Katja Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
545 Followers

Tony did understand, "It sounds like they have to make sure they don't cross into an airliners flightpath. We use something called radar to track them through transponders. Or at least that's what I've read and seen on TV."

She nodded, "What do you ask?"

Tony smiled, "Well, my parents don't live all that far from the old base when I looked it up on a map. If we had time, I thought it might be nice to take a ride and see them. They'd like to meet you."

She looked up from her computer, "You don't talk about them much. There's no problem is there love?"

Tony quickly shook his head no, "We talk occasionally, and with emails. They're busy, and so am I. My family was never, what you might say, close. Between when I was in the Navy and always gone, to afterwards when I got out we just do our own thing. We live across the country from each other, so we can't just get in the car and drive. Plus, they're also busy with work." He shrugged, "We wish we could see each other more often, but we can't, so we make the best of it."

She looked at him, she felt a little sad for her mate. So, she would see what she could do. "Well, I don't see why we can't, I'll talk to someone when we get back."

She thought for a moment, "We'll get there Friday, and the ship lands on Sunday. But, if its anything like when we landed, I doubt we'll leave much before Monday or Tuesday to come back."

Then she added, "We also don't know if they're going to stay there, or come back with us, except to visit. I've got a feeling that Kat's parents will come here, what with the children. But I don't have a clue about mine and my brother."

Tony nodded, "Did they fix up the housing out there? Or will they stay on the ship?'

Ariel grinned, "I understand that they did fix up some places, what they did, I don't know. It's probably like the ones here we stayed in. I understand it's in better shape than this one, it hasn't been closed as long."

"But, I think the majority of the people will stay on the ship, the housing will be used for the people who have deal with everything getting them settled in. Granted it should be easier for them, then it was with us. But they'll still have to go through all the classes Erik taught. Kat was telling me he's going out there after they land and give one big class, she said he was going to, oh, what was it? Oh yes, he was going to train the trainers."

Tony grinned, "Yeah, that's a Navy term we used. He'll be training the people who'll be doing the actual training."

Ariel smiled, "I thought that's what it meant. Then she said he go out a couple more times for the more important classes."

She smiled and leaned over and kissed him. "So, I guess we'll just have to see what happens. I don't know if this is going to be the last ship, or once they all move out, the ship will go back. That's something nobody's said yet."

Then she sighed a little, "As I understand it from training before we left, our sun should last another three hundred years, give or take. Our race was the test case for seeing how we can integrate into earth society. There are still other races that may come here also from other planets in our system. Ones that can live here in this planet's conditions that is. Some of the others couldn't because of environmental reasons, or they picked other planets that's more suited to them. And I understand a couple others may terraform a planet for their own needs."

Tony nodded, "Yeah, I remember reading about that, plus Erik mentioned it me. But he never mentioned which others or what they were called."

Ariel grinned, "Well, the other two, who we're sure of, are the Kannite's and the Avianne's. The Kannite's are kind of like us, except their background is canine instead of feline. The Avianne's are similar also, but they evolved from birds. They actually look more humanoid then we do, but the have wings and can fly. The Kannite's are a mix like we are." She smiled, "If you look in a book on ancient Egypt, you can see what they look like in the beginning here. Granted the pictures are highly stylized, and we've changed a lot since then, we're all more humanoid now."

She grinned, "I've heard that our scientist's think, due to interspecies breeding, the human breeds truer than ours or something like that." She laughed, "I don't understand it all, it's not my area. But to put it simply your people changed ours, a lot more than we changed yours. We started to look more human like, while people like you and Erik, stayed human with some of our abilities."

Then she said, "Here, let me show you." She took her computer and looked it up. She showed him the pictures of Bastet, Horus and Anubis. "You can see we looked a lot more animalistic then, of course, like I said, these are highly stylized."

Tony looked and nodded, "I see what you mean, big difference. How about the other two? How much did they change?"

Ariel smiled, "Well, like I said, the Kannite's are like us, we still have a lot of the same features as the ancestors. The Kannite's don't have the long snout, like the picture of Anubis, anymore, It's much smaller and wider now. The Avianne's are mostly humanoid, except for the wings, and they have feathers instead hair. Otherwise, they look sort of like humans."

Then she smiled, "They visited here an again, after the initial ancestors landing. It's probably where you humans got some of the images of angels and harpies."

Tony smiled, "Well, it would be interesting to meet them. I used to watch that show on TV about ancient aliens with Erik, so I think your right. They used to say something like that all the time."

Ariel smiled again, "Yes, I watched those when we were in orbit waiting on permission to land. They got about half of the things right, there are a lot of other species out in the universe. Besides us, the Kannite's and the Avianne's, there are a lot of different types. There are some that are completely humanoid, a couple of them also visited here, or so I was told in school. Plus, there are others, that aren't advanced enough for space travel, or just couldn't be here because of enviromental reasons. They would have to be in special outfits, like the pictures I've seen of your people, when they went to your moon."

Tony nodded, "That makes sense, Erik used to say when we were all talking to pass the time, that there had to be other people. He always said, he thought it was very arrogant to think we were the only ones."

Then he smiled at his mate and said, "Boy, I'm glad he was right." He reached out and took her hand to bring it up a kiss it.

Ariel smiled, "So am I love. You're the best thing that ever happen to me. I love you so much."

Tony grinned back, "I love you to kitten. I've never been happier in my entire life."

He looked at his watch, "I guess we should go and eat love, I'm getting hungry."

Ariel smiled, "That sounds good to me." The stood and held one another. The Ariel grinned, "Besides, your going to need the energy later love." She rubbed her body against his.

Tony grinned back, "You too kitten." He kissed her caressing her back while holding her close.

They went out to dinner, and talked while they ate about things they were going to do tomorrow. Once they finished eating, they headed home, stopping on the way to get a few things at a small supermarket to last them till Friday.

Once they got home, Tony poured them a glass of wine. They drank and talked for a while, then Ariel refilled their glasses and they had a second glass of wine. When Ariel finished hers and set it down, she reached over and took Tony's from him and put it on the table. She stood and pulled Tony up out of the chair and put her arms around him and kissed him. Tony held her close as he kissed her back and then started to kiss and lick around her neck. He felt her shudder as he did and she did the same to him.

She straightened a little and held his head in her warm, soft, fur covered hands. She at looked him and said, "My mate, it is time for us complete the ritual that will join us forever. Are you ready my love?"

Tony looked back into his mates' beautiful eyes and smiled as he said, "Yes my mate. I am ready to join with you to make us one. I love you now and forever."

She took his hand and led him into his bedroom then hugged him again, then kissed him saying, "One moment my mate, I need to do one more thing before we complete the mating ritual."

As he watched, she went to the table she had set up as an altar and lit the candle while reciting something in her own language. She turned to Tony and asked smiling, "My love, please let me have your medallion so I can put it on the altar. Tony smiled and walked over taking the medallion off and handed to her with a kiss. She draped it back around her statue of Bast so it laid there like it was when the first found it.

She raised her arms reciting something else and then joined her hands as she bowed her head. She stood and faced her mate. "Do you want to ask Odin's blessing my love before we start?"

He smiled, and faced the altar. He was going to ask for His blessing, then stopped. Without know exactly why, he raised his fist and yelled, "Odin" Then he silently asked him to bless their union.

Ariel smiled at him, then walked over to him and said, "You startled me a bit."

Tony grinned, "I'm sorry, I really don't know why I did it like that. It seemed right somehow."

Ariel grinned, "Well, you probably just got your first lesson in the right way to call Him.

Tony smiled, then took her in his arms to kiss and lick her neck. Then they started to undress each other, slowly removing each piece at a time. He reached out and removed her top staring in wonder at her beauty like he always did. Then she did the same to him.

She reached down and unbuttoned his jeans and lowered his zipper. Then she hooked her fingers in both his pants and underwear at the same time and pulled them down until they fell to the floor. He smiled as he removed first one foot, then the other and kicked them to the side. As he stood naked before his mate, then he reached to unzip her pants then pulled them down like she did his.

As her pants dropped to the floor, he marveled at her beauty as he gazed at her naked body once again. "You are so beautiful my love."

He pulled her to him and held her close. He loved the feel of her body next to his as he nuzzled and licked around her neck. He took a deep breath and her scent made his cock grow harder. He reached for one breast and massaged it in his hand, rubbing her nipple making it grow hard. He lowered himself and took it between his lips and washed it with his tongue as his other hand slid up and down her back loving the feeling of the warm silky fur.

He picked her up and cradled her to him. He carried her over to the mattress and laid her down, then climbed in to lay next to her. They kissed and licked each other as their hands explored each other's body leaving no part untouched, kissed, or licked.

As they explored each other, Tony felt her tail wrap around his hard cock. He grinned back at her and kissed her back as he said, "I love your tail kitten, it feels so soft and warm against me, I want you and your body next to mine always."

She grinned at him and said, "I love how you feel against me too. Your cooler than I am, it feels very nice against me."

They laid together for a bit lightly stroking each other wherever they could reach. Then Ariel kissed him saying, "Lay back my mate."

Tony laid back smiling as he watched Ariel lay on him and start to kiss and lick him around his face and neck. He loved the feel of her tongue on him, it was slightly rough, and it felt like a warm, wet cloth on him.

She licked and kissed her way down her mate's body leaving no part she could reach un-kissed or un-licked. She wrapped her hand around his cock and rubbed the head against her face, it was so warm and harder. He had jumped a little when she rubbed it against her and she enjoyed that she had this effect on him.

As he watched her, he squirmed and moaned a little as she licked at him, her tongue felt so good. He jumped a little as he felt her rub it against her face. He thought to himself, she is so warm and soft, every time she touched him, it made him shiver from the feel of it.

Ariel grinned as she saw the look of ecstasy on her mate's face as she rubbed his cock against her and smiled. Then, holding his cock lightly in her hand, she washed her tongue around the head to taste both him and the precum that formed there. She grinned again as her mate moaned out her name telling her how good this felt. She continued to lick his cock all over making him arch his back and moan again and again as she did it.

As she continued to work on him, he reached down with one hand to stroke her head. As he petted and stroked, his hand gently rubbed her ear and she let out a loud purr and a light yowl of pleasure.

Ariel loved how she was making her mate shudder with pleasure from simply licking him. He had reached down to stroke her head as she licked him which gave her pleasure also. She loved when he stroked and petted her. Then, she felt him lightly rub her ear and her body shuddered from the feel of it, he knew she loved to have her ears stroked. She purred loudly and let out a slight yowl as he hit the right spot.

Then she opened her mouth slightly and took his cock in her mouth, closed her lips on it and slowly slid them down until she had taken in all she could. Her mate called out her name loudly and told her that he loved her between moans of pleasure. She then raised herself slowly until just the head of it was still in her mouth, then repeated the action. She did this a few more times loving how Tony always reacted to this simple thing.

Between her soft lips, her rough tongue and the wet heat and softness of her mouth, it felt so damn good. He had other girls suck his cock, but nothing could compare to when Ariel did it. He moaned out her name in pleasure and told her how much he loved her.

Ariel smiled as she let go of him and started to kiss and lick her way back up his body until she was face to face with him. She kissed him and rubbed against his face as she asked grinning, "Did you liked that my mate? I love you."

"I love you my mate." Then he grinned and continued, "And you know I did, you ask me every time. No one has ever made me feel like this before, you are wonderful and so beautiful."

He smiled and stroked her ear once again, she pushed into his hand and shuddered from the feel of it purring. Then he said, "My turn now kitten."

He kissed her and laid her back, then started to kiss and lick her starting at her neck and working up to her ear. He kissed and licked it, hearing and feeling her purr as he did.

Then, much as she did to him, he started to work down her body licking and kissing as he went. He came to her breasts and gently suckled and licked her nipples making her squirm from the feel of it. After a time, he started going farther down until he laid between her legs, he breathed in the scent from her pussy and it made him want her more as usual.

He breathed in her scent and said to her, "Enjoy kitten." He licked her pussy around the outside, then ran his tongue up her slit. He loved eating her pussy, her juices were both sweet and tart at the same time, and her scent drove him crazy making him shudder as he breathed her in.

She watched her mate kiss and lick her, then caught her breath as he sucked and licked on her nipples. Then as he made his way down, then licked her mound and slit, her head spun from the pleasure of it. She yowled out her pleasure as she felt his tongue on and in her. He was so good at eating her, she loved his tongue.

As he licked to the top of her slit, he licked her clit. Ariel reared up yowling, pushing her pussy onto his mouth like always, then he took it between his lips and sucked on it, her legs wrapped around him and she reached down to grab his head. She said "Don't stop my love, it feels so good," He alternated between licking her and sucking until he felt her body stiffen and her back arched pushing her pussy onto his mouth and her hands gripped him to her tightly.

Ariel locked her legs around him and pulled his head to her as she started to climax. She could feel her juices running as her mate continued to lick and suck on her. Finally, she collapsed in a purring pile on the bed. Little shivers went through her as he slowly lapped up her juices, then he licked his way up to lay next to her.

Then he reached over the side of the bed and grabbed a handful of tissues and wiped his face like he had to do every time she climaxed from eating her. He threw them away and opened a bottle of water he had there and took a long drink, then handed her the bottle and she followed suit.

They held and kissed each other for a little while, then he pulled her into a hug saying, "I love you kitten."

She stroked his face, "And I love you also my love."

They laid there kissing and stroking each other for a little while, then Ariel hugged him close and said to him, "My mate, please let it be now, let us join together forever. I need you so much."

Tony smiled and stroked her as he said, "Yes my mate, I need you also and I need us to be together forever."

She kissed him and then turned over so she was on all fours. She looked over her shoulder at her mate and said, "This way my love. The old way."

Tony nodded and shivering with excitement, knelt behind her. Her pussy was swollen and soaking wet as he held his cock near her entrance just starting it in. He asked, "Are you ready kitten?"

Ariel shiver with excitement as her mate asked her and replied "Yes my mate, please make us one.'

He slowly started to push his cock in her until he felt himself all the way in. She gasped with pleasure to feel his cock in her once again, she loved his cock, it was so big and long, she purred with pleasure, then she said, "Please my mate, finish the ritual and make us one." She begged him.

Tony started to stroke slowly in and out of her once again amazed at the feeling. He always felt like he was sheaved in very warm, wet silk as her pussy gripped his cock. As he stroked in and out of her, he knew he wasn't going to last very long, it just felt too good this time because of why they were doing it. He started going faster and she was pushing back at him every time he buried himself in her. Feeling that he was very close, he told her, "I am very close love, I can't last much longer.

Ariel sobbed out her joy and told she loved him and that she wanted him to cum deeply in her and make them one.

Tony felt his orgasm build as his cock swelled and he started to get light headed with excitement and he told her, "My love, it is time." With no other warning, he orgasmed hard and he sobbed out her name as he buried himself in her. "Ariel, my mate, my love. You are mine and I am yours, we are one."

As he said this a feeling came over him and he felt a presence as they joined to become one. He felt something caress his soul lovingly as he emptied himself deep in his mate.

As her mate told her this, Ariel also started to orgasm. She sobbed out his name as they completed the ritual and she also knew that the mother Goddess was with them. She felt Bast's caress as she felt her mate empty himself deep in her. The Ritual was over and they were now one forever.

Tony held her to him as he finished cumming. Then he pulled her up to him, then kissed and licked her neck as he told her how much he loved her and how happy he was that they were now Mated. As his he kissed her, his hands cupped her breasts and slowly kneaded them.

Ariel was happier than she had ever been. Nor had she ever experienced such pleasure as she did with her Mate. She came off his cock and turned around to hold him close and kissed him.

65rebel
65rebel
545 Followers