Katrina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Amita was lying naked on the bed. Still naked I lay beside her as she opened the binder and began to read. The story was a bit different but very interesting too. It told how Joseph had invited them all to join the park rangers where he worked and go deep into the forest late at night. The purpose was to listen to the native bird calls and estimate the population in that area.

After she had finished she turned to me and asked what I thought about this new story. I told her it was different to most of the others, not sexy but I liked it.

"Tell me Katrina, which is your favourite story?"

I thought about it for a while. There were so many stories that I liked. Then I said, "I like many of the stories but my best is the one about Mike and Shanti on their first date."

"I thought you might say that."

"Why? Why did you think that?

"Well you do kind of have a thing for Mike, don't you?"

I had to admit that I did. "I don't know why," I said, "because I do not really know him except through the stories. When he was here I hardly met him."

"Yes, he is a nice man."

"Which is your favourite story, Amita?"

"Oh like you I like so many of them. I think I like the exhibitionism ones the best. You know where people remove their clothes in front of other people."

"You mean like we do around the pool?"

"Yes, a little bit like that. I enjoyed your story about the strip chess game. But I think more like when there are other people I don't know."

"Oh, you mean like going to a nude beach like Lizamoa did?"

"Yes like that. Doing that would be exciting. Even going to those special parties they have in New Zealand -- the Ripper Stripper Nights. That would be so much fun to see and so sexy to do."

"I'm not sure I could do those things," I said.

"Oh, I would. It would be exciting to try."

Then she changed the subject. "Now Katrina, you know we are planning a trip to Australia soon. All of us from India are going and those from New Zealand are coming meeting us there too."

"Yes," I said. "I have read about it. Sarvesh is arranging it isn't he?"

"That's right. It will be good to meet them all again. There will be seventeen of us there this time."

"Seventeen? But there are only eight couples."

"Yes, eight couples plus one single person - you. That makes seventeen."

"Am I going too?"

"Of course you are. You do want to don't you?"

"Yes I will love to come but how will I. I can't afford to take a trip like that."

"Oh, you don't need to pay. We will do that for you. We will tell the staff you will be travelling with us to care for Steven."

"Yes, Amita. I am happy to look after the baby."

"Only for part of the time. You have to be with us too and have some fun."

"But aren't you going to an adult only resort?"

"We were at first but now we have found another place. This resort is half for adults only and the other half for families. They have excellent child care services which we will need because quite a few children are travelling with us too."

"It sounds a nice place."

"Yes it does," she agreed. "We will be staying in the family side for the children but us adults can cross to the adult side, the nude side for some fun too."

Then she told me about the whole trip. "We will first fly to Singapore for a few days and then fly on to Brisbane in Australia. From here we will go to the island on the Great Barrier Reef. After a week there we will go on to Sydney for a few days. Jeevan and Brian and their families will be flying back to India then but Sarvesh and Mootie are talking about going on to New Zealand for another week. I believe we will be away about four weeks."

"To New Zealand as well!"

"Yes, Katrina. Do you want to go there?"

"Oh yes. I would love to go to New Zealand. I have heard so much about that country."

"So have I. I have never been to New Zealand either."

She looked at me, "Do you have a passport, Katrina."

She must have seen my face because she said, "That's OK, I'll get Sarvesh to organize it for you as soon as he gets back."

Suddenly she leant over and hugged me. "I'm glad you are coming too," she said.

It felt a bit strange at first, hugging her like that with both of us totally naked. It reminded me of my feelings when I had been with Elizabeth.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sarvesh had quickly organised the passport for me. I had to go into the state capital, the huge city of Hyderabad and it was arranged for one of the drivers to take me. He was very nice and helped me with the details as I had to get my photo taken and fill out some forms. We took a room each in a small hotel and then drove back the following day, staying at my parents' house the second night.

When I told my parents of the trip I was going on, they were amazed that I had been asked but very happy for me. I later heard the driver talking with my father while they drunk some beer. He was telling him it was apparently an important business trip and of the need for me to care for the baby for Amita. It shows just how good we had done with the spreading of that story. I gave a secret smile as I listened to the men talking. Little did they know what this "business" trip actually was.

Within three weeks, my new passport had arrived. It was so quick so I think Sarvesh must have helped there a bit too. I was pleased when Amita handed it to me and took it to my room to admire it. Now I had my very own new passport and I looked at it, seeing my photo and seeing all the details that were mine. I was proud of it and happy to own such a beautiful passport too. I carefully placed it somewhere safe, where I could keep it but get it out to look at when I wanted.

* * * * * * * * * *

Soon, Sarvesh was away again and Amita came to my room to ask if I wanted to have a spa. It was late, and by then everyone else was in bed. I was still awake, just waiting for Steven's last change before I went to bed as well. I agreed and soon we were both relaxing in the warm water.

"Are you looking forward to the trip Katrina?"

"Yes," I said. "I have never been out of our state before, it will be interesting going to other countries."

"Yes, it will. You are going to find those countries are very different to here."

"Will it be cold in New Zealand?"

"Yes, it is colder than here but we are going during their summer season so it will not be too bad." She explained. "Now Katrina, are you looking forward to the resort too?"

"I'm not sure. I don't know much about it so I'm not sure what it will be like there."

"Don't worry. As I told you, there are two parts. The nude side and a family, non-nude side. You can decide which part you want to be in."

There was a few minutes pause while we just lay back enjoying the bubbles around our bodies, each with our own thoughts.

Then I said, "Can I ask you something personal, Amita."

She looked at me, not sure what was on my mind. "Of course you can dear. What is the problem?"

"Oh, it isn't really a problem, just a question, really."

She was now watching me, waiting for me to continue.

"I am thinking about taking my... taking my virginity, Amita. What do you think?"

She looked at me for a moment. I began to think maybe I shouldn't have told her. Then she began to speak.

"Katrina that is a big step to consider. You need to think about this very carefully. Many men... particularly men in India, are not interested in a girl who is not a virgin, even these days."

"Well, any man who is like that is not someone I would want to marry."

"Yes it is easy for you to say that now, but you still should think about this first. Anyway, you do not have a boyfriend, so who would be the lucky fellow?"

She paused for a moment, then added, "Or do I really need to ask?"

"I think you have guessed who Amita."

"Well he is a good choice and we will not be seeing him for another month so think about it until then. If you still want to do this we can approach him and see if he is interested."

"What, do you think he might not be willing?"

"Katrina he is a married man after all and I think you may have feelings for him beyond whatever he might have for you. So all we can do is ask him and see, so until then don't get your hopes up too high."

"Oh!" I said. "I hadn't thought he might refuse."

"I didn't say he would refuse. Just that you should ask Mike and Shanti first."

"Ok, Amita. Thank you for your advice."

"You are welcome Katrina, but like I said, think about it first. It is a big step to take and once it is gone you can never get it back."

"I know that Amita."

* * * * * * * * * *

That was how things were left, until our trip. Some of the staffs were surprised that I was going too but they all seemed to accept the excuse that Amita would be busy helping Sarvesh on this important business trip and she needed me to look after the baby.

I managed to get home to my family again and they were still happy I was going on the trip. Mum said I was very lucky to get the chance to see these places because like me she had hardly even seen much of India. My father warned me that my duties to Sarvesh and Amita were important and I must put those first. It was clear they trusted me to look after their child he told me and I must be careful to always work my best for them.

Back at the big house, the cook offered to loan me her camera so I could take many photos and being to show her. She said I was very lucky to be going. I came from a large poor family so never had my own things such as a camera and I was happy to take one. I made the promise to have many photos to show her when I came back to India.

Soon we were in the last few days rushing to get everything ready before we left. There were so many things to do. I had to go into town on a few times to pick up special things for Amita. One of the drivers took me of course. They would always help to carry things when I was shopping. They always did that with Amita too.

Finally, the big day came, the day when we would leave on our trip.

* * * * * * * * * *

That is all for me.

Good bye from Katrina.

* * * * * * * * * *

To be continued.


12