Katrina Pt. 02

Story Info
In a country of whores, the military is called to solve it.
10.2k words
2.22
2.5k
3
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface - Author's notes

Katrina (2014) is a cuckold story taken to outlandish, unrealistic, even cartoonish extremes. On purpose. Just for fun, since it was my first time writing in that genre. I typically write fantasy and non-cuckold stuff.

Katrina II (2024) shifts the genre from cuckold in its first chapter, to a fun campy crazy (also outlandish) story. It adds a redemption arc for the main character in the first story, without resorting to violence toward women.

Also, it brings the overall story more in line with the kind of erotic fiction I typically write.

You don't need to read Katrina to understand Katrina II. Chapter one sums it up.

Chapter 1 - Consummation

"Just one more inch baby," Katrina said, "I know I can do it."

"Yeah but I can't," Matt said.

"You can baby, just push out while I'm pushing in."

Matt was on his knees, pink panties around his thighs. His head and cheek to the floor. Bare ass up in the air.

Katrina was in jeans and a t-shirt. Her strap-on dildo pushing into Matt. She had made the dildo from a mold of Terance, her lover. But used blue silicon.

"Come on baby, I've taken more than this," she said.

"Yeah but not from me," he thought. Upset that only other men have ever gotten to sleep with his wife. Taking her virginity, popping her anal cherry, enjoying her first threesome experience with her and her girlfriend.

She definitely had taken more from Terance, much more. Her pregnant belly pushing against her husband's backside. Terance's baby growing inside her, just like her pregnant best friend who he had also seeded that same night during their threeway.

"You said we had forgotten to consummate our marriage, so that's what we're doing sweetheart," she said.

"You know I love you. I'm doing this for us."

"I know," he replied, "and I'm grateful you're finally having sex with me. Even if it's just this."

"It will only ever be this baby," she replied. All of her clothes still on. His pink panties tight around his thighs, keeping his knees together.

She made him go into the lingerie store and buy them, telling the young attractive cashier they were for himself.

She made one more big push. He could feel his asshole widen more.

"That's a good boy," she said with a surge of delight.

"Terance will be here soon. I want you ready to meet him."

"What? He's coming here, today?" Matt asked.

"Oh he'll be coming here today sweetie, I have no doubt about that."

"No seriously, he's coming?" he asked again.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"That's him," she squealed. Pulling out of him. Leaving his asshole gaping.

"I'm going to go open the front door. You leave that backdoor open for him. He's going to want to meet you properly."

"What?"

Chapter 2 - AWOL

Matt started to feel strange. He could hear someone talking. They sounded distant. His vision began to get blurry. Suddenly it was like the world started to glitch out around him.

"What the fuck is going on?" he said to himself, looking at his hand.

"You alright sweetheart?"

The voice started as Katrina but quickly turned into a male voice. Suddenly the world changed in front of him.

"I said you alright sweetheart?"

It was blurry at first but there was an older man standing in front of him dressed in black and grey camouflage fatigues.

"Huh?" Matt said.

The man gave him a light nudge on the shoulder.

"Get your head on straight private," said the sergeant.

"Yes sir," Matt said.

"Here, drink this."

He handed him a tall bright blue aluminum can, matte finish, with the words Jimi Juice on the side in bold chrome letters.

It took him a second to realize where he was. He looked around and saw he was in a large open room in a big building that looked like a warehouse inside. There were about forty other guys around him. All of them in these chairs that leaned back. They were taking off what looked like virtual reality headsets and tight latex looking gloves and body suits with sensors all over them.

"Welcome back to the world gentleman," the sergeant yelled out.

"Let me remind you all about what you just experienced."

Matt was still getting his bearings and it looked like all the other guys were as well. Save for the guys walking around helping to take off headsets and shake people awake.

"You just went through our special Katrina cuckold simulator," the sergeant said. "Meant to make you know what it feels like to be cucked by that bitch Katrina and her minion of whores. The VR drugs will wear off in a few minutes. We've already poked you all with the release agent."

The sergeant was walking the room. Speaking loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Now you know what it feels like to be any one of those poor bastards out there who have been seduced by the whores," the sergeant said.

"Felt real didn't it? Even if a little cliché. These simulators have come a long way. I'm going to turn it over to the corporal to let you in on the details."

Corporal Bosch steps in and begins to speak.

"Since most of you are still coming out of simulation haze, still trying to figure out what reality you're in, I'm going to repeat the information you got when you signed up. You've joined AWOL, the Anti-Whore Operations League. A special covert military service setup to deal with this problem. If anyone suspects you're military, tell them you're AWOL. You aren't lying, they'll just think you're absent without official leave. We picked that on purpose."

Corporal Bosh was serious. Even if what he was saying sounded pretty ridiculous. He continued.

"The situation is this, the mother of whores, as some of us call her, Katrina, is some kind of terrorist. We don't know her motive. She might be the head of the serpent or working for a foreign organization or government. What we do know is that she's been selling leggings to the ladies through her multi-level marketing company called Hoe's Hose. They are laced with a chemical compound that's turning the women who wear them into whores."

Matt was aware of the brand. It had blown up over the last few months. All the women were talking about them and wearing them. They loved the way they made their ass look. He didn't disagree. They lifted and separated the cheeks and enhanced the crease. Giving women with even the flattest of bums, a nice little bubble butt to show off. While tightening up the ladies who might have had too much cushion for the pushin'. Plus the company had given away a lot of freebie pairs to new customers, and carried a whole range of colors and patterns that kept the women coming back for more.

"And those whores are turning men into cuckz," the corporal continued. Matt's attention refocusing.

"That's cuckz with a Z because they are brainwashed little zombies with barely a spine. You just experienced what it was like. We have no idea how the whores are turning the men into cuckz. But now you know their pain and the kind of adversary that we're dealing with. So now we've got an epidemic and a terrorist operation going on, and we're got half a solution, even if we don't have all the details yet."

At that point the sergeant took over again.

"Our scientists were able to make an antidote to stop the whores," the sergeant said, holding up a can of Jimi Juice.

"Drink it. It's artificial spunk. It'll run straight to your junk and you'll be ejaculating it out like a racehorse. This is how we beat the whores and turn them back into self-respecting women again. Get your willie inside of them, then ejaculate the antidote in them before the infection spreads further in the population. Now get to it gentleman. Everyone is counting on you."

The briefing was surreal. Were these guys for real? Had he actually heard that speech correctly? He had, and it helped jog Matt's memory. But he still couldn't believe how real that simulation was.

"Fuck's with your head doesn't it?" said the guy in the chair next to his.

"Hey my name's Pedro."

Matt reached his hand out to shake his.

"Matt, and yeah it does," Matt said, "I could have swore it was real, that she was my wife."

"Mother of whores man," Pedro replied. "We all experienced what you just did with pregnant Katrina and her bitch friend. We gotta stop whores like that. That's why we're here man."

Matt looked at the blue can in his own hand.

"So this Jimi Juice, you ever take it?" Matt asked.

"State of the art shit, military grade spunk," Pedro replied, "but to answer your question no. I heard it's some good shit though. Makes your dick hard when you want it. Lets you cum over and over again without getting tired. At least until it runs out then you gotta drink more. Some people say it even makes your dick bigger. Man I don't need that part, if you know what I mean, but still."

"No shit?" Matt said. Like a question, but not

"We gotta blast some bitches man. We military now. That's our job. This is our ammo. Load up motherfucker."

Pedro shot him a smile as he cracked open his own can of Jimi Juice and threw its contents back into his mouth. All in one seemingly smooth motion.

The word motherfucker stuck in Matt's head. It was true. He probably would be a mother fucker soon enough. After all, some of the whores out there were probably mothers. He thought about those poor kids. He realized he wasn't just out there to save all the adults, but also the helpless children who had to live with these people. Luckily they hadn't been infected. Somehow immune, but not immune from the effects of irresponsible whoring moms and cuckz without a spine. He knew that by fucking this antidote into those women, he would be potentially saving whole families. Could there be a more just cause? He couldn't think of one right now.

He hit up the locker room. He had to take a piss and shower, that simulation suit had squeezed him tight. Like wearing a big condom over his whole body. He had gotten all sweaty, but man did it work. That and whatever drug they gave him to make the simulation seem real.

He stripped off his clothes, showered quickly, and then noticed himself in the full length mirror when he got out. No towel around him. Completely nude. He had forgotten he was younger than in the simulation. He had to remind himself that he was twenty-three. And he was a good looking young guy. Tallish, toned enough to have some definition, but not in a gym everyday kind of way. Though he had a nice backside, strong shoulders, decent arms, but not big. His relatively flat stomach was also nice, but he wasn't sporting a six pack.

His short brown hair was still wet from the shower. He looked closer in the mirror at his not quite chiseled jaw line and realized he wasn't much like the other Matt at all. He might rate himself a seven on a scale of one to ten if he was being honest. But a definite improvement over simulation Matt, which must have been based on some poor cuck somewhere.

He hadn't served in the actual military before. But he signed up for AWOL when all of this had started going down. They were recruiting under a different name.

College hadn't gone great for him. He needed something. This was a one year commitment through a special service. Technically a temporary division of the National Guard that he could extend into that if he wanted. But he knew he could do a year. It wasn't a big commitment. It would give him some time to figure out what to do with himself while keeping himself busy and fighting for a good cause. It was actually his girlfriend Claire that suggested it to him.

While he was drying off, a couple other guys came into the locker room.

"So like why don't they just give the Jimi Juice to the cuckz?" one of them asked.

"Because they don't drink it," the other said.

"Well why don't they force it down 'em?" the other one asked again.

"I don't know man it just doesn't work on them. Why you asking me?"

As Matt left the locker room, Pedro met up with him.

"Hey Matt, you get your assignment yet?" Pedro asked. He was holding out a piece of paper.

"It's all special forces-like. Plain clothes, undercover shit."

"No. Going there now," Matt replied.

"No need bro, I got yours too," Pedro said, "you and I are on the same team."

He handed him his assignment.

"This is a nightclub," Matt said.

"Yeah, that's where some of the whores are at. Might even be whore central for all we know."

"Alright, makes sense," Matt said, "meet up outside at eight like it says?"

"Yup. See you there."

Chapter 3 - Claire

It was only four o'clock still. Matt had left the base and headed back to his apartment. When he got there, Claire was there.

"Oh hey," Matt said, "I thought you were going back to your place today?"

"I am later, but I figured I'd make you some dinner," said the petite twenty-two year old blonde standing in his kitchen. Her back to him. Nothing on but a white babydoll tee and pink panties with white lace trim. They were so tight and riding up her crease that they looked painted on her perfectly tanned and toned bottom.

"Well that's sweet of you," he said as he walked up behind her and reached a couple fingers between her legs, "but I could just have you for dinner instead."

"Oh," she jumped at the feel of the pad of his fingers pressing her panties into her slit. "Matt you... get your fingers out of there, you're going to get in trouble."

She turned and reached up on her toes to kiss him on the mouth. Her thick wavy blonde hair with its platinum sheen swinging around in the process.

She wasn't short, or at least she didn't look it, but he had enough on her that she had to lean up on her toes a little to get to him. Wrapping her arms around his neck as he pulled her in closer.

"You alright with me doing this babe?" he asked her.

"I'm the one that told you to sign up," she replied, "so yeah."

"Alright. What are we having?" he asked.

"We are having, lemon pepper tilapia, and white rice, and green beans," she said, pausing to say each as she pointed to them individually on the stovetop.

"Sounds good," he said.

"Then when we're done, maybe you'll let me have a little dessert," she said in a soft voice, her eyes trained on his, her lips barely off the surface of his. Her hand reaching down into the front of his pants.

"Oh, sounds even better," he replied. "What do I get for dessert though?"

"Whatever you want," she whispered.

For a brief moment he had considered a vanilla shake from that local coney island restaurant. Damn those were good. They must put crack in them. But he didn't think that's what she meant. Although he could imagine spreading some of its whipped cream all over her smooth pussy lips, and running his tongue down the line of her slit to get it off. And hopefully her too.

Then he thought he would work his way up to her perfectly sculpted breasts. They almost defied gravity with a forever eighteen fuck you, as if aging where just a concept they chose to ignore. Her pink nipples stiffening to his kisses. Firmly reaching out into his mouth as his lips surrounded them. Wanting to give him something they didn't yet have have to give.

He would slide himself in between her legs, pushing into her vanilla flavored, whipped cream soaked folds. Wet with her sex and ice cream. And soon his cream.

Chapter 4 - The Conversation

Dinner had been good. Claire was a wonderful cook. That was to be expected. She had gone to school for it. This was a simple meal by her standards. Tasty as it was. But now he was thinking about sex. More specifically he wondered if they even should have sex, as much as he wanted it. After all, he had loaded up on that Jimi Juice and he'd be fucking a bunch of whores in a few hours anyway.

That thought had some weight to it. He hadn't really considered how many he might be banging later. One? Two? Fourteen? Any?

He had never been on a mission. This was his first and he was kind of nervous about it. He didn't want to blow his load on his girlfriend and fail his mission later. Plus he didn't know what the Jimi Juice would do to her. He figured it would be fine. Maybe it would even be good for her. It was an antidote, maybe it would also act like a vaccine and stop her from getting whatever it was all these women were being infected by.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked from across the table.

"Well," he took a sigh, "I've got my first mission tonight and I'm wondering if we should even have sex before I go."

"Oh, I see," she said, "we don't have to, I didn't know that."

"No, it's just... I want to," he continued, "I just, they got me on this stuff, it's got the antidote in it."

"No, it's cool. I get it," she said. "We'll just wait. Not a big deal. I love you."

"I love you too," he replied. Moving his hand to grab hers in the center of the small table. "Man this whole thing is fucked up isn't it?"

"Yeah I hope everything goes back to normal soon," she said. "All these whores running around the city, it's crazy. Have they found Katrina yet?"

"No," Matt replied, "they're still looking, she's gone underground."

"Well that mother of whores is flooding the country, she's got to be stopped Matt."

"I know," he said, "that's part of why I signed up. I just hope you're ok. I worry about us because of this."

"They're whores Matt, they don't love you like I do. They don't want to build a life with you like I do. I know it's dirty and I'm not thrilled about it, but this is important."

"Yeah I know," he said.

"Did you know my friend from college Rachel got sucked into this?" she asked.

"Oh no."

"Yeah I haven't talked to her in a while but that's what I heard," she said.

"Damn," Matt said. Rachel was hot. He had kind of wanted a piece of that ass. She shared almost the same physique as Claire.

"I think you should go over there, and give her that antidote tomorrow, I care about her," Claire said. "I can call her up tonight and tell her you're stopping by tomorrow. I'll make up a reason. But if she really is a whore now I can just tell her you want to do her and I'm ok with it and she'll probably let you. She won't know the real reason why I'm ok with it."

Matt couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was just given permission to go fuck her hot college friend. He also couldn't believe what was about to come out of his mouth.

"You might have to come with me and help me with that."

"Don't push your luck buddy," she laughed. "But if I have to I will."

He was fine with that answer. So very fine. Just like her.

Chapter 5 - Clubbed to Death

Matt had fallen asleep on the couch after Claire decided to take off early. She still had her own place she went back to on occasion, even though she mostly stayed with him and called his apartment their home. They had been together a little over a year. But they were a good match. Both of them knew it. It was only a matter of time before she gave up her place. She was just letting the lease run out.

The alarm Matt set on his phone woke him up.

He jumped in the shower real quick to freshen up for the night. When he got out, he threw on a black dress shirt, a pair of dark jeans, and dark silver blazer. Tossed his hair a bit and then sprayed a little of this new fragrance on his wrists that Claire had gotten him for his birthday. A bit sweet smelling.

When he arrived outside the club, Pedro was leaning against the wall on his phone.

"Hey bud," Pedro said, "I was just about to call you."

"You ever been here?" Matt asked.

"Not this place, but there is no line right now, we might be early. Sometimes places like this don't start jumping until eleven."

"Well, let's go in," Matt said.

The two began to walk to the door. There was a bigger guy in black standing there.

"How you guy's doin' tonight?" the man in black said.

"Yeah we're good. Busy inside?" Matt asked.

"Soon enough. There's a few tempting treats already inside though."