Katie's Quest Ch. 14

Story Info
Katie and Kieran tie the knot and prepare to break the news.
5.2k words
4.66
3.1k
5
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean Callaway immediately noticed that there was something different about his son the moment Kieran walked in the door. The moment his son came inside the house, his parental instincts picked up on it. There was a confidence in the way Kieran walked that hadn't been there before, and he stood straighter, taller, than he had the last time Sean saw him. There was a glint in his eye that was new as well, as was the broad smile on his face.

"How'd it go?" he asked. "Did you have fun down there?"

"Oh, yes." Kieran's smile grew wider. Alarm bells immediately began going off in Sean's head. "It was incredible--the best three weeks ever!"

"I see." Sean put aside the book he'd been reading. "Tell me about it. What'd you enjoy doing most?"

"I couldn't pick one," Kieran admitted. "Everything was like a dream, Dad. Katie is...I've never met anyone like her. She's intense and driven but also really kind and sweet, and..." His face turned red and he realized, too late, that he'd already said too much.

"I see." Sean didn't try to make his son feel embarrassed. "Son, let me ask you bluntly: did anything happen between you two on that trip?"

"D-Dad!" Kieran flinched. "What the hell? Why would you ask that?"

"I'll tell you why. Because that spring in your step, the way you're smiling, the way you look rather pleased with yourself like a contented cat..." Sean smirked. "I was exactly like that after the first time your mother and I were together. I know how it feels, in the aftermath. You feel tall, strong, like you can do anything. You feel proud of yourself, and you're already wondering when you can get more." He leaned back in his chair. "Am I right or wrong?"

"I...I..." Kieran averted his eyes. He couldn't bring himself to lie, but he didn't want to come out and just admit it, either. He had to think about Katie and what this might mean for her. What if his father told her parents?

"Son." Sean rose to his feet and placed a hand on Kieran's shoulder. "I'm not judging you and I'm not angry. But what I want to know is, was this just a fling, or is it something more? Do you feel more than lust for Katie?"

"Yes." The word was out before Sean even finished speaking. "God, yes. We..." He let out a breath. "We're definitely serious. I can't...I can't tell you everything right now, Dad, because I made a promise to her. We've got some...things to take care of tomorrow after school, but after that, I'll come clean. Is that okay?"

"I can work with that. If you're serious about this girl, I'd never make you break your word to her. Without trust, you two have nothing. As long as you two are on the same page and she makes you happy, I won't interfere."

I hope that's still true once I've told you the details, Kieran thought a bit ruefully. Still, he was glad that his father wasn't giving him the third-degree. Sean had always given him room to live his own life and make his own choices, and it was one of the things he appreciated most about him. When our baby comes, I'll make sure to do the same, he thought.

He missed Katie. He missed her so much. Just being away from her for a few hours was almost unbearable. He wanted to see her, hold her, touch her. But he reassured himself that he'd see her again tomorrow morning.

His phone buzzed with a text from her. Kieran's heart leapt when he saw it, and he eagerly tapped out a reply. His bed felt empty without her lying beside him in it. He'd gotten used to the sound of her steady breathing as she slept, the warmth of her body against his own. But after tomorrow, she'd always be there.

After tomorrow, I'll be married. And I'll get to see her and be with her every single day. It was electrifying just to contemplate it.

Why me? That was the million-dollar question. There was nothing, to Kieran's mind, that made him stand out from the crowd. But for some reason, for some incomprehensible, delightful reason, Katie had chosen him. She'd chosen to have his child. She'd chosen to be his wife.

Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough. He slept fitfully, and when his alarm went off, he couldn't roll out of bed fast enough. Kieran showered, threw on some clothes, and swiped some waffles from the toaster in the kitchen.

"See you tonight," Sean said. He was getting ready for work, just like he always did, clad in denim overalls, a white t-shirt and sporting a belt that hung heavy with a wide variety of tools.

"Yeah! See you!" Kieran waved as he ran out the door. In a trice, he was in his truck and heading down the familiar route to school.

Katie was already there, waiting for him, when he arrived. But then, of course she was. She ran to him as he got out of his truck and threw her arms around his neck.

"Hey!" she said brightly. "I missed you!"

God, I know the feeling. "Me too. Did you...did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby," Katie replied. "And...I have some news."

"What is it?"

She leaned in to whisper in his ear. "It worked. It worked, Kieran. I took a test as soon as I got home last night. I'm officially pregnant."

Kieran's knees threatened to give way from under him. The ground seemed to shift beneath his feet and his head spun. He had to brace himself against the side of his truck for support, but he didn't feel angry or upset. He felt...well, fucking terrified, certainly, but not just that. He felt excited. He felt thrilled. He felt a sense of satisfaction that was deeply and fundamentally male.

"Then it's a good thing we're getting married today," he said, with a breathless laugh.

"Not a moment too soon," she agreed with a wink. "Seriously, though. You're...okay?"

He nodded. "I...I think I will be. It's a lot to wrap my head around, but...I don't regret it. I don't regret spending those three weeks with you, and I don't regret deciding to do this either."

A hungry gleam entered her eyes. Kieran knew her well enough by now to recognize it for what it was. "Then let me show how grateful I am," she purred. "We've got about fifteen minutes before the bell and no one's going to linger in the parking lot long enough to see us." She tilted her head at the seat of his truck. "You game?"

In response, Kieran hopped into the driver's seat. Katie, smirking, joined him and settled onto his lap. Her hands worried frantically at his belt buckle.

"I'm so fucking horny and wet for you," she said crassly. "I think I'm physically unable to go without your dick for more than a few hours at a time." She freed his length and massaged it with her palm a few times, then hurriedly pulled her panties down, discarding them on the floor near his feet.

There was no time and no patience for foreplay. Katie all but jumped onto his shaft, taking his entire length inside her in one swift movement.

"Oh, yessss," she hissed through gritted teeth. "That feels so fucking good..."

She began moving, and he moved with her, rolling and bucking his hips. The tip of his cock began slamming into her G-spot with every stroke, and Katie's face rapidly became flushed with excitement, pleasure, and undisguised lust.

"Oh, my god!" she said, gripping his shoulders so hard her knuckles turned white. "Yes! Right there! Right there, baby! Harder! Faster! Please!"

Her words fueled him, and he drove into her harder, deeper, the sounds of their breathless grunts and moans filling the cab of the truck. He could feel the familiar tightening in his loins, the telltale warning that he was close, and he could tell she was too.

"K-Katie," he gasped, groping her breasts through her uniform shirt. "I...I..."

She silenced him with a deep, passionate kiss, riding him all the while. "I know," she whispered. "I--Oh, fuck, I'm getting close! I'm almost there! Bring it home, Kieran! Please, please, please!"

He knew just how to push her over the edge. His hands gripped her hips, guiding her movements, as he thrust harder and deeper, grunting with effort. The cab of the truck seemed to rock and sway with the force of their lovemaking, and Katie cried out his name as she came, her body tensing and shuddering around him, clamping down on him so hard it was almost physically painful.

Kieran saw white and his cock erupted like a severed artery. His cum spilled into her in waves, pulsing and gushing until it flowed out from between their joining and dripped onto the floor.

She fell against him, and for a few minutes neither of them spoke. The only sound in the cabin was their mixed breathing.

"I missed that," Katie said softly. "I missed you. All last night, I dreamed you were there with me, beside me...touching me."

Kieran kissed the top of her head. "I missed you too, Katie. I'm so excited to start our life together."

She looked up at him, her impossibly blue eyes filled with desire. "Then...wanna go again? If we're late to homeroom, I'll say you were helping me with something."

Kieran grinned. "Sounds good to me."

"Good." She freed herself from his cock and directed him to scoot over so she could lie on the seat, her legs spread wide and eager for him. "Let's try it this way, stud," she said, unbuttoning her white blouse and reaching behind her back to undo her bra.

The sight of her perfect breasts always took his breath away, and this was no different. Kieran stared at them hungrily for a moment before taking his shaft in one hand and positioning himself at the entrance to her slick folds. Cum was still dripping out of her, but he didn't mind. He'd clean up the mess later.

He thrust forward, feeling her tightness engulf him as he slid inside. Katie cried out in pleasure, arching her back and gripping the headrest of the seat. Kieran began moving, faster and harder than before, his hips slapping against hers in a fast, steady rhythm. Katie looked up at him adoringly. She could see the concentration on his face, the effort, the undisguised desire he had for her. Kieran was so perfect and he was all hers.

Her breath came in short, ragged gasps as they moved together, unified in the most primal, most intimate way. Her breasts bounced and jiggled in time with his thrusts, and it was all Katie could do to hang on for dear life. No matter how many times she and Kieran did this, it never stopped being fucking amazing.

"I love you," she gasped. "I don't regret anything, Kieran. I'm so happy to be with you, thank you for everything, oh god you feel so good I can't even oh fuck fuck FUCK!"

Her nails dug into his shoulders deep enough to leave little red marks in their wake, but Kieran was way past caring. All he could focus on was the growing tension in his balls, the incredible feel of her tight, newly-pregnant pussy around his cock, and the unbridled beauty of Katie's body. No one else ever had or ever would get to see her like this: red-faced, mewling, writhing beneath him in a frenzy of lust. Everyone else knew Katie as the good girl, the star athlete, the over-achieving student all others should strive to emulate. Kieran was the only person who got to see this other side to her.

And what a glorious sight it was.

Kieran thrust into her, feeling his cock swell, the head pressing against her cervix, her walls gripping him like a fist. She cried out in a wordless, animal howl and came even harder than she had a few minutes before, her body tensing and shuddering around him. Kieran threw his head back and lost himself in the glory of his own release. His whole body shook like a leaf in a storm, so powerful was his orgasm. His thrusts became spasmodic, instinctive, as thick, ropy strands of his seed lashed her insides. It left him feeling drained, spent, but also wonderfully alive at the same time.

He collapsed on top of her, their sweaty, sticky bodies pressed together. They lay there for a long moment, gasping for air, their hearts still racing wildly. Kieran brushed a piece of her hair away from her face.

"Wow," he finally said. "That's...that'll never get old."

Katie giggled, her breath warm against his neck. "You're telling me. God, you've gotten really good at this really quickly. You're like a machine!"

"No, I'm just an 18-year-old guy," he said with a dry laugh. "The rest kind of takes care of itself."

"I'll say." She kissed his neck, cheek, and finally his lips. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Kieran Callaway. I know I've said this before, but I'm honored to be carrying your child. I'm going to be the best wife and mother ever."

He smiled, and oh, how it made her almost melt! Those warm brown eyes, she thought with a mental swoon. I hope our baby has those eyes.

"I know you will," Kieran said. "I just hope I'll be able to keep up and not be, like, a burden or anything."

"You won't. Look how good you got at sex in just a few weeks, stud. You'll be mastering dad-skills in no time flat!"

She leaned in and kissed him again, her tongue dancing with his, and the feel of their bodies pressed together made Kieran's heart skip a beat. He loved how right it felt to be with her like this. They fit together in a way that seemed so natural, so meant to be.

"We should probably head inside," Katie said with obvious reluctance. "As much as I'd like to go for round three, we can't stay out here forever, and I want to announce our relationship to the whole school once we've gone to the courthouse this afternoon. Until then, though, I want to keep it quiet." A smirk played on her lips. "The better to surprise the hell out of everyone."

"I think that's a good idea," Kieran agreed. "You go first, and I'll follow you in a few minutes."

Katie nodded. "Copy that." Then she looked thoughtful. "Hey, mind if I announce our relationship on my social media once we're officially married? I could post it on my Twitter and such, and I could post some of our pictures from Florida too--but only the ones where we're both wearing clothes," she added slyly. "The other ones are for our eyes only."

Kieran grinned. "Sure, that's fine. Go for it. The more people who know, the better. You'll have everyone green with envy."

"So will you. Every guy in school will wish they could have some of this." Katie gestured at her body as she hurriedly dressed. "But they can't. Only you can. You're the only one who gets to touch me, kiss me, taste me, and fuck me."

She stood up and slipped her bra on, followed by her panties and uniform skirt. "I know it's cheesy, but I really do feel like we were meant to be together. From the moment I first saw, I just...I knew." Katie's blue eyes sparkled with humor and affection. "I saw who and what I wanted, and I fucking went after it."

"You did," Kieran laughed. "And I'm glad you did, too. Because it means I get to be like this with you for the rest of my life." He took a deep breath, and then let it out slowly, feeling his heartbeat slowly returning to something resembling normal.

Katie gave him a parting kiss, a kiss made sweet by the knowledge that it wasn't forever, just for a few hours. "You're going to be the best husband ever," she whispered. "And our kid is so, so lucky to have you as its dad. We're gonna be a dream team, Kieran, you and me. You watch."

With that, and with a final stroke of his cheek with her soft hand, she reluctantly got out of the truck and headed inside, looking none the worse for wear after their passionate coupling. Kieran watched her go, then sighed with utter contentment and began to dress too.

Katie's best friend, Hannah, was waiting for her when she got to homeroom. "Glad to see you made it back safely," she said. "How was Florida?"

"It was...life-changing," Katie replied.

"Uh-huh." Hannah arched a knowing eyebrow. "Care to elaborate?"

"Nope." Katie said. "Keep wondering. Don't worry, though--you'll know soon enough. Everyone will."

"What are you talking about, Katie? It's not like you to be so...mysterious and stuff. Who'd you go on the trip with?"

"You'll see." Katie winked. "Just trust me on this. It's gonna knock your socks off. It'll surprise everyone. Keep an eye on my social media this afternoon, and you'll see what I mean."

"Noted." Hannah cocked her head. "Can I at least see some pictures?"

"Sure." Katie had expected this, and was prepared for it. She had a separate gallery of photos of only herself, taken by Kieran with her cell phone, but Hannah didn't need to know that last detail. She showed her friend those photos, and Hannah smiled. "Looks like a lot of fun. You really went all-out!"

I had reason to, Katie thought smugly. I was falling in love with a sweet, amazing, cute guy. "It was a great couple of weeks," she said. "Hopefully I can go back soon." As soon as our kid is old enough to enjoy the trip and actually remember most of it, maybe when he or she is eight or nine.

"And you're still not gonna tell me who you went with as your plus-one?"

"Nope. Not yet. But soon." She took the phone back and gave Hannah a pat on the shoulder. "Like I said. Trust me."

"...You're up to something, aren't you?" Hannah asked.

"You've no idea." The bell rang, dismissing them, and Katie gathered up her things to go to her first class. She saw Kieran in the hall, by his locker, and it took everything she had not to run to him. She wanted to be there, by his side, with him, where she knew she belonged. But she had to be careful. She had to wait, to be patient just a little longer. It wouldn't do to set tongues wagging too early.

He caught her eye and smiled. Katie smiled back. It wasn't nearly enough, but it would have to do. For now, anyway.

School crawled by at a snail's pace, or that's what it seemed like from Katie's point of view. Time itself seemed to pass with infinite slowness, and every time she looked at the clock, she was disappointed. Her loins grew wet with longing, her body ached to be filled in her most intimate place. By the time 4 o'clock rolled around, her horniness and her desire to see him had grown almost uncontrollable. Katie managed to hold out just long enough to find Kieran, grab him by the collar, and push him into the nearest bathroom. Katie was already starting to pull her skirt and underwear down before the door even finished closing.

"I was going to ask how your day was," Kieran said with a shocked laugh. "But I guess you're not big on talking right now."

"No." Katie turned, braced her hands against the wall, and presented her wet pussy to him. "No, I'm not. Please, Kieran. I've missed you all day."

Kieran needed no urging. He freed his cock and pressed it against her entrance, teasing and tickling her, before easing himself inside. Katie was so wet and eager for him that he slipped inside her without any trouble at all.

"Oh, God, Kieran..." she moaned as he started to thrust. "You don't know how much I've been craving this, I've missed you and your dick so much. Even a few hours without fucking is too much for me."

Kieran grinned as he leaned in to kiss her. Katie turned her head eagerly to let him do so. "I missed you too, Katie. Every time I'm inside you, it feels more amazing than the last. You're so beautiful and perfect. From that amazing ass..." he squeezed one of her butt cheeks gently. "...To your flawless breasts..." He groped both of them, pinching her tits and making her gasp. "...To your beautiful face." He nibbled her ear, and Katie nearly came right then and there, so intense was the sensation.

He began to thrust harder, faster, his hips slapping against her ass with each stroke. He leaned forward, bracing himself with his hands on the wall beside her head, and looked deep into her eyes as he fucked her. Katie looked back, her own eyes filled with love and desire, her lips parted in a wordless moan as he took her.

"That's it, baby. Let me have you," he growled, his voice thick with lust. "You feel so good." His thrusts grew even harder, his body pressing against her own, their sweat mingling as they moved together in perfect harmony. "I've told you what I like about your body. What do you like about mine?"

12