Katie's New Life Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ultimately this is what Kate wanted, she wanted to remain little, where she was happy and safe but needed to learn that others would protect her and as John said worry about the big things, so she smiled and nodded, "otay Daddy," slipping back into her little state and putting her pacifier back in. She lost herself in the thoughts of excitement of what was to come.

Sally cleaned up Kate's messy face and took her up to get dressed for the day. John cleared away breakfast and made a few snacks and drinks for the road, then went upstairs to join them. Sally had Kate's shirt off and she was laying the bed trying to mess her diaper before they went out. John got dressed, while Sally found a clean shirt, knee high sock and denim dungarees for Kate to wear.

Once Kate had finished, she rolled over and wiggled her messy diapered bottom in Sally's face, who wasn't impressed. Sally manhandled her back on to her back and started to clean up the mess. Kate let her remove the diaper and clean her up but before she could get a clean one on, crawled up the bed to hide. "Don't want diapie on outside!"

Sally sighed, "you will have wet panties then and everyone will see."

Katie pouted, "but they see my diapie butt."

Sally took her hand, "well what's worse sweetie, people, maybe seeing the padding of your diaper or them definitely seeing your pee-soaked wet bottom." Kate processed this and agreed diapers where the safer risk.

Sally lay her down again, applied cream and a fresh diaper. "Baby girl, both Mommy and Daddy are here to protect and look after you. We will make sure you're not obviously diapered, that is unless we want to show you off."

Sally laughed and Kate folded her arms and pouted. "Oh Katie don't pretend your princess parts don't get wet when we humiliated you."

This made Kate blush and left her slipping into a fantasy thought process. Sally noticed this and took the opportunity to get her dressed. Once she was dressed Sally took her to the dressing table and sat her on the seat. Sally started to brush her hair and plat two pig tails. Kate was still deep in thought while she did this and then thoughts started to come out. "Mommy do you love me?"

Sally looked up at her in the mirror, "of course sweetie."

Kate smiled a little bit. "But why? Would you love me if I didn't waste diapers?"

Sally took a moment and finished the first plat. "Because you're sweet, very pretty, funny, cute and well I love making love to you, using you, how you make me feel and mostly my life, our life with Daddy, is the best it's ever been."

Sally carried on but Kate prompted her to answer the rest of the question. "Kate I loved spending time with you before we knew about the diapers and there had been a few times in the last year, when we spent hours drinking and talking, that I have had to hold myself back from touching you and taking you on your sofa."

Kate blushed at being talked to like an adult and hearing how another woman wanted to touch her. "And if you ever decided to stop wearing diapers or grow up, I would very much like you to stay and live with us in a poly lifestyle and hope you would too."

Kate went quiet and Sally could see her processing before she spoke again. "Mommy I don't want to stop wearing diapers or being little, I love it. But, um..." she hesitated, and Sally prompted her to speak freely, "I want to take you and Daddy out sometimes as a big girl and fall in love and enjoy dating."

John had heard all this lurking in the doorway. Sally smiled in the mirror at Kate. "Mommy, does Daddy love me without diapers? Would he want to go on a big person date?"

Sally turned Kate around, "why don't you ask him yourself."

Kate blushed again. And looked at John, "do, do you love me Daddy or do you just love diapering me? Umm....do I make you happy," she hid her head.

Sally continued with her hair; the sudden pressure raised her head again to meet John's eyes. He knelt down to be at the same leave and took both her hands in his. "If I were to never have sex again, I could cope with that. If you decided you wanted to big, that's your choice and I would stand by you, if you wanted to leave, I would help you move, make sure you were set and help you every step of the way and want nothing in return. Over the years, through everything we have done and experienced, having money to do all of this, time to enjoy it and people to explore it all with has been amazing, but I could give it all up. The thing that brings me most joy, is seeing those who I love and care for be pleased, happy and not holding back on things. If I know both you and Sally are enjoying everything you try and have the opportunity to do so, is all that I care about and what makes me happy."

Kate smiled and went to speak but John carried on and stopped her, "but I haven't answered the question. I love you more and more each day, something that hasn't happened for many years. I love helping you enjoy, explore, and embrace your little side. If you decide it's not for you then I won't be sad, because myself and Sally have been there to help you through it and let you have the opportunity to do so. And because you're loving this, both you and Mommy are happy, you both make me the happiest I have ever been."

Kate lunged forward, Sally being pulled with her, hair in hand. Kate placed her arms around John and squeezed. Sally let her hair fall and joined the hug. Kate whispered, "me no want to ever change dis, but my big self wants to take you both out on a date."

John finally let go and they all agreed she could. "Ok baby girl, you got it. Every month you get to take Sally and John, not Mommy and Daddy, out for a date. I'll give you £200 each month to do it but you have to do the work and plan it."

Kate was over the moon and sat back planning in her head, while Sally finished her hair. John left the room and came back with a sparkly little notebook and unicorn pen. He handed it over, "you'll need something to plan with and I promise this will be for your eyes only."

Kate took them and again a little tear fell down her cheek. She was so happy in this moment and to top it off, her Daddy fixed her pendant on her chain around her neck. "See baby girl, not just owned but loved," and that was it she cried fully happy sobs.

John kissed her lightly on her head as a father would to his daughter then lightly with passion on the mouth, their lips lingering together for what seemed like an eternity, then he broke away and left the room.

Sally finished her hair and cleaned up the tears on her face. Kate clung on to her and Sally picked her up. She managed to pick up the few things round the room while Kate went for the ride. Kate grabbed her pacifier and popped it in and made Sally go back for her unicorn. Sally gave up and took her downstairs and placed her in the play pen, while she went back to pack a diaper bag.

John had the rest of the stuff ready and loaded the car. He came back for Kate and Sally met them at the car. Kate was buckled into her seat with her pacifier not clipped to her pocket, unicorn by her side, bottle of milk and snacks to hand and they were off.

12