Katja Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls came out of one of the shops and Katja came to him and kissed him, then wrapped her arm around his to hug it tightly as they walked along. Pretty soon, they were back at the parking lot. The girls put all the bags in the car, then Tony and Ariel said goodbye and that they'd see them later, not sure when, but defiantly after dinner.

Erik and Katja talked on the way back home and he asked her what she and Suzi had talked about.

Katja laughed, "What do you think we talked about? She asked about our males and I told her the truth, that all males are alike no matter the species." She grinned and added, "Except you my mate, you are like no other in the universe."

Erik laughed, "And so are you kitten, there is no one like you that I know of."

"It was nice that you talked to her like that." He added.

She took his hand and kissed it, "I had to, I wanted to make sure her mind was off my mate. I saw how she looked at you, so I helped to give her someone else to look at."

Erik looked at he stunned, "Are you serious kitten?"

Katja looked at him, sighed, then said, "Yes, I am. Along with all the other ones that looked and felt like that at you when we walked down the street. It's not that I'm worried about you my mate, I know you would never do something like that to me, we are mated and I know your heart as you know mine. This may be a little hard for you to understand, but that first night when I marked you as mine, all the others knew and wouldn't think of looking at and thinking about you like that. But these females here do not know this, so they looked on what is mine like they think they can take you from me. This is not only wrong, it is an insult. If one of my people were to do this, it would be answered by fang and claw."

She growled a bit, "My claws came out more than once as we walked, it was only Ariel that kept me under control, telling me repeatedly that they did not know you were marked and mine."

She kissed my hand, "I'm sorry my mate, I did not mean to act like that, but I could not help myself, it is sort of like when my primitive side escaped the other day. We don't mean for it to happen, but sometimes it does if the right triggers occur. Then we have little control over it."

Erik saw a rest stop ahead and pulled into and parked the car. He pushed his seat back and reached over to his mate and pulled her into his lap to hold her tightly. "My mate I know that you know that I will never leave you, nor am I interested in any other female, we are mated. But I still wanted to tell you this, I love you and I love you as I have never loved anyone or anything in my life. A friend of mine told me that he believes everything is a circle. All that was, will be again and when one dies he will be reborn and when the circle turns far enough we will meet again and begin our love anew." With tears in his eyes, he said to her, "I love you now, and will love you a thousand years from now."

He held Katja tight and stroked his mate to calm her. Then Katja grabbed his head with both hands and kissed him. Then she wiped his tears away and said, "My mate, I feel the same way. As I said, it was not you I was mad at, it was them. And I know that they didn't, couldn't, know about us. But as I told you, this is the primitive part that can and does escape sometimes. I wanted you to know, so that if or when this happens again, you can control me so I don't go primitive on them. If I was with you when I sensed this, holding your hand or your arm or your arm was around me like we normally do, more than likely it would not have gone as far as it did. Do you understand my love?"

Erik nodded, "Yes mate, I believe I do. If we were actively demonstrating we were mates, your feeling would be abated by it? Is this what you mean?"

Katja nodded, "It's a little more than that, but that is a close enough description."

He kissed her, then smiled, "Well then, I guess I will always have to make sure I'm touching or holding you. I think I like that. Or, I can always get you a shirt with an arrow on it that will point to me while were together that says "He's mine." No. I think I like the holding you idea better."

Katja laughed as she held her mate. He can always make me laugh, she thought to herself. "I love you my mate, now and always."

Erik smiled, "And I love you kitten. What say we go home now and I show you just how much I do."

Then he laughed, "And since I can almost guarantee that how I plan to show you, will let your primitive side out to play, do you think you can bite me on the other shoulder this time? I like symmetry."

Katja looked at him her eyes wide, and started to giggle, then that turned into a laugh. When she finally stopped and caught her breath, she said, "Yes my love, let's go home."

Erik started the car and put it in gear. Then he reached over to take her hand and squeezed it and didn't let go off it until they parked the car.

Once they went in and put everything away, Katja grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom so he could show her just how much he loved her. Then after a short rest, she showed him. As Erik had warned her, her primitive side did rear its head, but she did bite him on the other shoulder and not as bad as the last time. They cuddled for a time playing with each other more to have fun and play then anything more serious.

They got up and went to get cleaned and dressed. Once done, since they had a big lunch and they really didn't feel like cooking, they had the leftover Chinese from the night before. After they cleaned up they curled up together on the couch and watched a movie. He was spooned up to Katja with his arm around her holding her to him. He loved holding her like this, her warm soft body next to his, her head up under his chin. He stroked her gently as he breathed in her scent, as always, it was intoxicating. Basically, the only way to describe how he felt was, that he was in heaven. He had never been happier, and life was wonderful.

As they played a little more, as he teased her breasts and pussy as he stroked her, she would rub her ass against his cock purring. Like before it was all play, nothing really serious or a start to more lovemaking. They were just enjoying themselves, trying make each other feel good and loved.

Tony and Ariel finally got home around eight or so. Ariel laughed as she saw them curled up on the couch. She turned to Tony and said, "That looks like fun, maybe we should think about getting another couch so we can both use it and do that."

Tony laughed, "As long as we got the room, I'll buy one. It does look cozy."

Erik looked up, "While you're planning to change the living room around, one of those "L" shape sectionals would problem work better, I'll split the price with you." He pulled Katja closer and hugged her to him.

Tony laughed and said, "Done. I'll be back in a bit."

Ariel came closer to the couch, so Erik could see her. She got his attention and mouthed, "Is she all right?"

Erik nodded and winked at her. Ariel grinned and nodded, then she went into the bedroom to change herself.

When they came back out, Ariel asked if they wanted something to drink. Both Erik and Katja said they'd take an ice tea, then they both sat up in the corner of the couch with Katja curled up next to him. Ariel came back with a tray with four glasses and a pitcher of tea.

Tony came back out and Ariel handed him a glass of tea and he sat down with Ariel curled up against him. They watched a movie and talked about the day and a few other things. Since tomorrow was Sunday, they figured that they'd go to brunch and then stop at the furniture store to see about a different couch. Erik got up to use the bathroom and when he came back, he grabbed his laptop to see about the couches so they knew which store to go to.

He asked the girls what they wanted, and they both said comfy. He saw a nice sectional that had recliners built in at each corner of the "L" He stood up again and grabbed a tape measure out of a kitchen drawer and measured out the room they had. He matched it up against the specs and saw it would fit. He showed Katja and she nodded. Then he passed the computer to Tony who looked and nodded, then he showed it to Ariel. They all agreed and they'd decide on the color when they got there.

After the movie was over, Erik and Katja decided to go to bed. They both got undressed and got into bed. Katja laid next to Erik with her head on his shoulder and her arm over him as he wrapped his arm to hold her to him. With the other, he stroked her back and said, "I love you Katja, and I love holding you like this. Your always so soft and warm, I love the feel of your body against mine."

Katja smile as her mate told her this. This was one of her favorite things that they did together. "I love you to Erik, I also love when we do this. It always feels so good when you stroke me. It makes me shiver when you do this." She had been rubbing her hand on his stomach, then she reached down to take hold of his hard cock. Lightly holding it, she began to stroke him slowly. She smiled when she felt him shiver. She kissed his chest and asked, "Do you like it when I do it like this my love? Just nice and easy and slow."

Erik kissed the top of her head, and told her, "Yes I do my mate. Ummm it feels so good having your warm, soft hand stroking me. I think your right, I enjoy all the ways we've made love, but there are times, like now, when this feels even better, just the two of us relaxed and just making each other feel good." Then he turned to his side and reached his hand down to stroke her pussy like she was doing to him. "I don't know if I can explain it, but sometimes it just feels so good to just cum slowly."

He kissed her and asked, "Do you understand what I mean by this my love?"

Katja smiled and shivered as her mate stroked her pussy. "Yes, I think do. Most of the times when we climax together, it's like a... lightning bolt striking, bright, hard and intense. I love it when that happens. But, this builds slowly, every minute it builds stronger and stronger the pleasure of it growing until it washes over us as we climax and it lasts for long time until we are spent." I sometimes like this better because we can share it longer." She kissed him again, "and the memory of it lasts longer."

Erik smiled, and kissed her back, "Yes, that's it exactly, it feels so good that I can think long after and still feel like it's happening."

Katja smiled also, then said," Then let us do that now love, I want you so bad, but I want you like that."

Katja lifted her leg to lay over him opening herself up for him insert his cock in her. She let go of his cock and Erik slid up and over slightly, then he reached down and took his cock and stroked the head up and down her slit to lube it up with her juices. Then he started the head in her spreading her lips. Then holding her, he said, "I love you now and forever my mate" then he kissed her as he slowly pushed his cock into her. They both moaned as they felt his cock slide in a fraction of an inch at a time. The pleasure built slowly as his cock went deeper, spreading her pussy until he in as far as he could go. They moaned again as he bottomed out and they held and kissed each other. Then Erik started to rock slowly, his cock moving only an inch or so in and out. Then Katja joined him and they rocked in unison, the feeling and the pleasure of it building as they loved each other, joined not only physically, but mentally as well as they made love to each other.

The feeling of this love making was indescribable. The waves of pleasure and joy broke over them increasing in strength over and over until bliss was achieved as they started to climaxed. This was not a "Lightning bolt", it was feeling of never ending, indescribable pleasure.

Erik held his mate as the waves of pleasure broke over and over them until he heard and felt in his mind Katja say, "You are mine, my mate, we are one." Then he replied to her the same way, "Yes my love, and you are mine, we are now and always joined as one."

After what seemed like forever, they held and kissed one another until they were finally deep in the arms of Morpheus, still and always joined.

They woke up the next morning still curled about each other. Erik's erection had softened and pulled out of her, but they were still pressed together. Katja smiled and kissed him, then hugged him tighter to her. "Ummm, good morning, I love you. Thank you for last night, it was wonderful." She kissed him again.

Erik smiled as he kissed her back, "And good morning to you kitten, yes it was. I don't think I'll ever forget it." He kissed her once more. "You ready to get up yet?"

Katja smiled, snuggled under the covers and yawned. She stroked his face saying, "No, I don't think so love. I think I want to stay here a bit and totally wake up, but you can if you want." She grinned, "That way you can have my tea ready when I do get up."

He rolled on top of her to kiss and lick her neck, making her giggle. Then he said, "Yes my mate, it would be my pleasure to fix the princess her tea just the way she likes it."

Katja giggled again and made a shooing motion. "Yes, you should get up and get dressed, that way your naked body doesn't excite me again and force me to jump you. If that happens, my tea won't be ready when I am."

Erik laughed and kissed her, "I love you so much kitten."

Katja kissed him and hugged him tightly. "I love you to."

Erik got up and smiled at her as he wiggled his butt teasingly at her. He blew her a kiss and went in to get dressed.

Katja hugged herself in joy as she remembered last night. Erik was the perfect mate and she couldn't be any happier than she was right now. He had erased all the feelings and thoughts she had yesterday. Last night was just like the night they first mated. She snuggled under the blankets a little more and hugged his pillow to smell his scent.

Erik finished dressing and came back out. He bent down to kiss her and said, "I'll get your tea ready now kitten."

She grinned and kissed him back. Then when he turned, she reached up and patted his ass giggling once more. "Good boy"

Erik laughed as went towards the kitchen. When he walked in, he was a little surprised to see Ariel sitting at the table drinking a glass of tea. He smiled and wished her a good morning, "I'm surprised to see you up, I'm the one that's normally up first."

Ariel smiled, "Good morning to you brother, I got thirsty and wanted something to drink. Trust me, after I finish this, I'm going back in to bed for a while."

She took a drink and watched as Erik turned on the coffee and the tea water, then he sat down to join her. Erik looked at her and said," Thank you for helping Katja, I hadn't realized what was happening until later when she told me on the way home."

Ariel looked at him and smiled, "Your welcome, but you had no way of knowing about it really." She took another sip. "Is she all right now?"

Erik smiled, "She seems so to me. We were playing and joking with each other like normal just a few minutes ago." He sighed, "I'm afraid I didn't understand all she told me. Do I need to keep an eye on her now whenever were out? She told me as long as we were in contact with one another like we normally do, it should be all right."

Ariel nodded, "I think she'll be all right. Let's see if can explain this to you, I think the main thing is that she is still young and she doesn't have a lot of experience with this type of thing. Most of us don't really mate until we're a little older. But I think what really set it off, was the amount of people and then you add the close proximity of them, it was enough to get her senses overloaded, I think that is the right word. Then having Suzi, someone you know and are friends with, have these thoughts with Katja sitting right next to you, really got to her."

She took another drink, "So I kept talking to her and calming her down by reminding her just how much you are hers and hers alone."

Ariel grinned, "She knew this on a mental level, but her "Primitive Side" doesn't seem to listen very well." Ariel drank down the rest of her tea and walked over to the sink to rinse the glass out.

Erik nodded, "Ok, I think I understand it a little better, but the thing I don't understand was why it happened, I'm just a normal guy, why were these women thinking this. Ok, Suzi, I can understand, I've known her for a while and even went out with her once, but nothing came of it. Then the other day, I stopped in for something to eat and we were talking and she asked if I wanted to go out again sometime. I told her no, my mate wouldn't like that and explained me and Katja." The next thing Erik knew Ariel had smacked him on the back of his head.

Ariel looked at him like he was an idiot, "Erik, have you looked in a mirror lately? You are a very good looking human. Add to that, the fact your partially one of us and you were with your mate who your joined to. You were putting out so much, what is the human word for it, pheromones I think the word is, that even the human females were sensing it with their limited senses."

Erik looked at her, "So, it was all my fault?" I caused it?"

Ariel smiled and stroked his face. "No, my brother, you did not cause it. This is not something you can control, it is part of you just it is part of us."

She sat down and took his hand in both of hers. "So, don't blame yourself. Our people can sense it, but we have the good sense and curtesy to ignore it when we know the male has been marked by his mate. But the human females don't know this, all they saw and sensed was that you were very good looking and desirable male, they didn't even know you were mated, or even understand it. So, they couldn't help reacting like they did.

Erik had calmed down now that Ariel explained it. "So, that is why Katja said if we were out like that again, we should hold each other's hands or have my arm around her like I normally do anyhow. It will tell people we are together.

Ariel smiled and nodded, "Yes, not completely, but it would help. Mainly, just having her mate close to her would calm her down and let het control herself."

Erik nodded, "Ok, I think I understand this all a bit better. I just have one more question for you and I'll let you go back to your comfy bed. When Katja was telling me about this, she said that if one our people had did this, it would have been a great insult that could only be answered by "Fang and Claw." Does this mean what I think it means?"

Ariel lost her smile and said, "Yes, it does. I have not ever heard of it happening, but she came close to it yesterday. If one of our females had done this, Katja would have challenged her for seeking her mate. Erik, we might be advanced and have space travel, etc. But, we still are what our ancestors were, that's why we occasionally "Go Primitive." I know you have experienced this somewhat. Now just imagine what it would do to her and what she would do if she thought someone was taking what was hers, her mate, someone that was hers for all time. "

Ariel thought for a minute, "I think she'll be all right now, I really do. Like I told you, she's young and she really was put into a sensory overload situation yesterday. That was her first time in a crowd like that and it took her by surprise. She knows about it now and can recognize it. If your ever in that situation again, just do as she tells you, it will be something like hold her or kiss her, something that demonstrates you are together and reassures her. Understand?"

Erik nodded, "Yes completely. Thank you, Ariel, you are a true friend and sister."

Ariel stroked his face and kissed him. "As are you my brother and friend."

Erik went to get the teapot and he asked her, "I was thinking, when humans mate, or marry as we say, the two of them exchange rings, it's a sign that they married. Other humans who see this then know the person is married. I have never seen any of your people wear rings, necklaces like the one I brought you, yes but nothing else. Do you wear rings?