Katrina Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do we own you?" Matt asked.

"You AWOL?" The bouncer asked.

"Yeah," Pedro said.

"Most of us are," the bouncer said. "the ladies don't know that though. Go on in, meet up with Captain Donner at the bar. He'll give you the run down."

The inside of the place was darker, compared to outside. It was a nightclub, but this was a special event night. The place had been leased out by AWOL, one of a handful across the city, and probably the country. They were holding a sex club night. They had been advertising it around and knew it would attract a hoard of whores.

The captain had used those exact words when describing it to his men while briefing them at the bar.

"A hoard of whores." Matt thought it sounded like a new novel in the Song of Ice and Fire series. Maybe some messed up erotic fan fiction version of it.

The captain was cool and laid back. Mid-thirties, maybe a little older. He was in a black leather jacket, jeans, and button up shirt tucked into the jeans.

"It's a pretty simple mission guys, we've got it all set up. Take a whore, fuck some Jimi Juice into her, move on to the next one," Captain Donner said.

"What happens if they get reinfected later?" Pedro asked.

"Doesn't work that way," the captain said. "It's one and done. Once juiced up, they're good for life."

"Isn't this, kind of like rape though cap?" asked one of the other guys.

"So here's the thing, the military doesn't condone or use rape," said the captain, "these women want it. They're whores. Yeah they're whores because of some infection, but that's a technicality above my pay grade."

"What happens once they're not whores?" another asked.

"That's a whole other ball of wax the government can deal with. We're soldiers, we were given a mission to help solve a crisis, that's what we're here to do. Let's leave any other ethical questions at the door gentleman. After all this is a completely fucked up new scenario none of us ever thought we'd find ourselves in."

"I'm just surprised they can't gas them all or use a needle or something instead," said another soldier.

"Well that's just not the way this works, fuck if I know why," the captain said. "Jimi Juice has to filter through the male body before it becomes effective as an antidote. And it has a really short window of viability when it comes out. So just remember guys, AMP, Ass, Mouth, Pussy. Get your Jimi Juice in one of those three."

"How do we get the girls to fuck us?" another soldier asked.

Pedro chimed in this time.

"They're whores at a free fuck fest. Just walk up to them and say anything. You'll have your dick in 'em in no time."

Everyone let out a little laugh.

"Remember to drink up boys," said the captain. "Gotta stay loaded on the Jimi Juice to keep playing the game. Place is starting to build up with whores."

He was right. As they had been talking, women had been loading in through the door. It was starting to look like one big bachelorette party or something.

The place was easily ten times more crowded than it had been, and there were still more coming in. The music was playing, and a few of them had even worked their way to the cages where they were dancing, flashing a boob here or there. It felt like the place was on the edge of a cliff and everything was about to fall over the side at any moment. Like a snap of the fingers and everyone would have their clothes off and fucking. That was the kind of energy Matt could feel.

The club actually had a couple floors to it. It was a pretty large place. The downstairs was more like a nightclub with the loud music and a dance floor. But Matt and Pedro decided to wander upstairs while everything was still fairly tame downstairs.

When they got upstairs, things were already getting wild.

The second floor was split into two halves. One side was a bar, kind of like downstairs, but where the dance floor was, there were now a bunch of open beds against each other. On the other side of the second floor were a series of rooms with a curtained window next their door and a mattress on the floor inside each. There were already people in some of those rooms going at it.

Matt knew that all the guys here were not soldiers. Some had wandered in with the whores. But they couldn't have been boyfriends or husbands, as such guys would probably be at home all cucked out. These guys had to be new prey. After all, these women were whoring around with other guys on their husbands and boyfriends. Looking to cuck these guys as well. However they did it. Which was still a mystery.

What was known however, is that guys with Jimi Juice inside them were immune to whatever these whores were doing.

That made Matt think back to the simulation. Had it been real, Jerome and Terance were probably on their way to getting cucked as well. It was just a matter of time. Whatever these women were doing to guys was spreading.

Most of these non-AWOL guys were probably already half-cucked anyway. Jimi Juice didn't work on cucked guys, even half-cucked guys. It didn't cure them and it didn't run through their bodies and result in an antidote. You had to be uncucked for it to work.

"You seeing this shit?" Pedro asked Matt.

Matt looked over to see one woman going down on another next to the bar.

"Yup," Matt said.

"What you think, first kill of the night?" Pedro asked. "Drag 'em into a room maybe?"

Matt took a breathe. They were decent looking women. Not the best he'd seen here, but they were right there, clearly already in the heat of it. They would be an easy target. A nice was to get Pedro and himself warmed up for the night.

"Well we gotta start somewhere right?" Matt said.

"Hey... ladies," Pedro almost called them whores, "you two ladies want to play with my friend and I in one of those rooms back there?"

"Why don't we play right here?" asked the brunette in the blue lingerie. She was the one getting eaten out by her other brunette friend in the almost matching red version of the same lingerie.

"And where the fuck did her panties go?" Matt wondered to himself. He didn't see them anywhere. Did they walk in off the street like this? She had some bush kicking too. Matt wondered if the one in red did too. A question quickly answered when she stood up and he saw the small landing strip above her otherwise smooth nether region. He figured he'd go for the one in red. Should be easy since Pedro had been talking to the one in blue with the bush.

"Because I've got a little something down here, that needs to be unwrapped in there," Pedro said pointing to one of the empty rooms.

"I do like surprises," whore number one said.

Matt grabbed the hand of the one in red, lifting it in the air and leading her to the small empty room. Pedro in tow with whore number one.

Once in the room, the women began to work up and down on the boys. Matt had managed to close the door and Pedro got the curtain over the window. This was exclusive. Both the guys wanted to fuck in private, at least until they got sex club experience under their belts. Then they might be willing open up more to the public.

Neither of the guys had to say anything. The whores were already on their knees, undoing the guys pants as they leaned back against the wall.

Matt could already feel he was stiff as a rock. He didn't care to look at Pedro. But within a flash, Matt's dick was out of his jeans, standing to attention, and whore number two was on it. She was like an old pro that did this every goddamn day from nine to five.

Matt never felt like his dick was all that sensitive during blowjobs, but man was she doing something with her tongue. He didn't know what, but it was some magic shit. For a second he wondered if the whores had gained some special powers when they got infected. He briefly thought they should stay infected, if this is how good they become.

She started stroking with both hands, and bobbin' the knob. Simulation Matt was average, real life Matt was a bit better than that. Even then, the Jimi Juice might have been helping increase things.

He made a bit of an oh with his mouth as he breathed out, like he was holding something back from coming out. A tingle in his dick.

"You like that?" she asked between bobbing sessions.

"Oh yeah," he said. Reaching down and finding her tits. Taking a nipple in each hand and squeezing his fingers.

She had big brown areolae. They weren't cute, kind of messed up in a way. But there was something about their imperfection that turned him on. These were sloppy tits. Not overly huge, but hung with less firmness. She was no Claire.

That was fine. In a way these were softer. Different. He could work with that. He grab a handful of them in each hand and pulled her up to him.

They kissed for a brief second, but it was weird. He moved her over to the mattress and turned her around. She laid down on her belly. Her legs together. He got down on his knees behind her, spread her ass cheeks apart with his hands and got to see her darkened little hole appear. Little brownish hair all around. She had missed this with the razor. Likely didn't even try, but it didn't matter. His blood was running now. He was in the mood. And without even thinking, his nose was on her asshole. Breathing in that pungent aroma. Firming his dick even more.

He shot his tongue into her pussy below as his nose remained buried in her behind. He was just getting it warmed up for his dick. Just taking a taste of what he was about to conquer.

Pedro was still against the wall getting his Johnson serviced like he was in for an oil change. Matt didn't care. Back to the bitch in red. Sexhole in the waiting. Dick in hand now, throbbing for some fucking pussy like it belonged around his cock and was being a bad little girl not being there.

Matt stuck the tip in. That alone was overwhelming large now. What was the old saying, "baby's arm holding an apple."

Her legs were still together. He was straddling her while she was still on her stomach on the mattress. On the floor, soon to be through the floor with how much he was going to pound down on her.

And there it was. He slid the rest in slowly. She wasn't the tightest in the world, but she was as wet as the backside of the Hoover dam. Bingo.

Time to blow. Nope. Not yet.

He began the thrust of his piston in and out, working up to speed. He wasn't here to make her feel good. He was on a mission to rid the country of whores. What a stupid fucking goal for a guy, but what a great way to do it while it lasts.

It didn't matter. She was moaning anyway. He was at speed. He realized he needed to pace himself. He might be able to keep loading up on Jimi Juice to solve his spunk shortages, but he was going to get a good work if he kept up this pace. He still had the rest of the night to go. More whores to fuck into freedom from their whorish slavery. So he decided to drop the bomb.

"I'm gong to cum in you," he said to her.

"You better not, I might get pregnant," she replied in the softest moan.

"Hm," he thought, "a whore that's concerned about getting pregnant, that's new."

"Yeah I know," he said, "but..."

There was no time to finish that sentence. Which is good because he really didn't know what he was going to say anyway. Instead he just ramped his speed back up, he was going to bring this thing down.

She could feel it, he knew she could. But she must have forgotten, or who gives a fuck. He was pounding now. Dick sliding in and out like a well oiled machine. He was down on her face now, hands between her and the mattress, clasping her breasts. She had her tongue out to meet his in a battle of tongue tips and then his cock exploded in her.

"Holy shit!"

His dick felt like a firehose.

"Hooo, hooo," she was breathing in long exasperated breaths as the load was filling her up. It was obvious she had never felt that much cum inside her before. It was getting on the mattress, pouring out of her before he even pulled out.

His mind lost for more than a moment.

Then as he finished. Back to his senses.

"This is crazy," he thought.

She was just laying there in shock. Looked like she was afraid to move. That's when he heard Pedro give off a big sigh and Matt just knew without even looking that he was exploding himself. Probably in her mouth. He could hear the trouble she was having containing it. But he didn't need to look back to see that train wreck. He had his own in front of him. And looked like he murdered this one with cum.

It felt like minutes went by, but eventually she stirred.

"Whoa," she said. "What was that?"

He wanted to say, "that was military grade Jimi Juice bitch."

But he held his tongue. He realized at that point, that calling her a bitch might be uncouth. After all she had just gotten a full dose of the antidote. He didn't know how long it would take for the whoreness to leave her. Could be right away. He never asked that question. Why hadn't he asked that question?

Chapter 6 - Rachel

Matt and Pedro had wrapped up with the ladies and made their way out into the club. By now it was a full on fuck fest happening upstairs. They noticed the boss was at the bar upstairs now.

"Boy's here for refill?" asked the captain, while handing them some Jimi Juices.

"Yeah," Matt said. "Thanks"

They both sat down at the bar with the captain to take a breather for a moment.

"We got some new intel in over the last half hour," the captain said. "They're calling it the Katrina epidemic now, but they don't think she's to blame. She sells those leggings through that MLM and they now think the problem started with the chemical dyes used on those fabrics."

"So not the mother of whores then?" Asked Pedro.

"Not intentionally anyway," Captain Donner said. "We thought maybe Katrina was responsbile for it. Turns out she's probably just a victim like the rest. Some fluke in chemical color manufacturing. Someone cutting corners to save a buck probably. Unintentionally starting an epidemic of sorts."

"Do this whole thing is just an accident?" Matt asked.

"That appears to be the case," said the captain. "We also found out how they're making the cuckz. It's their saliva. The chemical turns the women into whores, but once it filters through their body, it comes out modified in their saliva and has a different outcome on the guys, which you experienced in the simulation."

"Damn, that's crazy," said Pedro. "Do they have a cure for that?"

"We just found this out," said the captain, "so it's going to take some time. But now that our scientists know what chemical and how it's delivered, it will help them find a solution faster."

"So what do we do now?" Matt asked.

"Nothing changes in terms of how we solve the problem right now," said the captain. "We keep at it. Meanwhile the eggheads are also still working on trying find a faster way to spread the antidote to the whores. But until then, we keep fucking it into them. Drink up."

Matt noticed someone out of the corner of this eye. He couldn't believe it. It was Rachel, college friend of Claire's. She was standing by one of the beds out on the dance floor, drinking something while talking to a girlfriend of hers.

The ratio of females to males at the club was way off balance. There were probably ten women for every guy. And again, not all of those guys were AWOL. Which meant the soldiers had a lot of work ahead of them. Matt and Pedro had only had one woman each so far. From the looks of it, they would need to tackle at least another nine or ten to meet their quota for the night. That was assuming all the other soldiers did the same.

He wasn't sure he had the stamina for that many, or that all the other guys did either, but he was still in the fight for now.

He had considered maybe saving Rachel for later. Like a special treat. But if she was here, looking as fine as she was, it would just be a matter of time before one of the other guys got to her first, and he didn't want that to happen. So he figured he would make his move now.

"Sir I see my next target," Matt said to the captain.

"Then get to work," Captain Donner replied. "Good hunting."

Walking over to her felt like traversing a mile. He realized he didn't know what he was going to say. This would be kind of awkward. Would she even want to do anything with him considering her friendship with his girlfriend. This could go wrong. But he had already gotten the ok from Claire. She told him to do it. But if Rachel was hesitant how would he convince her that Claire said it was ok. Why would Claire say it's ok. He needed to come up with something if she was against it because it's not like he could say "Claire is ok with it because you've been infected by the whore epidemic and I'm here to save you." The whores don't know they're infected.

He was still waking over. The crowd was thick and hard to get through now. Clearly it had become more populated in here since Pedro and him had gone into that private room. Looking over, he realized that none of those rooms were even private anymore, it was so crowed. The doors were all open and people were fucking and sucking and licking everywhere. It was like something out of some crazy porn movie.

He wondered what was going on downstairs. Was it was still chill like a regular dance club or had it broken out into a big fuck fest?

He wondered why the whores didn't know they were infected. Had no one ever told them? Seems so simple. Surely someone had to have said something. Do they just not care? Are they immune to hearing it? What exactly is the deal? He thought maybe he would just try to tell her the truth. That is if the whole Claire thing came up. He would see how it went first.

"Matt," Rachel exclaimed, "what are you doing here?"

Fuck, he hadn't thought about an answer to that one. He had been so consumed with trying to come up with an excuse for why his girlfriend was ok with him fucking her, he hadn't come up with a reason why he would be at a sex club party without his girlfriend. Suddenly he felt like she was going to view him as a cheating whore, but then he remembered she wasn't there with her boyfriend either. What was she going to say about that?

"Oh you know, just here with the guys," Matt said, "what about you?"

Ha! He had thrown the ball back in her court, now she would have to account for her sins before he had to explain his.

"I'm here with a friend, I didn't know this was going to be a big sex party. She dragged me here without telling me.

Damn. He thought. She was playing the innocent tag-a-long card. It might be harder to get into her panties with that one.

"Oh yeah, kinda crazy huh?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said suspiciously, "is Claire here?"

"No, I'm just here with some buddies of mine."

"Oh, did you guys know it was going to be like this?" she asked.

He realized that she had given him an out as well.

"No," he said, "but when in Roman, do as the Romans do."

She smiled. "True. I guess."

"It'd buy you a drink but I see you already have one."

"Also true," she said.

She was starring at him intently. A small smirk or smile on her face. It seemed like it could be both. But there was something devious there. It had seemed like a completely normal conversation, but he had to remember she was in whore mode. That she was lying, just like he was, about why she was there. She was there to fuck if she could, and with a crowd this thick full of ladies it was very possible he was the first guy to walk up to her tonight. So he dropped the pleasantries. Mostly.

"Do you want to get Roman with me?"

She gave him a look like he was asking something naughty and she was required by law to at least fain some decency and resistance.

"But Matt, what would Claire say?" she asked.

"Claire would say you couldn't suck my cock as well as she could."

"Oh, what a bitch, how does she know that?" she said, obvious smile increasing across her face.