Katja Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik grinned back as his mind flashed back to Cleo complaining about how loud they were when mating. "I look forward to it." They held each other closer as they kissed, then they both felt Erik's other mate join them.

They sat for a while afterwards going over the booklet in the cabin about the things to do while on the ship and looked over the pamphlets, they had picked up on the places they were going to stop at. Erik had made them some coffee and tea, and they sipped at that as they talked. Then there was a knock on the door, and Erik got up to answer it saying to her, "It's probably our bags."

He opened the door, and the crewman smiled saying, "Welcome aboard Mr. Woodes, I have your bags. My name is Simon, and I'm your steward for the cruise."

Erik smiled and opened the door holding it for the steward, "It's pleasure to meet you Simon, come on in."

Simon smiled as he wheeled in the carrier with their bags on it. He smiled wider as he saw Katja sitting on the couch and she smiled back saying, "Thank you so much Simon."

"God," He thought to himself, "I've never seen anyone as beautiful as this woman sitting there."

"Welcome aboard Mrs. Woodes, your more than welcome. Would you like the bags here, or in the bedroom?"

Katja smiled, "The bedroom's fine, thank you."

Simon put the bags next to the bed and wheeled the cart back out. He stopped and reached into an inner pocket of his jacket and handed Erik a card, "Mr. Woodes, the Captain would like for you and your wife to join him at his table tonight for dinner. Your other associates are also invited to join him." He looked at the list, "Ah, Mr. Geoff and his wife, along with Mr. Wargan and his."

Erik's looked surprised, but nodded yes all the same, "Certainly, we'd be honored to. Thank you. Do the others know yet?"

Simon shook his head no, "I'll be giving them their invitations when we drop off their luggage."

Erik nodded, "Wonderful. Again, thank you very much."

Simon smiled, "No problem sir, if you need anything, just press the button on the phone marked Steward, it messages me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Please enjoy your vacation."

Erik smiled and shut the door as Simon left. He walked back and sat down, "I wonder what that was all about? I guess we'll find out later."

Katja nodded grinning, "I'm glad we stopped at the shop and got some dressier clothes before we left."

Erik grinned, "Well, it's not much different than having dinner with Captains Augustus and Julius, or Uncle Geoff the first time you brought me to dinner."

Erik smiled, "Afterall, as Uncle Geoff reminded me, I'm still a commander, and you're still a Senior Lieutenant."

Katja smiled and nodded, then they went back to what they were doing before the steward showed up.

They meet the others at one of the restaurants near the main pool, for lunch. This was a casual place and offered a nice selection of different foods. They sat down and uncle Geoff smiled, "So, it looks like we're dining with the Captain tonight. That should be interesting."

Erik nodded, "I guess so, still don't know why. I kind of figure it's because we're the first Lyonness to take a cruise." He grinned, "And also since you're the Mayor of New Lyonn."

Geoff grinned, "I suppose, but it's also common knowledge, at least locally, that you're going to be the new ambassador."

Tony and Ariel grinned, then Tony said, "So why were we invited also?"

Erik grinned, "Comic relief. Also, it's sort of like during the Roman era, the guy would walk beside the general as he went to see Cesare saying, "Remember thou art mortal."

They all laughed at that and talked about other things as they ate their lunch.

After they finished lunch, they decided to walk around the ship and see what was there and were things were. They found numerous places to eat, as well as some small snack bars, there were shops to look through, a few pools, some gyms and spas, plus a few places that had music or shows. They also found a spot to get away from all the noise and people, they called it a sanctuary area. It was a quiet out of the way place to bask in the sun and for adults only.

They finally ended back up at the cabins and were going to relax for the rest of the afternoon, then meet for dinner and the show afterwards.

They walked into the cabin and no sooner had Erik closed the door, then Katja quickly dragged Erik into the bedroom. "We need to get cleaned up, then we are going to make love until it's time for dinner."

Erik smiled as he pulled her close and kissed her, "That's sounds good to me love."

She grinned and as her tail flicked back and forth, she unbuttoned his pants and tugged them down. Then she pulled off his shirt and hugged him to her and kissed him deeply as he fumbled trying to get her clothes off also.

Once they were both naked, Katja took hold of his cock and pulled him into the bathroom. He smiled as he saw her grin and point to the shower. He grinned back and set the controls and stepped in. Once finished, he stepped out and walked over to his mate.

Katja grinned back, then pulled him to her as she nuzzled around his neck, kissing, licking and nibbling as one hand reached down and stroked his cock gently. She got the look that said she was up to something, then stooped down, "Need to make sure your all clean, just in case they didn't install it right."

She took his cock in her hand and brought her head down to take it in her mouth. Then she started move her mouth up and down his shaft, licking it when she had a chance as she caressed his balls. Erik gasped when he felt her lips wrapped around him, they didn't have a lot of chances to do much anymore like they used to. He rested his hands on her head and teased her ears as she sucked him.

She grinned to herself as she felt him caress her and stroke her ears, she bobbed on him a few more times, then stood making sure her body was in contract with his the whole time. She grinned and licked his jaw line, then said, "Yep, it looks like they installed it right, you don't taste any different."

Erik grinned back as he shuddered from her rubbing against him. "I'm glad you're happy love. Gods, I love you so much."

Then it was her turn and Erik watched as she stepped in and slowly turned with her hands above her head. This caused her breasts to jut out farther and he watched as her tail slowly swished back and forth. God's she was so beautiful, he sent out a silent thank you for bring them together. He felt Brigit caress him and felt a pair of warm arms go around him, "Your more than welcome my mate." He heard her sigh, "I wish we could do the same."

The love he felt for both of them poured out of him and he felt her shudder much like Katja did. She held him tighter and warmth flowed through him.

Katja stepped out and smiled as she saw the smile on her mates face along with a kind of wonderment. She stepped closer and wrapped her arms around him and she felt the warmth also.

Erik grinned and said, "My turn to check." He knelt down and wrapped his arms around her and held an ass cheek in each hand and began to kiss and lick around her pussy. Katja purred loudly as she knew what was coming and she wanted that so bad.

He kept kissing and licking around her pussy making smaller and smaller circles coming closer to her clit. Her pussy was shiny with her juices as he licked up her slit and she tasted as sweet as all the other times he did it, gods he loved eating her. She purred out his name as she felt him finally lick her slit and she arched her back to push it on his tongue. He then pushed it in as far as he could and pulled out, he did this again and again, fucking her with his tongue. Then he licked up again until he was at her clit and he felt her shudder with pleasure as he sucked it between his lips. She growled out her pleasure as she felt him suck on her clit, which soon turned to purring whimpers as she pleaded with him not to stop.

Erik wanted to make her cum right now before they moved back to the bedroom, so he held her clit between his lips and worked his tongue on it licking her back and forth, then up and down. He knew she was close to cumming as she reached down with both hands to hold his head. But he was surprised when he felt another pair of hands join hers on his head and then both cried out they were cumming as four hands squeezed his head and his tongue was bathed in her juices.

As he slowly stopped licking her, he heard Katja purr his name and then Brigit moan it also. He smiled as he knew he had just made both his mates' climax. He kissed her pussy once more and wondered if he'd ever get used to it. But he came to the conclusion that he enjoyed it too much for it to ever change.

He stood and felt two sets of arms go around him, two from the front and two from the back, he didn't know who's were warmer, but he didn't care. "I believe your right kitten; you didn't taste any different either."

They held each other and explored each other's mouths with their tongues. Katja licked his ear and said, "Please my love, take me to bed and make love to us."

Erik looked at her a bit stunned as she said us. Katja smiled, and stroked his face, "Yes love, I felt and heard Her also. I guess even a Goddess needs loving every now and then also."

They were both surrounded by warmth and caressed lovingly. Erik picked Katja up and cradled her to him as he walked into the bedroom. He laid her on the bed, climbing in to join her, then they kissed and stroke each other and Katja said, "I want to finish what I started earlier. I want to taste all of you first before we mate."

She rolled on top of him, as she pushed him back on the bed and started to lick and kiss him working her way down until her head was in his lap. She took his cock in her hand and brought her head down to take it in her mouth again. She was pleased when she tasted the precum and she started move her mouth up and down his shaft, licking it when she got to his head, then she took his balls in her free hand and began to massage them gently and grinned when he arched his back and moaned out her name telling her it felt so good.

Erik was in pure ecstasy as his mate's sucked his cock, he could sense both of them as Katja's lips slid up and down his cock, and felt soft hands around his cock and balls, he was quickly going into sensory overload as his cock was being pleasured so many ways at one time. He knew it was only going to be a matter of a minute or so before he blew his load if they kept that up.

He gasped out, "I'm not going to last long my love's if you keep that up."

She smiled up at him, and Erik could sense another face mixed with Katja's as she stopped for a second to say, "Good." Then she went back to what and how she was doing it.

Erik panted some more as he felt his orgasm building, he moaned he was almost there. Then he felt his cock swell and he knew he was there and it would only take one more thing before he shot. Then she did it.

Katja went faster when he told her he was close and she felt his cock swell in her mouth. As she came up to the tip of it, she stopped going up and down and just held it in her mouth swiping her tongue over it tasting the fluid, only now there was much more of it.

When Erik felt her tongue licking only on his head, that was it, he told her he was cumming and he reached down to stroke head her head and ears as his back arched.

Katja heard her mate tell her he was cumming, the she felt his cum shoot into her mouth, then she felt another, then one more, each one a little weaker than the first. Then she licked the head some more until he pleaded with her to stop.

She stopped and looked up at him smiling as she saw the condition she put him in. He was panting and gasping for breath as he reached down to bring her up to him. He held her and kissed her, trying to say something. She watched him swallow a couple of times and he finally got out, "That felt so good my mate's, I love you both so much." He looked at her once more, then he was sure he saw both smiling faces.

Katja hugged him back as she stroked his face, "I know my mate, and that is another reason why I love you so much." Then she kissed him and licked his chin and neck. They laid there for a bit to catch their breath. Then he reached up and stroked her ear, gently playing with it by running his finger lightly all around the edge of it.

Katja shuddered as he played with her ear, it always made her feel all kittenish when he did it, and she pushed her head against his hand. She kissed him, then licked his lips and stroking whatever she could reach, then she smiled to herself as she used her tail to lightly stroke his ass, then worked it under him to tickle his balls. She grinned at him as she felt him jump a little when she first touched him, then felt him shudder as it caressed his balls.

He grinned back and kissed her, "I really love that tail."

She grinned back, "I know you do; I love how it makes you react." Then she pulled him to her to lick his ear and say, "But, right now I need this," She wrapped her tail around his cock, "In me where it belongs my love."

He kissed her saying, "Anytime my love." He pulled back and spread her legs as he knelt between them. He reached down to take hold of his cock as he watched her tail unwind from around it, then he felt it stroke his ass as he guided it towards her pussy. He started his cock in her and felt her wetness increase in preparation for him. He leaned down with a hand on either side of her and began to kiss her as he slid his cock into her. They moaned into each other's mouths from the pleasure they both felt as they mated once again.

He broke the kiss and pushed himself up, then started to stroke in and out her slowly so he could enjoy the feeling of sliding in and out of her. He thought once again, in all the women he had made love to over the years, nothing could compare to his mate and the feel of her as they mated. He found that the hardest part of making love to her was almost cumming as he first went into her. It felt that good. And this time, he knew he was sliding into both her and the Goddess. The feeling was indescribable, most times when they made love, they could feel Brigit's touch, but this time he could sense She had joined with Katja.

Katja moaned to herself as she felt her mate enter her, nothing could ever feel this good. She also sensed something different this time. Normally she could feel the Goddesses presence when they made love, but this time, she felt that Brigit had joined with her similar to when Briast joined with Lucy or Geoff.

She felt Brigit's caress as she figured it out, then heard, "Yes it's true, please don't be upset dear one, I will explain later." Katja purred as Erik's cock slid in again, then she thought, "It's alright, I think I understand, you wish enjoyment also. I'm not upset." Katja moaned in ecstasy as Erik's cock ran against her clit and from Brigit's hug for Katja's acceptance.

Katja looked up and saw the ecstasy on her mate's face as they made love. There was no way to explain how much pleasure they were both getting out of this joining. She reached up and stroked his face, then his chest and arms, loving the look of pleasure on her mate's face as she did this simple thing. She felt him move a little and speed up stroking in and out of her. She grinned as she ran her tail around his ass, then stroked down between his ass cheeks. He jumped when he felt it, which was pleasurable as it made him push into her harder, then he looked at her panting out once more, "I do so love that tail of yours."

Katja looked up at him with her eyes filled with lust, "I know you do." Then she made her tail wrap around his balls and she tightened and loosened it as he stroked in and out of her.

Erik's eyes almost rolled back in his head as he felt her tail massage him. The pleasure he was getting this time was unbelievable, it was like no other time they made love. The only thing that came close was the first time when they mated.

He moaned in pleasure saying, "You keep that up my mate and I'm not going to last long enough to give you pleasure."

She pushed herself hard onto his cock meeting his thrust as she replied, "Don't worry about that my mate, just keep going, your giving me plenty of pleasure my love."

He felt her tail tighten around his balls once more and he slid his hands under her back and pulled her up to sit in his lap as he pushed into her harder. He heard her moan and her legs wrapped around him.

When he pulled her up, Katja wrapped her legs around him as she felt his cock rubbing against her clit constantly. She moaned as the feeling was indescribable, she loved when he did this. In a minute more, she felt her orgasm starting as her body shook with lust and pleasure. She gripped him tighter with her legs and massaged his balls as she tightened her tail around them.

She growled a little as she told him she was cumming, and then when her orgasm really hit her, she yowled loudly as she buried her face into his shoulder and she bit into it hard so she wouldn't scream out loud. It had been a long time since this happened she thought as she dragged her claws across his back.

Erik was in ecstasy as he felt his mate start to cum, and he felt her grip him with her legs and her tail squeezed his balls bringing him within seconds of cumming himself. He continued to stroke into her as she orgasmed, then she buried her face into his shoulder and her teeth bit into him. As he felt her bite him, he began to cum himself, it felt as if his balls, with the help of her tail, were trying to empty themselves out in one shot. His whole body stiffened as he told her he was cumming and as he looked at her face, he clearly saw both Katja's and Brigit's.

He moaned out with a sob, "I love you my mates, more than life itself."

The pleasure they felt was unbelievable, it kept coming in waves and waves, not stopping. Erik felt two pairs of hands caress him and two pairs of lips kiss him as they climaxed. They saw a nimbus of light and felt themselves soar above themselves and looked down to see the three of them on the bed intertwined in with each other. Then, it was over and they laid in each other's arms panting for breath.

Erik gasped for breath, he felt as if his soul had been pulled out, caressed and hugged, then reinserted. He doubted he could ever describe what just happened. They held each other tightly as they slowly came down from the pinnacle of their pleasure.

Katja roll over on top of Erik and molded her body to his, she kissed him gently, "I love you so much my mate. That was... I can't describe it; I've never felt like that before."

Erik grinned tiredly, "I agree, and I love you also."

They felt themselves wrapped in Brigit's embrace, then they heard, "Thank you for letting me share Katja, I can understand a little better now why the One has forbidden actually making love with our chosen. As good as this was, I don't know how good it would be If I physically made love to our mate."

Katja smiled gently as she heard Her words, she had accepted completely that she would share Erik with his Goddess. She felt the love She had for him and it was the same as she did. "Your Welcome Goddess, I didn't mind and would let you do that anytime you wish. When we were joined, I felt the love you have for our mate."

Katja's mind spun as Brigit caressed her, "Thank you dear one. I do love him, that was why I decided to have, more or less, our son with him." Not only to help this world and others, but because I do love him."

Erik heard the conversation and felt the love his two mates had for him and each other. "I love you both also, and I can see what You meant about what would happen if Briast joined in also." He chuckled, "My heart probably would have burst."

1...56789...12