Katie's Quest Ch. 07

Story Info
Katie and Kieran embark on their trip.
3.2k words
4.63
3.5k
5

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie woke up even earlier than planned. It was just past 5 in the morning, but she was awake and alert the moment her eyes snapped open. She was still naked from her self-pleasuring the night before, and she was pleasantly aware of the way her exquisite breasts bounced when she threw the sheets aside and hopped out of bed.

I can't wait to feel Kieran's hands on them, she thought, turning in the mirror to get a side-view of her bust. He won't be able to resist!

She imagined Kieran running his large, work-roughened palms over her perky pink tits, or better yet, placing his mouth over them and suckling them or teasing them with his tongue. The thought was nearly enough to make her melt into a puddle.I can't imagine letting anyone else touch me like that or letting some other guy take my first time.

If Katie were in a more self-reflective mood, she might have asked herself why that was the case. She might have looked inward and tried to figure out why she wanted Kieran, and only Kieran, to take her to bed. But she wasn't, and so she did not. Instead, and true to her nature, Katie forged ahead with her signature self-confidence. Damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead, that was her style.

Her suitcase, almost completely packed, stood in the corner of her room. Katie wished for a moment that her flight didn't leave so early. I would've liked to hug Mom and Dad goodbye before I go, but they'll understand. They already knew where she was going and when she'd return, and knowing their little girl wasn't traveling alone helped put them at ease. She'd already texted Hannah to say goodbye too. At first Katie was concerned her friend would feel hurt she hadn't asked her to come along instead of Kieran, but thankfully that turned out not to be the case.

"Mike and I are a in a really good place right now," she'd told Katie. "So I really wouldn't want to go without him. Go and have a great time with whoever you want, and take lots of pictures!"

Of course, neither Hannah nor Katie's parents knew her companion on the trip was male, nor did they have any idea what she was planning to do with him once she got there. Katie felt a momentary stab of guilt at the deception and did her best to ignore it. It's better this way. They wouldn't understand, they would try to stop me, tell me I'm making a huge mistake or throwing my life away. I can't let that happen. When I get back, I'll explain it to them, but not now. Not before the pregnancy tests I've hidden in my bathroom show positive.

She wasn't looking forward to the conversation. It will be difficult, but I will remain calm and firm and logical, and once they see how much I've prepared and how ready I am, they will come around. So will Kieran, for that matter.

Her hand strayed to her belly. I'm not even pregnant yet, but I love my baby already.

Katie stepped into the shower, humming merrily. In her mind, she played out a thousand scenarios of her imminent motherhood. She saw, in her mind's eye, taking her son to the park and playing with him in the sandbox, getting him his first puppy, teaching him to ride a bike and walking hand-in-hand with him on his first day of school. Just thinking about such things made her heart soar.

She took her time under the hot running water. It was a long flight to Florida, and she wanted to look her absolute best for Kieran. Besides, she was up even earlier than necessary, so she had some time to spare. So she carefully lathered and rinsed her strawberry blonde hair three times. She used more conditioner than usual. She applied a fragrant, rather expensive body wash that smelled of strawberries to every inch of her nude form. When she turned the water off, she took a few minutes to carefully shave her legs and pubic mound. Then she applied a fresh layer of cheery red polish to the nails on her fingers and toes.

When the polish was dry, Katie opened up the cabinet below her sink and rummaged through it. In the very back, hidden behind the ranks of various bottles, rolls of toilet paper and several boxes of tampons, was a small box of ovulation strips. She'd purchased them the day after she turned 18, and used them to determine when exactly her body was at its most fecund. Katie was, thankfully, rather regular about that sort of thing, and she was almost positive her body was entering the peak of its monthly fertility cycle based on her calculations, but she wanted to double-check just to make sure.

She removed a strip from the box and carefully unwrapped it before putting it to use while she sat on the toilet. It took a few minutes for the results to make themselves known. When they did, Katie's mouth curved in a smile.

The result was positive. So positive, in fact, that even a few drops of Kieran's pre-cum would probably be enough to impregnate her. Not that she planned on skimping. Katie was never one to do things by halves.

Katie disposed of the strip by flushing it, cleaned herself and washed her hands thoroughly. She donned a plain white bra and a clean set of white panties, then padded barefoot over to her large walk-in closet to choose her outfit. It was a choice Katie made with exacting care; she picked out her clothes like a warrior choosing his weapons and armor before a big battle. It had to tantalize, but not too much. It had to be sexy, but not slutty.

It took almost twenty minutes of trying on different articles of clothing before she found a set that satisfied her: a red backless, sleeveless halter top that left her back and toned midriff bare while exposing only a very small amount of cleavage, coupled with a set of tight-fitting denim capris pants that showed off Katie's shapely legs and ass. It was an outfit that flattered her, sure to draw Kieran's gaze without making her look desperate to attract male attention.

Katie checked her watch, pleased that she wasn't running late. She even took a moment to put on some lip gloss before she grabbed her purse and carry-on bag. Then, with her suitcase rolling behind her, she left her room and made her way carefully down the stairs. A quick check on her phone showed the Uber was only a few minutes away, but even so she paused one last time to leave a note in the kitchen for her parents to read, telling her parents she loved them and would be in touch once the plane landed. Then she went out into the cool early morning air.

The Uber driver was an older man in his late forties. He stopped the car, rolled down the window and nearly did a double-take when he saw her. "You're Katie?"

"That's me!" she replied cheerfully, ignoring his obvious reaction to her physical appearance. "So, we're going to pick up my friend now right?"

"That's the plan." The man got out and popped the trunk open, hefting her suitcase inside it with a grunt of effort. He was subtly ogling her the whole time, but she ignored it. "You sure you got the right address?"

"Very sure," Katie said, as she slid into the back seat.

It took about fifteen more agonizing minutes before the car pulled to a stop outside Kieran's place. Katie waited, biting her lip in growing anxiety. What if he didn't come out? What if he got cold feet?

But all such thoughts fled like mist burned away in the sunlight when the front door swung open. Katie's heart leapt. There he was, right there, trailing his own suitcase behind him. He was dressed in a plain black t-shirt and a pair of jeans and looked rather bleary-eyed, but Katie didn't care. She was just happy to see he hadn't gotten a case of cold feet.

"Hey, you!" she said, once his luggage was stowed and he climbed into the seat next to her. "Did you sleep ok?"

Kieran muttered something unintelligible and rubbed his eyes.

Katie smothered a giggle. "Don't worry, we'll get some coffee when we get to the airport."

He gave her a grateful look. "Thank you." Then, with a visible jolt, he noticed what she was wearing. Katie heard the breath catch in his throat. "Y-you look great," he said. "I mean...wow. How are you able to look like that so early in the morning?"

"Trade secret," Katie replied with a wink. "I'm glad you like it!" More than you know, since I picked it out just for you! "Got your boarding pass?"

"Yeah." He reached into his pocket and held it up for her to see. "I'm all set."

Katie sensed there was something more, and pressed him gently. "What else is bothering you?"

"I've never flown before," he admitted after a moment of uncomfortable silence. "I'm worried I'll get airsick and barf everywhere and embarrass both of us, all right?"

Katie held up a hand, a bit startled by his waspish tone. But she forgave him for it. It must've been hard to admit to something like that.

"You won't get sick," she said, placing a soft hand on his arm. "I've flown a lot, and I've never seen anyone have to use those little barf bags they keep in the seat pockets. Don't worry, okay? Everything's going to be fine, I promise."

Kieran seemed to take heart from that and perked up a little. "Thank you." He smiled, making her pussy lips tingle and her pulse quicken. So this is what it's like to really desire someone, she thought. All he did was smile and I want to climb him like a tree. Her free hand, held in her lap, silently clenched into a fist. Don't lose control, Katie. Don't lose control. Don't flub it now when you're so close, dammit!

The rest of the ride to the airport was enjoyed in comfortable silence, Kieran dozing lightly against the car door and Katie silently fantasizing about having sex with him. She was almost sorry when the driver slowed to a halt outside the airport, but consoled herself with the knowledge her fantasies would not remain fantasies much longer. Kieran still seemed half-asleep but didn't complain. As a first-time flyer, he seemed content to follow Katie's lead. Katie was grateful for that. It made things much easier.

The queue to check their luggage with the airline was longer than Katie anticipated. They spent more time waiting there than she was comfortable with, and when they came to the security terminal, the line was even longer. Thankfully, Katie planned for just such a scenario. One of the reasons she and Kieran got up so early was so they could get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. They had more than an hour before the flight even began boarding, so she wasn't worried at all.

When it was their turn to put their belongings in plastic bins, Katie watched Kieran take his shoes off. She half-expected his socks to smell--a lot of her girlfriends told her about that sort of thing--but Kieran's socks were clean and had no odor at all.

Katie walked through the metal detector without incident, but when Kieran tried it, it made a loud beeping noise. The unsmiling TSA officer directed him to hold his arms out and stand with his legs splayed. Kieran gave Katie an anxious glance but she smiled reassuringly and nodded at him. The TSA guy ran a wand over Kieran's entire body, but picked up nothing.

"Must've been a glitch," he said curtly. "You're clean. Next!"

Kieran rejoined Katie on the other side, slightly aggrieved. "What the hell was that?"

"Don't get too worked up." Katie made an effort to sound soothing. "That sort of thing happens sometimes. It's no big deal."

Kieran grunted something unintelligible and reached for his shoes, but when he did, he seemed to become aware again of just how alluring Katie looked in her carefully-chosen ensemble. He visibly faltered, a flush rising in his cheeks. Katie pretended not to notice, but secretly, she felt like purring in satisfaction. Yes, get a good look, Kieran. Get a good look at what's in store for you. I'm going to give you something no man has ever gotten from me before.

"You look stunning," he said, once they resumed walking. His face reddened even further when he said it, but he didn't look away. Katie gave him props for that. He's starting to become a little more confident. That's a good sign!

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Of course!" Her answer was immediate. "I told you before, I'm a straight shooter. You can ask me whatever you like."

Kieran didn't miss a beat. "When you walk across the street, do you ever cause traffic accidents?" he asked, deadpan.

Katie stared for a second, then nearly doubled over laughing. She laughed so hard she nearly dropped her purse. That dry humor again, my God! How does he do that? I could never ask a question like that with such a straight face.

It took almost a full minute for her to stop, by which time her ribs ached from the merriment. "No," she managed finally. "No, I haven't, at least not to my knowledge." Katie gave him a playful shove. "You big silly. Now let's go get that coffee I promised you."

The airport contained a number of different coffee stands, and despite the early hour customers were already standing in line to reach the counter. Katie took her place at the back of the queue and fished out her wallet. "Order whatever you like," she said, looking up at him. "Food, coffee, it's on me."

"I can pay for it--"

"But you won't," Katie said firmly. Her bright blue eyes narrowed with feigned menace. "You are going to let me buy you coffee and you are going to like it, mister."

Kieran snorted with laughter and conceded the point. "Sure, but nothing fancy. Just some black coffee will be fine."

"You don't put any cream or sugar in it?"

"Nope." At her arched eyebrow, he shrugged. "What? That's how I like my coffee."

"How do you drink it like that? It's so bitter."

"You have to develop a taste for it. It takes time."

"How much time did it take you?" Katie was curious.

"About a year."

"...You drank black coffee for a year just to get used to it?"

"Er...yes?"

"Kieran," Katie said, as if in concern, "Tell me honestly, how long have you had these masochistic tendencies?"

"At least I don't drink Pepsi."

Katie put a hand over her heart. "Oooh, that's low."

He poked his tongue out at her and they both dissolved into helpless mirth. When it was their turn, the cashier took the money Katie handed to him and placed the order. Two minutes later, they were walking away, Kieran's caffeine infusion in hand.

Katie watched him sip it with relish. Almost immediately, he began to perk up. "Ah, yeah. That's the stuff. So which gate is ours again?"

She checked her boarding pass. "Gate D12."

"Is that far away?"

"Well, we're currently walking past the A gates, so...yeah."

"Great," he grumbled. "But what if that changes. I don't want to walk all the way to the other side of the airport for nothing, do you?"

"If it changes, the airline should send me a text about it," Katie assured him.

"Nice of them," Kieran drawled. "The fee for checking our bags, less so."

Katie couldn't agree more. "Tell me about it."

It took almost twenty minutes for them to walk to the right gate. By the time they got there Kieran's coffee was empty and he dropped it in a nearby trash can.

Katie tugged at his arm, pointing out the long line of windows, through which incoming and departing flights could be seen on the tarmac. One plane was coming to a ponderous stop just outside Gate D12.

"That's ours," she said. "That one there."

Kieran's pulse quickened a little beneath her fingers, and she drew closer to him. "It'll be all right, Kieran. I'll be right next to you the whole time."

"Yeah," he said with a lopsided grin. "That's what concerns me."

"How so?"

"If I barf, it could get all over you."

"Would you get off the barfing?" Katie asked, chiding him gently. "You'll befine.Trust me, Kieran, okay? You trust me, don't you?"

"Of course I do." His reply was immediate and without hesitation. It made Katie feel warm and tingly all over.I trust him too.

"Then sit back, relax and enjoy your first time," she continued, allowing herself to take private amusement in the double meaning of her words. "This is going to be an awesome trip. If it helps, think of all the stuff we'll do when we get there. I know I will!"

Kieran, of course, had no idea what sort of "first time" she was really referring to. He couldn't have known at the time that the sort of "stuff" Katie referred to had nothing to do with Disney World at all. So he took comfort in her words, just as she hoped he would, and tried to move past his own misgivings.

"I'm kind of excited for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride," he admitted.

Katie giggled. "I figured that one would catch your attention. What about the Haunted Mansion?"

"Definitely. Halloween's my favorite holiday."

"Not Christmas?"

"...No." Sadness flickered over his face and Katie realized what he meant with an unpleasant jolt. Christmas isn't the same for him since his mother died. Her heart clenched, as though squeezed in an invisible fist. Sympathy and compassion for him welled up inside her. Oh, Kieran, I'm so sorry. You've carried that grief and sorrow for three years. How do you endure it?

She reached over and placed her hand on his in a sign of comfort and solidarity.

"She would be so proud of you," Katie told him softly.

He nodded, but said nothing. The rest of the wait for the flight passed in uncomfortable silence, and when the boarding call began, they were both grateful to have something else to focus on.

As they waited to present their boarding passes to the flight attendant, Katie interlaced her fingers in his. She expected him to start, to look surprised at her boldness, but this time he did none of those things.

This time, Kieran simply let her, and gave her slender palm a gentle squeeze.

His wordless acceptance of the gesture made Katie want to swoon. A pleasant tingle spread all over her body.

Yes, she thought, as the flight attendant waved them on. Yes, this will be the trip of a lifetime.

She touched her belly briefly with her other hand, thinking of the precious little life that would soon be growing there. For all of us.