.

This was not for her pleasure and his aggressive thrusting hurt. Fay tasted nice, but the pain of thrusting and adrenaline building in her made it hard to breath beneath Fay's legs. Ryan came quickly and removed himself. Alice set to work cleaning his cock, which he thrust deep into her throat. Alice just about held off gaging as she cleaned him off.

Once he was happy, he removed his cock and got redressed. Alice worked her way between Sally's legs and cleaned up the mess ready for the next user. She was coming to like the taste of the warm salty cum and even more as it mixed with Sally juices. Sally carried on licking the pussy covering her face.

Fay looked down on Alice as she cleaned the mess, turned on at her obedient humiliation and started to cum. Fay screamed out and pulled at Sally exposed nipples. "Don't stop till I get off," as Sally licked her to a further orgasm, and she squirted down her throat and over her face.

Fay got up, leaving her mess all over Sally's face. She adjusted herself and went to sit down. Alice wasn't going to be used to clean her, but she crawled up to clean Sally's face, kissing her and cleaning her mouth. She enjoyed playing with Sally's tongue before breaking off and kneeling patiently to do her duty.

People settled down to watch the game and drink, Kate could be heard making whining or sighing noises, ignored, and sidelined from being used sexually or interacted with as a baby. A few times John shhsssed her and even gave her bottle to keep her quiet.

Half time came and Simon got up to use the entertainment. He had already had her ass a few days ago, so dropped his pants and put his cock in Sally's mouth. She obediently started to suck and as Simon chatted to the others about work while she sucked. Without warning he cum in her mouth, "don't swallow, I want you to share with the other plaything." He removed his cock and Alice came up to clean him. Once he was clean, he left to use the bathroom and Alice kissed Sally to share in the load. Once they had shared it, Alice again knelt ready.

John called her over and she quickly came to stand in front of the guest, Simon came back into the room and sat down. John grabbed her attention, "do you want to cum slut?" Alice blushed and nodded. "How did I tell you to answer me?"

She looked up, "Yes Sir."

"Well, you can stand there and provide the half time entertainment. Get those fingers going." She slowly commenced rubbing her clit with one hand, while the other came down and one by one her fingers went in. She was now fucking herself with three fingers and rubbing her clit frantically, her eyes closed and lost in the reality of what was happening. After 10 minutes she was close and just about to cum.

"Stop. Thank you, that's enough entertainment. Back to you position." She stopped dead, brought back to reality, and could have cried, desperate for the release. She went back to her position and sat frustrated as they talked about her being a desperate and needy slut.

The game finished and the guest got up to leave. John was going to ask Ryan and Fay to stay longer, they enjoyed having them in bed, but he knew, his girls needed taking care of now. Alice was commanded to see them out, Fay saying goodbye, by sticking her fingers in her wet pussy, tasting her, then walking out the door.

Alice returned to the room and resumed her position. John joined her and removed her leash. "Now you are finished with tonight. Get your clothes and go. And no, I didn't say get dressed, run your naked ass to your car and get home." She looked mortified and stood up.

John took a card from his pocket and handed it to her. "Go home and you don't get to cum. Tomorrow morning you will turn up here at 9am. Instruction are on the card. Evelyn is going to use you and teach you how to be of useful. You might even make some money and some friends. Now off you go."

Just as she started to move, he pulled her back, kissing her deeply. Her guard dropped completely as he took her. They broke apart, Alice having loved having a man's gentle touch, "you did really well tonight, and I hope you enjoyed it."

She blushed and with a little tear on her cheek, smiled, having loved the evening and even more the praise to end the night. The moment was interrupted as he slapped her ass, and she ran off to find her things and within minutes could be seen out the window running to her car naked and plugged. She fumbled around for the keys, dropping everything and finally got in her car and drive off.

John cleared up and when he was happy things were back to normal, he untied Sally and told her to shower quickly. John picked up Kate, who held onto him tightly, squeezing for dear life. John went upstairs and lay Kate on the bed. He started to undress her, removing her hair ties and clothes. Then he opened her now soaked diaper and removed them.

She winced as he started to clean her up and removed her plug. He turned her over, she tensed expecting to be spanked and instead, John started to rub ointment over her skin. It stung at first, but he took care to rub it in slowly and tenderly.

Sally entered from the shower and knowing the process, lay on the bed face down next to Kate. Sally took her hand and smiled at her. Kate cried but with tears of relief and joy as her skin was soothed. Sally felt John's hands soothing her skin. John could feel the raised welts on their skin from the beatings they had taken.

John finished applying the ointment and Sally went to sit on the bed. John put a thick layer of rash cream on Kate and fasten a fresh diaper in place. Sally called her to come join her and with little persuasion lay on her lap and started to feed. Sally's nipples were raw, but Kate needed to feed and her breasts needed to be stimulated.

John left them for a few minutes and returned with some ice cream. This was always part of the aftercare process. Kate noticed and gave up on Sally's breast and rolled over. Sally sighed realising she had been second best to Ben and Jerry's.

Quickly without John being able to react, Kate took the tub. Realising she probably shouldn't have, gave John big puppy dog eyes. He laughed and got in to bed next to them. He handed them spoons and flicked on a rom com. They sat back, Kate on one side of him and Sally on the other, and his girls finally rested. The ice cream disappeared too quickly, but the sugar didn't stop Kate falling asleep on him.

Sally leaned in and kissed John. "I'm sorry, I should have looked after her better."

John stopped her, "it's done and behind us. We have to find some fun things to do with her. Build her back up and help her regress fully."

Sally sighed with relief and agreed, her tiredness kicking in. She slipped down and cuddled into him. Kate fumbled for her pacifier and sucked for comfort till she fell asleep again and Sally slowly drifted off. John turned off the tv and cuddled up next to his girls.

Sally woke around 7am, glad of a long undisturbed sleep and headed down to the gym to work out. The need for clothes for Sally as always was optional around the house and the cool fresh air against her recovering skin was nice.

The few days of disciplined and the heavy night drinking had made her body ache, but eventually she had stretched out and felt ready to work out. She spent time running to work up a sweat before working on her core strength. After an hour she called it a day, made a coffee, and then went to have a long soak in the bath while the others slept.

It took a while to run, and Sally cleaned her face and applied a mask while it did. She sat down and peed before she got in, this made her aware of the anal and vaginal pain from being used and disciplined for a few days. She winced and slipped into the warm bubbles, lay back and relaxed while sipping her coffee.

Kate woke slowly, her eyes still closed and felt around the bed. Her hand stumbled across the first thing she desired and popped the pacifier back in her mouth. Her hands continued to explore and found the space where her Mommy lay cold and empty. During the night, she had climbed across John to her preferred position in between them.

She accepted this cold space in the bed for now while she looked for the other occupant of the bed. She came across her Daddy's bare leg and he shifted in his sleep. Kate let her hand come up his leg to the morning bulge in his underwear and her fingers tiptoed under the waist band and in.

She cuddled into his chest and just held his cock. John shifted slightly and started to come round. Kate became frustrated at the clothing hindering progress and worked on removing his rock-hard cock from the underwear. Once free she was able to freely play with it. She felt pre cum leaking out on to her hand and spat out her newly recovered pacifier.

She moved down his body not wanting to waste anything and took his cock in her mouth, sucking gently, comforted just by holding him in her mouth. This comforting bound lasted 10 minutes and by this time, John was awake and enjoying his morning.

Kate started to suck like her life depended on it and within minutes she was rewarded with a mouthful of creamy goodness. Being a good girl, she made sure to take it all and clean him up before crawling back up the bed, putting her pacifier back in and cuddling into his bare chest.

John lay there and held Kate while she sucked quietly on her pacifier. "Don't think you're getting cummies back in return. I think your princess bits need a little rest."

This was both saddening and a relief because while she was wet in more ways than one. She loved to be this wat and desperate to play with herself or be used but she also knew how much her body ached and needed to recover. This choice being taken away from her seemed to make things easier and Kate just nodded and fell back asleep.

John lay relaxed and dozing until Sally came in about half an hour later. Her naked body was dried off but had a glow that only came from a hot bath. He blew her a kiss and she smiled and sat down beside them.

"Will you rub some cream in and this little one will need a change and cream, or her backside won't heal either. Oh, and my tits are killing me, she needs to have breakfast and help me out."

John just smiled at her. "Anything else? Some ones demanding this morning."

Sally lent in for a kiss but instead bit his lip with a bit more pressure than was playful. "Hey, don't push it or I won't rub your cream in."

Sally licked her lips provocatively and lay on the bed face down. John started to sit up carefully, waking Kate in the process, and laying her down next to Sally. She stayed in a sleepy state sucking her pacifier while John got supplies together.

He returned and untapped Kate's heavily wet diaper, which was still warm to the touch and obviously just filled. He lifted her legs and removed the diaper, careful not to get any remaining cream on the sheets, then started to clean off the stale pee and old cream. The cold air and the painful skin caused Kate to wake up quicker than she wanted to and once clean, she was left to air dry for a few minutes while John turned his attention to Sally.

He spent time working the lotion in his hand before massaging it into her raw backside and between her perk cheeks. Sally winced, the skin, wounds and pain always grew in intensity as the bruising came out and they started to heal. But John was caring now and took his time and had an incredibly light touch for a person that had caused these injuries just days before.

This was important. Sally and John both new that for one to happen and be accepted, that is the punishment and discipline, the other must as well. The care and reconciliation between Dom and sub.

Once Sally was done, it was her time to air dry while John returned to Kate, lifting her now dry backside into the air and sliding a fresh thick diaper under her. He took some more of the thick rash ointment and made sure to apply to all her tender areas in large amounts, before taping the diaper shut. Kate was still getting used to this feeling, while the diaper cream was great at soothing and protecting, it always felt squishy in a fresh diaper. But her mind was quickly focused on something else, when Sally rolled over and left her aching, milk filed breast in front of her.

She needed no persuasion. She loved these breast, the milk they contained and was hungry. Her pacifier wasn't removed but just left to drop to the side as she opened wide to take the nearest nipple into her awaiting mouth, and as she had done with John earlier, hungrily suck.

John went a made coffee and returned to bed. Kate had drained one side and had now climbed on top of Sally to reach her other breast comfortably. John sat back and drank his coffee while the girls finished up the morning fed.

After another 15 minutes later, rolled off full and Sally sighed in relief as the pressure had been released for now. John found a shirt for Kate and with no help from her, pulled it over her head and got her arms in. He picked her up and went to leave when she started screaming, "Paci!!!!"

Sally quickly threw it to him, and he popped in her panicking mouth before leaving the room. They went down for breakfast and John placed Kate in the highchair. Content from her feed and still tired she sat sucking in a quiet sleepy state while John made breakfast. He came back after 5 minutes with fresh juices, fruit and yoghurt and lay them out on the table. Sally came down dressed for the day in a flowing sundress, her hair platted down her back and lightly made up.

She sat next to Kate and started putting bits of fruit in her highchair tray while John put some orange juice in her bottle. They ate together in peace and enjoyed their time together before John leaned over to Kate, "now I think it's time we had a little family day trip. I was thinking maybe the zo..."

He hadn't even finished the sentence before Kate threw her arms in excitement, knocking over the juice bottle and remaining strawberries. John tried to calm her down while Sally retrieved the wayward fruit. "Calm down Katey. I take it you would like to do that?"

She nodded and started to cry tears of joy, "it's ok baby girl you don't need to cry."

She took a second and then, "me be big for one minute." John and Sally nodded, "Thank you, I'm really happy, I can't really explain. We never did things like that when I was young. Looking back, I don't think my parents had the money. We still did fun things, but they would involve parks and free stuff I suppose."

Sally kissed her head and held her, "well Kate, you have a chance to relive your childhood with a family that has money, and we are all going to enjoy doing things like this."

Kate smiled but then looked concerned, "but people will see me as a baby and my diaper, can I not go out big?"

John smiled, "Katey there will be times when you can go out big, but it's important for you to do these things as a little. You will experience it from a different point of view, enjoy it in a carefree way and most importantly you need to let Mommy and Daddy take care of the 'big' concerns and protect you from things." Kate looked at Sally and she nodded in agreement with John.

12