Sissy Sammi Surrenders

Story Info
Blackmailed Sub sissy.
2.3k words
4.55
24.8k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers

The Seduction:

Sammy YEARNED for sexual "communion", languishing, unsatiated.

Sammy always chased 10's....women above his station, (seeking "validation").

Consequently, his only sexual activity was masturbation....Always to internet beauties....and a few bikini photos of Amy, the beautiful and sexy wife of his friend, Paul....both totally unavailable.

Without realizing it, he had self-brainwashed....only a 10 would do.....not only a 10, but a Femdom 10.

And Amy....how he lusted after Amy!

Little did Sammy know; Amy and Paul were onto him....they'd seen thru him for years.

She and Paul joked regularly about Sammy leering at Amy....yearning.

Sammy had no chance with Amy; even if she wasn't married to Paul....But he could not help himself, he dreamed of Amy while he masturbated.

He dreamed of Amy towering over him, while on his knees, stroking, looking up to "Mistress Amy", "Please Mistress! I'll do ANYTHING!" And he blows his load...for the ten thousandth time, dreaming of Amy...Sammy meant it....if ever Sammy had the chance, he'd literally do anything she demanded.

Their group did boat/camping trips, and the women wore tiny bikinis.

Stealing glances at every chance, such scant bikinis, he surmised, "they probably shave their pussies"....Sammy dreamed of their beautiful, shaved pussies....pussies his buddies enjoyed whenever they wanted....

Poor Sammy never brought a date, because only a 10 was good enough.

The girls teased coyly, knowingly....they joked among themselves about "horny little Sammy".

Amy and Paul sat in the shade, sipping beers, amused by Sammy's licentious leering.

Amy casually asked Paul, "Would you be ok if I made him my slave? Of course, I'd never fuck him, just make him serve me."

Paul smiled, "Sure, but he has to be my slave me too."

"Sure," Amy laughed, "I don't want to fuck him, but that should be the measure of my success, Can I make him suck your dick?"

Paul chuckled, "Yep, and a few other dicks, perhaps. What's your timeline....I'll give you a month. If he doesn't suck me off, you do, at the time and place of my choice."

"Deal!" Amy laughed, "I only need two weeks, but I'll take the month. You'll get a better-quality blow job."

Paul smiled, "Deal."

The Set-up:

Amy had always enjoyed Femdom fantasies. She and Paul had dabbled and discussed many times; they both preferred the Dom role. Neither was interested in the Sub role, so they were (passively) on the lookout for a Sub candidate. They'd suspected Sammy was Sub, and now it'd be tested.

Sammy was on his knees, messing with a cooler, and Amy strolled up...in her barely-there bikini, high heel clogs, towering over her (future) slave. Sammy looked up at her.... and down, and back up....and their eyes met...

"Are you leering at me?"

Sammy's mouth agape, speechless, said nothing, like a caught little boy.

He started to stand, but Amy ordered, "A beer please," and Sammy complied, remaining kneeling, she added, "Open it for me," and he did as ordered.

She continued, "I should tell Paul how you leer at me," sipping on her beer.

Sammy started to stand, "Stay on your knees!"

Eyes locked, he remained, mouth agape, staring at the woman he'd dreamed to be his Mistress.

Amy said, "You like this, don't you," and he shyly nodded.

She continued, "When I call, will you answer?"

Sammy nodded, eyes locked, mesmerized, (unaware the Paul was watching, stifling laughter).

Amy reiterated, "I mean ALWAYS. When I call, you answer!"

And Sammy whispered, "Yes Mistress," and she turned and walked away, her new slave, on his knees.

Sammy deluded himself, believing it secret....he and Amy! He'd be having an affair with MISTRESS Amy.

Amy laid back in her lounger, and Sammy was just standing up....One might think, in his trance-like state, perhaps one beer to many. Sammy was indeed drunk, but drunk on lust.

The rest of that trip, the boys took the boat skiing, but Sammy made an excuse to stay behind, with (Mistress) Amy and two other girls. (He was not very good at skiing anyway).

Amy gave subtle orders and (slave) Sammi politely served the women, quietly submissive. He wanted to show his devotion....his commitment. He'd said, "Yes Mistress" to Amy. She heard him say, "Yes Mistress!" How he yearned to serve her! She overtly teased her new slave.... with her "barely there" bikini, spreading her legs a bit too wide, displaying side-boob, prominent nipples, displaying her tan lines...Sammy was hooked!

The Trap:

Back home, Amy texted Sammy, "Meet for lunch."

The next day they sat at a table in a private corner....

the AFFAIR had begun! Or so thought Sammy.

Amy:

"I've seen how you undress me with your eyes." Sammy said nothing, and she pressed, "Correct?" Sammy nodded.

"You called me Mistress, Correct?" Sammy nodded.

"Do you look at Femdom porn?" Sammy nodded.

"Would you like to be my Slave?" Mouth agape, Sammy nodded.

"Here's the deal. I want you to send me texts...incriminating texts. Naked shots, with you masturbating. And notes saying you want to fuck me."

Sammy was numb, his heart pounded.

"I'll reply to your texts, "Stop texting me!"

"But you will continue. If I feel I have adequate blackmail material, I'll take you as my slave."

"By the way, in your texts, I want ALL your fantasies."

"I'll continue to text back, "STOP!"

"But if you want any chance with me, you'll keep texting."

"All your fantasies....that includes bi fantasies...everything."

Sammy couldn't stop himself.

His first text, naked, hard, said, "Please FUCK ME!"

It went from there....Sammy was hooked, and Paul saw every text.

Paul enjoyed the scheme, imagining "slave Sami" sucking him off; he pounded Amy's pussy with renewed purpose. Paul and Amy fucked like newlyweds. They were about to realize their Dom fantasies.

Sammy texted panty shots, hard and soft penis shots, tiny Speedo shots, dildo shots...Both in his ass and mouth, and the text always saying, "Pls fuck me! I'll do anything!" While Amy's reply was always, if you don't stop this, I'll tell Paul...or worse," which meant the law.

(Amy would never really hurt Sammy...it was merely a game for her and Paul.

Sammy was actually an (oversexed) nice guy, but the "game" was ON!)

Their next lunch, they discussed his texts/fantasies.

At this point, he openly answered, "Yes Mistress."

Sammy:

"Even though you could have me jailed for my texts, and you are the wife of a good friend, I cannot help myself. It's all I think about. I wasn't sure before, but now I am...I am your slave...for life. I cannot even think of another woman....not just my sexuality, every thought seems connected to you. I am helplessly obsessed...forever."

Amy smiled, "Tell me more about your fantasies."

He spilled everything, "I am willing to be your unconditional slave. If you want, I'll get on my knees right here in this restaurant, and worship your feet. I'll never cum again without your permission. I'll be feminized. I fuck myself with dildos all the time...sometimes I cum just from the dildo, without touching myself. I'll be your sissy maid....while Paul is away, I'll come clean your house, in sissy-dress. You can feminize me...train me....train me to serve you. I'll even take hormones...I will alter my masculinity for you."

Amy smiled, "This weekend, we'll be on the lake. It's time you trade-in your usual speedo, I want you to wear a smaller one....AND I want your body shaved.

She continued, "You will be tested...publicly. This will be your start. You will decline boating with the boys...you can say you have torn muscle. Say you're getting into tanning."

From now on, you stay ashore with us girls, and you will serve us. You will massage lotion onto us. You will be submissive to all the women. You will relinquish your maleness as best you know how. The girls will probably assume you are coming out as gay. You will follow my ques, without question."

Sammy's only question, "Can I masturbate when I get home?"

Amy: "Sure baby. Send me the video....and lick up your cum."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress!"

Amy smiled you herself, "This was too easy."

That weekend, they were camped on a private spot on the lake. The boys were out skiing, and Amy gave (not so subtle) orders, that he massage lotion onto her, and the girls....he palpitated as he devotedly massaged the girls, and his Mistress. He lotioned up her legs, right to the edge of her pussy!

The girls questioned...."What the hell was going on?"

And Amy simply announced Sammi's new "slave" status. Her two girlfriends....they didn't quite believe her, thinking perhaps it was a joke.

"Sissy," said Amy, raise your arms."

"See, no hair. I told him to shave, and he did as Mistress directed. Isn't that right, sissy?"

"Yes Mistress," spilled meekly from Sammi.

"Now," said Amy, "remove your speedo," and Sammi did...he was naked....his penis was bald, soft, and tiny.

The girls giggled at his shaved pubes.

Amy nonchalantly tossed his speedo up into a tree...

it dangled like a "decadent decoration"....and Sammi knew it would stay up in that tree.

"On your knees, sissy. Make yourself hard."

CFNM was one of Sammi's fantasies, and he was rock hard in seconds.

Amy continued, "Don't you dare cum, but stroke yourself, and squeeze out your precum, and swallow every drop....while we film you."

"Yes Mistress," as he went into a sexual trance.

Amy had instructed Sammi to bring a large, heavy, sturdy lounge chair.

Sammi had to make excuses as to why he was bringing it, and then lug it up to the camp site....all the while, knowing he might be bound to it!

"Sissy, did you bring the bondage scarves, as I instructed?"

"Yes Mistress," with fear in his voice.

Amy continued, smiling, "And your dildos?"

Sammi nervously nodded.

"Get your scarves secured to the lounger. And bring me your plug and dildo."

Sammi numbly followed her orders, and in minutes he lay on his back, his hands bound underneath the lounger. The girls laughingly tied his knees apart, checking out his freshly shaved "Sissy-pussy".

Now he could not stop what was happening. He was in a state of shock, and his penis went soft....he'd never been so powerless!

Amy stroked his puckered hole with lotion, and he swooned, as she explained to the girls what had transpired....that Sammi begged to be her sissy slave...."Isn't that right Sissy," and Sammi nodded as the girls looked on in amazed amusement.

She lubed the plug, and nuzzled it to his ass, and began pushing, "Relax that sissy pussy...you know you want this," and the plug slid passed his sphincter, locked in place.

Next the dildo was placed in his mouth, with instructions to tongue it like a real cock...this is how the boys would find him, plugged with a cock in his mouth.

"Here's the deal," said Amy, "You don't cum until you've made at least one of the boys cum."

Paul, in on the deal, would let Sammi suck him off...assuming Sammi cooperated.

On their arrival, the boys were brought up to speed....discussing/commenting, "I've wondered about him....that he had gay tendancies....like those tiny speedos."

With one finger, Amy stroked his sissy cock, as he spilled the beans...."It's true, I've fantasized being a slave....and sissified....now you all know."

Amy smiled, "Tell Paul the deal," and Sammi begged, "Please Paul, I don't get to cum until I've made you cum!"

Paul laughed, "In front of everyone!???"

"Yes Master," Sammi whispered.

Pulling down his swim suit, Paul looked to Amy, "I guess I "lose" the bet," as he straddled his new slave's face.

In front of everyone, Sammi took Paul's cock semi-soft into his mouth, while Mistress sparingly stroked his hard cock....while she held her camera, filming his first suck-job.

Power surged thru Paul, when he saw Sammi's mouth form an "O".

He was excited that his Dom fantasies were coming true. He watched with fascination, his cock sawing in and out of another guy's mouth. In mere seconds, his orgasm was building...."You like this, sissy?"

"Yes Master," and Paul's cock plunged, deeper and longer strokes in Sammi's slave mouth....(Paul was trying to hold back, but he couldn't help himself, and he came...groaning as the first shot jetted into Sammi's throat, and then more cum, and more....and Sammi swallowed....as if all his life he'd been waiting for it.

The others watched in silent amazement....the boyfriends unconsciously had begun cupping the girls breasts, tugging at their bikinis....right in front of each other! What was happening! Everyone was naked, in a sexualized "altered-state", fucking, sucking.... groaning and whimpering were the only sounds, as one by one, everyone orgasmed....except Sammi....and Mistress, who watched with amused wonderment..."What a scene!," She thought.

Mistress pulled down her bikini and straddled her slave, She thought to herself, "I've missed being licked this way!" On top, controlling the pace...."Lick your Mistress," she growled...and Sammi enthusiastically complied.

He was in heaven! Licking the pussy of his dreams!

He was attuned to his Mistress....Her ques, his tongue, his mouth, his very being, was owned by Mistress, and he served, and licked, and probed. Mistress ground hard onto his mouth, and came HARD, gushing....gushing like never before...Sammi swallowed devotedly, but there was plenty of her fuck-juices on his face, and still bound, he could not wipe it off.

There was a moment of silence; Everyone was in Orgasmic Afterglow....except Sammi, who lay bound to the lounger, cum drying on his face, quietly awaiting his fate.

The silence was broken with laughter, "Is that Sammi's Speedo in the tree? What's he going to wear?"

Amy, authoritatively, "I've brought a cute little bikini for our sissy....top and bottom."

"Please Mistress, may I cum?"

"Sure, baby. Put on a nice show, or no cummies for you," as she untied him.

Sammi smiled and removed the plug from his ass, and quickly replaced it with his dildo, fucking himself as he'd done a thousand times before, but this time, as a sissy-slave, in front of his friends.

His eyes met with Mistress Amy's, one hand stroking his cock, the other working the dildo in his "sissy-pussy", and in mere seconds he whispered, "May I?"

And Amy nodded, and he had the best orgasm of his life.

(Does this story need a 2nd Chapter?)

sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers