Katja Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
543 Followers

Katja grinned and said, "No, not in the last hour or so. I think you need to say it again."

He pulled her to him laughing. "I love you. I love you. I love you." He said kissing her with each I love you.

She laughed, "I guess that will hold me for half hour or so."

Then smiling he asked, "Do you want to finish up what you started?"

Katja kissed him, "Not yet love, that was just a preview of what you can expect later."

Erik kissed her back grinning, "That's fine by me, but you better be ready for what I plan on doing to you after having a hardon all night."

Katja she kissed him and stroked his face. "Promises, promises."

Laughing, he picked her up and carried her out to the bedroom. They got dressed, and Katja giggled to herself as she saw the outline of his hard cock through his pants once he got them on and zipped up. She walked towards the door as he was pulling his shirt over his head, she lightly stroked him through his pants laughing. "Poor baby."

He got his head through the shirt and pulled down, then he just looked at her. Then he ran his tongue around his lips and grinned at her. He pulled her to him and whispered in her ear, "Oh yes, little kitten. Just you wait." Then he licked her ear.

Katja grinned evilly and whisper in his ear, "I'm going to hold you to that." Then she licked his ear and nipped at his ear lobe purring. They both laughed and they walked out arm in arm.

Ariel was sitting on the couch looking at a magazine when they came out and the first thing she noticed was Erik's hardon and Katja nipples trying to poke a hole through her shirt. "You know," She said grinning, "There is something you two could do for those conditions."

They laughed and blushed slightly. Then Katja said, "Don't worry, we have the situation well in hand."

Then Ariel grinned looking directly at Erik's hardon said, "Apparently not well in hand enough, or your mate there wouldn't be advertising to the world. Or you." She laughed, "You need more practice."

Katja stepped in front of Erik and grinned at Ariel, "You just keep your eyes off what's mine, and that's exactly what we were doing "Practicing. If we were serious about it, you'd know. Trust me."

"Isn't that right my mate." She said to Erik over her shoulder rubbing her ass against him.

Ariel started laughing, then Katja joined in as Erik grinned blushing.

Erik looked at the two of them and shook his head, "I need a beer." The two of them laughed as they saw him rearrange his cock through his pants so it wasn't so bent as he walked to the kitchen.

The girls cook dinner that night, and afterwards they sat watching TV. Ariel was curled up against Tony and Katja was in Erik's lap with her head on his shoulder. She would occasionally nuzzle at his neck or kiss and lick at his ear. But for Erik, the worse or the best part was when she'd grind her ass on his cock. His cock hadn't been able to go all the way down since they got home. Katja teased him whenever she felt the need to.

Finally, he said to her whispering in her ear, "Please kitten, let's go to bed. I want you so bad."

Katja licked his ear and said, "Of course love, I've just been waiting for you to ask." She bit at his ear.

Erik stood up holding her, "We'll see you in the morning." Then he but Katja over his shoulder and carried her into the bedroom with her kicking her feet idly. The last thing they heard was Ariel's laughter and Tony asking her what was so funny.

When they got into the bedroom, it took all their self-control to not literally rip each other's clothes off. Once they were naked, they held each other rubbing themselves against one another as they kissed. They got into bed and laid face to face kissing, while their hands explored each other, Katja was stroking his cock while Erik was doing the same to her pussy.

He pushed Katja over to lay on her back and he laid on top of her kissing, licking and sucking at her neck and ear, while one hand massaged her breast and teased her nipple. He started to kiss way down and she stopped him, "Let me first my love, I want to finish what we started before. I love the taste of your cock and I want to make you cum."

Erik smiled and kissed her, "If you want kitten, that's fine. But I want to taste you too. So why don't we do each together again."

Katja smiled, "Ummmm I think that's a wonderful Idea. I love when we do that."

So, she turned around and started to kiss and lick her way down. While she did that, he stroked what he could reach. When she got down to his waist, she moved her leg over him to straddle his face and place her pussy directly over his tongue. Erik reached up to hold her ass and pulled her down closer so he reached her just as she wrapped her warm soft hand around the base of his cock and balls. He started to lick her pussy just as she took his head into her mouth and washed it with her tongue as she squeezed the base of his cock and ran her hand up it. She was rewarded with bit of precum that she coaxed up and out of his cock to lick off. She heard him moan out her name and then he went back to licking her pussy, this time pushing his tongue between her lips and began to tongue fuck her pussy. He heard her moan and she started to purr. He loved when she purred while they were making love, her purring vibrated her whole body when she did and there was no explaining how good it felt with her lips around his cock.

Then he ran his tongue to her clit and sucked it between his lips and held it there as he moved his tongue over it with slow heavy licks. He felt her purring get deeper as he kept at it, then he started to stroke her ass with his hands. When he ran his hands up to the base of her back, his hand contacted her tail where it grew out her body. He took the base of it like she had his cock and began to stroke it from the base to the tip of her tail. When he did this, she pushed her pussy on his tongue harder and moaned loudly. In all the times they had sex, he had played with the tip of it licking and sucking on it, but he never thought to stroke it. Apparently, she loved to have her tail stroked more than when he sucked on it. So, as he began to suck her clit, one hand stroked her ass, and he stroked her tail with other.

Katja had moaned and started to purr when her mate started to suck on her clit, then she thought she would explode when he started to stroke her tail. She was getting closer to climaxing as he was, she could feel his hard cock throb and pulse every time she ran her lips up and down it.

She pushed herself down hard on his mouth and told him, "Oh yes my love keep doing that, it feels so good and I'm so close to cumming. Please don't stop."

Erik heard her and started to lick and suck on her clit a little faster. He knew he was going to cum any minute, he was surprised he was lasting this long. Between her lips, her rough tongue, her massaging his balls and her wonderful purring, his senses were being assaulted on so many levels.

He could feel his orgasm building and any second now he would cum. He moaned her name and told her he was going to cum, then went quickly back to her clit and started to suck on it like she was doing to his cock.

She felt his cock pulse and throb as he arched up and started to cum. This was enough to make her start as well and she told him that she was cumming also. She put her head back and moaned out his name as she took his cock in both hands and jacked him off as he started to shoot. The first two spurts sprayed on her breasts, the rest went all over her hands which she used as lube to keep stroking his cock. Her whole body was shaking as he kept licking and sucking her clit as he stroked her tail.

Finally, they both finished and she collapsed on top of him her legs splayed on either side of his head. As her pussy was still close to him, he gently lapped at her to lick up her juices still leaking out of her. Katja laid on top of him and wrapped her arms around his legs when her mate continued to lap at her pussy. She loved his tongue on her and she didn't want him to stop yet even though she had already climaxed. "Oh yes my love, don't stop, that feels so good, I love your tongue so much!"

Erik smiled and was more than happy to comply. He stroked her ass as he licked her, running his hands over it and up to the base of her tail. He pushed his tongue into her to scoop up more of her juice and he felt her tail wrap loosely around his neck like she was trying to hold him in place. It was like she was using it to direct him where she wanted his tongue as she moved it back and forth sliding it around his neck, the tip ticking his ear occasionally.

Katja kissed and licked his legs and then gently rocked her body back and forth on him pushing her pussy against his tongue, her breasts rubbed his cock keeping it hard. She knew he was enjoying it as she felt him shudder and moan. She tightened her tail around his neck to keep him licking her as she purred her contentment. "Oh, my mate, that feels so good my love. I can't get enough of your tongue." She growled slightly as it contacted her clit once more. "Oh yes, so damn good."

She purred again, "Please my love, I need your cock in me. Please Erik, fuck me, I want you in me so bad!"

Erik heard her and was more than happy to comply. He turned her over and laid on top of her and kissed her deeply as he slid his cock against her pussy coating it with her juices. He slipped it between her lips and it slid in balls deep. She was so wet, there was no resistance as it went in. He moaned her name as he felt her pussy engulf his cock. Then, holding himself up, he began long slow strokes in and out of her as he looked into her beautiful eyes that were filled with her love and lust. Her soft legs wrapped around him and pulled him into her. She started pushing back on him every time he pushed in moaning and purring his name loudly. "Yes my mate, just like that. Your cock feels so good in me."

Erik groaned as he felt her pussy grip his cock and he moaned out her name also, "And I love your pussy wrapped around me kitten" He panted out. "I've never felt anything like you my love, your pussy is driving me crazy." He moaned again as she gripped him. "I never know how I even last a minute when we make love." He panted out.

Katja purred and tightened the grip on his cock as he told her how he loved her pussy. She smiled as he threw his head back and shuddered as he moaned out her name again. She loved the pleasure her mate was giving her and she shuddered as a small wave of pleasure swept over her and she tighten her legs as he buried his cock in her again holding him in place as she moaned out that she was cumming. Her tail came up between his legs and wrapped around his balls massaging them as she told him she wanted his cum now.

Feeling her tail around his balls and her telling him she wanted his cum pushed him over the edge as he moaned to her that he was cumming. Her legs were so tight around him, he couldn't move, so he just rocked against her as he climaxed and she did the same. With a final shudder and the throb of his cock spurting out his last bit of cum, he collapsed on top of her.

They both held each as they shook from their orgasm's, then Erik rolled to the side still holding her and still joined to get his weight off her. Then they kissed and licked each other's face as they murmured their love for each other. Both of them were spent, but she still moaned in disappointment as he pulled out of her.

They laid together for a bit, then they decided to get up to clean themselves. They were a bit of a mess, they were both hot and sweaty and covered with each other's cum. They headed into the bathroom and he let her go first like normal. She finished and then Erik decided to turn on the shower instead of the cleansing unit. It was fine to clean up, but he wanted to feel the water on him to cool down and rinse off.

Once he finished, he got out and Katja helped him dry off. They both put on shorts and tee shirts and went out to raid the fridge before going to sleep.

The next day dawned and they got up and dressed, then Erik went to the kitchen, all in all, it was just another typical morning. Then Tony helped Erik bring the couch to the garage to make room for the new one being delivered today. When they got back in the house, Erik was met by a visually upset Cleo. She gave them a nasty look and then turned to look to were the couch had been. Erik grinned to himself, she must be upset that they had removed her favorite spot during the day when the house was empty. "Uh, Katja, could you come here for a moment?"

Katja walked into the living room with a look of curiosity on her face. "What's the matter love?" She asked.

Erik pointed to Cleo, "I think she's a little ticked off we moved the couch. Could you explain it to her please?"

Katja sat down in the recliner and called Cleo over. She jumped into her lap and she asked her what was wrong.

Cleo: "Your mate and the big human took away my spot."

Katja: "That's all right little one, they had to move it. We are getting a new one today that's bigger so all of us can use it."

Cleo: "Is it nicer that my old spot?"

Katja: "Yes, it is. I went with them to pick it out and made sure it was nice and comfortable to sit and lay on. I think you will like it."

Cleo: "Well, as long as you helped, I guess it's all right. You know what a spot needs to be nice. But you should tell our human he should have told me before he took it. I don't like being upset with him."

Katja: "Yes little one, I will. He has been busy helping my people so it just slipped his mind."

Katja tuned to Erik, and said, "Yes she was very upset that you took her spot without telling her. I told her you've been busy and it slipped your mind."

Erik looked at Cleo and he stooped down, then held out his hands. Cleo jumped into his arms and he hugged her saying he was sorry, that he wouldn't let it happen again. Then she patted his face and licked him. Then, not knowing why he did it, he licked her cheek back. Cleo purred loudly and meowed. Then she jumped down to go to her house.

He stood and Katja came over to hug him. "That was a nice thing to do my mate. She says she loves you also."

Erik smiled, then said, "Well, I guess we better get going. I've got Neko stopping by this morning and I want to be there before he does."

Both the girls laughed and Katja said, "Smart idea.

Once at the ship, he gave Katja a quick kiss and then they went their separate ways. Once he got to his office, he started his coffee and booted up his laptop. He also took a thermos of tea out of his backpack and set it by the coffee pot. He thought it might be a good idea to have it in case Neko wanted some.

He starting working on few things for the class tomorrow, then after about 45 minutes, the intercom buzzed and he got up to answer the door.

He smiled when he saw it was Neko, "It's good to see you, please come in."

Neko also smiled saying, "It's good to see you to lieutenant, thanks for seeing me."

Erik grinned, "Neko, that door is always open for you. Stop by anytime and for any reason you want. Would you like some tea? Or I have earth coffee if you like."

Neko cocked his head as he smelled the fresh coffee. He smiled, "I've never had it, but it smells interesting, I'll try some."

Erik smiled, "Great, I normally drink it without anything in it, but I have cream and sugar if want to add it." He walked over and filled two mugs, then set them on the desk. He sat and told Neko to pull up a chair and join him.

Neko smiled and sat down then picked up the mug and sniffed at it before talking a sip. He smiled, "That's not bad, but I think I'll try it with the cream and sugar."

Erik grinned, "Yes, black does take some getting used to. When I was younger, I drank with it with cream and sugar. But while I was in our Navy, I started to drink it black, we always seemed to run out of the cream and sugar so I learned to enjoy it that way instead.

Neko smiled and took another sip after adding the cream and sugar. He smiled saying, "Yes, that much better."

"Good," Erik replied, "So what brings you by? Just a visit or something official?"

Neko smiled, "A bit of both actually and also an invitation."

Erik nodded, "Okay then, go ahead, I'm all ears." "As we say on earth" He laughed adding.

Neko nodded and took another sip, "Well, let's start with the visit part first. I am really glad your aboard lieutenant, and so are the rest of the senior people. We've heard of the speech you made to the repair crew yesterday morning. That was very well received by all of us, as we've talked about before, the crew's needs to hear this this type of thing."

"However," He sighed, "Very few of the officers know the importance of this." He took another drink saying, "This coffee grows on you doesn't it?"

Erik nodded smiling, "Yes, we lived on the stuff, I still do. That's why the first thing I set up was my coffee pot."

Neko nodded, then grinned, "So basically, the rest of the senior people asked me to talk to you, since we were already familiar with each other, and give you our thanks lieutenant."

Erik took a drink and then said, "Ok, first off, in this room, I'm Erik, not lieutenant. So, unless this bothers you, just call me Erik. Second, please convey my thanks to the other seniors and tell them what I told you, that door is always open to any and all of the senior people whenever they want. The other officers may not know it, but I surely do, all of you are what makes this place run right. You will always have my support."

Then Erik laughed, "As we say here, "Been there, done that."

Neko smiled, he liked this human. If one of their officers had said this, they would have to prove it before he'd believe it. But not with this one, what he said he meant. "Yes, I will pass that on to them Erik. We just wanted you to know, that you have our support in anything you plan on doing."

Then he smiled again, "Which brings me to the invitation. Tomorrow we'd like for you to join us for lunch between the classes, we have own dining room."

Erik smiled and nodded, "Yes, most definitely. I'd be honored to and thanks for the invitation."

Neko smiled again, "Very good, I'll tell them. Ah, is there anything you don't like to eat?"

Erik shook his head no, "So far no, I haven't found anything I don't like. Between the dining hall and what my mate cooks at home, it's all been very good. So, don't go to any trouble, I normally eat anything." He laughed adding, "My friend, that's Ariel's mate, always got a little upset because I'd drag him along whenever we were in other countries and made him try all the local food. But to me that was the best part of visiting other countries."

Neko grinned nodding, "Yes, I'd do the same thing when we stopped at other planets. Though some of them were a little rough on the stomach."

Erik laughed along with him, "Yes, I know exactly what you mean."

Then Neko got a serious, "So now for the official things, really we had only one question. The meeting you have set up for Thursday, were the senior people supposed to be at it also?"

Erik nodded, "Oh yes, of course. When I had Ariel set it up for me, I didn't know all the people yet, I told her to ask all the supervisors and their senior people both to come. Why do you ask?"

Neko sighed, "I told they others that, but apparently, with few acceptations, a lot of the senior people weren't told by their supervisors."

This pissed off Erik to end, he slapped his hand on the desk hard startling Neko. "I told them I wanted everyone, how the hell else are we going to make decisions on what needs to be taught. Do these supervisors think they know everything?"

Neko was both startled and happy at the same time. He shrugged, "I guess so, I told the others that you would have requested us too. I may not know you well enough yet, but that I knew."

65rebel
65rebel
543 Followers
123456...8