April's Set Up and Blackmail Ch. 02

Story Info
April gets a text message while at a cheer competition.
2.5k words
4.52
20.5k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April is a beautiful wife and mother of three and is being blackmailed by a mysterious group of men. unknown to her the men they work for her husband.

......................

April was having a good day; despite the fact that she was still a little shaken by her assault last week. The way they just used her, she'd had fantasies in the past about consensual non consent before but could never work up the nerve to speak to her husband about it. She was a mother now; she shouldn't have such thoughts and desires. So far, she hasn't heard anything from her attackers, so maybe it was a onetime thing. Part of her was relieved by this. She was a married woman, a mother of three beautiful adult kids and was a respected person in the community. If anyone found out about her being used like a common whore, it would destroy her world! What would people think! She'd be ruined and ashamed! What example would that set for her twin daughters Lisa and Kira? They both started college this year and are just now finding themselves! What about her son Kyle? He would be crushed seeing his mother like that. Another part of her on the other hand, a darker secret part, was turned on by how hard she had cum and the thrill of being so bad and being used. Those thoughts disgusted her, so it was for the best if it was a one-off thing.

April was a cheerleading coach for a local competitive cheer team. She loved to volunteer with stuff she as passionate about, so today her focus was on the cheerleading meet. She had always enjoyed cheerleading and had coached both her girls when they were in high school and wanted to continue if she was able to. Her twin girls had slim petite bodies that were perfect for cheer. Both looked a lot like her at that age, with their blonde hair and face structure. Her team was doing great and in a little over an hour or so they would compete for the championship. Her phone buzzing in her pocket notified her that she had received a text message. Bringing her phone out she opened the messenger app and her blood ran cold.

"Go to your car now and await further instructions. Unless you want people to see the slut that you are?" the text said with a photo of her cum covered tits and a cock in her mouth.

Quickly, she closed the messenger app on her phone, so no one would see the picture she stood there. Her mind racing a mile a minute. What does she do? Is there time before they go up? What if I refused what's the worst that could happen? Flashes in her mind showed her the consequences of refusal. Her husband leaving her, her beautiful daughters being disgusted at her weakness, and her son being ridiculed at school because of his whore mother. April remembered that one of the students at her son's school mother had an onlyfans account and everyone found out and spread it around. The poor kid life was ruined and those were just nude selfies and light porn! Hers! hers are so much worse! No one would believe her either, her attackers made sure of that.

"Everything alright?" her husband Frank asked snapping her out of her thoughts.

Thinking quick she replied "um yes one of the girls left some of her equipment for the last act at the hotel and her mother isn't here, so I need to go get it" she lied as she scrabbled for a believable story her husband would believe. She was relieved he didn't question her and seemed to be sympathetic to her.

"Well, I'm glad she caught that, but you better be quick they will be on in a little over an hour. Luckily for you the hotel is close by" Frank said before suggesting to go himself " I can take care of that if you want to stay with the team."

"No!" she said a little too quickly "You wouldn't know what to look for and I'll be quicker" April added as she started to walk away before he could rebuttal.

She moved as fast as she could go to her vehicle and not bring attention to herself, she reached in her pockets for her keys. Arriving at her BMW, she opened the door and got inside. No sooner had she sat down her phone buzzed telling her she had another text. Startled she dropped her keys on the floorboard. Flustered she picked up the keys and starting the car, then reached in her pocket to check the message.

"Unzip your top all the way and send me a video of it, then drive to the hotel go to room 311." The message read

April was wearing a blue top with a zipper going up the middle. With a shaky hand she grabbed the zipper and doing as she was told she unzipped her top. April wasn't wearing much under the top in case she got too hot. She just had on a small white halter top that showed a ton of her 36DD cleavage. Holding her phone out in front of her she shot the video. Expecting what they'd want she pulled she top up and rocked her body side to side, so her large tits swung side to side.

Another text came in "good girl, now go to the room, it'll be open, don't say a word. Just strip down when you get in there"

The hotel was a short drive from the competition, pretty much on the other side of the large field they were in. Parking quickly in the lot, she hurried to the elevator ignoring the stares at her tits pouring out of her top as she moved. The room door was propped open, so she entered the room, shut the door, and took off her top and pants. As she did so, she noticed two men and a camera set up ready to go. Both men were the large athletic types well over 6 feet in height. Looking over at her one of the men moved up and grabbed her before she could remove her panties. He roughly shoved down on her knees, easily overpowering her. She readied herself for the assault knowing she had no choice in any of this. Her attacker pulled his large cock out and before April could get a good look at it the cock was shoved in her mouth. He quickly started driving his shaft down her throat. April knew if she had any chance of getting back on time, she needed to get them off quickly.

"Look at this slut go!" The man April was sucking off said "that's right slut! Suck my cock!" he added grabbing her head and pulling her in harder.

She made sure to make eye contact with the camera as best she could, since she knew they would make her do all of this again it she wasn't the perfect porn star for them, and she didn't have time for that. She needed to get back to her family! She needed to keep this secret!

She felt his cock twitch and she took his cock all the way down her throat and swallowed every drop of cum. She didn't want to get too messy before she returned to her husband at the competition so if she could keep all the cum in her she would!

"She's a pro man!" He said as he grunted "sucked me dry" He laughed "not really dry... still plenty in the tank for you slut"

"Good now it's my turn" the other man said grabbing her roughly by her blonde hair and pulling her to a flat sofa in the hotel room. He laid her on her back and hung her head over the side of it. It hurt having her hair pulled like that, but there wasn't really much she could do, they had all the power, and she had none.

The newcomer pulled his cock out and drove it down into her mouth, some cum from the last man leaked out the side of her mouth as he pushed in. "Get rid of the panties" he commanded squeezing and slapping her large tits as he thrusted in and out of her mouth.

She did the best she could with her mouth being drilled. Drool and cum ran out the sides of her mouth as she tried to get him off. As she struggled, he continued to abuse her large tits, each slap making them bounce more and more. Eventually, she was able to remove her panties and toss them to the side.

Without being told she started to rub her pussy. She couldn't deny it this was turning her on and that disgusted her. She was surprised that her pussy was so wet! Yes, she had fantasies in the past, but that was when she was younger, before she was a mother. She was ashamed of herself.

Maybe she was the whore they said she was..... maybe she just brings this out in people.

"You weren't kidding man this slut can suck some cock!" He said to the other man moving the camera.

"Move her over here by the window" the camera man said. Pulling her up they pushed the sofa up against the window. The camera man moved the camera to the best angle and sat down on the sofa. Slapping his lap, he told her to "ride my cock slut".

"Yes sir" She replied meekly as she mounted him and started sitting on his cock, a light moan escaped her lips as she took him in.

"No one told you to speak yet, slut" the other man said yanking her hair hard "guess I'll just have to shut you up" then he stood on the sofa he put his cock back in her mouth.

She was in full view of the window! She could see the cheerleading competition! It was daylight so she doubted anyone could see inside, but if they could see inside, they would be watching one hell of a show! She tried to pick up the pace and pushed herself up and down on this stranger's cock. She stroked the other cock while she sucked deep on it hoping to speed this up. The cock in her pussy felt so good as she rode it and she felt super shameful for enjoying it, but she had no choice! She didn't ask for this, so if she felt pleasure from it then so be it!

She felt an orgasm building! She was close but the man in her pussy told the his partner to stop and turn her around. She almost screamed in frustration but held it in. What was wrong with her! She shouldn't want to cum at all for these men. But deep down, she wanted to cum, she wanted to be used and not be some perfect mom at the PTA meetings. She didn't want to be boring anymore she wanted excitement.

"If they were going to fuck her, they could at least make her cum!" she thought shamefully to herself.

The man in her mouth stood her up off the cock she was riding, then pushed her up against the window. Her huge tits pressed up against the cold glass and her pussy juice ran down her leg.

"OK I'm ready for her" the man lying on the couch said.

When she looked around, he was still on the sofa, but laying down facing the other way. Seeing what he wanted, she straddled him facing the window. She put her hands on the glass using it to push herself back on his cock. Wet slapping noises filled the air as April rode him trying her best to get him off quickly. The man not using her at the moment, picked up the camera and seemed to move it behind her. Most likely wanting a good angle to capture the cock entering her pussy she assumed. She felt a cool liquid hit her pussy.

"What was that?" she thought to herself "That wasn't cum".

She could feel the other man weight on the sofa and his cock press against her pussy!

"It won't fit!" Her mind screamed, as he started to double stuff her pussy. She bit her lip to hold back a scream! The pain was so intense at first, but as her pussy adjusted, pain started to pass. The waves of pleasure that replaced it was a feeling she never felt before! It was amazing! She slowly pushed herself back into the two cocks stretching her pussy to its limits. All thoughts of shame where pushed to the back of her mind as they maxed her pussy out!

"You can speak now slut! Do you love being double stuffed!" He whispered in her ear as he pulled her hair back towards him.

"Yeesssss" She moaned "oh my God yesssss" not able to hold back the orgasm she buckled but kept thrusting back onto them harder. Her body shook and the pleasure moved up and down her body as she came!

So many feelings ran through her body overloading her! Her hair being pulled, her tits and nipples groped and squeezed, two large cocks driving deep into her pussy stretching it to the max! It was almost too much to process.

"Yessssss fuck me! I'm your whore! Fill me up with your cum" She moaned not believing what she was saying! What would her husband and kids think! She loved them and here she was being fucked by strangers in a hotel and Cumming over and over again, while moaning like a slut! She was so cum drunk at that moment and didn't care about anything other than pleasing these men. She'd do anything they asked! anything!

The burst of cum in her pussy as they exploded at the same time set off another round of orgasms! And she collapsed on the chest of the man below her panting as her heart raced. They pulled out of her with a wet slurp and she could feel the large amounts of cum leaking out of her.

She got up and started to go to the restroom to clean the cum out of her pussy, but was stopped before she could.

"No leave it!" The man yelled at her.

"Get dressed and get out" the other added in a bored tone, like nothing just happened here.

She did as she was told and got dressed. On the elevator mirror, she could see her blonde hair was a mess and could feel that her panties were soaked with cum. She brushed her hair in her BMW before quickly starting the car. April zipped up her top and drove back to the competition.

"You made it" Frank said.

"Yeah, turns out she did have them but didn't call me till I was at the hotel" April said feeling guilty as cum ran down her leg. The things she did and said playing in her head over and over again.

.........

At the hotel that night while April was in the shower April's husband Frank reviewed the video the men he hired sent him.

"Good work. The money is sent, and I'll be in touch" Frank sent to the men.

Turned on, Frank joined April in the shower and reclaimed her...