A&M Pregnancy Game Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband challenges wife with impregnation.
3.2k words
4.08
18.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m011z2016
m011z2016
40 Followers

NOTE: This story came to me as something fun to try to write. It is my 5th story. As long as good stories keep coming to me, I will keep writing. I hope you enjoy reading this fun work of fiction, and it inspires you to write your own. Please be kind with your comments. Creative writing can be very difficult for many people, including myself. Thanks a bunch!

-----

Arthur and Madeline had just said goodnight to their families after a wonderful wedding and reception. They were about to enjoy their wedding night. For both of them this was their second marriage. They were both almost 35.

Arthur was married for 3 years before he and his ex-wife Laura decided on getting a divorce. They were not very happy and after a long discussion, they agreed to file.

They did not have any kids and the paperwork was simple enough to complete. They had a house, they sold it, split the proceeds and waited for the official word from the county.

Madeline had been married 12 years. She had married Evan at the age of 21. She had a child with him before they were married when she was just 18.

They started raising their daughter before they decided to marry. Madeline never had another child with him. She caught Evan cheating with a younger woman and asked him for a divorce.

Theirs was messy with having a daughter and dealing with his infidelity among other financial issues. They got through all of it and Madeline received full custody of their daughter Hazel.

A year after her divorce she met Arthur. She felt a connection with him right away. Madeline found him to be handsome, warm and kind. She also loved the way he treated her daughter Hazel.

Arthur loved how Madeline made him feel. He felt like he could truly be himself around her. He enjoyed planning romantic evenings with Madeline and family time so he could include Hazel.

Eight months after they started dating and things were getting serious, Arthur asked Madeline to marry him. She said yes and they planned a small wedding a few months after he proposed. Their families and close friends attended, and everyone really had a wonderful time.

-----

That night as they planned to enjoy their wedding night, Arthur had something he wanted to ask Madeline. "Have you ever thought about having more children?" Arthur asked.

Madeline was slightly shocked by his question as this had never come up in any of their conversations. "I never wanted more children with Evan, and I am glad I went on birth control after Hazel was born," Madeline replied. "Why do you ask?"

Arthur thought for a moment. "Laura and I never really talked about having children," he voiced. "I am not sure if it would have come up had we stayed married."

Madeline listened as Arthur continued. "I know you have had Hazel for some time now and she is almost 17," he said. "I would like to propose an idea, starting tonight, I would try to impregnate you over the next 3 months. Want to hear more?"

Madeline was startled by all this, she felt like she stopped in her tracks. She had not imagined her wedding night to turn into something like this. This line of thinking seemed out of character for Arthur. She asked him to continue.

"If nothing happens after three months we stop," he insisted. "I would like a chance to be a father. We agree that it needs to be fun and romantic. I thought we could see it like a game we play together."

Madeline smiled at the word "game." She loved games and she knew Arthur did as well. One of the many parts of his personality she adored. Both of them enjoyed board games and he taught Hazel how to play as well.

So, while she was sure before this night started that she did not want more children, she was intrigued by what she heard from Arthur.

"This was not how I expected this night to start," Madeline said. "I thought we would try some new positions, use some new toys to spice things up and continue to fuck in the morning before we take our honeymoon."

Arthur smiled and nodded. "I thought this could be something fun and different, but if you prefer your plan, we can just do that and forget about what I said," Arthur quipped.

"Oh no, now I am excited by all this and want to hear more," Madeline said delightfully. "How long have you thought about this?"

Arthur collected his thoughts and replied, "I would say for about a month. I see how much joy Hazel brings you and I love her as well. I just thought it would be fun to try and create a game of impregnating you."

Madeline looked at him like she was meeting this man for the first time. He never showed any desire to have his own children. She knew he really did love Hazel and treated her like he was her father.

He showed so much more interest and care than Evan ever did. Hazel had told Madeline that she really liked Arthur and was happy they were going to marry. She liked seeing her mom so happy.

"So, if I agree to this, how does it work?" Madeline asked. She was truly curious about this. Arthur thought and then explained his idea, "I thought we could start trying tonight and agreeing to stop all birth control. I don't expect to impregnate you tonight, but I will do my best." He grinned at this.

Arthur continued, "I thought it would be fun to be playful tonight without the thought of any birth control on our minds. I imagined you teasing me while I pictured what it would be like to try to inseminate you. The thought turns me on so much." She smiled at his comment, it was turning her on too.

Arthur continued, "I know we have had sex without condoms for a while, but I always knew there was a real barrier with you being on birth control."

Madeline was enjoying this. He blushed a bit at explaining his idea. She was wanted to hear more. "OK, let's say I want to play this game where you try to knock me up. What happens next?" Madeline asked smiling.

Arthur smiled and laughed. "Well, you agree to our game of breeding sex for the 90 days, starting tonight," he suggested. "For the record, I have never had a partner come close to a pregnancy scare."

He continued, "So, ultimately I am curious if it would happen naturally. We're married, so if I succeeded in impregnating you, I would be so overjoyed to help you raise our child together. It gives us both a chance to create our own love."

Madeline smiled, she really loved how he used the words "our child." Evan never really wanted Hazel. Hearing Arthur creating a child with her turned her on so much. Where did he come up with this, she thought.

"So, what happens if I don't get pregnant?" she asked, "Is there another way to win the game?" Arthur snorted loudly at her question. Madeline hugged him laughing.

"If it doesn't happen after 90 days, we just stop trying for a baby." Arthur stated. "I just thought it would be a fun way to kickstart our marriage and ignite our own intimacy flame."

Madeline truly loved how romantic he was and the words he used to describe his feelings. It really was her favorite thing about him. "I do agree to this game," Madeline said excitedly.

"I will be honest Arthur, I never thought about having any more children before you brought this up. I am still a bit nervous to get pregnant again, but I really love your idea of playing like this together to give you a chance to be a father. Even if it means I don't get pregnant, it'll still be fun."

She continued, "Let's agree both agree, that if either of us stop enjoying this, we end it before the 90 days. I promise to do my best to tease and encourage you and most importantly to be playful while you attempt to make me pregnant."

Arthur agreed and they shook hands. They laughed at each other shaking hands like closing a business deal. He pulled her in to kiss her. Madeline intensely kissed Arthur back. They almost forgot it was their wedding night. He went to grab more of her. She broke the kiss and put a finger to his lips.

"I have special lingerie for tonight," she said. "I expected this night to be fun and sexy for both of us, but now I think it is going to reach a whole new level. I need to change out of this wedding dress, and I will be out to start the fun."

As Madeline turned into the bathroom, she threw her birth control pills from her purse in the garbage and smiled at Arthur as she closed the door. He was so turned on by seeing her being so playful on their wedding night. His mouth hung open.

-----

Madeline came out of the bathroom in a short sexy nightie that showed of her amazing breasts, curves and ass. Underneath she was wearing crotchless panties. Arthur's eyes about came out of his head. He thought he hit the jackpot and was excited about trying to knock up this beautiful woman.

Arthur stood up from the bed, hugged and kissed his wife. His hands went to her breasts. He squeezed and fondled over her nightie. "You look stunning!" Arthur exclaimed.

He loved what she was wearing and enjoyed feeling the material. She took his under shirt off leaving him only in his boxer briefs. Madeline saw the enormous bulge she was ready to release.

Arthur removed the nightie from Madeline, letting it fall to the floor. Doing so revealed her perfect breasts and leaving her only in the crotchless panties. Arthur slowly caressed her breasts as he kissed her.

She moaned and goosebumps hit her everywhere. He moved to her neck and slowly to her chest. He loved sucking and squeezing her breasts and teasing her nipples. She shook all over from his mouth and hands on her tits.

Madeline removed his briefs and started stroking his cock. She went to her knees and started sucking hard on Arthur's cock. His erection was massive and filling her entire mouth.

She nearly gagged sucking all the way to the base of his cock. Arthur wanted to explode in her mouth. He lost his balance and they both fell against the bed. The two of them laughed as they landed awkwardly.

Madeline laid on her back and Arthur started playing with her pussy. She was very wet from already being turned on from his touch. He parted her legs and started eating her out gently. Madeline loved getting head from him.

She put her hands through his hair and impaled him against her wet pussy. He stopped licking her pussy, started kissing her stomach and slowly aimed for her breasts.

As he made his way up her body and snuggled next to her, Arthur said, "I bought some special lube for tonight as we take this first step. I thought we could try that to see if it helps."

Madeline smiled and kissed him. "I had no idea they even made something like that," she replied. "You really went all out for this, what if I had said no?" Arthur thought for a moment and took a deep breath.

"Then I would have just let it go and enjoyed being married to you and making love without any possibility of having a child and I really would have been ok with that," he remarked.

He continued. "I got so excited about having fun with this. The idea of getting you pregnant has really turned me on so much since I started thinking about it. Even if it does not happen, I love the fact that we will play this risky game together and just enjoy it and each other."

Madeline kissed him deeply. She really loved everything he said and realized how much she loved him. "So, let's get this started, I want to see this lube," Madeline said. He showed her the lube, which he explained is described as fertility friendly.

"It doesn't help couples get pregnant but does not slow sperm down which normal lube can do," Arthur said. He thought since they are older this might be helpful for trying to conceive.

"I thought using this versus regular lube would make it more fun for both of us," Arthur said. She loved that he went through all of this and was even happier knowing he would be a happy husband even if she did not get pregnant. She knew at her age they could have trouble conceiving.

"I will start using pre-natal vitamins as well during the 90 days to see if that helps," Madeline interjected. "With me being closer to 35, it might be more difficult to have another baby. It makes it even more fun to try and a great surprise if it does." Arthur smiled and kissed her. "I really love that you are so onboard with this. It makes me really happy," he said.

"You know Arthur since I had Hazel before I married Evan, I never really had a traditional wedding night," Madeline confessed. "I didn't want to get pregnant by him again. I am so turned on right now by you wanting to make me pregnant. This feels really different."

He kissed her deeply and made his way between her legs again. "I want you to cum all over my face tonight, so your orgasm might help you conceive," Arthur said. He licked at her vagina and found her clitoris.

Soon Madeline was being really turned on and started getting very wet. She shook violently and came all over Arthur's face.

He loved tasting his bride and driving her crazy with his tongue and stuck a finger inside and then a 2nd in her pussy. Madeline lost control and came all over Arthur's face. He was enjoying her delicious juices. He moved his face from her soaked pussy and kissed Madeline so she could taste what he tasted.

Arthur generously lubed up his cock. Her pussy was so wet from being eaten out. "I loved getting you off," he said. "I am going to rock your cervix, time to roll the dice." She laughed at his statement, touched his face and kissed him.

"You ready to knock me up baby?" Madeline whispered. "I'm not on the pill anymore, tonight is your first chance." She smiled playfully and he kissed her deeply as he positioned himself right between her legs. "I can't wait to explode inside and impregnate you," he whispered. She wanted him badly.

Arthur slid right inside from the lube and her juices and nearly split Madeline in half. He was big enough to reach the tip of her cervix. He thought if he could cum right there when he was ready, maybe he had a chance tonight even though she only just stopped her birth control.

He continued to thrust in and out of her pussy. Arthur fondled her breasts and suckled on her nipples. His mouth on her breasts drove her to another intense orgasm. Arthur's cock was soaked from her juices.

Arthur loved how wet she was, he felt like he could get deeper and deeper inside her as it was harder to hold back. His cock expanded and he could feel the tingle at the base of his spine. Madeline grabbed his hips, wishing his cock could slide up her uterus.

She heard his breathing get labored and he moaned loudly. Madeline knew a big load was about to cum in her pussy. She imagined if she got pregnant tonight, it would be a really short-lived game. She kept wondering if she was truly ready for this. Madeline imagined how she would tell Hazel.

Madeline loved how she got caught up with Arthur and his crazy idea and she wanted it to last as long as possible. All she could think about was getting to wear the several sexy outfits she bought for their honeymoon as the game continued.

She really wanted this to last through their trip next month and that would give them one last month for her to get pregnant. Three months was long enough for her. Arthur had planned this out so well. Madeline was excited about possibly having a baby again.

Madeline was able to focus again when Arthur caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples as he kept thrusting harder and harder. He kissed he as he thrusted one last time holding his cock against her cervix and exploded ropes of cum inside her. She could feel the warmth inside her as it made its way toward her womb.

Arthur kept thrusting and cumming inside her. He was softening but still shaking from his super intense orgasm. She loved feeling his essence fill her up. As Arthur rolled off her on his back, Madeline lifted her legs so she could suck in all his cum.

He looked over at her and pretended to roll dice on the bed and smiled at her, still breathing heavy. She laughed so hard she almost dropped her hold on the back of her legs.

"I love you Arthur," she said. He kissed her. "I love you too," he replied. "I have one more surprise for tonight." Madeline made one of those funny faces wondering what else he could possibly have.

He reached into his bag and pulled out what looked like a small cup with a tiny stem. "It is called a sperm cup," Arthur said. "You fold it and put it in your pussy after sex to help the cum hit the uterus and give it the best chance to get to your egg."

Madeline gulped and her eyes went wide. This changed things in her mind and made her feel like it was more likely to happen, sooner than later. He handed her the sperm cup, she looked at it and folded it and inserted it in her vagina.

The cup made a pop sound and locked in place and was pushing his cum toward her uterus. Arthur told her the instructions said she should wear it for 20 minutes. She also could put her legs down.

Madeline could not help but laugh and asked where he found such a crazy device. "My cousin is a gynecologist and recommended the cup," Arthur replied. "Think of it as an accessory to a character in a game." He smiled and started laughing himself.

After 20 minutes she removed the cup and after coming out of the bathroom told Arthur that she felt it did its thing. He smiled kissed her and they cuddled on the bed together.

After Arthur got hard again, they made love once again. He came hard inside her and again Madeline used the cup to secure his seed. After waiting another 20 minutes, they both started yawning. They decided to just enjoy cuddling the rest of the night until they fell asleep. In the morning, the fun would continue!

TO BE CONTINUED...

m011z2016
m011z2016
40 Followers