Katie's Quest Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie smiled through the fog of her lust. "Everything!" she cried. "I love your eyes, how warm and dark they are, like hot chocolate! I love your hair and how it always hangs a little over your eyes. I love your hands, rough from years of hard, honest work! I love how strong and fit your body is, how lean and toned you are!"

Her words seemed to spur him on, and his thrusts grew even harder. He reached around, grabbing her hair in his hand, and tugged her head back gently, forcing her to look up at him. "You're so fucking beautiful, Katie. I can't get enough of you."

Her orgasm built, starting in her toes and working its way up through her body, making her muscles tense and her breath come in short gasps. Kieran felt her inner walls clamp down on him with all the force he'd come to expect, and with a final, powerful thrust, he emptied himself into her, their bodies joined in a perfect union of pleasure and release.

"FUCK!" he shouted.

His cum spewed into her, filling her afresh as Katie's eyes rolled back in her head exultantly. Kieran pulled her to him, feeling her body grow taut and shudder as waves of pleasure racked her over and over.

"Oh, God," she whimpered. "Th-thank you, Kieran. I needed that so much..." Katie looked up at him, her eyes almost glowing the intensity of her emotions. "Let's go get married," she whispered. "Let's go to the courthouse and do it right now. I can't...I can't wait any longer, I've waited all day..." A tear slid down her cheek, but it wasn't one of sadness. "Take me as your wife. Let's make it official."

Kieran answered her with a hungry, passion-fueled kiss that left both of them even more out of breath than they were already. "Yes," he rasped. "Yes. Let's do that. I've been waiting all day too, and I don't want to wait another minute. C'mon, I'll drive."

He pulled away from her, his gaze never leaving her face as he swiftly disentangled himself from her warmth. Kieran's heart hammered against his ribs as he hurriedly pulled on his pants and buttoned them up. He felt an indescribable sense of euphoria, coupled with a sensation of absolute peace and contentment. It was as if his whole life had been leading up to this moment, and now it was finally here. What he and Katie were about to do didn't feel rash or ill-advised at all. It felt like the most natural, most reasonable thing in the world.

They drove to the courthouse in silence. Neither of them said anything, because they both knew it was unnecessary. They were of one mind and one heart, and this was a plunge they'd agreed to take together. There was nothing more to add to it.

Katie barely waited for the vehicle to stop moving as they pulled into the courthouse parking lot. She yanked the door open and hopped out, then pulled open the door on the driver's side and almost heaved him out of his seat. Kieran was unable to help laughing at her eagerness.

"It's okay," he said. "The judge isn't going anywhere, Katie."

They hurried inside, their footsteps echoing on the marble floor. The courthouse was quiet, most of the offices empty for the day. Kieran led her to the marriage license bureau, where a single clerk sat behind a desk, her attention fixed on a computer screen.

"Hi!" she said brightly, causing the clerk to look up from her game of Solitaire. "We'd like to get married, please!"

The clerk gave them both a skeptical look. "You're awfully young for that kind of thing, don't you think?"

Katie's smile became a bit brittle. "We're both old enough to know what we want. Please, can we get started on the paperwork?"

The clerk peered at her more closely. "Are you...wait, I recognize you now. You're the mayor's daughter!"

"What's your point?"

"Your daddy know you're here?"

"That's hardly your concern. I'm of legal age and so is Kieran, and there's nothing stopping us from being married if that's what we want to do, which it is." She narrowed her eyes a little. "The forms, please. Now."

The clerk sighed and leaned back in her chair. She rummaged through her desk for a second, then placed two thick stacks of paper on the counter. "There you go. Please fill all these out thoroughly. When you're done, I'll talk to the judge and ask if he can see you."

Katie took the forms from the clerk, her expression no longer angry but rather a mixture of gratitude and relief. She glanced at Kieran, and he could see the love in her eyes. He took the papers from her and began filling them out, his handwriting neat and precise as he answered the questions about their names, addresses, and parents.

"I wasn't expecting quite so much," he commented with a dry humor.

Katie smiled at his attempt to lighten the mood. She glanced over his shoulder as he filled out the forms, her fingers itching to reach out and help him. But she resisted. This was his moment too, and she wanted him to feel just as involved as she did. They filled out the paperwork in comfortable silence, and when they were ready, they handed it in together.

The clerk took their forms and disappeared into the back, returning a few minutes later to inform them that the judge was ready to see them. Kieran took Katie's hand in his, their fingers intertwined, and they followed the clerk down a long hallway to a small, unassuming courtroom.

"Ready?" Katie whispered, squeezing his hand gently.

"Yes." There was no hesitation in his voice. "I am."

The judge, a kind-looking man with gray hair and a warm smile, waited for them at the front of the courtroom. He gestured for them to approach the bench, and Kieran and Katie walked hand in hand up the aisle. As they stood before the judge, Kieran felt a rush of emotions: nervousness, excitement, and above all, a deep sense of fulfillment.

"You both seem quite determined to go through with this," the judge said with a chuckle. "I take it you've given this some thought, Katie?"

"Yup!" Turning to Kieran, she explained. "Judge Hawthorn is a friend of my dad's."

"Mayor Petersen is a good man," Hawthorn agreed. Humor danced in his eyes. "He really doesn't know you're here?"

"Not yet, but we're going to tell him soon. Trust me, Your Honor: Kieran here is perfect for me. I'm absolutely certain I want to be with him."

"Oh, to be a fly on the wall for that!" The judge tittered. He looked from Katie to Kieran, then back again, studying their faces for a moment. "Well, then," he said with a smile. "Since you're both old enough to know your own minds, I see no reason why we can't proceed. Let us begin."

Hawthorn reached into his robe and produced a small, worn leather-bound book. Flipping through the pages, he found the spot he was looking for and cleared his throat. "Kieran and Katie," he began, "you have come here today to make your vows. Do you, Kieran, take Katie to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health?"

Kieran glanced at Katie, his heart swelling with love. "I do," he said, his voice firm and clear.

"And do you, Katie, take Kieran to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health?"

Katie's gaze locked onto Kieran's as she repeated his words, her voice steady and calm. "I do."

The judge smiled. "Then by the power vested in me by the state, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may seal your vows with a kiss."

Katie threw herself into Kieran's arms with enough force to almost knock him over. She kissed him long and heatedly, uncaring of who else saw.

When they finally came up for air, the judge was smiling benevolently at them. "You may now go forth and enjoy your lives together," he said with a chuckle. "May your marriage be a long and happy one."

Kieran took Katie's hand and led her down the aisle, their steps slow and deliberate as they savored the moment for all it was worth. When they exited the courtroom, the clerk handed them their official marriage certificate. Katie took it with shaking hands and passed it to Kieran before digging put her phone. "Let's make the announcement," she said. "I want the world to know I'm yours."

"By all means," Kieran said.

At his encouraging nod, Katie took a selfie of them both, then opened up all her social media pages and typed out the news of her marriage with glee.

"I couldn't be happier to announce that this afternoon, I married the love of my life, Kieran Callaway," she began, her fingers flying over the keyboard. "We went to the courthouse and made it official just a few minutes ago! I love him more than anything in the world and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. He's the absolute best--he'll be an amazing husband and an even better dad! Yes, you read that right: I'm proud to declare I'm carrying his child, and we both couldn't be more overjoyed! #MaritalBliss #KnockedUp #Mom2Be #LoveMyMan!"

With a final tap of her finger, she uploaded the selfie to the post, then hit the "submit" button.

"That should get the ball rolling," Katie said. She kissed him again. "Now comes the hard part: we need to go tell my parents. Don't worry, okay? We'll do it together, and no matter how they react, I'm not going anywhere. I've made my choice, and it's you."

Kieran gulped nervously.

12