Katie's Sleep Clinic Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie's first night at the clinic.
2.2k words
3.88
9.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was asleep awhile from what I understood when it was all said and done. It was a full night and I woke up with patches and prods all over. I had blinked and seemed to process it all in a hurry. It was a sleep clinic after all right? Instead I very slowly peeled away whatever evidence they held and felt somewhere deep within that there was truly nothing amiss. The bath was nice, the attendants were kind and the bed was oh so comfortable. The last thing on my mind was a blissful slumber which I assumed was easily part of the experience, the prods a unit of measurement that would peel me from the troubles that plagued me.

The bed was comfortable. Almost too soft but it had cradled me well and while I ran my fingers over anything that didn't have a wire attached I felt smooth finery upon their curious tips. I felt an unfamiliar flutter in that very moment and smiled to myself. The night had been restful and truth be told the last person I expected to see was Evan. "Morning Sunshine" he said with a relaxed ease and I pulled myself up to a bent elbow to offer him a small smile despite the awkward nature of my state. From behind his back he pulled out a tray with a delightful breakfast. It was more than anyone might expect. The hollandaise was superb even!

Usually I don't eat well in the morning but for some reason I ate this as quickly as peacefully as a pet sprawling out on a hot day over the patio. My legs spread beneath the blankets that were now a little warm and damp and my eyes looked hopefully to Evan with his easy ease in expectation he would reveal the days plans. I didn't know why they said from the get-go that it was all a secret. Breakfast handled, check. He stretched out a hand in offering and I wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first. I looked to him and smiled and then looked down to what I knew was bare legs and an ample rear on display should I get up and follow wherever he wished me to go.

"Evan?" I asked him as I rose despite it all without much reservation. "Evon said he was to guide me through this but I have not seen him since the baths and I am very confused. Will you help me" I asked of him and felt my lips curve a crooked smile as I looked up with some manner of hope.

"Of course Sunshine" he said with the same ease that accompanied the man I originally met in that oh so cold lobby with the colourful flowers. Did I mention that my small bedroom was near the perfect temperature? It was cold enough to soak my bones with chill and drag me into the warmth of whatever blankets I could adorn myself with. Somehow too, it was arm enough that I had a stray leg just exploring the rest of the bed as if I would never leave it's comfort.

Too late. I was hoisted up and onto my feet. It was time for group I'd heard and with a prod and a stumble, Evan had coaxed with good words and I stumbled along as surely expected. My feet were chilled and that radiated upward to my breasts. I had grabbed a scant scarf as I passed the last hook on the door and cherished what little warmth it provided me. Still, I followed where Evan coaxed and led.

"Group therapy" he said simply as if such would have been well known by the state of the room. It was ordinary, yes. There was Evon, my first familiar sight. He was in the corner and seated at a desk, wearing glasses and hovering beneath a lamp so orange I had begun to wonder of its power source. Two men I did not know were wearing lab coats and seated comfortably in a lounge area. With a simple smile I moved towards them and looked to see Evan wave a few fingers of encouragement. I sat on a two seater couch, kind of hovering the space where both hard worked seams had met.

I hadn't even considered yet what I was wearing. It was thin and standard but far too comfortable. The parts of me still not on board with normal thinking found it cozy, soft. A jagged seam brought me back into reality. It was an odd place at best. After I'd settled I was given some water and a protein bar of familiar brand. A little nod and a wink found Evan who I assumed was the culprit of dessert for breakfast when one of the men began to speak:

"Good morning Katie" the first one said and the other had already been on the move. He returned with a tablet that was pushed into a frame with a keyboard and smiled at me as I eased into the couch.

"Good morning" I replied simply and sat there with my hands shuffled awkwardly at my lap. My thumb pressed into one of my cuticles and drew blood. Its pad aimed to rub it in as if nothing were amiss. I managed to only nibble once upon my lower lip as I aimed to meet them fair and square. "I know I have a weird case, or so my doctor says" I aimed to lighten the discussion, "she says if I'm not careful that it will get me into trouble one day" I laughed even then and the two men, doctors even just cleared their throats and stared at me.

"Katie," the other one began, but by then they had both kind of drifted into one person. Medical jargon was nowhere near the top of my list to care about. "We understand that you have a problem with sleep paralysis and that your referring doctor finds its complexity out of her scope but we can assure you that we are well practiced in your particular circumstances and will guarantee our results."

I winced a bit then and tried to laugh it off with a wave of hand, clearing of throat and crossing one ankle over the other as if nothing were amiss. It was easy. They were men and had at least nodded and smiled to be polite regardless of the little faux paus. "Yes, I understand that tomorrow.. now that I have had a first night here.. I heard it will be markedly different" I admitted plainly to them both and forged another little smile.

They both stood up then. I did too. Two steps and it was over and done with. Ones left and another right. Hands set gently on my shoulder and set me exactly back into the crack of the couch I'd earlier occupied. "We have a day program Katie" the quieter one started to explain and I was left to swallow thickly and look up beyond a few lazy blinks in aim to figure out why they had come to me. The other one started to rub at my shoulder and it felt oh so good that I looked to him like a sick puppy just craving the last bit of affection before I might pass into eternal peace.

"Katie, what is going to happen next is not going to feel right" the quiet one continued and I started to frown. My eyes fell to a soft close and breath had stilled to a smooth sail on a clear night. The starts twinkling above left me a path I found little control of. I heard exactly four words quite clearly:

"Katie, you are safe."

It was the aftermath of the bath again. A sweet slumber. It was easy and while I was lost in la-la land for once in my life I had truly dreamed that my legs and arms had stretched, my neck no longer sore and every part of my body was at peace and ease.

When I awoke, the situation was much different than expected. I stretched a bit easily but had felt some constraints. Nothing was thought of it. It was as if I were an ant on a cloud and some stray strands of condensation were blocking my path. Nothing was amiss and nothing astray. I held a lazy smile and perked up, completely forgetting where I even was. Evan was there, holding my hand and smiling above me.

"Angel it's time to start the sleep treatment" he said and leaned his very large form down. A hand set flat on my belly and lips briefly kissing my forehead. It seemed alright in the moment and for a brief instant the rest was forgotten. The doctors peeled me from the hard leather couch with one hand in each of mine. In that moment I would have lazily followed them anywhere.

I stumbled through the room and let the rest go. The floors were parquet and polished. I knew a lot was spent to get me here and I was still eater to follow along. Everything had been so so easy until the point where I stepped into the room. It was clinical. Cold lights, firm fabrics and really uncomfortably chilled floors beneath my footing. Evan appeared again and gestured me towards a table that was partially a bed. I eagerly lay upon it and was pleased to trust his judgment on the matter.

"Sunshine, Katie" he began to speak to me as a newborn kitten. "This is going to be weird but I promise that it will start to sort you out. It will be a long treatment and you will have many questions. The other department will sort that for you and for now it's just important that you allow the clinic to show you what it's going to do. While I am talking to you, you will feel an ankle tugged, don't worry." I felt my ankle handled by two sets of fingers on either side and something unfamiliar clamped around it.

The next and my wrists were claimed much the same. An easy passing of sweet talk and firm decisions. "Evan?" I squeaked up as I asked him when I lazily felt myself held in place. He nodded and I continued. "It'll be okay, right?" I had frowned by then and began to pull a bit at that which had held me in place. I wasn't sure yet if it was metal or polymer. It really didn't matter. I had gotten a nod and found myself again in a drift of slumber. My last thoughts were that it was the middle of the afternoon and I didn't quite understand it.

When I awoke, it was far from my usual repertoire. I was still bound. I wasn't awake though. Not really. I could see. I could feel. Oh how I could feel those binds then as I knew I couldn't dissent in the least. I was frozen and left staring at the two familiar men above me. I wasn't horrified, particularly as the first aimed to reassure me. "Katie, we did not go into detail about your condition and your treatment but we do know how to cure your sleep paralyzes" he said in such a simple manner that I hadn't a clue what to do with it.

I had not quite realized that I had nothing on when the other continued the lovely sentiment. "Katie. We have medically suspended your sleep paralysis for treatment. It will take at least three nights. You may blink twice at any time and we will stop. For tonight, you will lay here and we will give you treatment, here..Evan" he snapped his fingers and Evan appeared in my view again. His presence was reassuring and I smiled despite the confusion otherwise.

I felt before I saw. Something tracing along my spread inner thighs as if it was perfect and meant to be. There was a tickle and I remember giggling but the rest was a fog. The two men. Doctors. I was splayed open by then and they had been alternating speaking some crude things while they looked upon me with eyes delicately closed. They knew I heard every word though. Of that I was certain.

"She's a ripe one" the quieter of the pair heard and I found at least my eyes could move, a brief shift to where he hovered over me. The other one just laughed and began to crudely snake his fingers up along my inner thigh. I had tried to look at him with absolute disgust but there was little more than a whimper that escaped my lips. My toes had curled a bit. I wasn't able to move my legs to refuse the tether that held me tied to my future, whatever it may be. "Katie girl" they both said at once with a laugh. I felt more hands on my thighs then. I didn't understand the treatment, but I knew then that they were both coming for me and it did not matter in the least what I could do about it.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. My body was asleep but I was awake enough to know that the men had plans for me. Doctors or not. I knew three things. I was aroused. I was terrified. I felt a strange peace.