Katja Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neville's eyes went up, "Commander Woodes? How did you ever convince him to take that?"

Tony grinned at the question, and pointed at uncle Geoff, "He drafted him."

Geoff shrugged and smiled. "I told him I was going make him an officer if I had to do it with him kicking and screaming. The screaming wasn't too bad, but he did kick quite a bit."

The Captain laughed, "Yes sir, I fully understand that." He turned and looked grinning at Neville.

Callie came over and said, "Commander, if your ready, I'll show you all to your quarters."

Geoff nodded smiling, "Yes, we're ready, thank you Callie."

He turned back to the Captain, "I'll talk to you later at dinner Captain." Then he smiled, "If you want, I can tell you how I convinced my nephew Erik to become an officer."

The Captain grinned at Neville again and nodded, "That's sounds like a fine idea sir. I'd be happy to."

Ariel and Tony grinned at Neville, then Ariel said patting his shoulder, "Your done for sergeant, you can't trust our commander when he smiles like that. He did it to me also."

Tony grinned and slapped him on the shoulder, "She's right, I hope you enjoyed your time as a Gunny."

The turned and followed Callie into the building, leaving Neville with a hopeless look on his face.

Callie showed Ariel and Tony to their quarters last. She smiled, "These are yours, and the one across the passageway is for you mother and father Tony. I've got a couple of pass badges ready for them for when the get here and you'll have to meet them at the main gate, that's the only one we don't have locked down tight right know. We can go get them after dinner tonight, or you can just get them in the morning. Oh, and Ariel will need to sign for them, since you don't technically work for us yet."

Tony nodded, "That sounds good Callie, thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. It's making it a lot easier than me trying to find a way to get to the rental car place. And from what my dad said, all that's left is the fly by night places that he said, he wouldn't trust."

Callie nodded, "Yes, there's not a lot open around here right now. I was talking with some of the people working here, and they said the towns in the area really took a big hit when this base closed. They're really happy we're settling here, they hope things will come back."

Tony nodded his understanding, "Unfortunately, that's what happens. The people don't realize how much business these bases bring in until they shut them down. That's more than likely why our government wanted the ship to land here, so the towns would get back to normal."

They thanked her again and went into the quarters. It was nicer than the ones they stayed in at their town. Tony looked around, "These must have been officer quarters."

Ariel nodded, "I think that's what Helen said, mainly the senior people will be staying here, the others that stay, will be on the ship until they decide what to do after they take Erik's classes."

Tony nodded and brought their bags into the bedroom. They unpacked, then sat down for a bit to relax. Once Tony was sure his dad was home, he called to let them know what gate and that they would have to meet them. The phone rang a few times, then he heard his mom say, "Hello son. Are you in yet?"

Tony smiled, "Yes mom, we got in a couple hours ago, but I waited so I knew dad would be home."

"He's in the kitchen getting something to drink. Hold on and I'll get him."

A couple minutes later, he heard his dad say, "Hi son. Everything good to go with us coming up?"

Tony grinned, "Yes sir, we have the set of quarters for you and mom. You'll need to come to the main gate, since you've been here, I'm sure you know where that is."

"Oh yes, I know it. I used to have to stop there for my pass to get on the base. I assume that I'll have to do that again?"

Tony smiled, "Yes sir, Ariel and I will have to meet you there, we'll have your passes. Ariel will have to sign you in since I don't technically work for them yet."

Then he laughed adding, "I guess that makes her in charge."

His father and mother grinned as they heard their daughter in-law say, "Yes love, just remember that." Then she laughed.

Then Tony continued, "So, whatever time you want to get here is fine. They serve lunch at noon, so you may want to get here an hour or so before that. Then we can take you to lunch, you'll love the food, it's really good."

"Okay, we'll get there sometime after eleven, give or take. I'll have mom text you when we get close."

Tony nodded, "Alright dad, that sounds like a plan."

Then he heard his dad say, "Oh, mom said you wanted to talk to me when you called the other day. What did you want to talk about? There's no problems I hope."

"No dad, just looking for some advice on something were trying to do. I thought you might know and give us some advice. It can wait until you get here."

"Ok, son, that sounds good. If I can help, I will. We'll see you two tomorrow."

They both hung up, then he grinned at Ariel, "So, your gonna pull rank on me lieutenant?"

Ariel grinned back, "Well, just a little. I guarantee it won't be anything you don't want to do." She stroked his face and pulled him to her, they held each other and kissed.

He grinned, "Well, since you put it like that, I guess I can handle it."

Ariel grinned and lightly licked her lips. "Oh, you'll be handling it, take my word for it." She kissed him again, then said, "Now let's go and get dinner. Then we can come back so I can have my way with you."

Tony grinned and said jokingly, "Oh, no, not that."

She wormed her way onto his lap and kissed his ear, then licked around the edges of it. "Yes, that." Then proceeded to tell him exactly what that was.

They went down to dinner and joined Tony's friend Neville and a few of his men at their table. They had only been here a few days, so they still weren't used to the Lyonness people, especially the females. So, it was normal that they were fascinated by Ariel and the numerous other females that came up to say hi to her and Tony.

The females enjoyed the attention they got from the various military men. One was a close friend of Ariel's named Evie, and she joined them at the table. Ariel introduced her to Tony and his friend Neville, then she smiled as saw the look on Neville's face as Evie sat down next to him. Tony tried not to smile, but he had seen that same look in the mirror.

Neville had never seen a more attractive girl in his life, in any of the countries he had gone to. Just her presence was making him a feel a little confused and very attracted to her. He also didn't know what perfume she had on, but it was intoxicating. The scent washed over him as he tried to eat, and he went to pick up his drink and almost dropped the glass sloshing a little on the table. He quickly wiped it up with his napkin before it could run all over him and her, but his face was beet red in embracement.

Evie smiled, "Are you okay Sergeant Neville?"

He turned to look at her smiling face and gulped, "Yes, I'm fine. I'm just a little clumsy tonight for some reason. Ah, and please, just Jim will do, Neville is my last name."

Evie smiled again, she knew very well what had happened, she could sense the attraction they both had for each other. If this had been a Lyonness male, she would have sensed something else, but she didn't have much experience with human males yet, not like Ariel. She'd have to talk to her about it.

She was very attracted to him, he was handsome and rugged looking, but she couldn't sense if she was attracted to him as a playmate or something more. She had a strong feeling it was meant to be more, but without a reciprocal scent coming from him, she just wasn't sure. She laid a hand on his bare arm that was next to her, she loved the cool, smooth feeling of it.

She smiled at him, "That's alright, it happens. I get a little clumsy myself sometimes." "Especially when I'm this excited." She said to herself.

Neville turned redder and his breathing quickened as she laid her hand on his arm, it was so warm and soft. He inadvertently took a deeper breath as she touched him and picked up a bigger whiff of her scent, it was confusing the hell out of him. It was making him feel like an idiot and it took all his control not to start sounding like a gibbering fool. He couldn't figure out what was the matter with him.

"Well, I'm just glad it didn't get all over you." He replied blushing again.

His men were staring at him in amazement, they had never seen act like this before. But a few of them thought, "If I had someone like that sitting next to me, I'd probably act the same way." None of them had been in this close proximity with the Lyonness before, and they were amazed themselves.

Evie smiled back, "Well, thank you. I really didn't want to have to leave and change just yet."

Then she grinned, "So, how do you like the food? Or have you had it before?"

Neville shook his head, "No, this is my first time, it's very good though."

Tony smiled at his friend, "What we're having tonight is pretty typical of their food. Ariel here and Erik's mate Katja, make this all the time at home, plus a lot of the other ones. It's become fairly popular in our area; a lot of the restaurants have started serving some of it"

He grinned, "One of the cooks off the ship took a job with our favorite restaurant and I hear that him and one of the chefs from the restaurant will be opening a place together at our new town."

Neville and Evie talked some more trying to learn about each other. Both of them were kind of oblivious to everyone and everything around them for a while. Then, as they got more comfortable around each other, normal conversation continued around the table.

Tony smiled and asked him, "So, what's been going on with you Jim? The last we saw of you, you hadn't made Gunny yet. I thought you said you were thinking about getting out."

Jim nodded, "I made Gunny a little after that. I had to stay in to put it on, but I'm coming up on the ten-year mark, so I'm still undecided if I'll stay in."

Tony nodded, "Yeah, that's the make or break time. But, you're the only one who can decide that, you gotta look at all the options. I miss it sometimes myself, but I don't regret getting out. I had a bunch of choices on what to do afterwards. But I'd imagine it would be a little harder for you."

Jim nodded, "Yeah, it must have been a little easier for you and Erik. You could do what you did when you were in. A friend of mine got out and went to work as a civilian for the marines helping to develop different systems and things, so I've been looking into that. And I suppose, I can always become a cop or go to work for a security company."

He shrugged, "I've got like six months left before I really need to make a decision."

Commander Geoff, Mr. Hayes and Captain Henderson were having dinner together also. As they walked past the table, they greeted the people there. Geoff saw and sensed the attraction between Evie and Sergeant Neville. She was one of the ship tech's, and friends with both his niece and Ariel, she was also very good at what she did, taking care of the various ship systems.

He smiled to himself as he heard part of the conversation when the sergeant said he was getting out soon. He thought to himself, "They would end up needing a bigger security force here and at New Lyonn, it would be nice if a few of the senior people were human." He smiled as he walked pass their table. Then he almost laughed aloud as he heard Erik's words again saying, "Never trust him when he's smiling like that. You might as well surrender and do what he wants, you're going too anyhow."

Once they finished eating Tony and Ariel asked Evie to show them around a little. She smiled and agreed, then twined her arm in the sergeants and asked him, "Jim, would like to come with us? I know you only got here a few days ago."

Jim almost fainted when she wrapped her arm around his. He stammered out, "Ah, yeah, sure. That's sounds good to me."

Evie smiled and hugged his arm making him take deep breath and once again his mind reeled as he caught the scent of her perfume. What he didn't know, was that wasn't perfume, it was her natural scent and only he could smell it.

The four of them walked around, with Evie pointing out different things. They walked up to the edge of the tarmac where the planes used to land and she said, "The ship will be landing here on Sunday. We're lucky it's this big and not small like were we landed. It will make it easier to offload everything and we'll have those big hangers to work out of and store things."

Then she said, "I don't know why they closed this base, but I'm glad they did, it makes it so much easier to establish a place like ours back home."

Tony nodded, "Well, they closed a bunch of bases, the idea was to consolidate them and save money. They thought it was cheaper to expand one of the newer bases to hold the planes, then it would to spend money fixing up and modernizing this one, it was one of the older ones. This one was big because they used to handle the big cargo and refueling planes here and they take up a lot of room."

Evie nodded, "That makes sense, anyway, it helps us out."

Tony nodded his agreement, "Yeah and from what I've seen, it's in better shape."

Then Jim smiled, "Well, it was an Air Force base, that kind of ensures it will be nicer."

Tony started to laugh nodding. "Yeah, it figures. Bunch of no-loads."

They both started laughing and the girl's looked at them like they were not right in the head. Then Ariel asked, "Why are you two laughing like maniac's?"

Tony smiled, "Well, you see, the Navy, Marines and Army always make fun of the Air Force. It's a cultural thing, we think there over-rated, spoiled and not as tough as the other forces and they always had better housing, food and other amenities. So, we make fun of them, because we had it harder."

Then he grinned adding, "Then again, each of the branches always think their branch is best, so we make fun of each other also, but we usually gang up on the air force. Think of it like siblings making fun of each other."

Then Jim smiled, "But we always stick up for each other if someone outside the military starts on one of the other branches.

Ariel looked at Evie and grinned, "Males."

Evie grinned and nodded, "Yes, they're all alike, no matter the species. Erik was right."

They headed back to the main building, then Jim said, "I had fun tonight, it was nice catching up and meeting someone new. But, duty calls, I need to go check up on my men."

Tony nodded understanding, but Evie was a little unhappy. So, she asked quickly, "Would like to have breakfast together tomorrow Jim?"

Jim smiled, "Yes, I think I would. Say about seven? I'll have to get with my people after that, but maybe you could come with me and see how we do things. Even though it's Saturday, we'll still be doing things to get ready when the VIP's show up later in the day."

Evie smiled, "Yes, that sounds like fun. I'll see you in the morning." She put a hand on his arm and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

He smiled at her, then quickly turned away to walk towards the building, and also to hide the massive hardon she gave him.

They watched as he walked through the door and almost ran in the other one as he turned back to catch a last look at her.

Ariel came over and took Evie's arm and said, "Why don't you come up to our room? I think we need to talk."

Evie nodded, still a little disappointed. She understood why he had to leave, but she was still slightly confused.

They walked into the building and stopped to get some tea and coffee to take up with them and went to their quarters. They all sat down and Ariel said to her, "Evie, you haven't had much personal contact with human males. So don't be too upset."

Evie nodded, took a drink and set her tea on the table. "No, I haven't really. But I can't understand why he didn't say something or respond more at least. I've got a feeling he's the one, but he didn't say or do anything so I could make sure." She frowned a little, "He acts like he feels something, and even I could sense my own scent it was so strong."

Then Tony smiled and said, "Evie, he was defiantly attracted to you, trust me. But human males, don't know it like your males do, with a few exceptions. I'll talk to him tomorrow for you."

He smiled, "I think you'd do good together, he's really a nice guy. That's another reason he didn't try to go further, most human males don't really push ourselves on females until we're sure that's what they want. It's considered wrong to do that."

He grinned, "I know he sensed it, every time you got close to him, his breathing got deeper and he got nervous." Then he laughed, "I thought he was going to faint when you took hold of his arm and kissed him."

Evie smiled hopefully, "Do you really think so Tony? I'm really attracted to him."

Tony nodded and smiled, "But, you have to remember, he won't be able to spend a lot of time with you right now. He's got his men to take care of, that's his job. And it's more important to him right now."

Evie nodded, "Ok, I can understand that. I could see how serious he was about his it."

Tony smiled, "It's a little more than serious, they don't give his rank to just anyone. Ah, think of him like Neko, and I think you'll understand it a little better."

Her eyes went wide, "Oh! Yes, I see what you mean, I do understand a little better now. Thank you so much Tony and please talk to him tomorrow. I'd like to know for sure before I take it any further."

They talked some more with Ariel giving her some advice on things she learned from being with Tony.

Then Evie finally said, "Well, I think I need to go back to my quarters, and take care of a few things. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Ariel smiled and hugged her, then whispered something to her that made them both giggle. Then she headed out.

Ariel came back and curled up to Tony and laid her head on his shoulder. "I hope everything works out for them."

Tony hugged her close, "I think it will. After I talk to him, he'll understand."

Then he grinned, "What did you whisper to her that made you both giggle like that?"

Ariel grinned and snuggled closer, "I told her not to wear it out, taking care of things. She needed to save some for her future mate."

Tony grinned, "Knowing you, I figured it was something like that." He leaned down and kissed her, "Now, let's talk about you having your way with me."

Ariel stood, then she smiled and started to walk to the bedroom taking clothes off as she went, tossing them to either side. She posed at the doorway naked, turned her head and blew her mate a kiss. Then with a flick of her tail, she went into the room and Tony was not far behind her. Then, as Cleo said, it got kind of loud.

They got up the next morning kind of tired, Ariel had kept them up most of the night "having her way with him."

They went to dining hall and saw Jim was already there. He smiled as he saw them, "Rough night squid?"

Tony shot him the bird, "The night was great, it's the morning that's rough. Not that you'd know about that jarhead." Then he grinned, "Yet."

Jim laughed and Ariel shook her head at the two of them. "I don't think males, of either species, will ever grow up."

Then Tony said to him, "Join me in some coffee, we need to talk about a couple things before Evie gets here."

Jim looked confused, but nodded and grabbed his coffee while Tony poured himself a cup. He took him outside, then said, "I need to talk to you about Evie before she gets here."

Jim nodded, still confused, "Ah, sure. What about her?"

Tony took a drink of coffee, "Let's start with a question, just how did you feel about her last night?"