Katja Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her and stroked Caesar. "Take him back out and I'll clean up in here."

Katja smiled and Caesar purred, she kissed him back, then carried Caesar back out.

She sat him down on the floor and said, "Why don't you try walking around and see how you feel. But don't run or jump yet, lets give that a couple more days."

Caesar purred at her, then he took a tentative step, then another. Once he was sure it didn't hurt he walked around a little inspecting his new home. Cleo joined him and took a sniff. "You smell much better now. Come with me and I'll show you where we sleep."

Caesar purred and rubbed against her. Then he followed her to her house and went inside with her. She turned and looked at him. "See, it has a warm soft thing to lay on, try it."

Caesar purred as he stepped onto the heating pad, then laid down on it. He purred loudly, "You are right, this is very good and it's warm. Cleo purred back, "You can stay here with me. If you want."

Caesar purred again, "Yes, I think that would be very nice. Thank you." Then the two of them curled up together purring and licking each other.

Erik cleaned up the bathroom, then came out to the living room. He walked by the kids and they were curled up together like normal. He smiled, then walked over to the couch and sat down next to his mate. The like the others she curled up to her mate.

Two days later, in a rundown house about a quarter mile from Erik and Katja's, the owner pulled on a sweatshirt and headed out to go to work. His wife yelled at him, "Don't stop and spend all your money when you get paid, we have bills to pay." He looked at her, he was still a bit hungover from his drinking the night before, "Why don't you shut the fuck up! Quit telling me what to do, I know we have bills to pay. What don't you take your lazy ass out and get a job."

"Stupid bitch" He muttered under his breath. He was a typical drunken loser, nothing was ever his fault. He was always being picked on, his boss threatened him every time he came back from lunch just because he had a few beers with lunch, etc, etc. He drove to the construction company he worked for, he had no skills, but you didn't need to know much to know what end of a shovel worked.

Back at the house, his wife was slamming things around pissed off at her husband. The house was a sty, but she didn't feel like cleaning it up. Last nights dishes were still piled in the sink and there was a rotten stink from the overflowing trash can. Her two brats came into the living room, fighting like usual. "Mom. We're hungry, what's for breakfast?"

She looked away from the tv show she was watching, and said to them, "There's cereal in the kitchen, have that."

The two kids were dirty and looked to have been wearing what they had on for days. Local child services had been by the place after a neighbor report the conditions they were living in. They had given them a second chance and said told them to clean everything up and get their act together or they were going to take the children and put them in foster care. She didn't care, nor did her husband, with them gone, it would two less mouths to feed.

The kids poured cereal into bowls, then one went to get the milk out of the fridge. He opened it and the smell of the soured milk, made him want to puke. He put the cap back on, and set it on the counter since there was no room in the trash can. Then they ate the cereal dry.

At lunch, the husband decided to stop at a seedy looking bar he normally went to, and drank his lunch instead of eating. The bartender looked at him and shook his head in disgust as the drunk guy stood and went to walk out. The bartender was glad, the guy stunk and once he left the air was much nicer.

He got back to work slightly drunk, and as he walked back to where he working, his boss came up and said, "Where have you been? I've looking for you."

He looked at his boss, "I went to lunch, I'm allowed, aren't I?"

He boss came closer and almost gagged; the guy was rank. "Yes, your allowed to go to lunch but you should have let someone know you were going offsite."

His boss came closer and then he said to him, "I didn't know we had to." Then he almost tripped over his own feet. His boss caught him and caught a face full of the alcohol on his breath. He let go of him, and he fell. Then his boss started yelling, "That's it, I told you what would happen if you came here drunk again. I warned you twice, we guess what, three strikes and your out. Your fired. Go up to the office and collect your pay and don't show up here again."

He turned around and walked to his office to tell the main office he fired the drunken asshole, and that he was coming up to collect his pay.

He sat on the ground. Fired, he thought to himself. That fucking asshole, just because I had a couple of beers. He finally got up and staggered over to the office to collect his pay. He stormed out after the secretary gave him a check and she was glad he was gone. He could've gagged a maggot she thought to herself.

Instead of going home, he went back to the bar and drank his troubles away. He finally got up the leave, and the bartender asked, "Hey, you look a little rough, why don't I call you a cab or something.

He waved that suggestion away, he could drive better when he was a little drunk. He was sadly mistaken. As he pulled out of the parking lot he almost hit two other cars before he settled in his lane. Unfortunately for him or fortunately depending on how you look at it, a cop that was parked near there saw it, and went after him. He saw the lights of the patrol car and heard the bleep of the siren and pulled over. He rolled his window down and as the cop came up, he asked, "What's the matter? Why you pulling me over?"

The cop could tell he was drunk as hell, but procedures are procedures. "I pulled you over because you almost ran into two cars as you pulled out that parking lot and then you were driving erratically. Now, would you please step out of the vehicle and show me your license and registration please."

He fumbled with the door handle and got the door opened, then tried to step out. However, the seatbelt he forgot to remove stopped him. Mumbling under his breath, he unhooked it and stepped out. And almost fell on his face.

The cop shook his head, he was surprised this guy could even breath, let alone drive. He was as drunk as hell.

He fumbled for the license and handed it to the cop. The officer looked at it, it was expired. He sighed, "Stay here for a minute. He walked to his patrol car and called it in. His Sergeant answered him and asked, "What's up Pete." He told him what he had and mentioned how drunk he was. "Should I test him here, or just bring him in?"

"Bring him in, we'll test him here if he's that bad and visibly drunk."

Pete keyed the mike, "Thanks sarge, I'll be there with him in about fifteen minutes." He hooked the mike back up and checked to make sure his body-cam was on, then walked back, "Mr. Henderson, you're under arrest for possible drunk driving, expired license, and almost causing two accidents, please put your hands on the hood of the car. And please, don't try to resist, you're in enough trouble as it is, don't make it worse. When we get to headquarters you'll be given a breathalyzer test and have your rights read to you. I would advise not to open your mouth until then."

In a daze, he leaned against the car and the officer handcuffed him and put him in the back of his patrol car. He called in to get the car towed and impounded, then headed to headquarters.

Once there, they gave him a breathalyzer test and he almost pegged the meter on the tester. The read him his rights, and let him have his phone call. Then they threw him into the drunk tank.

He stayed in jail that night and his wife bailed him out the next morning. They fought on the way home and once there, their kids came out to see what was going on. Him and his wife were yelling at each other, then in a fit of rage, he backhanded her across the face. One of the boys tried to help his mother and he got a backhand also. The neighbor that had call child services on them the first time, did so again, along with the cops. They were still yelling and hitting each other when the cops pulled up, along with an agent from child services. The neighbor had implored them to get here quickly before one of the kids really got hurt.

They both ended up being arrested and the two boys were taken into protective custody. As they sat handcuffed in the back of a police van. They whined asking while this was happening to them.

They were suddenly jolted with a bolt of pain like an electric shock. Then all the saw was a mental image of the black cat in a cage, then an image of themselves in a jail cell as the van took them away.

On Friday, Ariel and Tony stopped at the town to join Callie for breakfast and to say goodbye before they drove home. They had went to dinner one night during the week, them, Callie and her playmate Brian. They would soon be mates, Tony had talked to him, explaining things, he guessed that he didn't have any of their DNA in his background or very little. He knew he felt something for her, and her scent did drive him a bit crazy. Tony had laughed, and said, "That's how you know she's the right one, only her mate could sense it."

They had gotten all the carpet changed, it actually went fast. The had everything in by late Tuesday afternoon, then they came back on Wednesday to put in the edging strips and clean up. The crew was really great, and he would have no problem recommending them to anyone. They had even vacuumed all the carpets after they were done.

After that, he and Ariel had but together the rest of the stuff they got and set it up. They still had more furniture to get, couch and chairs for the living room, Desk and some more bookcases for the den, and the bedroom furniture for the master suite and the other bedrooms. They figured to only do one of the other two bedrooms before they moved in and leave the other till later. After what they had heard after the mating ritual, it might not be long before they had kids of their own.

Then the only things they would have to get, was a couple of tv's, some decorations that Ariel wanted, and all the rest of the small things like drapes and blinds.

After breakfast, they said goodbye to Callie and a few other friends, then headed home.

By Friday, Caesar was completely healed and able to act like any other normal cat. He was so happy with his life now. He had plenty to eat and drink, a nice place to sleep, he was able to come and go as he please. But the most important thing he had, was love and attention from both the humans and Cleo.

Cleo and he would sleep together every night, and nap together during the day when they felt like it. Cleo had claimed Erik as hers and he was happy to claim Katja as his human. She had helped and healed him, so he owed her much. At night before the humans went to sleep, the humans would be on the couch with Katja curled up to her mate. Then he and Cleo would curl up to them. And even better, for the past couple of days, the little ones were big enough to play on the floor with them. So, both Cleo and him were happy, the little ones knew how to play, most especially the one that looked like Katja. The other, had surprised him at first, he had a tail. He didn't know humans like that had tails and the little one was very proud of it. He had told him he should be, it was a very nice tail. He remembered that the little one had hugged him and purred when he told him that.

Erik and Katja had watched the children and the cats play on a big soft blanket they had put over the carpet. They had started to crawl around, and Geoff was able to pull himself up, but he couldn't stand to long, before he'd drop down on his butt and giggle.

Brigitte was a little more lady like than her brother. She would rather have her father pick her up than try on her own yet. Katja had laughed and told him that was typical of the females. Which she proved by snuggling up on his lap and asking him to carry her.

Erik had complied, and grinned as Katja purred while licking at his neck. The children had seen their mother and father play like this and they had purred and giggled watching them. Much like Cleo and Caesar, they to were very happy, they were well fed, they had a nice place to sleep and nap, and they were loved. They had also found out that the two cats loved to play, which they were more than happy to do."

All in all, it was a very happy and contented house. Everyone was happy, and they would have visitors almost every day. Sometimes it would be Aunt Helen and Uncle Azlan, or it might be Uncle Geoff and Aunt Victoria, or anybody else that felt like visiting. However, they did miss aunt Ariel and uncle Tony, they were special to them, but mommy had said the would be back today.

Then Geoff asked his mother if they were going to see Gesa soon. Katja had smiled at him, neither he or her knew what they would be when they were older, they only knew they liked each other, so she said, "Soon love, I don't know exactly when, but it shouldn't be too long. She will either come here or, we will go and she her and her family on the ship."

Geoff purred his approval, he liked Gesa, she had even liked his tail.

After lunch, Katja and Erik were sitting in the living room again. Katja had fed the children, and now, they were on the blanket again, as were Cleo and Caesar. They were sort of in a pile in the middle of the blanket and they were all napping.

Erik grinned as he saw them, he was about to say something to Katja, when the front door opened. Ariel and Tony walked in and were about to greet them, when Katja grinned and motioned them not to make a lot of noise. She and Erik stood and came over to greet their roommates. They saw the reason Katja asked them to be quiet and they both grinned as they saw the pile of children and cats.

Katja hugged and kissed Ariel, then Tony, congratulating them again. Erik did the same with Ariel and gave Tony a hug.

They put their bags in their room and came back out to join them on the couch. Erik had gotten them something to drink and set the glasses on the table. They talked for a while about how their week went, then Katja asked, "Now, what did you need to tell us, that had to wait until you got back?"

Ariel smiled, "Well, after we finished the Mating ritual and we were visited by Bast and Odin, we were told that when our children are born, our son and Brigitte will be mates." She smiled, "I guess that's going to make us really family. What is the earth term, oh yes, in-laws."

Katja smiled, "That's wonderful, but I have to tell you, I had already gotten a premonition that it was going to be like that." She grinned, "Not an actual answer, but more a feeling."

Erik grinned also, "Makes sense, we already consider ourselves family, might as well make it official."

Ariel laughed, "I know, it seems like the powers that be are taking no chances, but planning everything out so there's no mistakes this time around."

The four of them felt the warm loving feeling they got when they were visited by a divine presence, and heard a satisfied chuckle of humor. Erik had already known it was the answer, Lady Brigit had already confirmed it to him.

Tony grinned, "I guess that answers that."

Ariel laughed again as her mate said it so nonchalantly. He had changed a lot since the day Odin had accepted him, but in a good way.

Then they heard, "Aunt Ariel, is that you?" Brigitte asked in a sleepy voice.

Ariel grinned as she walked over to the blanket and bent over to pick up her niece gently so as not to wake the others. She did notice that the ears went up on the two feline members of the family.

She held Brigitte to her and gave her a gentle hug and kiss. "Yes kitten, it's me. We just got back." She walked over and sat back down holding her.

Brigitte smiled and purred as she snuggled up to her favorite aunt. "I missed you."

Ariel's eyes got a little shiny as she said, "I missed you to kitten. I see you've gotten a new playmate."

Brigitte smiled, "Yes, his name is Caesar. Mommy fixed him because he was hurt by some bad people."

Ariel grinned at her niece, "Yes, your mommy told me that. You've gotten bigger while I was gone."

Brigitte purred, "I know, I can almost stand up by myself now. Geoff can and he's been showing me how." But she frowned a little, "But I keep falling down."

Ariel hugged her again. "Well, since I'm back now, we'll have to see if we can fix that. We can't have brothers doing better than us."

She purred happily, Aunt Ariel was so nice to help. Then she asked, "Was your brother the same way?"

Ariel and Katja laughed, then Ariel replied, "Yes, but I ended up walking faster than he did. He'll be here in a few weeks and you and Geoff can meet him. My mother and father be here also."

"Mommy said her mommy and daddy are coming too." She replied.

Ariel nodded ad stroke he niece's head, "Yes kitten, I know. They all coming on the same big ship together."

The Brigitte asked, "Are your mommy and daddy coming to uncle Tony?"

Tony smiled, "No love, they live here already, but way over on the other side of the country. But I will try to get them here to meet you also. But it may take a while."

Erik and Katja watched their daughter with the ones they called brother and sister. Since Ariel would end up being Brigitte's mother in-law eventually, it was nice that they loved each other like they did.

Then they heard, Geoff say, "Mommy, is that uncle Tony and aunt Ariel?"

Tony grinned and stood as Katja said, "Yes dear, they just got home."

Tony walked over and picked up his nephew. He tickled him and Geoff giggled, then purred. "Uncle Tony, I missed you!"

Tony grinned and said, "I missed you also. How could I not miss my favorite nephew?"

Geoff purred, he really liked his uncle Tony, he had given him his favorite shirt. He carried him over to sit back on the couch. He held Geoff's hands while he sat on his knee. Then like thousands and thousands of people before him, Tony gently bounce him on his knee. Geoff giggled and laughed as uncle played with him.

After he stopped, with Geoff's legs on either side of Tony's leg, he tried to stand as Tony held his little hands. He succeeded and laughed as he fell against his uncle's chest and hugged him. Well to be honest, his arms could only reach across his uncles' chest about the quarter of the way, but that was good enough. Then he said, "Love you uncle Tony."

Tony's eye's filled with tears as he gently hugged Geoff. "I love you to Geoff."

Ariel reached over and stroked her mates' arm. He looked at her and smiled.

Then, not to be outdone by her brother, Brigitte asked her aunt, "Can you show me how to stand also aunt Ariel?"

Ariel grinned, "Sure kitten, lets try this." She set her on the carpet and she took hold of her hands gently. "Now, you push up with your legs and pull on my hands. Okay kitten?"

Brigitte nodded, and tried to do what he aunt told her and as she did, Ariel pulled up on her arms and she finally stood. Ariel laughed and said, "That's my girl." While Erik and Katja grinned and clapped for her.

Brigitte smiled and purred loudly, then said to he brother who was watching. "See, I can do it to." Then she stuck her tongue out slightly and made a face at her brother, who laughed at her.

Then Katja said, "Now Brigitte, that's not very nice, what would you do if your face froze like... She stopped when she realized what she was about to say. She frowned and looked the rest of them. "I've become my mother."

It was all Ariel could do not to roll off the couch laughing her ass off. Erik put his arm around his mate and hugged her, trying not to laugh.