Katie's Sissy Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
The slutty adventures of a chastised sissy bottom.
1.1k words
4.76
9k
10
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was incredibly tired when I woke up the next morning but being a good sissy I got in the shower right away when my alarm woke me up. I'd slept with my new bigger plug and my pussy was hanging open a little after I pulled it out and got myself ready for Dale. I wore my breast forms again and got all slutted out with my makeup and new brunette wig with purple highlights... it made me look like a whore. I wore a pink tank top that said Daddy's Slut on it and a tiny pink mink skirt with pink stockings.

I lubed up well and put my 3.5" plug back in before messaging dale to confirm. His guest had just left and he told me he was just waiting for a friend to arrive before they came over. He had mentioned a couple times about sharing me but I was a little nervous and a lot excited to actually service 2 daddies at the same time.

About half an hour later Dale buzzed me and said let us up slut. I answered yes daddy and buzzed him in and cracked the door. I was on my knees in my living room when they came in. Dale came in first and behind him came my ginger cock from the night before. Turns out his name was Tom and he'd answered an ad Dale had put out to dp me. They had actually arranged it several days before and it was just coincidence he'd already bred my greedy cunt 6 hours before.

After a slightly embarrassing slut shaming by my two big cocked daddies they both soon pulled out they're cocks and I took Dale into my mouth. Tom stroked his cock and I could tell right away he hadn't washed it since we'd fucked, it smelled so sexy/dirty so I pulled my head back from Dale and pulled Tom's foreskin back to clean his sex tasting cock with my tongue.

He got hard in my mouth and they both decided that oral was not the main event of the day so we moved into the bedroom. Tom layed on the bed and I was told to get ass up and suck his cock. Dale positioned himself behind me and began to pull my massive plug out of my pussy hole. I moaned on Tom's cock and tried to deep throat him as Dale began to fuck me with my plug.

He pulled it almost all the way out before allowing my pussy to swallow it back up over and over, it eventually popped out and he slammed it back in and all the way out about 10 times before replacing it with his cock. I gagged on Tom's cock and Dale slammed away on my wet sloppy sissy cunt until tom decided he needed a turn. Dale and he swapped and I savoured my pussy juice on Dale's cock while Tom slid his big fat cock head past my swollen sissy pussy lips.

Tom pounded me so fucking hard I could barely manage to keep Dale's cock in my mouth. After about 10 min, with both of them being very verbal in they're enjoyment they decided it was time to DP me. I was pushed forward and settled onto Dales cock in cowgirl. My caged clit and swollen balls rested against his sweaty, hairy, firm stomach.

Tom positioned himself behind me and began to push his cock in with Dale's. He struggled a bit mostly because there was so much lube. Once he got his bulbous head positioned right it slid right in and Dale grabbed my hips and started to lift me slowly up and down till my cock drunk sissy mind clicked and realized he wanted me to ride them.

I started slowly at first but the thought of pleasing 2 cocks at the same time had me so horny I was soon slamming myself up and down hard and moaning loudly. My clit was getting hard in its cage from rubbing against Dales 6 pack abs and as I started to tense up they took over. Tom pushed in as deep as he could and dale slammed away on my pspot till I filled his belly button with cum and nearly collapsed on top of him.

He loved it so much he came almost right after me and I could feel my hole getting slimy with cum. Dale pulled out and Tom fucked me like an animal while Dale held me against him, I felt so dominated and used. Tom flooded my pussy with his fat load and pulled out to rub his fat cock head against my gaping cummy hole. The squelching sound got my clit stirring again and it was raging in its cage as I hungrily licked both my daddies cocks clean.

Tom had another commitment so he showered and left shortly afterwards. Dale stayed and after having me suck his cock hard again he got me on my back with my legs spread wide and gave me a long slow fisting with they're cum as lube. He worked on me with both hands, alternating and fingering with them till he almost had them both in together but he could tell I wasn't quite ready for that yet so he sped up his punch fucking till I spurted again from my cage and then we rested in the spoon position for while with his cock inside my loose wet cunt.

After a bit he started to grind his cock into me, he gradually sped up till he was smacking against my ass with each thrust and after a good long pounding he again emptied his balls inside me and rolled over and had a 20 min cat nap while I put my plug back in and cleaned his quickly deflating cock for him.

When he woke he showered and after telling me what a perfect slut I am he went on his way. I layed on my bed with my makeup smeared and my body just absolutely spent.

I didn't put Katie's things away this time, opting to give them the bottom drawer in my dresser instead. I hadn't checked my phone since Dale left and when I did it was full of pics from Tom that he'd taken while DPing me witn Dale. My hole was so stretched and wet it was very fucking hot. I rode my 12" bbc dildo in the shower and then passed out again, laying low the rest of the weekend.

Thanks for reading

Katie