Katja Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went back into a store room and Ariel saw him look it up on the computer. He went to a shelve of bins and found what he was looking for, then came back with a vial of it. He handed it to her with a smile, "Tell her to put it on before they start anything, and when she knows she ovulating, it should make all the difference. Just tell her to use it sparingly at first, it's a little stronger than the natural one you females have.

Ariel smiled and hugged him, "Thanks, I'll let her know."

She called up Helen once she got back to the garage and told her to stop by the garage when she had the chance.

Helen said she would, then asked., "Did you find out anything?"

Ariel grinned as she replied, "Yes, I have the answer to your problem with me."

Helen hung up, and Ariel went back to going through some reports. Then, as she expected, Helen showed up about fifteen minutes later. She came into the office and closed the door,then asked excitedly, "What did you find out?"

Ariel grinned at her and opened up her desk drawer. She pull out the vial the med tech gave her and handed it to her, "This should be the answer to your problems Helen, it's a synthesized pheromone they developed for females that are older or just don't make a strong enough one themselves."

Helen smiled as she took it from her, "How do I use it?"

"All you have to do is just dab it on your neck and shoulder when you know or think your fertile." She showed her by rubbing her finger on the side of her neck form her cheek to the were it met her shoulder. "That's where our scent glands are, and why our mates like to nuzzle us there."

Helen smiled, "Yes, Azlan does that a lot. I can't thank you enough Ariel."

She smiled, "No problem Helen, it will give me more nieces and nephews to spoil until it's my time."

Then she grinned, "Oh, and my friend said to apply it sparing, it's much stronger than our own."

Helen nodded, then grinned, "Since we don't have glands like that, I wonder if it would be better to apply it lower as well?"

Ariel grinned evilly, "I don't see why not, just don't be too surprised on how it affects him, but it does make sense. Oh, I don't know if she wants to also, but maybe you should tell Victoria about it too."

Helen nodded grinning, then hugged her, "I need to get back to the office, I'll let you know how it works in about three weeks or so."

That night, once Ariel got home, she told Katja she was able to find something to help Helen and any other of the human females that would need it. Then once Tony got home, they called up his mom and let her know they had a room for them. Then he said, "I'll call you up when we get there on Friday, I'm not to sure where you need to go to meet us yet."

His mom smiled, "Okay son, that sounds good, we should be there late Saturday morning."

Tony nodded to himself, "Alright mom. Ah, is dad home yet?"

"No hon, it's a little earlier yet. There's nothing the matter is there?"

"Oh, no, not at all. It can wait till we see you. I need to get his advice on something that will be happening. Since it's sort of what he does, I thought he may have some thoughts on it. If I get a chance, I'll call him up later, or maybe just wait till we see you guys."

"Okay Anthony, I'll let him know. I'm sure he'll help you out if he can."

They both hung up, then Ariel and him went to go get changed. Once they were done, they came back out and kept an played with the kids while Katja and Erik made dinner.

The next day, Erik was playing with the children, and he swore he could see the kids growing. They got a little bigger each day, and also had started to talk even more verbally. Katja had smiled when he mentioned it to her. "I told you they grow and develop fast love, but that should slow down in another two weeks like I told you, then they'll go through growth spurts as they get older."

She smiled, "And they should be on only solid food by next weekend, instead of the combination softened food and my milk. Their teeth are all in now, so I can wean them off me this week."

Erik smiled and looked at his finger, "Yeah, I know their teeth are in. Anything special we need to feed them or not feed them?"

Katja grinned, "Well, I told you to be careful. But no, not really, pretty much the same as we eat, nothing spicy, but since we don't eat anything like that except Tony, when he gets Chinese, we shouldn't have to worry. We just cut up everything a little smaller for them."

Then she thought for a moment, "We'll have to see about Geoff, since he's more human. But I think as long as we stay with the normal things we eat, he should be okay. The doctor seems to think he'll be alright, I just have to keep track of it for both of them."

Then she giggled adding, "I was asked to keep notes on everything by our doctor. Sort of like when we first moved in together."

Erik smiled, "Well, that makes sense. We are covering new ground here with everything. Let me know if I can be any help."

The next week and half, went by fairly quickly with all the preparations for the ship landing. Erik had started going over all the classes he gave to bring them up to date with any new or updated information. Azlan and Ariel, were going over things for the maintenance crew, with Tony giving his advice a on a few things. He was now spreading his time between both of his jobs, he would be quitting his normal job in the next couple of months, then working with Erik for a little before they moved. Then the rest of the ex-Navy people they had talked to would start a month or so after they got settled in, for when the contractors started the major work.

Tony, Ariel and the rest would be leaving in the morning, including a few other of the Lyonness that would be joining them. Then on Saturday, possibly the Captain, Mr. Sharpe, the Presidents Aide, Joseph plus a few others including the Governor of Arizona, would also come out to officially greet and welcome the newcomers to America. Once they got all settled in, a month or so later, the President himself would visit to welcome them.

Security had also been beefed up in and around the base. Normally, it was a skeleton crew of government workers along with a private security force to keep an eye on things. But with the ship landing and all the extra VIP's visiting, the President had provided a unit of Marines to help along with some of the normal Lyonness security people that could be spared.

They figured this was prudent, even with how good everything had settled and progressed, there were still some fringe elements of humans that were still against it all. The majority of the people thought these elements were ignorant and crazy. But, as long as they didn't cause trouble, they had the right to be heard, even if hardly anyone paid them any attention.

The majority of the people in the country were very happy with how things had been changing. Like Erik had said during his interview, the Lyonness were sharing much of their technology with the humans. The things they had shared were still being adapted to the technology earth already had so it could be used more efficiently. Then, there was new medicines and medical procedures to cure many of the common day to day things, like the healing salve Katja had used on Erik, that healed things in days, instead of weeks. Plus, there were some other things to heal, cure or just to stop different ailments and diseases from even happening. There was also a new and improved power generation system, that provided clean, efficient and cheap power to the people, so on and so forth.

Thankfully, one of the things they didn't have, was advanced weaponry. What they had was defensive, not offensive, so they were happy to share that technology. This ranged from handheld units much like the "Phasers" from the old "Star Trek" TV show, but what they had only stunned. The police from all over the country were highly interested in that, they would have a perfect, non-lethal way to protect the citizens and themselves, instead of having to resort to firearms, unless absolutely necessary.

That was on one end of the spectrum, on the other, were large arrays that were strong enough to stop vehicles, and other military weaponry, like missiles and bombs, etc. It worked much like the "force fields" people had seen in sci-fi movies and on TV most of their lives.

All this, and many other things were being developed with Lyonness help. But even though all these things were wonderful, they still needed to be built and people needed to be trained on how to do it and adapt it to the current technology they had. It would take years, but once done, everyone's lot in life would be much better.

But, as Erik had also taught, there was still people with little minds, that hated all that was happening. They didn't care about how life was going to be better, that the majority of diseases and ailments would be cured, and that peace would breakout between most countries, and that our own people would be able to start to explore the stars.

No, they wanted everything to stay the same, or they didn't want to believe that someone that looked like an animal, was smarter and more advanced than them, or they didn't like that they didn't believe in one of the main-stream religions, or some of them, didn't like that their business would no longer be needed and they wouldn't be rich anymore. Basically, all the things that kept a lot of the world's problems, always happening.

However, the governments realized this. So they also controlled how and when things were going to be released, this way economies didn't collapse overnight from a lot of the newer technology. They planned to phase in a lot of it a bit at a time so this didn't happen. However, they were going to let things that would save lives and make it easier for people to live go through as it was approved and developed. Things like medicines and cures for many of the major diseases, like cancer. Also, improvements for things to provide areas with more food and better crops, so countries and its people that were prone to starvation and want, would finally be a thing of the past.

They also kept a very close track of the different groups that didn't want the Lyonness, and future aliens, here for whatever reason.

They all got up the next morning and had breakfast together. Katja had given Ariel some messages for her mother and father, she was hoping they would settle at their town instead of the new one. Then, after they ate, Erik and Katja wish them a good trip, then Tony and Ariel drove to the ship, and once there, Ariel led Tony to the hanger that held the ship shuttles.

Once there, they met the rest that were going. Uncle Geoff greeted them and then asked how Katja and the family was. He hadn't seen them in a week or so with making preps the ship landing.

Ariel smiled, "They're all fine, the children are growing like weeds. Katja has them on real food now, and they've started to actually talk."

She grinned, "It's a little funny sometimes, they'll start talking and when they get stuck, they revert back to the mind speech."

Uncle Geoff smiled, "That's wonderful, are they speaking in both languages? Katja and Erik were wondering if Geoff would be able to speak Lyonness."

Ariel nodded, "Yes, some of the time, he mainly uses English though. He's not very good yet at Lyonness, but he can talk somewhat in it. Though, some of it is hard to understand." She smiled, "That's normally when he switches back to the mind speech. Katja is working with him and he's improving, but?" Ariel shrugged, "We'll have to see if it gets any better, he's built along human lines, more than like us. I just don't know if he'll ever be fluent. Brigitte, on the other hand, does well in both languages just like we do."

Helen and Azlan walked up smiling and greeted them, along with Victoria right behind them, she had to stop at her office to pick a few things up. She kissed her mate, and greeted the rest, then they all conversed for a bit until it was time to board the shuttle.

Tony grinned as he looked around once he got on, it looked similar to a small jet he'd seen pictures of, while the outside did remind him of the old "Star Trek" TV shows, but this one was more streamlined, almost a miniature of the big ship, where the ones from the show, were boxy looking things.

After they had all been seated and strapped in, they waited a few minutes, then the pilot told them they had clearance and were taking off. Tony had flown many times, but he had no idea how this was going to be. He was surprised as he felt himself pushed down in his seat, then about thirty seconds later, felt the craft going forward. He looked at his mate and smiled, "Well, that was different from a plane."

Ariel grinned again, "Yes, from what I've been told, it's a lot different. These go straight up, then transition to forward flight once we get up to cruising altitude."

Tony asked curiously, "And what is cruising altitude?"

Ariel thought for a second converting to human, then said, "About thirty thousand feet, give or take."

Tony looked at her stunned, "You mean we went up thirty thousand feet in a little over thirty seconds??"

Ariel nodded grinning, "Yes, that sounds about right."

Tony shook his head in disbelief, "That's unbelievable, I didn't feel a thing. So how fast are we flying now?"

Ariel grinned again, "Yes, the suppressors take care of that. As for how fast, we had to slow down, so we're doing about six hundred miles per hour. They have to go slower to match the earth aircraft so the people that track these things can follow us. As a matter of fact, I've been told we had to install something so they could keep track of us."

Tony nodded, "They probably made them install a transponder so our radar can track them. That's how they keep an eye on the air traffic so no one runs into each other. How fast can this really go?"

Ariel thought for a minute, doing the math in her head to convert it to earth terms. "About four to five times that I think, say about 2800 miles per hour or Mach 3, I think you call it here."

Tony looked at her amazed, and shook his head again. He looked around the interior, it had seats for twelve people, not counting the pilot and copilot, and the seats were comfortable even for someone of his size. It also looked like they could be removed so it could carry cargo. He looked around once more, the rest was sort of plain utilitarian looking, he could see it had been built for efficiency and not for comfort really, it was for everyday transporting of people or cargo."

The flight took them about five hours, then once they got close, they asked for landing clearance. The got it, and came to a gradual hover, then sat the shuttle down in front of a hanger. Once everything was shutdown, they all got out to see a smiling Callie standing there waiting for them.

Ariel grinned and walked quickly over to her to give her a hug. "Callie, it's so good to see you. How have you been?"

Callie grinned back, "It's good to see you too sweets, I'm doing good." The she whispered to her, "But I'm ready to go back and see Brian, he couldn't get off long enough to join me."

Ariel grinned back nodding her understanding. The rest of them came up and greeted her and she returned it, giving Helen and Victoria a hug also.

Then she smiled, "We have a van waiting to take you over to the main office and then I'll show you to your quarters. They'll move the shuttle into the hanger after we leave."

Commander Geoff smiled, "Thank you Callie, lead on please."

They all piled into the van, and the driver took them over to the main building on the other side of the tarmac. Once she took them into the office building, they were greeted by the senior Lyonness that was in charge until the new people took over.

Geoff smiled, "Nigel, how are you? It's good to see you." He shook his hand.

Nigel smiled back, "Commander, it's so good to see you also. How was your flight?"

Geoff grinned, "A little long, but not bad. So, how's everything going here? Have you heard anything from the ship?"

Nigel nodded, "Yes sir, just this morning as a matter of fact. They're moving into orbit around the moon and are making final preps to land on Sunday morning." He smiled, then continued, "And before you ask, everything is good and right on schedule."

Uncle Geoff smiled, "Good, it will be nice to see them get here." Then he asked, "I know it is, but I need to ask anyhow, is everything ready here?"

Nigel smiled, "Of course sir, actually, we were ready for them since yesterday. They could have landed tomorrow but with the other people not coming until then, we made it Sunday."

Geoff squeezed his shoulder and grinned, "Like I said, I knew it would be. You and your people have done a wonderful job here."

Nigel smiled, "Thank you sir. Now please let me introduce my human counterpart and the head of the human military force that's here to help us. Commander Geoff, this is Mr. Hayes and Captain Henderson. Gentlemen, this is our first officer, Commander Geoff."

Geoff smiled, "It's a pleasure to meet you both, thank you also for all your help."

Mr. Hayes smiled back, "It's a pleasure to meet you too sir, Nigel here has told me all about you."

The Marine, Captain Henderson, came to attention. "Commander, it's nice to meet you also. It's an honor be here for this. Please allow me to introduce my senior enlisted man, Gunnery Sergeant Neville."

He smiled, "I may be in command of the unit, but he's the one who actually runs it. Isn't that right gunny?"

Gunnery Sergeant Neville grinned slightly, "If you say so, sir."

Uncle Geoff smiled, "It's a pleasure to meet you both, and Captain, I understand perfectly, our senor crewmen are the same."

They both grinned, then as they continued to talk, Sergeant Neville backed off a little. Then he heard, "Hey Jarhead, damn, they'll let anyone make Gunny now."

He turned around and smiled broadly, "Well I'll be damned, what are you doing here squid?"

Tony and Ariel walked over, then Tony shook his hand. "Just who did you bribe to make Gunny?"

Neville looked at him and smiled, "The list is short, but impressive. What brings you here and who's this?" He smiled at Ariel.

Tony grinned, "This is my Mate, Lieutenant Ariel. I work for the Lyonness, and we're her to meet her parents and a few others. Ariel, this is an old friend from my Navy days, Gunnery Sergeant Neville. Erik and myself did a couple of deployments with him.

Ariel smiled, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Neville looked at her, she was utterly gorgeous, "It's a pleasure to meet you also. Mated huh? That's married in human terms, right?"

Ariel smiled and nodded. "That's correct."

He grinned at Tony, "You don't deserve that squid."

Then turned back to Ariel and smiled, "Miss, if you're here against your will, just blink your eyes twice and I'll rescue you."

Ariel grinned and laughed, "No, that won't be necessary, we really are Mated." Then she grinned, "Actually, I captured him."

The three of them laughed, then Neville asked, "How's Erik? I saw the stuff on him in the paper and on TV when you guys were going through that whole mess."

Tony nodded, "Him and his Mate Katja are doing well, we live with them right know, though we have gotten our own houses near the new town. They had two kids about six weeks ago, that's why they're not here also. Her parents are on the same ship as Ariel's.

Neville smiled, "That's great, tell him I said congratulations when you get back."

Uncle Geoff and the Captain came up, "Old friend Anthony?"

He smiled, "Yes sir, Erik and I did a couple of deployments with the Gunny here when we were in the Seabees. Granted that was before he bribed whoever to make the rank."

Uncle Geoff smiled, "Captain, this is Anthony Wargan. He'll be working for us when we start the conversion of our town along with Commander Woodes."